Antifa is taking over Seattle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are they going to do, show up and start shooting people?
Bikers for Trump said that story is fake. . . . Some people may like to fantasize about it, but if Bikers for Trump did that, they'd be breaking the law themselves. Why would they do that?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Were the protesters in Tienanmen Square criminals who deserved to die?

Has anyone in Seattle committed a crime that deserives the death penalty? Should the police kill people without giving them a trial? You don't seem to get it. These protests started when a policeman killed a man over a phony twenty dollar bill. That's not a capital offense even if he had been convicted of it. Having the police use force unnecessarily is going to make things worse, not better. The more patient and law-abiding the police are, the more people will like and trust them.

You support Chaz = You support crime

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Bikers for Trump said that story is fake. . . . Some people may like to fantasize about it, but if Bikers for Trump did that, they'd be breaking the law themselves. Why would they do that?
It's the same thing I wondered when I saw all the heavily-armed right-wing "militia" members claiming they were "protecting businesses" during protests in small western towns. I kept thinking....so if someone throws a brick through a window, are they going to shoot him? That's the thing with these militia-types...it's not just that they carry guns, it's that they're itching to use them.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You support Chaz = You support crime
Who the **** said I supported "Chaz"? I don't even know who or what they are, and I don't care. All I know is there are a lot of protesters holed up with the belief that what they're doing matters.

When people support the police going in guns blazing when other options exist, they should like fascists or communists to me. Or maybe they enjoy seeing violence.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the same thing I wondered when I saw all the heavily-armed right-wing "militia" members claiming they were "protecting businesses" during protests in small western towns. I kept thinking....so if someone throws a brick through a window, are they going to shoot him? That's the thing with these militia-types...it's not just that they carry guns, it's that they're itching to use them.
For sure, they're attracted to situations like this like moths to a flame.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
More havoc an auto shop was broken into in Seattle in the autonomous zone, they called 911, cops didn't show up. More havoc from antifa and BLM.

Seattle business owner says police never responded to burglary at shop near 'CHOP' zone
Did you read the article? First, the shop was "near" the CHOP, not "in" it. Second...

McDermott and his son detained the burglar and were able to put out the fire themselves, but eventually, let the man go. A video, live-streamed online, shows a mob of protesters from the CHOP taking custody of the man and searching him – they also let him go.
So the protesters tried to help the business owner, but the police didn't bother to show up. That's on the police.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who the **** said I supported "Chaz"? I don't even know who or what they are, and I don't care. All I know is there are a lot of protesters holed up with the belief that what they're doing matters.

When people support the police going in guns blazing when other options exist, they should like fascists or communists to me. Or maybe they enjoy seeing violence.

Calm down mate, there's no need to swear
This thread is about Chaz, "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" in Seattle.
You know, the area that Antifa have looted, burnt, vandalized and are now holding hostage till their ludicrous demands are met...

Reactions: historyb

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calm down mate, there's no need to swear
This thread is about Chaz, "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" in Seattle.
You know, the area that Antifa have looted, burnt, vandalized and are now holding hostage till their ludicrous demands are met...
Yeah, who said I supported them?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds to me as if some people wish our govenment is was more like China's. Deng Xiaopeng knew how to deal with protesters. Send in tanks and kill them all.

Do we really want a govenment like the Communists in China? Do we want our own version of Tiananmen Square?

Blue state voters do. The Democrats wants contact tracing supposedly for the virus but that's just an excuse. Bill Gates and Sen. Elizabeth Warren is calling for a national contact tracing system to track everyone Bill Gates Calls For National Tracking System For Coronavirus During Reddit AMA, Elizabeth Warren Calls for 'National Contact Tracing' Program.

The proposed contact tracing system is similar to China's surveillance system.

USC Creating COVID-19 Surveillance System That Will Score Citizens

Reactions: historyb

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
It's hard to spot that kind of character when they infiltrate a group.

I get the horrible feeling that there are white nationalists trying to spark even more violence. Two black men found hanging in trees? A woman from BLM and a black man found murdered?
I think it's more than a "feeling". These nut jobs are saying it outright.

Reactions: Giuliano

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia