• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Once again, thank you for coming here to one of my Thread's..

And.....Im writing again, specifically, to people here who know some verses., who read their bible...who study it... who love it.
If you spend more time reading commentaries or someone's Greek Text explanation, then im actually not talking to you.
If you only know what the Pope said, or how to pray to Mary, or want to talk about how water saved you, then im not talking to you, and you are not going to hear me, unless God gives you ears to hear.
Thats the spiritual reality.

Im here for the seekers, the watchers, the learners, the dedicated to acquiring inner spirituality, that is only related to John 14:6, or Pauline Theology, which is, the same.
---------------
---
So, if you know some bible, some NT..... then you are going to recognize when you read my Threads, that im using verses in the teaching that is to follow., tho im not quoting or numbering them...most of the time.
Sometimes when i teach online, a baby believer, will say..>"you don't post the verse".....Yet, i just gave 40 of them in the teaching that they dont recognize, because they really do not study the word.,,,,they are just here to try to argue their self righteous POV.
But if you do know some WORD, and many of you do....then...when you read what i teach, on Forums all over the world, you'll recognize that i write the verses within the sentences.

Now,

To the born again, and not to the water baptized (ONLY)< who are not actually born again.... Yet.

Listen...

Jesus said...."without me you can do nothing". and another way to think of this statement ... "without me"... is...= "apart from me".

Saint...... to have a renewed mind, is to walk in the Light, as HE is in the Light and as Jesus IS the Light and Life.

The Light, is the revelation of who you have become, AS a child of the Light, and a Son of God or a Daughter "IN Christ."

If you do not have the correct understanding regarding who you have become IN CHRIST, then you are not walking in the Light, you are in the dark, and are probably fallen from Grace, if you are actually born again, and not just a religious but lost water baptized church member.

What is Grace?
Grace, as "the gospel of the Grace of God" : is the offer to become an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ..... and theologically it is the LIGHT of the knowledge regarding the Truth that God, as Christ on the Cross...has made you righteous, and that not of yourself.
This is what it means to be "made righteous" by "the Gift of Righteousness", which is "the Gift of Salvation".

Are you born again, and not just water baptized 2-10 times falsely believing you are saved?
Then, you have been "made righteous", Spiritually by being birthed INTO the Spirit of God, by the Holy Spirit of God.

Saint......God's righteousness is not you trying to be good, as that would be YOUR righteousness, and God does not accept yours.
He only accepts HIS, on your behalf that he bled and died on the Cross to provide you, as HIS "gift of Righteousness".
Do you have it?
Not Water. Not Works......but GOD's Righteousness....Do you have it?
If not, you are this...... John 3:36

Listen...

God's righteousness is not commandment keeping, law keeping, Shabbat keeping, water baptism, or church membership.
God's righteousness, is God's death for your sin, in your place, and you receive this GRACE by faith.. (Justified by Faith, without works).... As this offer of God's redemption for you, is the GOSPEL, Its "the preaching of the Cross" applied to you, and upon believing it you are born again.
Jesus said, "you must be born again".

Now, the next step, is not to try to work to stay saved.... as if you have fallen into that broken FAITH, then you are in wrong faith, and you are now up on the Cross trying to save yourself, and Jesus is ripped off the nails by your self righteousness.
Understand?
Think about that....as that is what happens when a person who is justified by faith, and born again, .... leaves this Grace of God and starts trying to keep themselves saved, by SELF.

This is what Jesus is talking about when he says..>"without me" and "apart from me" you can do NOTHING>...., and these are the redeemed he's talking to, when He says....>"without me, apart from me, you can do NOTHING".

See, you can be born again, and be able to do NOTHING....except not lose your salvation.
In other words, you are in the work of trying to do for yourself, what God as Christ has already done for you as a Gift.
You are trying to STAY SAVED, which is to "fall from Grace"... As this is a BELIEF issue, whereby a person who is born again has left real faith in Christ, and now has faith in FAITH, or faith in SELF, or faith in WATER or faith in the Law and Commandments. (Works).
Notice that this person has left the simplicity that is belief in Christ to get them into heaven, and is now pursuing "here is how i go to heaven".. "here is how i keep myself saved".....>"here is what i must now DO, to go to heaven". = "Fallen from Grace".
Notice Saint that Jesus is left out of their faith.
There is no Cross in that broken faith. No Blood Atonement.....No Grace of God.
There is only "me me me me, what i i i i I I I , am doing for ME, to try to save ME, and keep myself saved".
See that?
That is SELF Righteousness that is trying to be and pretending to be God's Righteousness. = FAIL.= "fallen from GRACE". + "In the Flesh"....and Paul says that this believer is "bewitched".
They are faith broken, and deceived.

And THAT, is how the born again become..>"without me you can do nothing"....>"Apart from me, you can do nothing" ...Jesus says.

Last edited: