Anti Mask Is Nothing New

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Tale of Two (Kinds of) Citizens would be a good title to this drama being played out.... On one hand, the anarchists are praised for bucking the system even to the point of violence against others, even murder. On the other hand, law-abiding citizens are treated as murderers for failing to comply with the the latest set of COVID rules.

I walked into Sam's Club last week without a mask on because I was looking for my membership card to show at the door when I noticed a SECURITY GUARD manning that post. By the time I noticed her, she was practically glaring at me for being mask-less. I had the feeling that she was getting ready to do something to me I wouldn't like, but I quickly put a mask on. I've noticed that Walmart Corporation (who owns Sam's Club) is squarely behind the most extreme measures being perpetrated on us. This makes me wonder how such corporations will be used by the anti-christ.... We will see.
I've called them the NWO store for years. WM is my least favorite place to shop. They are in full compliance with NWO.
I heard (from one of their employees) that weeks before the Covid scare hit the US, WM was telling employees to throw all the seeds in the trash. The so-called seed shortage.....a big fat LIE!! The elites have their non-gmo heirloom seed banks, you know? What they don't want is us becoming more self reliant.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol :), you could make seasonal money sewing COVID-19 linings into the Halloween masks and repackaging as a Halloween mask XP edition. Set up an online store and walla you've got a business. JK though, probably liability problems with that.

I was just picturing a bunch of kids having fun after "unnaturally" being imprisoned inside their homes for 6 months.

If I were so inclined to wear a mask, I might consider lining it with chocolate ... :D

Reactions: dev553344

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I walked into Sam's Club last week without a mask on because I was looking for my membership card to show at the door when I noticed a SECURITY GUARD manning that post. By the time I noticed her, she was practically glaring at me for being mask-less. I had the feeling that she was getting ready to do something to me I wouldn't like, but I quickly put a mask on. I've noticed that Walmart Corporation (who owns Sam's Club) is squarely behind the most extreme measures being perpetrated on us. This makes me wonder how such corporations will be used by the anti-christ.... We will see.

A few weeks ago we stopped at Lowes to get two things. Another patron "followed us" on the 3 aisles we went to get the items...repeatedly saying put your mask on, you have to wear a mask, it's the Law...

Amazing how ignoring him failed, but he was proficient in lip reading.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at how upset and angry all those who are Anti-mask people...

Shouting and screaming and demanding... almost like it's a neurosis or something.

Then the conspiracy theories.
Good grief.

Get a grip...it's just a cotton mask. We are going to be using them for years...we are in a pandemic. It takes a while to get past one.
There's going to be a whole Generation of people who are going to die young from all the organ damage this virus does.

When people get old your body is a collection of all the injuries and lifestyle choices of your entire life plus a little genetics... getting this virus is one of those things that will mark your body forever.

I get that people think that they have new and good reasons to not wear a simple cotton mask...but it's really just baloney. The same thing happened last pandemic. Masks were effective then...they are effective today.

I'm thinking that all this vitriol is over the pandemic and quarantine itself and not the mask. Their lives are upset because the whole world has changed practically overnight. No one likes change. They don't know how to navigate the new pandemic world. (I have a few unanswered questions myself about how to do things)
But we are grown adults and shouldn't behave childishly...I'm guessing that some only grew up chronologically and never in wisdom and maturity.
It was true then in 1918 and it's true today.

Get a grip People...five years before this pandemic is under control. Maybe a bit less...but not much. Just a month or two.

Depends on if the WHOLE WORLD decides to give their lives to Christ.

But the anti Mask crowd fails to understand why America is the hardest hit country... number one in infections.
There's only 330 million people in America...but they have the most infections per capita and a large group of Anti-mask people. Ya think it's related?
India has a BILLION more people than America and is still number 2 in total infections. (But catching up in numbers) the percentage of people there infected though is relatively low... unlike Americans who have blown past 1% of population infections and are working diligently on 1% dead.

Reactions: Josho

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few weeks ago we stopped at Lowes to get two things. Another patron "followed us" on the 3 aisles we went to get the items...repeatedly saying put your mask on, you have to wear a mask, it's the Law...

Amazing how ignoring him failed, but he was proficient in lip reading.

So you are now Promoting breaking the law?

Rob any banks today?
Hold up liquor stores?
Kill your neighbor's cat or trees ?
Snatch an old lady's purse?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Shouting and screaming and demanding... almost like it's a neurosis or something.

Then the conspiracy theories.
Good grief.

Get a grip...it's just a cotton mask. We are going to be using them for years...we are in a pandemic. It takes a while to get past one.
There's going to be a whole Generation of people who are going to die young from all the organ damage this virus does.

When people get old your body is a collection of all the injuries and lifestyle choices of your entire life plus a little genetics... getting this virus is one of those things that will mark your body forever.

I get that people think that they have new and good reasons to not wear a simple cotton mask...but it's really just baloney. The same thing happened last pandemic. Masks were effective then...they are effective today.

