Apostasy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is God saying here?..below...very easy to understand if you are Born Again...how do we know we are Born again?
the way we know we are born again is because we will be showing the fruits of the spirit
Galations 5:22-25
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

You said Define a Born Again...who is a Born Again?
I did you will not acept it your blinders will not allow you to see and understand I have gave many many answers on this go back and reread but hits time do it with a heart for the truth and stop quenching the spirit see what the spirit is trying to get you to see

You can’t answer my question because you don’t understand them...nothing wrong in that...
I have answered your questions you just don't want to hear your heart is hardened you are quenching the spirit of truth

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit
Jesus’ help of Nicodemus to believe and understand the invisible power of the new birth a baptismal ceremony can be seen; but the forgiveness, clean conscience, and receiving the Spirit cannot be seen. Like the powerful wind, though invisible, its power is nevertheless profound.
Jesus tells him that he should not reject a doctrine merely because he could not understand it. Neither could the wind be seen, but its effects were well known, and no one doubted the existence or power of the agent
Nicodemus, schooled in all the Mosaic ritual, found the concept of a new birth difficult to accept
If the rite of baptism provided the moment and occasion of the spiritual result, we should know whence it came and whither it went. We might not know how, but we should know WHEN and WHENCE the spiritual change took place. But this knowledge is distinctly negatived by Christ who herein declares the moment of the spiritual birth to be lost or hidden to God

People do know WHEN the wind is blowing; and Christ also revealed the WHEN of the new birth; it is WHEN we are baptized into Christ. As Paul said, "Being THEN made free from sin" (Romans 6:17,18 KJV), that is, WHEN we have been baptized. Paul was discussing Christian baptism in that passage, and he did not hesitate to make the Christian’s baptism the exact moment, the THEN of his being made free from sin and becoming a servant of righteousness. Coffman Commentary for help understanding
Just remember that also no one who has been born again would ever follow another religoin peroid .
Rather they would have BELIEVED JESUS TO BE THE CHRIST and would CLING to HIS teachings .
Yes the actual fruits of being truly born again are seen . Yet it truly wont have mattered
nor was one born again if they can teach that other religoins serve the same GOD we do
That all we needed to do was simply to lovey do . cause do remember any LOVE that denies JESUS as the CHRIST
Thus any who denies HIM as the CHRIST , AINT LOVE . its coming right from the dragon .
IN other words , i used to be in boy scouts and etc , we were taught to do GOOD to all , to the poor etc
BUT i was the dragons son who followed the spirit of anti christ .
I hope this scares folks big time . cause i could also lip the name of JESUS CHRIST .
SO why was i a devil you might ask . CAUSE I STILL LOVED ME SIN . REMEMBER that the next
time one who loveth money steps up and sayeth I KNOW GOD , I KNOW JESUS . cause THEY DONT .
REMEMBER that the next time one stands up holding the dark rainbow and sayeth i LOVE GOD
i love CHRIST . LOVERS OF SIN DONT KNOW GOD , DONT KNOW CHRIST , no matter if they can do some good deeds
for the poor . PS the love i see today getting sold as love SURE SEEMS TO be honoring EVERYONES PATH
aka religoin , and dark , ever dark rainbows . Making it false , wicked evil and vile .
THE FRUIT of the SPIRIT is in all goodness , righteousness and Truth . PROVING what is acceptable to GOD
not what the world calleth good or accepts . JUST BIG TIME friendly reminders .
And if any man hollers love thy neighbor as theyself and yet wont correct his neighbor but rather allows rainbows
of dark love or any sin upon him , THEY HATE their neighbor in their heart . NO murderer has eternal life abiding in them .
AND always remember this , THE SPIRIT would have TESTIFIED OF JESUS CHRIST , OF HIM , OF the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON HIM
AND OF ALL HE DID TEACH N SAY as well as all the TRUTH the SPIRIT did inspire IN DA BIBLE .
JESUS DID NOT COME to make void WHAT GOD INSPIRED , HIS WORDS of glorious TRUTH
HE IS THE WORD of GOD . JESUS came to set us free .............NOT TO SIN , not to embrace sin
not to make void the words of GOD , BUT FROM SIN . SUMETHING THIS GENNY , or generation bess fast learn .

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What verses...and please answer nicely back...no more calling members a “ Dummy”..
The whole of Romans 6 for the whole Chapter deals with the new birth Paul explains how God frees us from sin and gives us new life (born again) please read the whole chapter slowly and tell me what is being said
no more calling members a “ Dummy”.. one time offence in which I apologies for but yes trying my best to control my mouth for it is my worst enemy

Reactions: amigo de christo

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember that also no one who has been born again would ever follow another religoin peroid .
Rather they would have BELIEVED JESUS TO BE THE CHRIST and would CLING to HIS teachings .
Yes the actual fruits of being truly born again are seen . Yet it truly wont have mattered
nor was one born again if they can teach that other religoins serve the same GOD we do
That all we needed to do was simply to lovey do . cause do remember any LOVE that denies JESUS as the CHRIST
Thus any who denies HIM as the CHRIST , AINT LOVE . its coming right from the dragon .
IN other words , i used to be in boy scouts and etc , we were taught to do GOOD to all , to the poor etc
I hope this scares folks big time . cause i could also lip the name of JESUS CHRIST .
SO why was i a devil you might ask . CAUSE I STILL LOVED ME SIN . REMEMBER that the next
time one who loveth money steps up and sayeth I KNOW GOD , I KNOW JESUS . cause THEY DONT .
REMEMBER that the next time one stands up holding the dark rainbow and sayeth i LOVE GOD
i love CHRIST . LOVERS OF SIN DONT KNOW GOD , DONT KNOW CHRIST , no matter if they can do some good deeds
for the poor . PS the love i see today getting sold as love SURE SEEMS TO be honoring EVERYONES PATH
aka religoin , and dark , ever dark rainbows . Making it false , wicked evil and vile .
THE FRUIT of the SPIRIT is in all goodness , righteousness and Truth . PROVING what is acceptable to GOD
And if any man hollers love thy neighbor as theyself and yet wont correct his neighbor but rather allows rainbows
of dark love or any sin upon him , THEY HATE their neighbor in their heart . NO murderer has eternal life abiding in them .
AND always remember this , THE SPIRIT would have TESTIFIED OF JESUS CHRIST , OF HIM , OF the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON HIM
AND OF ALL HE DID TEACH N SAY as well as all the TRUTH the SPIRIT did inspire IN DA BIBLE .
HE IS THE WORD of GOD . JESUS came to set us free .............NOT TO SIN , not to embrace sin
not to make void the words of GOD , BUT FROM SIN . SUMETHING THIS GENNY , or generation bess fast learn .
well said my brother amen to that

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole of Romans 6 for the whole Chapter deals with the new birth Paul explains how God frees us from sin and gives us new life (born again) please read the whole chapter slowly and tell me what is being said
no more calling members a “ Dummy”.. one time offence in which I apologies for but yes trying my best to control my mouth for it is my worst enemy
I have a trivia question .
WHO do you believe will recieve greater damanation
Those who were ice cold and followed a false religoin
or those who USED THE NAME OF CHRIST and yet DECIEVED the churches and world .
In this day and age CORRECTION IS A MUST . but then in truth its always been a must .
I always , by grace am fast to correct error . And to expose any and all who teach contrary to Christ .
AS SHOULD BE DONE and DONE FAST and quickly .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have already read the whole of Romans 6 and imo, it’s not saying what you are saying it to say.

I posted lots of scripture to you on how we are birthed in the Spirit...yet you have dismissed those, why?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have a trivia question .
WHO do you believe will recieve greater damanation
Those who were ice cold and followed a false religoin
or those who USED THE NAME OF CHRIST and yet DECIEVED the churches and world .
In this day and age CORRECTION IS A MUST . but then in truth its always been a must .
I always , by grace am fast to correct error . And to expose any and all who teach contrary to Christ .
AS SHOULD BE DONE and DONE FAST and quickly .
You tell me, how can a Born Again receive damnation..when they have been birthed in the spirit ?

A Born Again is right before God , they have been cleansed through the Spirit, their sin is now on Jesus..therefore they now walk in the newness of life, they are a new creation...have received the Holy Spirit into their hearts , therefore start their journey being led by the Holy Spirit.

What false religion are you talking about?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already read the whole of Romans 6 and imo, it’s not saying what you are saying it to say.

