Anti Mask Is Nothing New

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...the neurological damage is a certainty....

As already asserted, I had a "robust" case, and my wife a more mild case back in January, and there's noth noth noth nothing wron wron wron wrong wit wit wit with m m m me.

Silly deceived people.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quarantines used to be routine in America for people who clearly displayed symptoms of dangerous diseases, like small pox. But that is not what we're dealing with now. Some authorities have forced quarantines on people with no symptoms whatsoever. This is certainly a violation of people's liberty.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! :)

Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a believer, I'm less concerned about the wearing of masks or not wearing of masks than I am the divisive nature of the discourse and the impact it is having on communities and churches. I believe Christians should be leading people away from this type of fighting. Who is that masked man…or woman?
From the article:

I want to challenge you to not let masks be one more thing that divides us. Whether you believe they should be mandatory, or believe they are completely unnecessary, see beyond the masked (or unmasked) face and realize there is nothing to gain by casting the person you are looking at to the side as the enemy.
I can certainly agree with this! At the same time, I believe that the mask mandate is not the main issue. The bottom-line issue is whether Americans are going to allow the U.S. to become less free (politically), like most other nations in the world. I hate to see this happen even though I know that there will come a day when the anti-christ will rule the whole earth. At that time, there will be no true political freedom. But between now and then, I will take a stand for protecting the constitutional rights of American citizens.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As already asserted, I had a "robust" case, and my wife a more mild case back in January, and there's noth noth noth nothing wron wron wron wrong wit wit wit with m m m me.

Silly deceived people.
Bobby Jo
Stroke victims usually don't know they have had a stroke until someone tells them...
Neurological damage is almost never recognized by the person suffering the damage.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stroke victims usually don't know they have had a stroke until someone tells them...
Neurological damage is almost never recognized by the person suffering the damage.

Well if you want my wife to diagnose me, and me to diagnose my wife, then you're a little late. We both think each other has more sense than those who believe the Government LIES.

Have you considered the possibility that YOU'VE had a stroke?!?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The bottom-line issue is whether Americans are going to allow the U.S. to become less free (politically), like most other nations in the world. ...

I hate to break the news, but it's too late. Many other nations have more freedoms that we do in the U.S., -- in particular categories. But overall, I suspect the U.S. leads in freedom, certainly from the perspective of the citizens in Hong Kong who protest their oppressive government by waving U.S. Flags. :)

Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Quoted this: "...there is nothing to gain by casting the person you are looking at to the side as the enemy"
That should be obvious. The real enemies are the conspirators who decided that the tyranny of masking would be a perfect precursor to the Mark of the Beast.

There is only one letter that differentiates "mask" and "mark". The general public has been hoodwinked, and that will also be true when the Antichrist tells the world that his mark is for "Your safety, security, and general well-being". Since this generation has already been conditioned, the next generation will swallow that lie hook, line, and sinker. Just like police officers are enforcing mask mandates today, the Antichrist's thugs will enforce the Mark of the Beast upon pain of death.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Since this generation has already been conditioned, the next generation will swallow that lie hook, line, and sinker. Just like police officers are enforcing mask mandates today, the Antichrist's thugs will enforce the Mark of the Beast upon pain of death.

Ummmmmmmmmm, this IS that generation.

Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ummmmmmmmmm, this IS that generation.
You will not find any evidence of the reign of THE Antichrist today. The Man of Sin must sit in the temple of God claiming that he is God. And there is no temple in Jerusalem at this time (although detailed plans have been drawn up by Orthodox Jews).

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will not find any evidence of the reign of THE Antichrist today. ...

You continue to confuse the participants. The FIRST is the BEAST, which most people either KNOW, or SUSPECT. The SECOND is the FALSE PROPHET who is called the anti-christ.

And where the First REIGNS for 42 Months, -- the Second merely appears on the scene at some point.

But of course, if you can't identify why the LION is the MOUTH; the LEOPARD (actually a TIGER) is the BODY; the BEAR is the FEET; and distinguish why Rev. 12 says SEVEN DIADEMS, but Rev. 13 says TEN DIADEMS to go along with the TEN HORNS, then is should not be a SURPRISE that you have no clue as to the critical aspects of this Scripture! :)

But you are content in your ignorance, so please be! -- And that is to say: CONTENT and IGNORANT.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW Back to the Regular Programing, where NONE OF THE PARTICIPANTS are wearing a MASK:

It seems SO PATRIOTIC to be "unpatriotic"!
Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are just mistakes they are evil acts..so I disagree with the article
The quarantines and masks were NEVER about the Death rate...

They were about the unrecoverable harmful effects of the virus. The chronic fatigue, the lung damage, the nervous system damage, the heart and kidney and liver damage.

Some people pay wayyyy too much attention to social media.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... They were about the unrecoverable harmful effects of the virus. The chronic fatigue, the lung damage, the nervous system damage, the heart and kidney and liver damage. ...

Nope, -- none of these either. But I DO GET A HEADACHE reading the nonsense you post! :)

Bobby Jo

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a hard time taking you seriously. Is this rant tongue-in-cheek, or what? Must be. You seem like a reasonably intelligent person, but then some of the things you say make me wonder.

For instance, an intelligent person would KNOW that there is NO way to prove that the U.S. is the hardest hit country since most countries in the world don't keep the kind of data the U.S. keeps on people. You KNOW this, right??? Do you really think that India has the means to collect extensive and accurate data? Or how about Zimbabwe?

In fact, the ONLY way to know for sure how many people have been infected would be to test EVERYONE with tests that actually work 100%! The ONLY way to know the TRUE death rate is to KNOW for sure how many people have actually died FROM THE VIRUS itself. We're not even close to KNOWING this info. So much of it has been twisted for political purposes!

Exactly and I must to him saying will be in it for years, all pandemics and epidemics in the past last two years at most then poop out. 1918-19, 1968-69, and even further back. We had had several pandemics and even one as the Constitution was written yet no close down, not even this stuff we are doing now. Also there is a report coming out of Houston that it now has mutated and can easily get past mask and hand washing but is no longer as deadly because it hd to give something up to mutate.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand this man’s anger, but I pray that it doesn’t come to another civil war, because I believe this is what the powers-that-be want to happen!

Christians need to join in prayer!!

We've been in a civil war for months, we are sitting on a powder keg and one spark is all it will take blow it up and turn it into a hot civil war.