Apostasy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So I am of a cult that is refreshing for a brother speaking falsehoods on Gods word to say to another that sees thing differently but thank you for the warm welcome.

"water cults" teach that water is a part of regeneration of the Spirit, or that water washes away your sin.

That is "cult of Mary" (Catholic) demonic theology.

If you believe and teach that, then, there you are.
John 3 says one has to be born of the water and of the spirit.

So were you hatched?
Did you come from Mars in a little space ship?

No?

Then you were inside your mother, and her "WATER BROKE" and out you came.. = born of WATER.
That's the earth birth... you are BORN.

Now, you have to be BORN.... AGAIN, and this one, is a Spiritual Birth.
Not by water, but "by my Spirit sayeth the Lord".

A.) The Holy Spirit

Acts 2:38 says one has to repent and be baptized in the name of Christ for forgiveness of Sin and to receive the spirit.

Acts 2:38 is not The Gospel of the Grace of God.

So, when you find someone who knows nothing about Paul's Doctrine, you always find them in Acts 2:38, trying to teach that water is the way to God.
Its not, but the Catholics do like people like you, @Godslittleservant

Reactions: Ritajanice

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So were you hatched?

No?

Then you were inside your mother, and her "WATER BROKE" and out you came.. = born of WATER.
Is that how you interpret the first half of the verse in John 3? "You must be born of water..."

It's grammatically plausible, but it seems like something one wouldn't specifically point out. We're all born that way. Everyone meets the criteria, so why point it out?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Is that how you interpret the first half of the verse in John 3? "You must be born of water..."

What other BIRTH can water cause?

Jesus explained this to Nicodemus.. as like you He was confused about that 1st birth of Water.

"can i go back inside my mother"... and come out again.

So, he understood "born of water"..... you dont, as that is the Catholic Cult mind deception that blinds the mind from SEEING it.

Notice that Jesus never said....>"no Nicodemus"... im not talking about the first birth..

So, Jesus didnt correct Nicodemus's understanding that the born of water, is to be born of your mother.

Catholics and people who are controlled in their mind by a water cult, can never read this, and understand it, yet, a 4 yr old can understand it.

So, NEXT , Jesus makes the distinction between the earth birth and being Born again Spiritually. = not by MOTHER, but by the HOLY SPIRIT.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What other BIRTH can water cause?
Water doesn't cause births. But water IS a part of birth, and so it is an important symbol of such.

I read John 3 as being about adoption, which is a sort of re-birth. The water there doesn't cause re-birth either, but it remains an important symbol.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I read John 3 as being about adoption, which is a sort of re-birth. The water there doesn't cause re-birth either, but it remains an important symbol.

The Holy Spirit, causes Spiritual Birth, = Born again.

This happens inside you.

Water Baptism, (the city water supply, in a pool), gets you wet on the outside.

That is not going to wash away your sin, and its not going to cause you to become born again.

However the "Cult of Mary"... their bible, teaches in John 3.... (Catholic Bible)....

This lie..

"born again.........BY.... water".

see that? That is a "doctrine of devils".. Hebrews 13:9, that is claiming that WATER causes SPIRITUAL BIRTH.

= impossible.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This happens inside you.

That is not going to wash away your sin, and its not going to cause you to become born again.
I agree on all this. The water is a symbol to show the other people in the church that the person has been adopted. They are "one of us."

However the "Cult of Mary"... their bible, teaches in John 3.... (Catholic Bible)....

This lie..

see that? That is a "doctrine of devils".. Hebrews 13:9, that is claiming that WATER causes SPIRITUAL BIRTH.

= impossible.
Uhhhh... who are you talking to? Not me, I guess. I'm not Catholic. Although, I'm also not anti-Catholic, like you appear to be.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

This happens inside you.

This lie..

= impossible.
Born of water, is the flesh birth, the human birth.

The spiritual birth, is that of God, done by the Holy Spirit, as you say inside of our spirit , he testifies with our spirit that God is Alive and Jesus died for our sins...a Born Again...has been set free from sin and are in God’s realm....

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

Reactions: Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm not Catholic. Although, I'm also not anti-Catholic, like you appear to be.