I'm thinking that all this vitriol is over the pandemic and quarantine itself and not the mask. Their lives are upset because the whole world has changed practically overnight. No one likes change. They don't know how to navigate the new pandemic world. (I have a few unanswered questions myself about how to do things)
But we are grown adults and shouldn't behave childishly...I'm guessing that some only grew up chronologically and never in wisdom and maturity.
It was true then in 1918 and it's true today.

Get a grip People...five years before this pandemic is under control. Maybe a bit less...but not much. Just a month or two.

Depends on if the WHOLE WORLD decides to give their lives to Christ.

But the anti Mask crowd fails to understand why America is the hardest hit country... number one in infections.
There's only 330 million people in America...but they have the most infections per capita and a large group of Anti-mask people. Ya think it's related?
India has a BILLION more people than America and is still number 2 in total infections. (But catching up in numbers) the percentage of people there infected though is relatively low... unlike Americans who have blown past 1% of population infections and are working diligently on 1% dead.
I have a hard time taking you seriously. Is this rant tongue-in-cheek, or what? Must be. You seem like a reasonably intelligent person, but then some of the things you say make me wonder.

For instance, an intelligent person would KNOW that there is NO way to prove that the U.S. is the hardest hit country since most countries in the world don't keep the kind of data the U.S. keeps on people. You KNOW this, right??? Do you really think that India has the means to collect extensive and accurate data? Or how about Zimbabwe?

In fact, the ONLY way to know for sure how many people have been infected would be to test EVERYONE with tests that actually work 100%! The ONLY way to know the TRUE death rate is to KNOW for sure how many people have actually died FROM THE VIRUS itself. We're not even close to KNOWING this info. So much of it has been twisted for political purposes!

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Odd how you think laughing is a sign of anger.

Get a grip...it's just a cotton mask. We you are going to be using them for years...we are in a pandemic.

Get a grip People...five years before this pandemic is under control.

Looks like you are all set to be saved by a mask.

Personally I believe...
Salvation is of the Lord.

Taken :D

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For instance, an intelligent person would KNOW that there is NO way to prove that the U.S. is the hardest hit country since most countries in the world don't keep the kind of data the U.S. keeps on people. You KNOW this, right??? Do you really think that India has the means to collect extensive and accurate data? Or how about Zimbabwe?

Look right here:
Coronavirus Update (Live): 32,141,331 Cases and 982,750 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coronavirus live updates: 2,500 students quarantined at prestigious hospitality school

The United States is the worst-affected country, with more than 6.9 million diagnosed cases and at least 201,909 deaths.
Again, John, don’t you think that if countries with larger populations like India and China were testing/reporting like the U.S., they might just have more cases than the U.S.???

Edit: I don’t know if you have me on ignore most of the time, but you are ignoring the specific points in my posts. When you start a thread, it’s important for the OP to respond to specific points made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, -- let's check the NEWS:

Woman caught on video Macing couple for not wearing masks at dog park
New York Post | 07-26

---------------------------------------

Ohio woman stabbed for wearing fur boots that turned out to be fake, police say
National/World News
by: Tribune Media Wire

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 / 05:05 AM MST / Updated: Nov 22, 2019 / 05:06 AM MST

[Not a "mask" but a similar approach]

Idaho Police Arrest 3 While Singing Hymns Outside, Defying Mask Mandate
Thursday, September 24th 2020, 2:05:15 pm
article
views: 875

CBNNews.com

Ohio Mom Tased and Arrested for Not Wearing a Mask at Son's Outdoor Football Game
09-24-2020
CBN News

... and I don't wear a mask because I have a MEDICAL EXEMPTION, -- I'm SICK of wearing a mask! :)
Bobby Jo

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, I don't wear a mask as a general rule. It is pointless. In my state, our Governor touts that masks are working, yet they aren't. We have more cases than ever before, yet the death numbers each day(which are suspect to begin with) remain the same. So why wear a mask?

Not to mention, these liberals who push for masks only do it when the cameras are on them. How many times have they been caught off camera not masking up or social distancing? It's just politics.

There is a large amount of misinformation going on - and being spread by the media. For example "We must protect our children"
This is absurd .. Children are not a significant risk .. they are a risk for spreading the disease- but the children themselves are not at significant risk .. nor is anyone under the age of 60 for that matter.

The numbers are now showing that while the spread is up - the hospitalization and death numbers are not rising. Many experts have been saying for months that the virus is getting less pathogenic but more contageous .. and the numbers are bearing this out .. especially in Europe.

Old people are more at risk but - even among the old - if you look at the data 80% of the Old people that die - had 2 or more pre- existing conditions ... so even if one is 80 .. if they are not already on deaths door - the risk is not that high.

Further complicating the numbers is there are many deaths attributed to Covid that were not from Covid. The other problem is that we have no idea how many people got this thing - but had no symptoms . Including these numbers would drastically reduce the death rate - but we can't because we don't know what they are.

Then there is the problem with using bulk numbers .. if initially this thing was much more lethal .. and you use all deaths .. rather than deaths during a certain period .. you will not see as much of a reduction in the pathogenicity - as if you used recent numbers - say over the last 2 months - and did the calculation.

This is all as predicted - this is how viruses often go.. they get more contageous but less lethal.