Any other Christians in here interested in evolution? I mean genuinely wants to understand it.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You apparently are just as much of a joke as evolution, and this thread are as well. I just wanted to take a quick peek was all, and skim thru a few responses to see what your kind were going to say.

And yes I read again, you saying this post was not to debate with those who do not believe in the demonic lie of evolution. Which I had not come here to debate either with the clueless evolutionists, as evolution only exists for those who hate God, even those who fake being Christians, and who feel compelled to personally believe in god, and thus who hate the lie of evolution as a result.

And I saw how a real Christian, as it would appear, wandered in here to make a statement against evolution. And yes, whie they either did not read, or simply ignored you saying this thread is not for debating evolution, you felt compelled to insult them, with the usual "you apparently can not read" types of responses, because a real Christian felt compelled to stand against evolution? You could not have been nice about it, and simply repeat you did not post this thread to debate the obvious lie of evolution?

And who cares how many god hating scientists believe in evolution. Because to debate that point alone, there are many brilliant scientists who do not believe in evolution, some of which have even written books against evolution. So you automatically go to the same old worn out trope of claiming ( in a lost world ) that the vast majority of scientists believe in evolution, lol

So anj actual Christian, wandered into your thread, in a Christian debate forums, and broke the cardinal rule of your purpose being not to debate evolution, and you couldn't let it slide?

I too do not want to debate evolution with clowns who believe in it, and then also try and claim to be Christians, and then violate the least infraction I have ever seen in here, and simply can not forgive them for it?

I may indeed myself might post a thread in here about the clown car theory of evolution in here, but agin did not enter this thread other than for a peek, to see you can't forgive the infraction of real Christians who might feel compelled to enter a thread in a Christian debate forum, and break your post's purpose statment.

You are going to have to learn to forgive them, and simply blow it off, if they do not follow your thread statements, or rules. Welcome to the real world where a lot of thread statements and rules are ignored. And I know you simply wanted to corrupt young and impressionable minds with the godless lie of evolution. But poor you, that not all real Christians can't simply idly sit by, while you lie to, and corrupt, young and impressionable minds ( to their thinking and beliefs. ) and so will simply show up to say evolution is a oie.

It is you who are in the wrong forums, if you expect actual Christians to have actual convictions, even though they violate your thread statement on how you basically do not want to debate evolution, but simply want to corrupt by pimping the evolution lie? Did I get that wrong? Is your thread simply not here to pimp the evolution lie?

I'll simply have to make my thread as soon as I can, and we can discuss your lie "evolution" in there

Mike
The people who created the forum, included a science section, don't post in these titles if you don't agree. Your in the Christianity & Science section of the forum. I'm sure they included the section so people can discuss science without being ridiculed rather you believe it is science or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf-

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The people who created the forum, included a science section, don't post in these titles if you don't agree. Your in the Christianity & Science section of the forum. I'm sure they included the section so people can discuss science without being ridiculed rather you believe it is science or not.
By response was based upon exactly what your response to me is based upon.

As I stated I merely wanted to have a peek at what was in the actual thread, fully knowing that I completely disagreed with it even before looking at it, and therefore had no actual intention of posting anything in it. This thread had already gotten my goat ( anger riled up, ) even before entering, and had no intention of releasing my goat ( anger, ) as again, I did not intend to respond. But that was short lived, and my goat ( temper ) decided to come out after all.

The poster of this thread basically said again that this thread was not for debating evolution, but rather proselytizing the demonic religion of evolution, and descending upon the innocent as such. I was expecting that, and the denials of course that it is demonic by not even discussing that truth, as well as denying the attempted descent of evil upon the innocent as such, etc.., etc.., etc..,

But I was not expecting what appeared to be a real Christian who wandered in, and in spite of the fact that the thread was not here to debate evolution, ( but as my take in reading in between what was not said, was here as the poster said, so they could educate you on evolution - or in other words become more practiced in the lies and deception of evolution itself. )

But because a real Christian wandered in here, and ignored the rule set by the thread itself, that this is not that very creation versus evolution debate - the author of this thread decided to immediately attack the Christian personally, telling them they did not know how to read, etc.., implying they did not know how to comprehend, or follow the rules, etc..,

And so I went off, and basically explained that it was so, simply because that is the world we live in. A real Christian wandered in, and felt obliged to answer and defend God, and ignore the rules imposed by the thread, or didn't read them carefully, feeling obliged to answer against evolution anyway. And I told the individual who posted this thread, basically that you could have at least pretended to be the actual Christian you pretended to be, and actually forgiven the Christian who answered your thread in violation of the rules you tried to impose, as if this were not a Christian Debate Forum, where people will break the rules, and debate when they are told they can not.

So the author of this thread could have forgiven them, and in a polite way say, "Again I posted that this was not a debate thread, but I basically said I was merely making myself available to help answer on how evolution works for those who already believe,

So instead of forgiving them, and merely stating wrong place to debate, and simply moving on, and insulted the posters intelligence, and understanding, etc.., because they did not know how to read? So you won't forgive them, but I'm supposed to forgive you, a fake Christian, for wanting to pray on the innocent, and descending upon, thru proselytizing your demonic lying religion of evolution? Forgiving you for posting your religion of hate, when you won't forgive someone for wandering in here and posting in mistake, against a ban you feel you have a right to make?

Did I get that wrong? You want me to forgive you for what you do on purpose, while you won't forgive someone who wanders in here by mistake? Got it, thank you very much, lol

Mike

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By response was based upon exactly what your response to me is based upon.

As I stated I merely wanted to have a peek at what was in the actual thread, fully knowing that I completely disagreed with it even before looking at it, and therefore had no actual intention of posting anything in it. This thread had already gotten my goat ( anger riled up, ) even before entering, and had no intention of releasing my goat ( anger, ) as again, I did not intend to respond. But that was short lived, and my goat ( temper ) decided to come out after all.

The poster of this thread basically said again that this thread was not for debating evolution, but rather proselytizing the demonic religion of evolution, and descending upon the innocent as such. I was expecting that, and the denials of course that it is demonic by not even discussing that truth, as well as denying the attempted descent of evil upon the innocent as such, etc.., etc.., etc..,

But I was not expecting what appeared to be a real Christian who wandered in, and in spite of the fact that the thread was not here to debate evolution, ( but as my take in reading in between what was not said, was here as the poster said, so they could educate you on evolution - or in other words become more practiced in the lies and deception of evolution itself. )

But because a real Christian wandered in here, and ignored the rule set by the thread itself, that this is not that very creation versus evolution debate - the author of this thread decided to immediately attack the Christian personally, telling them they did not know how to read, etc.., implying they did not know how to comprehend, or follow the rules, etc..,

And so I went off, and basically explained that it was so, simply because that is the world we live in. A real Christian wandered in, and felt obliged to answer and defend God, and ignore the rules imposed by the thread, or didn't read them carefully, feeling obliged to answer against evolution anyway. And I told the individual who posted this thread, basically that you could have at least pretended to be the actual Christian you pretended to be, and actually forgiven the Christian who answered your thread in violation of the rules you tried to impose, as if this were not a Christian Debate Forum, where people will break the rules, and debate when they are told they can not.

So the author of this thread could have forgiven them, and in a polite way say, "Again I posted that this was not a debate thread, but I basically said I was merely making myself available to help answer on how evolution works for those who already believe,

So instead of forgiving them, and merely stating wrong place to debate, and simply moving on, and insulted the posters intelligence, and understanding, etc.., because they did not know how to read? So you won't forgive them, but I'm supposed to forgive you, a fake Christian, for wanting to pray on the innocent, and descending upon, thru proselytizing your demonic lying religion of evolution? Forgiving you for posting your religion of hate, when you won't forgive someone for wandering in here and posting in mistake, against a ban you feel you have a right to make?

Did I get that wrong? You want me to forgive you for what you do on purpose, while you won't forgive someone who wanders in here by mistake? Got it, thank you very much, lol

Mike
But your peek lead you to debating in the thread, see how your peeking lead you down a path you shouldn't have

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But your peek lead you to debating in the thread, see how your peeking lead you down a path you shouldn't have
Life leads us down paths, whether we intended to travel, or not, lol

But yes, intelligent design, young earth creationism, old earth creationism and flat earth all belongs in the same pseudoscientific bubble.

