Anti Mask Is Nothing New

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They need to treat us like adults and come clean with what they don't know.
They may or may not come clean, but all should face SERIOUS jail time. Actually another Nuremberg Trial, since they caused the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands.

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They may or may not come clean, but all should face SERIOUS jail time. Actually another Nuremberg Trial, since they caused the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands.

Totally. I wish we would all rise up and take our freedom back but most are spineless

Reactions: Enoch111

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can’t believe anything anymore. Every issue, every article will have an opposite article claiming the opposite. Both sides claiming truth. Everything is so partisan, so much deception and fake news.

There's a recently completed serious science article done by a true research University.
When people promote this stuff what is usually missing is something called "Peer review".

This is where other research scientists look over everything that you have done from methods and number calculations.
Usually part of a truly peer reviewed analysis is repeating the experiment and getting similar results.

The Danish study isn't peer reviewed. It Is also small and no one else will even try to replicate the results. People are trying to politicize things that are public safety.

Prudence is what is called for. Not politics.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually the Governor of NY should be the first one to face trial...so should the Mayor of NYC. Both fought tooth and nail about quarantines in the beginning, and then once finally implemented they sent seniors back to Covid infected nursing homes to get sick and die.

Reactions: Enoch111

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally. I wish we would all rise up and take our freedom back but most are spineless

The only thing that says anything to these people is money and power. Anything else in their mind is secondary and not relevant.

That's why the conspiracy theories about wearing masks, Covid-19 is fake, "God will protect you" and Anti-vac propaganda.

They really don't care if you get sick and die.

They care more about their 15 minutes of fame than you.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again today while this latest spike in infections is growing in Nashville my best friend's wife is sick. She has had to work as a pharmacist in Walmart during all of it.

She has been really careful too. Has been all along. She knew what was coming next week with our Thanksgiving plans. She was crying about it. Everyone has been really careful because we all were looking so forward to it. She always was careful. So either one of the boys got it and passed it on or something else.

But now we all are concerned for her life. She's younger than me. So she's got a good shot...but she's also really thin. I'm worried.

The hospitals are running short on beds. They really wouldn't admit her. They are trying to save them for the worst of the worst cases.

I'm worried and heartbroken.
And I know that the vaccines are coming really soon too.

I remember during my youth losing several people to leukemia. Friends and family. They died horribly and slowly from the disease. Children and elderly. Today it's an outpatient treatment and fewer people than ever die from it anymore.
I've worked right next to people who have it and are taking the medications that crush this disease. Other than feeling like dirt for a while from the medicine, they do just fine... gonna live normal lives.
And I think back to the lives that could have been saved if we had the medicine then that we have today.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just got word this morning that Vanderbilt University hospital only has three beds left.

It's getting bad around here.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't get it. -- Am I the only one who knows that we're in the Tribulation? This is where the world is going -- and IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE!!!

Do people really think we can FIX this world? I say NO, -- THAT's NOT GOD'S PLAN. Believe me, we don't want to find OUR solution, we want GOD's solution. And because this is the process, you had better start figuring out what it will take to SURVIVE, ... otherwise you might not! :eek:

And in the meantime fight for RIGHTEOUSNESS, but don't think you're going to win. -- Leave that for when Jesus returns. :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry about your friend having pneumonia, I had it before and it's not fun and never went to the hospital and I had sever asthma at the time. Went to the ER and they gave me a few breathing treatments and two inhalers and it kicked my behind. I will pray for her

Reactions: JohnDB

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still believe this is all about money and power and if Hillary was in we all would be living like normal, just like when BO was in a the swine flu pandemic was here and no one can tell me it wasn't bad because I knew people that died from it in multiple states yet it was acted like it was nothing with this I know no one at all.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...
This is great news.
This paper is the root of why people die and get all kinds of permanent damage from this disease...cytokine storm.

But now they have discovered the root of it. They already have medicines for it. Just needing to crank those meds out.

https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(20)31542-7

But basically this is the first successful treatment that will keep people from dying or suffering from long term effects.

Developed in St Jude's hospital in Memphis TN.

And it's none too soon either...our hospitals are getting full...we need to kick people out.