Anti Mask Is Nothing New

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a utube link:

I didn't realize that others could not see link without registering; thanks for letting me know. Spreely is a free speech platform. A lot of good with a lot of bad when there are no restrictions.

One of the most POWERFUL Warnings to the politicians who would DENY our RIGHT to LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

We know that there WILL be anarchy in the streets, and Christians are warned to "come out of her" so that we don't join in her plagues.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Candidus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE = Bobby Jo:
One of the most POWERFUL Warnings to the politicians who would DENY our RIGHT to LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

We know that there WILL be anarchy in the streets, and Christians are warned to "come out of her" so that we don't join in her plagues.
Bobby Jo​

PS It seems it's NOT ENOUGH to TALK about Government Abuse. We need to pick up a phone and contact these agencies which are involved to VOICE our CITIZEN CONCERNS. -- LET THEM KNOW that we DON'T want both Anarchists and Citizens in the STREETS.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excess ....

... ruined businesses and lives.

The Wuhan virus is a threat to OLD FOLKS. The rest of the world will SURVIVE, -- as both me an my wife have. And for reference, the children and grandchildren were over EVERYDAY and they showed NO SYMPTOMS or AFFECTS, and of course because I was infected the FIRST WEEK of JANUARY, we had no clue and EVEN OUR DOCTORS had no clue as to the PURPORTED "SEVERITY" at that time. So we continued life as usual and WITHOUT THE HYSTERIA!

Thanks, silly PARANOID PEOPLE ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Candidus

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The science says: Wear a mask | UCHealth Today

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Masks Save Lives: Duke Study Confirms Which Ones Work Best | Hartford HealthCare

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31142-9/fulltext

Wow....the whole world of the scientific community claims that anti-maskers are killing and permanently hurting people by spreading Covid-19. They ARE the asymptomatic carriers.
"the whole world of the scientific community claims..."

The fallacy of such obvious hyperbole is laughable, if not just sad.

Just look at Google, Twitter and FaceBook and how they squash and censor any scientist or medical doctor that may tell us the truth, good news, or say that this whole thing is over-blown! Only the compliant, dutiful useful idiots that are in the pockets of the politicians are willing to be hacks for their temporary credibility and praise!

This is like Global Warming; there is no money to be made by "not" finding evidence for Global Warming. So-called "Science" follows the money, and only those that are not in it for the money speak out, get censored, scoffed at, ridiculed, and are considered "unpatriotic" because they do not line up with the rest of the lemmings!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
681.png

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
The Mask Slackers of 1918

There have been those who refused to wear masks even during a flu epidemic...

Now it's conservatives who don't want to wear the masks and liberals who do...

Politics are funny...

The truth isn't relevant only the fighting is.

As a believer, I'm less concerned about the wearing of masks or not wearing of masks than I am the divisive nature of the discourse and the impact it is having on communities and churches. I believe Christians should be leading people away from this type of fighting. Who is that masked man…or woman?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I believe Christians should be leading people away from this type of fighting. ...

It seems to me that satan enslaves, but GOD frees. So we MUST anticipate that some will be deceived EVEN IN THE CHURCH. And the TRUTH cannot be laid aside for the sake of "peace", which perpetuates enslavement.

Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just believe that there's a heavy cognitive dissonance for those who (just like typhoid Mary) believe that they are doing no harm whatsoever by not wearing a mask.

After all they have absolutely no symptoms...just like Typhoid Mary.

Just like the young man at the fast food restaurant who thought that their french fries don't have gluten...but the kid who asked was brain dead for a week before they finally pulled the plug.

Or the guy who thought that peanut oil wasn't peanuts and therefore safe for those with peanut allergies...yeah that had fatal consequences too.

This isn't fear Mongering...it's prudence about not harming others. It's about stopping at stop signs in neighborhoods even though the traffic seems non-existent. A set of rules and procedures that keep your fellow man from getting harmed. Or angry, indignant, and uncooperative like Typhoid Mary. They say that she was responsible for tens of thousands of related deaths but only 3 directly. She firmly believed that she was innocent to her dying day.

Reactions: amadeus

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a utube link:

I didn't realize that others could not see link without registering; thanks for letting me know. Spreely is a free speech platform. A lot of good with a lot of bad when there are no restrictions.
I understand this man’s anger, but I pray that it doesn’t come to another civil war, because I believe this is what the powers-that-be want to happen!

Christians need to join in prayer!!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a large amount of misinformation going on - and being spread by the media. For example "We must protect our children"
This is absurd .. Children are not a significant risk .. they are a risk for spreading the disease- but the children themselves are not at significant risk .. nor is anyone under the age of 60 for that matter.

The numbers are now showing that while the spread is up - the hospitalization and death numbers are not rising. Many experts have been saying for months that the virus is getting less pathogenic but more contageous .. and the numbers are bearing this out .. especially in Europe.

Old people are more at risk but - even among the old - if you look at the data 80% of the Old people that die - had 2 or more pre- existing conditions ... so even if one is 80 .. if they are not already on deaths door - the risk is not that high.