So the Jerk who created this thread whether it's young earth, old earth, etc.., as long as it's a fundamentally based belief is pseudoscientific. He goes on to basically those who believe in such are Jerks. He goes on to accuse Fundamentalist beliefs in creation, the bible, and even in ID ( Intelligent Design, ) to drive millions from the faith, and basically those who call him a liar for his various attacks and views, to basically be the jerks and liars instead, and apart from allegedly driving millions from the faith, that again basically fundamentalisms and ID are driving thousands of youth to suicide?

You have to skim thru several of his responses in this thread, but basically traditional, backwards, and red neck uneducated fundamentalism, and ID, are basically driving millions from the faith, and causing even thousands of youth to commit suicide? But his demonic lies that evolution at all has even been remotely true, isn't what is really driving millions from he faith, and is what is responsible for these suicides instead. He hasn't proven a single thing, not one, other than a hatred for God, and the bible, and that he is a fake Christian, Wolf In Sheep's Clothing, and that backwards and literal Fundamentalism, etc.., and ID are what leads people from the faith, and causes thousands of youth to suicide, rather than him and his lying kind. I have not read all of his attacks, and everyone he calls jerks and liars, and even added the term red neck myself as a personification of his insults and lies - but he is the Jerk who lies and basically brings up these suicides on his fake accusations that it is everyone who disagrees with him who are responsible for these suicides that makes me really take exception with this fake Christian wolf in sheep's clothing.

It's his indictment of fundamentalist reading of scripture, ID, and anyone who attacks and disagrees with him, as being responsible for these thousands of youth suicides, which really indicts him instead.

Mike

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life leads us down paths, whether we intended to travel, or not, lol

So the Jerk who created this thread whether it's young earth, old earth, etc.., as long as it's a fundamentally based belief is pseudoscientific. He goes on to basically those who believe in such are Jerks. He goes on to accuse Fundamentalist beliefs in creation, the bible, and even in ID ( Intelligent Design, ) to drive millions from the faith, and basically those who call him a liar for his various attacks and views, to basically be the jerks and liars instead, and apart from allegedly driving millions from the faith, that again basically fundamentalisms and ID are driving thousands of youth to suicide?

You have to skim thru several of his responses in this thread, but basically traditional, backwards, and red neck uneducated fundamentalism, and ID, are basically driving millions from the faith, and causing even thousands of youth to commit suicide? But his demonic lies that evolution at all has even been remotely true, isn't what is really driving millions from he faith, and is what is responsible for these suicides instead. He hasn't proven a single thing, not one, other than a hatred for God, and the bible, and that he is a fake Christian, Wolf In Sheep's Clothing, and that backwards and literal Fundamentalism, etc.., and ID are what leads people from the faith, and causes thousands of youth to suicide, rather than him and his lying kind. I have not read all of his attacks, and everyone he calls jerks and liars, and even added the term red neck myself as a personification of his insults and lies - but he is the Jerk who lies and basically brings up these suicides on his fake accusations that it is everyone who disagrees with him who are responsible for these suicides that makes me really take exception with this fake Christian wolf in sheep's clothing.

It's his indictment of fundamentalist reading of scripture, ID, and anyone who attacks and disagrees with him, as being responsible for these thousands of youth suicides, which really indicts him instead.

Mike
Easy man no need to call the poster a jerk etc. Your path is down to insults what a fine example of loving your enemies, not.

This thread had not lead millions from their faith nor has anything on this forum or any other forum on the internet that's an arrogant statement and a false one at that. Your bolstering and inflating is equally of a wolf in sheep clothing. You need to tame that tongue son...

What post did the OP say red neck in, I've read most of the post but haven't came across that one?

Where's the suicide statement in the thread what post is that?

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've always been puzzled by how creatures got onto remote pacific islands in the middle of nowhere.
I can understand birds flying there, and insects and seeds possibly being blown thousands of miles from continents, but what about mammals and things like snakes and frogs and big centipedes etc, how did they get there?

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not reading what I posted very carefully, nor what the poster of this blog wrote either.

He was the one who posted basically that those who oppose him, fundamentalists with their take, and ID, etc.., have led millions to loose their faith, and thousands of youth to commit suicide.

