Amillenialism: Dangers Of

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Amillennialism dangers of today:

Based on present events in today's world, it's time for Amillennialists to look deeper into Bible prophecies they once 'spiritualized', and see how they are coming to pass literally.

In the late 1800's and early 1900's, a grouping of men joined nations together under an international world body that would become the foundation of the United Nations organization. After WWI the United States still refused to sign onto the U.N. as a charter member. After WWII the U.S. finally became a charter member, and the U.N. headquarters building was built in New York city. And since that time, the nations have joined together under the U.N.'s plan for global goverance, i.e., the concept of a "one world government".

It was under the U.N. authority that Israel was allowed to become a nation again in 1948, by U.N. charter vote. A specific nation called Israel had not been established in the holy land for over 2,000 years. The U.N. set Israel's international borders, as it stlll is ultimately in control of those borders still today. Many lands among the nations have been given over to United Nations with certain levels of control, including areas within the U.S. involving Federal park systems (under USMBP by UNESCO).

http://www.citizenre...ne_2003/why.htm

One can easily go to the United Nations website and read their goals for establishing a future world peace, including the idea of a U.N. army independent of the nations in design to get rid of all other armies.

In 2009, a U.N. panel of economists pushed for replacing the U.S. dollar with an expansion of the International Monetary Fund's Special Drawing Rights, basically the idea of a one-world currency.

A few years ago, the journalist Jerome Corsi through the Freedom Of Information Act revealed a secret plan working behind the scenes within U.S. government to establish a type of American Union based on the European Union model, to include the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

On the religious front, world religious summits have been going on in Moscow, Russia, leaders in Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, just about all the world's major religions, have met to discuss an inter-faith religious joining. At present, the U.N. is attempting to 'regulate' religious speech so each religious group won't tick each other off, so they can all join together under one body. The formation of the Genocide Convention Treaty is helping to bring that corner on religious free speech, including a usurping of the 1st Ammendment rights of religious free speech per the United States Constitution for American citizens.

The evidence just in this past century alone for a fast move towards the idea of a one-world government, one-world currency, one-world army, one-world religion, etc., has been astounding. Those of previous centuries would look with awe on how fast such a world system wielding so much international power over the nations has developed. Already today, we're seeing the 1st Ammendment rights of American citizens to exercise their rights of free speech, including on topics such as religion, being violated. It's pointing to leaders in our nation selling us out. Even though they took an oath to defend the Constitution of The United States of America, the actions of some within our U.S. government reveals they have no intention of abiding by that oath.

So is all this proof of Christ's Kingdom having come on earth already?

Certain ones think so, and are all for that international globalist working over all nations. And some of them are, believe it or not, proclaimed Christian believers on Jesus Christ. Their Bible interpretation is whatever they want... it to be so as to suit their globalist aims. By that working they reveal they are not part of Christ's fold, not of His sheep. Those are of this... world, which is why they are joined with the prince of this world in the forming up of the Revelation 13:1 beast kingdom. That false working involves making concessions with evil. That's why they are trying to shut down Churches and pastors that follow God's Word as written, that also proclaim homosexuality as a sin, that Islam is a religion of violence and not peace, etc. That internationalist group is where the "political correctness" ideology originates, trying to regulate American's 1st Ammendment rights of freedom of speech, especially that of Christians.

The time is fast approaching that will require each Christian believer to choose. Either make a stand for Christ Jesus and His Holy Writ, or side with the muzzled believers who shake in fear at the threats of internationalists and their brainwashed puppets that have been promised great things.

Various doctrines of Amillenialism (like Preterism) is joined with that internationalist idealism supposing it involves Christ's Kingdom established on earth today already. So those internationalists certainly don't want to hear about a future "thousand years" reign of our Lord Jesus and His saints still to come. Those intend to try and make it happen today, without Christ's literal physical presence here on earth at Jerusalem.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
What doctrines of men being pushed today specifically ALIGN with today's New World Order "one world government" movement?

ANY... doctrine which goes against a literal tribulation period unlike any other before in history, for the very end of this present world, and a literal return of Christ Jesus to the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem how He ascended to Heaven (Acts 1; Matt.24).

And, ANY... doctrine which goes against that return of Christ Jesus after... that specific tribulation period, and then the start of His "thousand years" literal reign with His elect over all nations with "a rod of iron", as written (Matt.24; Rev.20; Zech.14; Matt.25).

All other... doctrines that oppose that as written are in some way aligned to serve the Rev.13:1-2 beast kingdom and the Rev.13:11-17 beast king that is to come in our near future to rule over that fake kingdom.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
T.L.D.R

The only 'danger of Amillennialism' is the danger that you might not be living in a compound in the hills with a stockpile of ammunition and baked beans.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
T.L.D.R

The only 'danger of Amillennialism' is the danger that you might not be living in a compound in the hills with a stockpile of ammunition and baked beans.

You mean like your Jewish brethren in today's state of Israel? Wonder who gave them all the help to build and acquire all those weapons to defend theirselves? Oh yeah, we did, the USA! I'd give them more if I had 'em!

I recommend giving donations to the Jews For Firearms Preservation organization. For those interested, here's a link to their website: http://jpfo.org/

In one of their publications, they revealed how the 1950's gun control legislation reads line for line like the old Nazi regime's gun control laws, and Soviet Communist Russia's gun control laws pushed upon the people to make them give up their only resort to self-defense against tyrrany.

Per the 2nd Amendment of The Constitutiion of The United States of America, the 'people' have the right to bear arms, and it even specifically states that right of the people "shall not be infringed"!

But of course, what does that have to do with debates about false doctrines of men that go against God's Word? Nothing, which should point out Rach's false character assasination tatics.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
But of course, what does that have to do with debates about false doctrines of men that go against God's Word? Nothing, which should point out Rach's false character assasination tatics.

My false character assassination tactics! I'm sorry Veteran, but you're hilarious...and kinda sad.
I knew someone like you some time before. He would stoop to any low to be right, accuse people and lie about them, of what he himself was doing to escape blame and to be seen as a 'good, holy and just' man. He was charming, and his lies had enough truth in them to have people believe him at first. But he never ever kept friends, at some point they would disagree with him and he would launch into his campaign to make them seem mentally incompetent. You don't just 'disagree' with others Veteran, you try and make them seem stupid, try and convince them and everyone else (your audience) that they hate God's word and are pulling their ideas from Satan himself in order to lead everyone astray. So continue to accuse me of character assassination...you're just digging your own hole. Worries me not!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
And another thing, I like... a good 'ole plate of pinto beans and southern skillet cornbread and onions every once in a while! And not cornbread with sugar added (which is really a northern thing called Johnny Cake).

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
And another thing, I like... a good 'ole plate of pinto beans and southern skillet cornbread and onions every once in a while! And not cornbread with sugar added (which is really a northern thing called Johnny Cake).

Even in the mornin thinkin of a bowl of pintos and ho cake with some jalapenos added to the batter makes my mouth water. :p

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Australian's have a complicated relationship with baked beans! We ridicule them fairly excessively....but every single home has them!!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Just what I've been looking for! Thanks. I used to get those at a restuarant that closed near a mountain down the road. They had just the right mixture of jalepenos.

Yeah it's hard to find many restaurants that still serve them, most have gone to serving hush puppies instead and that's ok as long as they have the jalapeno butter to spear on em.