Amillennial Error

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still denying a literal MK on the earth by Christ.
Coreissue is also going to sign up as a "Caretaker" of this old earth.
Satan says that to "Save The Planet" is a good thing, but he won't tell you that this earth is his only home!!
I think "strong delusion" is already in play!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that is quotable - you're really loosing it!

That is...since Jesus said, "they are life."
Christ did not say that. The King James version did.
Coreissue is also going to sign up as a "Caretaker" of this old earth.
Satan says that to "Save The Planet" is a good thing, but he won't tell you that this earth is his only home!!
I think "strong delusion" is already in play!
The New Jerusalem is my true home.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your heart is already duped IN THE strong delusion, that God IS now sending to believe a lie.
If you are interested in how to "Save the Planet",
you will sign up to be a "Caretaker" of this old earth, thinking that it will be "THE" "Millennium".
What kind of nonsense are you posting here? And only God knows the conditions of hearts, so you are downright presumptuous.

1. The strong delusion will come in the future, so you are the deluded one. At the present time God is saving souls by His grace.

2. I have never talked about saving the planet, since the planet will be totally burned up after the Millennium. The Christian's focus must be on the salvation of souls, not the planet.

3. The Millennium will be the 1,000 year reign of Christ, when there will be universal peace and righteousness on earth. If that is not to your liking, enjoy your delusions.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of nonsense are you posting here? And only God knows the conditions of hearts, so you are downright presumptuous.

1. The strong delusion will come in the future, so you are the deluded one. At the present time God is saving souls by His grace.

2. I have never talked about saving the planet, since the planet will be totally burned up after the Millennium. The Christian's focus must be on the salvation of souls, not the planet.

3. The Millennium will be the 1,000 year reign of Christ, when there will be universal peace and righteousness on earth. If that is not to your liking, enjoy your delusions.
1. Yes! The "lie" being set up now, in the words "Save the Planet". It will be the new world Religion, under Atheism.
At the present time, we are in that very long time of his Age of Grace, that is not limited by time as we know it. IOWS, how God thinks about time, is how long the Age of Grace will be, as revealed to us in 2 Peter 3:8. The lack of " faith" is the determining factor of when it ends. Luke 18:8; 2 Thes 2:3.
2. Wrong! The Planet will be burned up before your supposed "1000 year" reign. 2 Peter 3:7
Yes! As is His focus, so also is it our focus for the salvation of souls. 2 Peter 3:9

3. See my reply #1 and #2, explaining that the Age of Grace IS SYMBOLIC of "a thousand years" , being NOW and ever since the Day of Pentecost of the "promise" that was to come and did come.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ did not say that. The King James version did.

The New Jerusalem is my true home.
Will that be before or after your supposed earthly MK?
Satan is in the planning stage NOW for a "Millennium" of World Peace and "Save the Planet", but only after his rage of chaos, of which is now in process.
You do know that satan has been bound since Jesus first appeared, and only in the last 200 years or so has he been let loose for a little season.
I bet you thought that was going to happen after your religiously inspired, literal MK.
Be careful that you don't get deceived as to which MK you will be signing up for. When God's is ending (the Age of Grace), Satan's will be starting up!

D

Dave L

The reverse is closer to reality. No one other than God can see hearts at this time. But one day the whole world will see a real, visible Kingdom of God on earth.
Not according to Jesus. The pharisees believed as you do and in part rejected Jesus because of it.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You read Pharisee concepts into scripture that are not there.
Opposite world, like I said. Amillennialism -> the theology of rejection

Amillennialism - Wikipedia

"Amillennialism rejects the idea of a future millennium in which Christ will reign on earth prior to the eternal state beginning, but holds:[2]