That is what he posted in this, his thread, not I.

I also posted just above that I was the one who used the term Red Neck, and not him, so as to personify what he said in response in several of his responses where he posted those who oppose him were jerks, and basically that evolution is a proven fact many times over, and again basically the idiots who oppose his views are the same as flat earthers and only engage in pseudoscience.

He time nd again lies, and greatly insults many, and claims literal interpreting fundamentalists, and those who believe in such, whether old or young earth creationists, are the ones who are the same as the flat earthers all of whom are engaged in said pseudoscience. - And so, I so stated I at one point was personifying his answer.

He indeed claimed we have caused millions to fall away, and are indeed causing thousands of youth, for simply believing in ID alone, to have commited suicide? He wrote that, not I, and you can't find that? You can't find above that I claimed my usage of Red Neck, to personify his definition of us? He is calling us stupid and non scientific in what we believe, and are responsible for millions falling away, and causing thousands of suicides, and you can find none of that?

And in being a wolf in sheep's clothing, who bears false witness against those who believe in creation, and or ID, as those who cause these said thousands of youth suicides, yes I called him the Jerk instead.

And your claims on the definition of biblical love is incorrect as well. We are obliged to show said love by praying for our enemies, including their eventual repentance, and salvation, if possible. We can not force any of that on them, but need to pray for them, as well as the rest of the fakes, on the right, middle, or left. We are to pray for the Progressives, Woke, Radical Left, BLM, Antifa, etc.., etc.., etc.., but are not obliged to support them.

Paul in Acts called out and harshly rebuked a lying false new age woman, for simply following the apostles, and simply saying these men are telling the truth, so that she can qualify and poison that later, when they have moved on, with her destructive lies. You too can judge, and in these times so far into the end, can fight back, to balance the argument equations, so as to show the world we are allowed to fight back - and calling him a Jerk, does no harm. I have not burned him at the stake, but rather called him the jerk he calls us, as well as basically calling us murderers, etc.., I have not read everything either he posted here yet, and while not yet seeing the word murder, from what I recall so far, I do remember his statements that we are responsible for thousands of suicides.

So pray for all the Pelosi, Bidens, Obamas, Clintons, and whomever on the right, or left, who clearly need it, including the poster of this thread, me, or whomever else you think needs prayer. I am older, but am very very ill, and might get a bit too grumpy at times for your taste,so pray for me, or anyone else you think needs it. But I heard a Christian preacher on AM Christin radio many long years ago, relate how In the Spirit, he heard, or had the word, I don't remember exactly how he put it, other than in the Spirit, how president Clinton was bragging about the destruction he had caused, and said how he would build his throne on the skulls of women ( which I understood at the time to be an incorporeal gnostic statement on Clinton's part, in which they believe that the physical body, within this physical world, is the definition of the very woman of pollution, and that one can only be a true mankind, so to speak, is thru being incorporeal - and that hatred for the physical world embraces all of the world's gnosticism that the Bible warns us of the enemy. And I can see no other way to interpret what he would have meant. )

If at that moment in time, pray for the Adolf Hitlers of the world, so that you release all to God's charge, and allow God to heap the burning coals of judgement upon him. However if you are like the Christian Allied ( US ) Sniper, as depicted in Saving Private Ryan, it would still be your job to take Hitler out, if he were in your sights, but for humility and obedience sake, you would still ray for him, to allow God's authority to prevail in your life, and recognize you are allowing God to judge, and heap burning coals, or not, upon whom God Wills.

God Bless.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether you realized it or not, you misquoted me, because I was quoting the creator of this thread, rather than making those statements myself. He is the one who was. again, to paraphrase, was basically saying that those who claim to be fundamentalist Christians, because they either believe in YEC young earth creationism, or OEC old earth creationism, or ID intelligent design, were the ones as a result, who had driven millions away from the faith, caused thousands of youth suicides over the decades, and caused / created all of those atheists, etc.., and were not only the jerks, and flat earthers, etc.., amongst other things he called them, but called them Evil as well.

The issue is that young earth / old earth creationism and intelligent design is anti science and anti history.