I posted lots of scripture to you on how we are birthed in the Spirit...yet you have dismissed those, why?
By what little i have read from both you and Gods little servant , i want to remind us all of something
by asking a very important question . WHAT IS THIS NEW LIFE JESUS SPEAKETH OF ..........
What is the death HE speaks of .
What is this BEING made free FROM SIN
WHAT IS NEW LIFE . That is the question indeed .
Because like a parrot i or any man can quoate things
I want us to really ponder on what being made free FROM SIN really means
WHAT DOES NEW LIFE really mean .
I will leave us a hint that both peter and paul spoke about .
Paul writes being then made FREE FROM SIN ye became servants of , NOT SIN , NOT SIN , but of RIGHTEOUSNESS .
Peter too goes into depth about this .
Talking about HOW JESUS took our sins upon himself on that tree
SO that we BEING DEAD TO SIN , should live unto , NOT SIN , NOT TRANSGRESSIONS , but RIGHTEOUSNESS .
Now as always i want to remind us all about the DIRE NEED TO HAVE BELEIVED ON JESUS CHRIST .
Cause i am seeing a massively strong delusoin roaming the lands and even churches .
A delusion that will speak aspects about the truth , it will say things like we must love and do good
BUT IT DENIES THE DIRE NEED to have to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
PLUS if we look at some of the things it calleth love or good and then examine that by WHAT GOD has called such actions
WE WOULD SEE that many under the guise of what they think is GOD , IS LOVE , is really calling evil good and good evil .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You tell me, how can a Born Again receive damnation..when they have been birthed in the spirit ?

A Born Again is right before God , they have been cleansed through the Spirit, their sin is now on Jesus..therefore they now walk in the newness of life, they are a new creation...have received the Holy Spirit into their hearts , therefore start their journey being led by the Holy Spirit.

A false religoin FIRST and FOREMOST is one that says and believes there is no need to have BELIEVED ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
THEN secondily and like unto it , is and are those who think , teach or believe that somehow JESUS IS THE MINSTIR OF the dark rainbow
or any sin . This is about as simple as i can put it .
FEEL Free to keep asking questions too .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
By what little i have read from both you and Gods little servant , i want to remind us all of something
by asking a very important question . WHAT IS THIS NEW LIFE JESUS SPEAKETH OF ..........

Paul writes being then made FREE FROM SIN ye became servants of , NOT SIN , NOT SIN , but of RIGHTEOUSNESS .
SO that we BEING DEAD TO SIN , should live unto , NOT SIN , NOT TRANSGRESSIONS , but RIGHTEOUSNESS .
Now as always i want to remind us all about the DIRE NEED TO HAVE BELEIVED ON JESUS CHRIST .
Cause i am seeing a massively strong delusoin roaming the lands and even churches .
A delusion that will speak aspects about the truth , it will say things like we must love and do good
PLUS if we look at some of the things it calleth love or good and then examine that by WHAT GOD has called such actions
WE WOULD SEE that many under the guise of what they think is GOD , IS LOVE , is really calling evil good and good evil .
You answer my question first?.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A false religoin FIRST and FOREMOST is one that says and believes there is no need to have BELIEVED ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
THEN secondily and like unto it , is and are those who think , teach or believe that somehow JESUS IS THE MINSTIR OF the dark rainbow
or any sin . This is about as simple as i can put it .
FEEL Free to keep asking questions too .
Without believing in Jesus, there would be no rebirth/ birthed in the Spirit.

Dark rainbow?..please elaborate?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
With respect, utter rubbish..man made rubbish...

God buries us in the water, to rid us of sin...I’m sorry but..hahahaha,LOL.never heard of such nonsense...
It is true we are buried with Christ, that is the symbolism of the water baptism.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I will answer one question at a time...the new life in Jesus, starts the day we are birthed in the Spirit....we become a new creation, by the power of the Holy Spirit.

You can’t birth yourself in the Spirit ,now can you.

Death...is when we become Born Again..we died, yet we live because we were birthed in the Spirit...

We were dead in our sins before we became Born Again.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have a question for you my dear friend . IT concerns your second sentence.
Can a man walking in sins , embracing sins , BE TRULY WALKING IN NEW LIFE . WHEN SIN IS DEATH
and the end is death . Now think about that for minute .
What i say next is not against you , cause i have no idea what you believe or how you see this .
But it is a reminder and a grave one too .
You are looking at a man who from an early age was told the gospel
And for years , at times i would speak it . I could lip the name of JESUS CHRIST
i even told an athiest he was headed to hell unless he believed ON JESUS CHRIST .
But the athiest saw RIGHT THROUGH ME and my friend too .
HE , lost as he was , saw the HYPROCRICY within us both .
Cause while we could stand and try and correct him , point him TO BELIEVING ON JESUS CHRIST
WHICH I WILL QUICKLY ADD IS NOT WRONG TO DO , I DO IT NOW .
BUT he saw something . Years later by grace i realized it too .
FOR i was a FAT HYPOCRITE , WHO THOUGH I claimed by MOUTH to KNOW THE WAY THE TRUTH the LIFE JESUS CHRIST
WALKED IN DARKNESS . I LIVED FOR ME SISTER . I got drunk on weekends
watched pornography , Loved my sin , yet lipped the name of JESUS . WHICH over ninety eight percent of christendom
STILL: DOES . i picked and chose what scriptures to hold too and what to omit .
I DID NOT KNOW HIM . I WAS SATANS SON and yet knew it NOT .
NEW LIFE means NOT what most churches are teaching us it means . NEW LIFE
entails LIFE and not death . WHO WE SERVE IS TRULY WHOSE WE ARE .
Keep asking questions my dear friend .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is true we are buried with Christ, that is the symbolism of the water baptism.
We are buried with Christ, when we have been birthed in the Spirit..so NO..it’s not true.