Further complicating the numbers is there are many deaths attributed to Covid that were not from Covid. The other problem is that we have no idea how many people got this thing - but had no symptoms . Including these numbers would drastically reduce the death rate - but we can't because we don't know what they are.

Then there is the problem with using bulk numbers .. if initially this thing was much more lethal .. and you use all deaths .. rather than deaths during a certain period .. you will not see as much of a reduction in the pathogenicity - as if you used recent numbers - say over the last 2 months - and did the calculation.

This is all as predicted - this is how viruses often go.. they get more contageous but less lethal.
I see that you are under 60 by the age you mentioned, lol.

I pretty much agree with what you’re saying. The latest CDC statistic I heard, not that I totally trust the CD, was that the morality rate for people through age 69 is less than 1%. Of course, for the young population, that percentage drops significantly.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see that you are under 60 by the age you mentioned, lol.

I pretty much agree with what you’re saying. The latest CDC statistic I heard, not that I totally trust the CD, was that the morality rate for people through age 69 is less than 1%. Of course, for the young population, that percentage drops significantly.

Way less .. and ridiculously less in some locations where the virus appears to be getting less lethal - and you do not have 3 or more comorbidities.

Even if one is in the strike zone .. over 80 .. if you do not have 3 serious conditions - you have a good chance of surviving.

90% of deaths from Covid - there were 2 or more comorbidities .. 75% of the total was 3 or more - basically on deaths door already - which at any given point in time we are going to have many of these people .. and covid is likely to take them a week or so early.

Very good news that while the virus is getting more contageous .. the lethality is decreasing.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Way less .. and ridiculously less in some locations where the virus appears to be getting less lethal - and you do not have 3 or more comorbidities.

Even if one is in the strike zone .. over 80 .. if you do not have 3 serious conditions - you have a good chance of surviving.

90% of deaths from Covid - there were 2 or more comorbidities .. 75% of the total was 3 or more - basically on deaths door already - which at any given point in time we are going to have many of these people .. and covid is likely to take them a week or so early.

Very good news that while the virus is getting more contageous .. the lethality is decreasing.
It is very good news! Thanks for sharing it.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All these articles explain the long term effects from having this virus. The chances of survival is high...the chances of having life-changing after effects is almost a certainty. And if you don't recognize those effects in yourself... well...the neurological damage is a certainty.

Immediate and long-term consequences of COVID-19 infections for the development of neurological disease

COVID-19 (coronavirus): Long-term effects

What Are the Long-Term Effects of COVID-19? - COVID-19, Featured, Health Topics - Hackensack Meridian Health

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The science says: Wear a mask | UCHealth Today

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Masks Save Lives: Duke Study Confirms Which Ones Work Best | Hartford HealthCare

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31142-9/fulltext

Wow....the whole world of the scientific community claims that anti-maskers are killing and permanently hurting people by spreading Covid-19. They ARE the asymptomatic carriers.

I read the article by Hartford HealthCare. This is what it says about the Duke study.

Masks work. The meta-analysis assumed all masks in public use are cloth, not the even more effective N95 respirators worn by healthcare professionals. The new Duke study, published Aug. 7 in the journal Science Advances, rated a fitted N95 and a three-layer surgical mask as the top two protectors in simple tests using using a cardboard box with a lens, a laser and a phone’s camera to track particles released from a person’s mouth when speaking. (Do not use an N95 mask with a valve. Here’s why.) Three of the next four top performers in the test included cotton.
Here's the problem. As far as I know, there are no guidelines for how masks are constructed. I see so many different kinds of masks being worn, and many are not tight-fitting. (I refuse to wear a snug one because I end up getting dizzy for lack of oxygen. ;))

And yet, the article makes this unscientific claim: "If 95 percent of people wear cloth masks when within 6 feet of other people in public, it will reduce COVID-19 transmission by at least 30 percent." Where do they come up with these bogus numbers??

Of course, anyone who desires to wear a mask can certainly do so. I don't see anyone trying to ban masks, but I don't believe that requiring them is a good idea. In my areas, businesses are requesting, but not requiring them.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just believe that there's a heavy cognitive dissonance for those who (just like typhoid Mary) believe that they are doing no harm whatsoever by not wearing a mask. ...

If "Mary" doesn't have typhoid,-- she not only DOESN'T NEED A MASK, but it's a VIOLATION OF HER CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS to FORCE her to WEAR A MASK, or to be in QUARANTINE, or to SHUT DOWN HER BUSINESS.

And it know this is a difficult concept to grasp, but it's called: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. -- You can find it in the CONSTITUTION! :)
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If "Mary" doesn't have typhoid,-- she not only DOESN'T NEED A MASK, but it's a VIOLATION OF HER CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS to FORCE her to WEAR A MASK, or to be in QUARANTINE, or to SHUT DOWN HER BUSINESS.

And it know this is a difficult concept to grasp, but it's called: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. -- You can find it in the CONSTITUTION! :)
Bobby Jo
Quarantines used to be routine in America for people who clearly displayed symptoms of dangerous diseases, like small pox. But that is not what we're dealing with now. Some authorities have forced quarantines on people with no symptoms whatsoever. This is certainly a violation of people's liberty.