To be "anti-Catholic" is to be "anti" - Catholic Doctrine, regarding much of it.

That is not the same as "i hate the catholic people" as i dont hate anyone.

However, i hate their God cursed Doctrine,= "Born again by Water" as that is This... = Galatians 1:8

Im also "anti" this CULT of MARY Doctrine.

Take a good long look at this photo, and see if you can understand what is "wrong with this picture".
-
-
Queen of Water.jpg

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
"water cults" teach that water is a part of regeneration of the Spirit, or that water washes away your sin.

Get yourself baptized in the waters of the Mikvah-and stop hindering these little lambs to get baptized.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Get yourself baptized in the waters of the Mikvah-and stop hindering these little lambs to get baptized.

So, you came here originally to this Forum a while back , as a professed Heretic Calvinist, then found something else to believe and teach... for a while...
And now you are teaching the Catholic Cult / JW "water baptism" is Salvation. ???????

?
?
?
?

What will you be next?

Mary Baker Eddy?
Scientologist?
Mormon?
JW?
Buddhist
Christian Scientist

@Johann You are constantly "blown about, with the doctrines of men"...

You are this one.....as self-proven.....again and again.... Hebrews 13:9 ..... tells you what you have become, because you have no ROOT yet, = regarding God's Grace, in your understanding.

This is why all you can do on the Forum, is post OTHER MEN's Denominational Doctrine(s).

Wake up. !

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
So, you came here originally to this Forum a while back , as a professed Heretic Calvinist, then found something else to believe and teach... for a while...
And now you are teaching the Catholic Cult / JW "water baptism" is Salvation. ???????

?
?
?
?

What will you be next?

Mary Baker Eddy?
Scientologist?
Mormon?
JW?
Buddhist
Christian Scientist

@Johann You are constantly "blown about, with the doctrines of men"...

You are this one.....as self-proven.....again and again.... Hebrews 13:9 ..... tells you what you have become, because you have no ROOT yet, = regarding God's Grace, in your understanding.

This is why all you can do on the Forum, is post OTHER MEN's Denominational Doctrine(s).

Wake up. !
Go and get yourself baptized in the waters of the Mikveh-and stop hindering these little lambs to get baptized!

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So were you hatched?

No?

A.) The Holy Spirit

Acts 2:38 is not The Gospel of the Grace of God.

So, when you find someone who knows nothing about Paul's Doctrine, you always find them in Acts 2:38, trying to teach that water is the way to God.
Its not, but the Catholics do like people like you, @Godslittleservant
"water cults" teach that water is a part of regeneration of the Spirit, or that water washes away your sin.'
Actually my brother that is what the bible teaches I am sorry your heart has been hardened so that you can not see that beauty in the baptism in Christ name

If I believe and teach it then I have faith that God means what he says I share the oracles of God my Father

That is what Nicodemus asked Jesus and Jesus debunked that train of though
He told Nicodemus that the water he was talking about had nothing to do with born of your mother but born of water and spirit was the new birth. If you are born of flesh it is flesh but if you are born of water and of spirit you are born again and he could not go into detail because his time had not yet come but through Peter and Paul he spells it out what he was talking about in Acts 2:38 and Romans chapter 6 and many more throughout his word.

Yes it is detailed how this happens in Romans 6 please read and pay close attention to what Paul is saying

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is what Nicodemus asked Jesus and Jesus debunked that train of though
He told Nicodemus that the water he was talking about had nothing to do with born of your mother but born of water and spirit was the new birth. If you are born of flesh it is flesh but if you are born of water and of spirit you are born again and he could not go into detail because his time had not yet come but through Peter and Paul he spells it out what he was talking about in Acts 2:38 and Romans chapter 6 and many more throughout his word.
Hi GLS...as you know so much about Born of water....can you explain how we are born of water?..thanks.

If we are baptised in water..does that Spiritually cleanse us....if so,how does water spiritually cleanse us?

Or are we Born of water from above...does it rain down on us from God?

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi GLS...as you know so much about Born of water....can you explain how we are born of water?..thanks.