Foolish evil hearted people like to pressure others into “ either you just believe my backwards uneducated fundamentalistic literalist understanding of the Bible and the world or it means you’re not a Christian”. Its why movements like YEC, OEC and ID drives thousands and millions of people away from faith. It’s the cause of thousands of teen suicides over the decades and ect… those movements are what drove people to atheism.

Evolutionary creationism is the hope that helps bring back so many who was pushed away by wicked people.

So we are the backward and uneducated fundamentalistic literalist understanding [ believers ] of the Bible .... [ who are evil, and so ] Evolutionary creationism is the [ only ] hope that brings back so many who was pushed away by wicked people.

And were so many other insults and lies I did not cover, but merely quoted and or combined quotes of our host, roat times paraphrase or even condense and personify what he was saying, even using the phrase Red Neck, and even explaining in my text, that I created the use of Red Neck to basically personify what he both said and implied.

But you can find my use of my accusation where I accused him of calling us uneducated red necks, but could not find in my post that the use of red neck was mine to condense and personify his attacks on us, and could not find his own claims that we as a whole caused millions to fall away, thousands of youth to commit suicide, and created all of the atheists he so accused us of creating, .... but likewise erroneously accused me of saying this thread caused millions to fall away, when I not only never said any such thing, but was merely quoting those very same allegations he leveled against us, and given above in his quotes, but then you doubled down on your lie, and as a result said

This thread had not lead millions from their faith nor has anything on this forum or any other forum on the internet that's an arrogant statement and a false one at that. Your bolstering and inflating is equally of a wolf in sheep clothing. You need to tame that tongue son..

Now first of all, I am not your son, and don't like the way you condescendingly refer to me as such, because you either can not read, or simply can not comprehend what you read, because with a few of his quotes I have listed above this time, to again prove I was merely both quoting, and paraphrasing what he posted, again as I stated I was showing what he was saying, ad never claimed it was me saying what he was saying, and thus was not making the arrogant and false statement you claimed I had made, when it was his false and arrogant statements I was quoting as I had stated I was doing,

And secondly your other statement likewise was not only not what I said, but was also false on your part, based upon your very demonstrably false accusation in your conclusion of what I had not stated in the first place, so I wasn't inflating anything, nor being a wolf in sheep's clothing for stating absolutely nothing that you claimed I stated. I was quoting what he was saying about what he lumped all together as uneducated fundamentalists, for literally believing in the bible, and thus being responsible for causing millions to leave the faith, which neither he nor I blamed this single thread for, but which he accused us of in general.

And lastly, even though nowhere had I so stated, within a planet of 8 Billion people, how would you know if there is a single forum anywhere on the internet, that hasn't caused millions to loose their faith? I can think of The Bart Ehrman Blog, to lying Ancient Astronaut Theorist forums, etc.., which may indeed have caused millions to have lost their faith, which would not have been strong / real, in my opinion, in the first place. I don't know one way, or the other, but nether do you, nor your arrogant assertion that there is not a single forum on the internet which may or may not have caused millions to loose their faith.

Hows that for an answer, son.

etc..,

So even so it wasn't exactly what either of us said, as I had reported the author of this thread, ( if you only had actually read what was posted, ) was that it was us poor ole dumb bible believing fundamentalists who caused millions to loose their faith. So Uncle Goober and Myself posted a couple of links above I found in a quick search to also counter your ridiculous claim that no forum has ever cost millions to loose their faith, such as the forum on Ehrman's Blog / forum site, again, even though that was not either of us had actually said:

In spite you posting this bove "This thread had not lead millions from their faith nor has anything on this forum or any other forum on the internet that's an arrogant statement and a false one at that."

Faith fails because of the littleness of their faith Matthew 17:20, and because of their doubt, making them like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind, ... being double-minded, unstable in all their ways as per James 1:6, 8 is what makes them lose a faith they never truly had in their hearts, but only thought they had, and the poster of this blog blames literal interpreting fundamentalists for that, and then you come along and say I said it was this thread or some forum on the internet that caused that instead? And then also posted and nor has anything on any other forum on the internet? Where in truth no one causes anyone to loose their faith other than the said person themselves. But with that said, as I posted two links, after a quick search for Bart Ehrman and Ancient Astronaut Theorists forums, to show you there are indeed many sites which I am sure help give just such an excuse for said millions who chose to loose their little not-true faith to begin with. And so while the author of this thread chose to blame bible believing fundamentalists, and you chose to blatantly misquote me, I am sure their are countless sites and forums on the internet which gave many the excuse of this or that alleged evidence to blame on why they left what little belief they had in the first place.

