Angel visits...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!!! And thanks @Heart2Soul

Very interesting subject. :)

I really love the passage of Gideon where he asks God to show his friend the legion of Angel's with them. I'll have to look that up.
Consider these verses about Elisha and his servant:

"And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?
And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha." II Kings 6:15-17

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they are here. The accident that I was in on December 27, 2009, an angel had to pull me back in the vehicle. I had been sliding left; roll crushed left arm, next roll crushed my head. Thing is, the SUV just didn't stop rolling on it's own, it hit a concrete wall on the left side, and slid down the wall on this massive hill. Insurance sent pictures, it looks like a giant hand just ripped through the left side; the drivers door was torn off. The arm was a open fracture grade 3, the only thing worse would have been to damage the artery, and the left temporal bone in the skull was destroyed. It takes at the least 1875 lbs to fracture it. I am alert, all of me is inside away from the door before that hit, and parts of me have decorated the interior of the vehicle after being thrown completely inside with force. That interior pretty much sealed the deal on them being 100% sure someone else was with me. I can't stop head and arm from being crushed, but suddenly can get a arm missing bones, and head missing the eye socket back in a split second later? No possible way. Barnes Jewish hospital was able to get a hold of my mom, and she was there by the time that I woke. I am so glad that I was not able to contact anyone, just was not time. Anyway, a doctor called the police for mom; she was going to get my things from the SUV, but she was not allowed anywhere near it because of the interior. I am thinking a bunch of people thought about God those 4 days before I left. I pray that they did anyway.
Beautiful and powerful testimony!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember reading something about Angel visits to people in the bible. Do Angels still visit people, and if so what should you expect, etc. I want this to be an education thread where I and others can learn more about this Theology.
Thanks,
Devin

I have a niece that saw apparitions when she was little 2-4 yrs old.
She talked briefly about them.
On one particular occasion she was in her car seat, her mom driving on the freeway.
The child points yells out mom, mom look at all the Angels.
The mom glances to see where she is pointing, looks where she is pointing. Sees a cemetery. The mom sees no Angels. The mom asks what were the angels doing. The child says flying. The mom asks what do they look like. The child says white cloud people.

On numerous occasions, the same child, in her room "supposed" be taking a nap. Mom goes to check on her, hears the child talking. Opens the door, sees a few books at the child's table. Child is sitting at her table. Mom asks the child who she is talking to. Child responds my friends. Mom asks where are they. Child says right here. Mom asks what is their names? Child points in air three times and gives three names. ( I have heard the names but can't remember off-hand what they were). They were very strange names, nothing To compare to that I have ever heard.
Mom continues asking the child questions. What were you talking about. Child says they were reading a book to her. Mom asks which book. And asks the child what does the book say. The child begins telling the mom what the angels told her the book said. The child has grasped the story.
This continued for a couple of years. When the mom would hear her talking, sometimes she would just listen through the door, other times the mom would enter the room and ask what are your friends reading to you today, and the child would tell the mom.

There was another incident I recall, but is also lengthy to type out on my phone.

Point being- I do believe Angel's watch over us...unseen or manifested in the likeness as a person. Why a child could see "something" that looks like a white cloud person... IDK...but maybe because they are innocent to just trust it is what it is....normal to them, without analyzing and thinking they need a shrink, like an adult might. :D

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is Establishing who IS worthy to MAKE Judgements.
Then there's the little children - a little child can 'make judgements' as frequently noted they can look their teacher in the face (like 1st thru third grade, et al) ,
and tell them directly with no doubt and no hesitation

your words are saying one thing,
and your face is saying something else !

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there's the little children - a little child can 'make judgements' as frequently noted they can look their teacher in the face (like 1st thru third grade, et al) ,
and tell them directly with no doubt and no hesitation

your words are saying one thing,
and your face is saying something else !

Parent to little child. Why did you do that?
Child to parent. My brain made me do it.
True story.

Parent to child. Why did you do that?
Child to parent. IDK, my hands just did it.
True story.

Reactions: Nancy

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the devil only harasses those that allow him to do so, I noticed you didn't quote scripture to back your points. What about Job's troubles, or Jesus being tempted? Just to point out two examples quickly. Probably can find more.

1 John 5:18
18 We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 5:18
18 We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.

Yes we went over that and Paul was buffetted by Satan: 2 Corinthians 12:7

Reactions: Stan B

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we went over that and Paul was buffetted by Satan: 2 Corinthians 12:7
Does that reference /verse/ say he was buffetted ?

In context also, same idea so to speak - is that where it is written hasatan gets to sift us all, then when we recover, we can turn and help others who are being sifted, buffetted, or who will be sifted or buffetted by satan ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 4:7
Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
and,
isn't he the one that is written: he is a lion (or like a lion) roaming all over the earth , seeking whom he may devour ?

oh my, LIONS , and tigers and bears, oh my....
(angels visiting daily: the devil or his minions)

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I remember reading something about Angel visits to people in the bible. Do Angels still visit people, and if so what should you expect, etc. I want this to be an education thread where I and others can learn more about this Theology.

I recounted earlier how an angel saved my 6 year old granddaughter's life. She was on family vacation in Newfoundland, enjoying a day of challenging river rafting. Then she joined others in donning a life jacket and jumping into the fast-flowing river. With all the air bubbles etc., the life jacket failed and she was sucked under the surface.

She recounts how, as she was submerged, a bright light appeared beneath her, and she could feel hands beneath her lifting her to the surface. As she reached the surface, she looked down again, and the light was gone.

I finally found the photos.
Angel 1..jpg Angel 3.jpg Angel 4.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recounted earlier how an angel saved my 6 year old granddaughter's life. She was on family vacation in Newfoundland, enjoying a day of challenging river rafting. Then she joined others in donning a life jacket and jumping into the fast-flowing river. With all the air bubbles etc., the life jacket failed and she was sucked under the surface.

She recounts how, as she was submerged, a bright light appeared beneath her, and she could feel hands beneath her lifting her to the surface. As she reached the surface, she looked down again, and the light was gone.

I finally found the photos.
View attachment 10128 View attachment 10129 View attachment 10130

Yeah, thanks for the pictures. I'm glad she made it out OK. I watch Bear Grylls episodes sometimes on YouTube and he always says how if he jumps down a water fall, if there's air bubbles its extra dangerous cause you'll fall to the rocks at the bottom. Also when He floats down river with his ruck sack, he says the same thing about air bubbles.