Apostasy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is God saying here?..below...very easy to understand if you are Born Again...how do we know we are Born again?
the way we know we are born again is because we will be showing the fruits of the spirit

That is not what God’s word says..
Galations 5:22-25
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

You said Define a Born Again...who is a Born Again?
I did you will not acept it your blinders will not allow you to see and understand I have gave many many answers on this go back and reread but hits time do it with a heart for the truth and stop quenching the spirit see what the spirit is trying to get you to see

You can’t answer my question because you don’t understand them...nothing wrong in that...
I have answered your questions you just don't want to hear your heart is hardened you are quenching the spirit of truth

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit
Jesus’ help of Nicodemus to believe and understand the invisible power of the new birth a baptismal ceremony can be seen; but the forgiveness, clean conscience, and receiving the Spirit cannot be seen. Like the powerful wind, though invisible, its power is nevertheless profound.
Jesus tells him that he should not reject a doctrine merely because he could not understand it. Neither could the wind be seen, but its effects were well known, and no one doubted the existence or power of the agent
Nicodemus, schooled in all the Mosaic ritual, found the concept of a new birth difficult to accept
If the rite of baptism provided the moment and occasion of the spiritual result, we should know whence it came and whither it went. We might not know how, but we should know WHEN and WHENCE the spiritual change took place. But this knowledge is distinctly negatived by Christ who herein declares the moment of the spiritual birth to be lost or hidden to God

People do know WHEN the wind is blowing; and Christ also revealed the WHEN of the new birth; it is WHEN we are baptized into Christ. As Paul said, "Being THEN made free from sin" (Romans 6:17,18 KJV), that is, WHEN we have been baptized. Paul was discussing Christian baptism in that passage, and he did not hesitate to make the Christian’s baptism the exact moment, the THEN of his being made free from sin and becoming a servant of righteousness. Coffman Commentary for help understanding
This is all man made religious talk, imo.

By the way..we hear the word of God through our spirit, which is then relayed to our mind....

Online source...

When the Word of God, which is “alive and powerful” (Heb 4:12, NLT), enters into the ears of such a soul, faith is born, and the dynamic of God's Word transforms the life. This is not just a working principle at salvation, but an ongoing interplay that brings growth, maturity, and conformity to Christ.

It’s a supernatural act of God....not man made religious jargon that you post...have a nice day..

Last edited:

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can all quote scripture.
How did you believe in God?
How did you hear?

Where inside you ,did you hear the word of God?

Or did you just read his word , that you just posted?
I read the scripture the spirit helped me understand yes we can all quote scripture and should for it is God's word we live by not mans. Mans word is powerless we can not put our word above his so we should all be answering with the word of God not speaking on our own behalf cause it matters not what I say but what God says on any matter.

The spirit brought a spokesman of God the preacher to preach the gospel I heard believed repented confessed that Christ is Lord and was baptized in the name of Christ just as the spirit led me to do
confessed that Christ is Lord is confessing that I believe in all the words of the Lord that he is the son of God sent to redeem me back unto Gods family

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drawing me to you, are you being serious?

Please answer my question..where inside you, did you hear the word of God?

You gave me scripture...anyone can do that...I’ve asked you a very easy question?
The spirit draws us to a preacher so that we can preach the true word of God not the false doctrine of men can you not read and understand Romans 10

my heart sister my heart I was pricked in their heart just as those in Acts 2

You gave me scripture...anyone can do that...I’ve asked you a very easy question?
Again let me say I answer with the word of God it matters not what I say in my mind I have to speak the oracles of God I am here to give his word not my opinion of his word that is what you should be doing as well so I do not know what you are fishing for but I tell you now that if asked a question it will be answered with the oracles of God not by feelings but by oracles of God

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The spirit draws us to a preacher so that we can preach the true word of God not the false doctrine of men can you not read and understand Romans 10

my heart sister my heart I was pricked in their heart just as those in Acts 2

The problem with this is, I’d already given you the answer...anyway, Amen!
Again let me say I answer with the word of God it matters not what I say in my mind I have to speak the oracles of God I am here to give his word not my opinion of his word that is what you should be doing as well so I do not know what you are fishing for but I tell you now that if asked a question it will be answered with the oracles of God not by feelings but by oracles of God

Last edited:

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not what God’s word says..

This is all man made religious talk, imo.

By the way..we hear the word of God through our spirit, which is then relayed to our mind....

Online source...

When the Word of God, which is “alive and powerful” (Heb 4:12, NLT), enters into the ears of such a soul, faith is born, and the dynamic of God's Word transforms the life. This is not just a working principle at salvation, but an ongoing interplay that brings growth, maturity, and conformity to Christ.

It’s a supernatural act of God....not man made religious jargon that you post...have a nice day..
You really need to read Romans 10 God will debunk this heresy for you

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am Born Again....Birthed in the Spirit.

Which by your own admission...you haven’t a clue what it means...

And please stop posting walls of text..very off putting.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You really need to be birthed in the Spirit to understand the word of God....you’d do well to follow Behold..he has been anointed to teach.

You’re just starting out, by the sound of things..,babe still on milk.