• that Jesus is presently reigning from heaven, seated at the right hand of God the Father,
  • that Jesus also is and will remain with the church until the end of the world, as he promised at the Ascension,
  • that at Pentecost (or days earlier, at the Ascension), the millennium began, citing Acts 2:16-21, where Peter quotes Joel 2:28-32 on the coming of the kingdom, to explain what is happening,
  • and that, therefore the Church and its spread of the good news is indeed Christ's Kingdom and forever will be.
Amillennialists also cite scripture references to the kingdom not being a physical realm:[citation needed]

• Matthew 12:28, where Jesus cites his driving out of demons as evidence that the kingdom of God had come upon them
  • Luke 17:20–21, where Jesus warns that the coming of the kingdom of God can not be observed, and that it is among them
  • Romans 14:17, where Paul speaks of the kingdom of God being in terms of the Christians' actions
Amillennialists regard the thousand year period as a figurative duration for Christ's reign, as in Psalms 50:10, where the "thousand hills" on which God owns the cattle are all hills, or in 1 Chronicles 16:15, where the "thousand generations" to whom God will be faithful are all generations.[citation needed] Some postmillennialists and most premillennialists assert that it should be taken as a literal thousand-year period.[citation needed]

Amillennialism also teaches that the binding of Satan, described in Revelation, has already occurred; he has been prevented from "deceiving the nations" by the spread of the gospel.[citation needed] Nonetheless, good and evil will remain mixed in strength throughout history and even in the church, according to the amillennial understanding of the Parable of the Wheat and Tares."

Amillennialism is sometimes associated[by whom?] with Idealism, as both schools teach a symbolic interpretation of many of the prophecies of the Bible and especially of the Book of Revelation. However, many amillennialists do believe in the literal fulfillment of Biblical prophecies; they simply disagree with Millennialists about how or when these prophecies will be fulfilled."

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to go by Jesus' description of the kingdom and not the Pharisees.
You are a slanderer & false accuser of the brethren. You will get your eyes opened one day.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For sending you to Jesus? Wow..............
For calling other Christians Pharasees and implying that they are not saved. You are a false accuser and dishonest as they come.

D

Dave L

For calling other Christians Pharasees and implying that they are not saved. You are a false accuser and dishonest as they come.
If you believe like the pharisees how are you any different?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe like the pharisees how are you any different?
You love to slander other Christians by falsely negatively labeling others.

I believe & interpret the scripture literally, and believe Jesus words literally. I accept the literal Jesus of Nazareth as the Christ, I believe Jesus is the Messiah, the literal Son of God.
The Pharasees were religious Jews who were in the majority & dominated the synagogues, they rejected the literal Christ, they rejected the literal fulfillment in the person of Jesus of Nazareth, because they rejected Him as the literal Messiah who was prophecied in scriptures.
They called Him a blasphemer because He claimed to be God & wanted Him crucified.
Calling us "pharisees" is the opposite of what the pharisees did.
The majority of the denominations & the Rcc believe in some form of amillennialism and amillennialists are in the majority and dominate the churches.

D

Dave L

I believe & interpret the scripture literally, and believe Jesus words literally. I accept the literal Jesus of Nazareth as the Christ, I believe Jesus is the Messiah, the literal Son of God.
The Pharasees were religious Jews who were in the majority & dominated the synagogues, they rejected the literal Christ, they rejected the literal fulfillment in the person of Jesus of Nazareth, because they rejected Him as the literal Messiah who was prophecied in scriptures.
They called Him a blasphemer because He claimed to be God & wanted Him crucified.
You need to study Jesus and his description of the kingdom and stop paling around with Pharisees.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In my many years of debate there are certain groups always fall back on attacking others because they do not have real arguments.

Catholics, post-tribulationist, amillennialist anti-Trinitarian's among the worst.

Reactions: tzcho2
D

Dave L

In my many years of debate there are certain groups always fall back on attacking others because they do not have real arguments.

Catholics, post-tribulationist, amillennialist anti-Trinitarian's among the worst.
But, without a willingness to learn From Jesus there is little we can do besides compare one group to another who also rejects his words.