I hope and pray as many who think of turning away, instead will renew their trust and faith in God, and in Jesus as their Lord and God come in the form of the Son 1 Corinthians 1: 18-31. What appears foolish to the world, does not appear foolish to those who have genuine faith in God thru Christ Jesus as that very God for us as well. God the Father, and God the Son, one and the same, in each other. What sounds like said foolishness of the cross, truth and reality for those who have faith, for those who truly believe.

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether you realized it or not, you misquoted me, because I was quoting the creator of this thread, rather than making those statements myself. He is the one who was. again, to paraphrase, was basically saying that those who claim to be fundamentalist Christians, because they either believe in YEC young earth creationism, or OEC old earth creationism, or ID intelligent design, were the ones as a result, who had driven millions away from the faith, caused thousands of youth suicides over the decades, and caused / created all of those atheists, etc.., and were not only the jerks, and flat earthers, etc.., amongst other things he called them, but called them Evil as well.

So we are the backward and uneducated fundamentalistic literalist understanding [ believers ] of the Bible .... [ who are evil, and so ] Evolutionary creationism is the [ only ] hope that brings back so many who was pushed away by wicked people.

And were so many other insults and lies I did not cover, but merely quoted and or combined quotes of our host, roat times paraphrase or even condense and personify what he was saying, even using the phrase Red Neck, and even explaining in my text, that I created the use of Red Neck to basically personify what he both said and implied.

But you can find my use of my accusation where I accused him of calling us uneducated red necks, but could not find in my post that the use of red neck was mine to condense and personify his attacks on us, and could not find his own claims that we as a whole caused millions to fall away, thousands of youth to commit suicide, and created all of the atheists he so accused us of creating, .... but likewise erroneously accused me of saying this thread caused millions to fall away, when I not only never said any such thing, but was merely quoting those very same allegations he leveled against us, and given above in his quotes, but then you doubled down on your lie, and as a result said

Now first of all, I am not your son, and don't like the way you condescendingly refer to me as such, because you either can not read, or simply can not comprehend what you read, because with a few of his quotes I have listed above this time, to again prove I was merely both quoting, and paraphrasing what he posted, again as I stated I was showing what he was saying, ad never claimed it was me saying what he was saying, and thus was not making the arrogant and false statement you claimed I had made, when it was his false and arrogant statements I was quoting as I had stated I was doing,

And secondly your other statement likewise was not only not what I said, but was also false on your part, based upon your very demonstrably false accusation in your conclusion of what I had not stated in the first place, so I wasn't inflating anything, nor being a wolf in sheep's clothing for stating absolutely nothing that you claimed I stated. I was quoting what he was saying about what he lumped all together as uneducated fundamentalists, for literally believing in the bible, and thus being responsible for causing millions to leave the faith, which neither he nor I blamed this single thread for, but which he accused us of in general.

And lastly, even though nowhere had I so stated, within a planet of 8 Billion people, how would you know if there is a single forum anywhere on the internet, that hasn't caused millions to loose their faith? I can think of The Bart Ehrman Blog, to lying Ancient Astronaut Theorist forums, etc.., which may indeed have caused millions to have lost their faith, which would not have been strong / real, in my opinion, in the first place. I don't know one way, or the other, but nether do you, nor your arrogant assertion that there is not a single forum on the internet which may or may not have caused millions to loose their faith.

Hows that for an answer, son.

etc..,

So even so it wasn't exactly what either of us said, as I had reported the author of this thread, ( if you only had actually read what was posted, ) was that it was us poor ole dumb bible believing fundamentalists who caused millions to loose their faith. So Uncle Goober and Myself posted a couple of links above I found in a quick search to also counter your ridiculous claim that no forum has ever cost millions to loose their faith, such as the forum on Ehrman's Blog / forum site, again, even though that was not either of us had actually said:

In spite you posting this bove "This thread had not lead millions from their faith nor has anything on this forum or any other forum on the internet that's an arrogant statement and a false one at that."