• Sad
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister I am done trying to help you, you may be right I may not be liked or welcome on this site but it stands to reason the way you are acting as if I am not speaking the oracles of God but of my own words. I really think it is the other way way around but in either case we are not getting anywhere with this for one of us if not both have harden out heart to the truth found only in GOD"S word and is only preaching man made religion contrary to God's word so I will leave you to your doctrine whether it be of God or or man.

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really need to be birthed in the Spirit to understand the word of God....you’d do well to follow Behold..he has been anointed to teach.

You’re just starting out, by the sound of things..,babe still on milk.
is it not against the rules to tell someone that they are not a christian see this attitude speaks volumes

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
is it not against the rules to tell someone that they are not a christian see this attitude speaks volumes
I’m not saying you aren’t a Born again ....I said you’re a babe on milk, maybe I am as well...no harm in saying that...sounds like you took it personally...

I said you need to be birthed in the Spirit to understand the word of God...you can take that any way you like, if you took it personally, it was you who did that.

Feel free to report my post.

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And please stop posting walls of text..very off putting.

This is very telling right here . Why should it be very off putting for a child of God to use his word to answer questions very serious question here does the word of God offend you should I make up my own gospel and preach it as man has done r should I be speaking the oracles of God
Sister if I offend you with all the scriptures God has to say about what you ask then I need not deal with you for I will only speak the oracles of God
I do not listen to your man made doctrine for this reason right here.

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not saying you aren’t a Born again ....I said you’re a babe on milk, maybe I am as well...no harm in saying that...sounds like you took it personally...

I said you need to be birthed in the Spirit to understand the word of God...you can take that any way you like, if you took it personally, it was you who did that.

Feel free to report my post.
what ever

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is very telling right here . Why should it be very off putting for a child of God to use his word to answer questions very serious question here does the word of God offend you should I make up my own gospel and preach it as man has done r should I be speaking the oracles of God
Sister if I offend you with all the scriptures God has to say about what you ask then I need not deal with you for I will only speak the oracles of God
I do not listen to your man made doctrine for this reason right here.
You have posted walls of text in your own understanding, I can quote them for you if you like.

You have not spoken the word of God to me, imo...you have spoken your word...

I don’t listen to heresy either..or religious mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I haven’t.

I asked you that question...what does being led by the Spirit mean?

Define a Born Again...who is a Born Again?

You can’t answer my question because you don’t understand them...nothing wrong in that...

What is God saying here?..below...very easy to understand if you are Born Again...how do we know we are Born again?

John 3:8​

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
the way we know we are born again is because we will be showing the fruits of the spirit
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

I did you will not acept it your blinders will not allow you to see and understand I have gave many many answers on this go back and reread but hits time do it with a heart for the truth and stop quenching the spirit see what the spirit is trying to get you to see

I have answered your questions you just don't want to hear your heart is hardened you are quenching the spirit of truth

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit
Jesus’ help of Nicodemus to believe and understand the invisible power of the new birth a baptismal ceremony can be seen; but the forgiveness, clean conscience, and receiving the Spirit cannot be seen. Like the powerful wind, though invisible, its power is nevertheless profound.
Jesus tells him that he should not reject a doctrine merely because he could not understand it. Neither could the wind be seen, but its effects were well known, and no one doubted the existence or power of the agent
Nicodemus, schooled in all the Mosaic ritual, found the concept of a new birth difficult to accept
If the rite of baptism provided the moment and occasion of the spiritual result, we should know whence it came and whither it went. We might not know how, but we should know WHEN and WHENCE the spiritual change took place. But this knowledge is distinctly negatived by Christ who herein declares the moment of the spiritual birth to be lost or hidden to God

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We know we are Born Again because we have “ been birthed in the Spirit “...the fruit of the Holy Spirit grows in our hearts, we become more like Jesus, bearing “ HIS” fruit...not your fruit!!.....we are being made into his image, through the power of the Holy Spirit..who lives in our spirit?

Is this an online source, please clarify?

We know we are Born Again, because the Holy Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are children of God...much more to it than that.

There is the drawing from God to Jesus,Godly sorrow, repentance.etc.

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One more thought before I move on
You keep saying "Define a Born Again...who is a Born Again?"
now I know am wasting my time but that is OK But I will only answer by the oracles of God so let me try to get you to slow down and read Romans 6 what does Romans 6 says to you? I say it tells how one is born again because it says God buries us in water to rid us of sin and then raises us to a newness of life in the spirit if that is not telling how we are born again then what is it saying?
It is your turn to show me what God gave Paul to say in the whole of chapter six if Romans

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
One more thought before I move on
You keep saying "Define a Born Again...who is a Born Again?"
now I know am wasting my time but that is OK But I will only answer by the oracles of God so let me try to get you to slow down and read Romans 6 what does Romans 6 says to you? I say it tells how one is born again because it says God buries us in water to rid us of sin and then raises us to a newness of life in the spirit if that is not telling how we are born again then what is it saying?
It is your turn to show me what God gave Paul to say in the whole of chapter six if Romans
With respect, utter rubbish..man made rubbish...

God buries us in the water, to rid us of sin...I’m sorry but..hahahaha,LOL.never heard of such nonsense...

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With respect, utter rubbish..man made rubbish...

God buries us in the water, to rid us of sin...I’m sorry but..hahahaha,LOL.never heard of such nonsense...
Please tell me what Paul is saying in Romans 6 Please tell me so I can understand and be nice about it please