If we are baptised in water..does that Spiritually cleanse us....if so,how does water spiritually cleanse us?

Or are we Born of water from above...does it rain down on us from God?
Please Please Read Romans chapter 6 for in this chapter of the letter to the Romans Paul answers this question so much better than I Could and remember Paul is speak what the spirit gave him to say he is not speaking of his own accord but what the spirit gave him to say

After you have read that chapter carefully with a heart of seeking the truth and you still have questions Please ask and I will try to answer with scripture.
Please note that the baptism he talks about in verse 3 is that one and the same of Acts 2

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please Please Read Romans chapter 6 for in this chapter of the letter to the Romans Paul answers this question so much better than I Could and remember Paul is speak what the spirit gave him to say he is not speaking of his own accord but what the spirit gave him to say

After you have read that chapter carefully with a heart of seeking the truth and you still have questions Please ask and I will try to answer with scripture.
Please note that the baptism he talks about in verse 3 is that one and the same of Acts 2
Please interpret what Romans 6 mean....if you understand it, then you should be able to interpret what it means?

What is the Spirit saying to Paul?
I’m asking you to explain it...not Paul.

Please explain what the water baptism means?

How can you believe what Paul is saying if you can’t interpret his words?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Judas is likely a pattern for the son of perdition spoken of in 2 Thessalonians. As Jesus said the love of money is the root of all evil. Judas was in charge of the donations that were given to Jesus, and he protested when Mary anointed Jesus with her expensive perfume instead of selling it to "give to the ministry." And even now many antichrists have come - going by this criteria we have seen so many of them with big name ministries on television, and the number one thing they preach about and exhort people on is giving to their ministry and sowing seeds of money. They've been leading so many souls astray.
WHY herein is a mystery my dear sister . CAUSE EVEN JESUS called HIM the son of perditoin . BINGO SISTER .

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please interpret what Romans 6 mean....if you understand it, then you should be able to interpret what it means?

What is the Spirit braying to Paul?
I’m asking you to explain it...not Paul.
In that chapter Paul says Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

This is speaking of the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ of Acts 2:38 the one that John foretold of Jesus baptizing with the one same one that is of water and spirit that Jesus told Nicodemus of to be born of water and of spirit. It is where as Paul says is into his death this is where we join Christ at the cross where in by the spiritual work of God he buries us in the water to remove the sin of our life and replaces us in the spirit gives the indwelling spirit as a deposit for eternal life that as Christ was raised from the grave we to are raised from the watery grave into a newness of life in the spirit Now that we have obeyed from the heart this form of teaching that Peter Paul and all others was spreading the gospel of Christ we have been freed from the power of sin and made alive in the spirit to walk in the spirit as Christ.

See we join Christ at the cross and partake of the grace that is offered through the baptism of Christ in his name Acts 2:38 so see Paul says that in the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ that sins are remitted and the spirit is given It is in that baptism that God changes us from being dead in sin to alive in Christ the born anew of water and of spirit just as Jesus told Nicodemus

I hope that is understandable I kind of short handed it but as I keep saying Paul elaborated on this and does a much better job of explaining what happens in the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ that all the Apostles or spokesmen of God taught and practiced

If I left you with more questions than answers please let me know and I will try again

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is speaking of the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ of Acts 2:38 the one that John foretold of Jesus baptizing with the one same one that is of water and spirit that Jesus told Nicodemus of to be born of water and of spirit. It is where
baptising with the one same one that is of water and spirit?
as Paul says is into his death this is where we join Christ at the cross where in by the spiritual work of God he buries us in the water to remove the sin of our life and replaces us in the spirit gives the indwelling spirit as a deposit for eternal life that as Christ was raised from the grave we to are raised from the watery grave into a newness of life in the spirit Now that we have obeyed from the heart this form of teaching that Peter Paul and all others was spreading the gospel of Christ we have been freed from the power of sin and made alive in the spirit to walk in the spirit as Christ.
By the Spiritual work of God he buries us in the water to remove the sin of our life and replaces us in the spirit?

Can you please address this...what does this mean?...I guess it’s your own interpretation is it?

Well. I did ask....LOL.