Faith fails because of the littleness of their faith Matthew 17:20, and because of their doubt, making them like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind, ... being double-minded, unstable in all their ways as per James 1:6, 8 is what makes them lose a faith they never truly had in their hearts, but only thought they had, and the poster of this blog blames literal interpreting fundamentalists for that, and then you come along and say I said it was this thread or some forum on the internet that caused that instead? And then also posted and nor has anything on any other forum on the internet? Where in truth no one causes anyone to loose their faith other than the said person themselves. But with that said, as I posted two links, after a quick search for Bart Ehrman and Ancient Astronaut Theorists forums, to show you there are indeed many sites which I am sure help give just such an excuse for said millions who chose to loose their little not-true faith to begin with. And so while the author of this thread chose to blame bible believing fundamentalists, and you chose to blatantly misquote me, I am sure their are countless sites and forums on the internet which gave many the excuse of this or that alleged evidence to blame on why they left what little belief they had in the first place.

I hope and pray as many who think of turning away, instead will renew their trust and faith in God, and in Jesus as their Lord and God come in the form of the Son 1 Corinthians 1: 18-31. What appears foolish to the world, does not appear foolish to those who have genuine faith in God thru Christ Jesus as that very God for us as well. God the Father, and God the Son, one and the same, in each other. What sounds like said foolishness of the cross, truth and reality for those who have faith, for those who truly believe.

Mike
Thanks for the info, yes I didn't see the op words.

I apologize for the misquote Sr., and sry for the son mem you got me by 6yrs hehe,

As you pointed out the millions was his words and in my opinion quite the rediculous statement. If he studied the Bible he might find a connection in the property of dirt and how it's created.

Last edited:

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the info, yes I didn't see the op words.

I apologize for the misquote Sr., and sry for the son mem you got me by 6yrs hehe,

As you pointed out the millions was his words and in my opinion quite the rediculous statement. If he studied the Bible he might find a connection in the property of dirt and how it's created.
Thank you for qualifying, and in that case I am sorry as well for getting upset about the whole thing. I thought you might be running interference for him.

What people either do not know, or will not admit about these times, as people so believe, again in these very end times, that it is there job, slowly or not, to frustrate, and drive people crazy on purpose, and allow themselves to try and cause people to loose their minds, and thru the stress go incorporeal on them, thinking as it was done to them, that it then becomes their job to do the same. As Jesus warned be of the day, and not the night, for night comes where no man can work.

Isaiah 29:1-14, ... 9:20, ....49:26, ....Jerimiah 2:23-25, ....5:8, etc.., etc.., etc., all tell us about their evil, and how they will all become ike a vision, like a dream in the night, cutting off and eating the flesh on the left, or the flesh on the right, and still not satisfied, etc.., and how God will deal with the lost, over and against the fate of those with faith who have been pulled into the covenant of the night as well. Jeremiah tells us of God's covenants of both day and night, in the context of the evils of this incorporeal gnostic world. And again Jesus had warned be of the day, and not the night, and night comes when no man can work.

Isaiah had begun in large part with these revelations when God called for the Bee of Assyria, and the Fly of Egypt. And beyond the immediate military context, it also revealed the two sides of the battle of the sexes, and basically war against everything as well >>>> Because Isaiah goes on in many places to demonstrate how Assyria represents in type the Great Harlot, this false Queen of heaven, who says there is None but her, etc.., and Egypt as her evil twin but opposite counterpart.

Now there are tons of OT scripture which shows all of this, but you may not believe it, if you haven't seen these same scriptures for yourself. My prefered translation is the NASB, which is basically the best literal type translation for leaving so many OT Idioms and Colloquialisms intact. But I likewise read the entire OT, several times over in Hebrew / English, using an Interlinear Hebrew Greek English bible - and am astounded how few, if any, see, or are willing to admit to seeing, all of the Anti-Kabbalah, and Anti-Gnostic texts throughout the Bible.

This Aramaic Primacy Nonsense is just that. If Jesus is God come in the form of the Son of God, as per 1 Corinthians 1: etc., etc.., etc.., then you would think jesus would have been able to speak any language he wanted to. Jesus at the very least spoke nd understood Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, and Latin, if he so chose to do so.

Yes Jesus spoke some Aramaic which needed to be translated into Greek, but where does that prove that Jesus spoke Aramaic only? That is a lying assumption within a lying world. And what's worse that lying so called scholarship also calls God both a liar, and incompetent for not being able to have Jesus's words correctly translated from Aramaic to Greek.

Jesus used Anti-Gnostic Statements, drawing from, and using these same OT, and OT family of Idioms. When Jesus said it is easier for a camel to go thru the eye of a needle, which again is reminiscent of Jeremiah 2:23-25 as a most obvious example, while the lying and demonic Aramaic Primacy Pseudo-Scholarship would have God as incompetent for not being able to have it correctly translated as it is easier for a rope to pass thru the eye of a needle. Further proof can be found in Jesus saying they pass ( swallow ) a camel, but strain at a gnat, again also reminiscent of the Jeremiah 2:23-25 usage of camel context again.

And Jesus goes on to use many more Anti-Gnostic attacks in His answers, proving again, both the Aramaic Primacy, and alleged pro gnosticism again falsely alleged to be in the NT by some, to be blatantly false as well.

And again in Isaiah 20:23-25 God will again rescue His remnant from Assyria, Egypt, and Israel, in the end times, since Assyria no longer exists, and Syria is clearly not the same empire as ancient Assyria was, God is clearly talking about their gnostic roles ( while God was clearly being anti-gnostic in such revelations, ) as was spelled out in so many places in Isaiah as the meaning of the Bee of Assyria and the Fly of Egypt > And such a personification exists within this end times text, above and beyond it's local context in Isaiah 23:15-17 on these very end times.

But the wages of the Harlot are the buying, selling, and trading of souls, rather than the wages, the so called candy, of those who work for the harlot, rather than her wages, of and for herself. So God was being sarcastic against those who actually do work for the Great Harlot - Because unlike her, those who believe in, and serve God, try to witness Christ to, and thus do their part to try and save and preserve souls by truly witnessing Christ to others - and thus are the remnant to be saved, even from within the systems of the covenant of the night.

Obviously not everyone sees it like I do, but I see the evidence is all there, and it is all quite clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeyondET

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing wrong with evolution, it doesn't always have to apply with - monkeys becoming humans.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nothing wrong with evolution, it doesn't always have to apply with - monkeys becoming humans.
I get that, right? Everything about the theory makes sense, except that we came from monkeys and that mutations are a good thing.

These two things, make nonsense of everything else. Monkeys don't keep making humans; mutations don't keep effecting adaptations.

I just wish I could work out, what latent potential, God wants to reveal in me. I think a lineage of praises to God, would be a fitting thing!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I bought Dawkins book 'Climbing Mt Improbable' book some years ago to get an overview of current evolutionary thinking but found it to be a sloppy mix of half-baked guesses and hunches from cover to cover..:)
For example here's Dawkins "explanation" of the evolution of flight, count the ludicrous guesses and 'perhapses' in this passage from it-
"My guess is that both bats and birds evolved flight by gliding downwards from the trees..
Here’s one guess as to how flying got started in birds..
Perhaps birds began by leaping off the ground while bats began gliding out of trees. Or perhaps birds too began by gliding out of trees." (pp. 113–4)

PS- here's his mugshot, he's trying to project a confident self-assured atheist smile, but it just makes him look cuckoo..:)

dawk-mugshot.jpg

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And perhaps if he wasn't a barking moonbat psycho atheist, he could decide if he thought Christianity was a good thing, or a bad thing after all. It's a bad thing that his jaded and twisted brain never tried leaping out of it's own way. He hates God so much, that he simply serves the devil, while thinking he is a sound free thinker instead? And he can't decide if Christianity is a good thing, or if we should be candidates for hell for teaching it exists to our children, while teaching them that Radical Islam is evil, as long as we don't say that mindless suicide bombers don't go to a non-existent place such as hell?

Richard-Dawkins-001.jpeg

Richard-Dawkins-Is-Nuts-002.jpg