We are water baptised out of obedience...water does NOT save..only the Spirit can do that.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question for you my dear friend . IT concerns your second sentence.
Can a man walking in sins , embracing sins , BE TRULY WALKING IN NEW LIFE . WHEN SIN IS DEATH
and the end is death . Now think about that for minute .
Of course they aren’t walking in new life...Living in sin with a partner..no they aren’t walking in newness of life...

To every sin ,there are consequences....sin is death..but, we aren’t in sin , were in the Spirit.....were that new creation in Christ....a Born Again doesn’t want to sin either.

1 John 3:9KJV Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
What i say next is not against you , cause i have no idea what you believe or how you see this .
But it is a reminder and a grave one too .
You are looking at a man who from an early age was told the gospel
And for years , at times i would speak it . I could lip the name of JESUS CHRIST
i even told an athiest he was headed to hell unless he believed ON JESUS CHRIST .
But the athiest saw RIGHT THROUGH ME and my friend too .
HE , lost as he was , saw the HYPROCRICY within us both .
Cause while we could stand and try and correct him , point him TO BELIEVING ON JESUS CHRIST
WHICH I WILL QUICKLY ADD IS NOT WRONG TO DO , I DO IT NOW .
BUT he saw something . Years later by grace i realized it too .
FOR i was a FAT HYPOCRITE , WHO THOUGH I claimed by MOUTH to KNOW THE WAY THE TRUTH the LIFE JESUS CHRIST
WALKED IN DARKNESS . I LIVED FOR ME SISTER . I got drunk on weekends
watched pornography , Loved my sin , yet lipped the name of JESUS . WHICH over ninety eight percent of christendom
STILL: DOES . i picked and chose what scriptures to hold too and what to omit .
I DID NOT KNOW HIM . I WAS SATANS SON and yet knew it NOT .
NEW LIFE means NOT what most churches are teaching us it means . NEW LIFE
entails LIFE and not death . WHO WE SERVE IS TRULY WHOSE WE ARE .
Keep asking questions my dear friend .
Yeah, I understand all that..you were a hypocrite and in ignorance..

You must be Born Again.....no lip service from a true Born Again..they are taught by the indwelling Holy Spirit..

Last edited:

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will answer one question at a time...the new life in Jesus, starts the day we are birthed in the Spirit....we become a new creation, by the power of the Holy Spirit.

You can’t birth yourself in the Spirit ,now can you.

Death...is when we become Born Again..we died, yet we live because we were birthed in the Spirit...

We were dead in our sins before we became Born Again.
YOUR correct WE cannot BIRTH OURSELVES into the SPIRIT . IT was GOD who drew me to CHRIST and put me in that bible .
Now remember that for years and years before this occured, which was may thirtieth of two thousand and six,
I COULD still LIP the name of JESUS and YET i was at that time the son of satan .
YES IT WAS THE GRACE OF GOD that drew me and CHANGED , yah lets heed that word too
CHANGED MY HEART . for many still support their own sins . THAT HEART has not BEEN CHANGED . NOR WAS MINE
WHEN my heart was CHANGED , BY GOD , IT THEN LOVED TRUTH and hated SIN . SURE I did not know as much i know now .
BUT GOD SURE WAS LOOKING OUT FOR ME and HIS LOVE SURE WAS PLACED UPON MY HEART .
THE LOVE that LOVETH and REJOICETH IN TRUTH . GODS WORDS ARE TRUTH . SEE i was TRULY CHANGED .
I Then no longer desired what i once desired . MANY have no idea what i speak of
cause in TRUTH They are still as lost as i once was , AND YET EVEN THEN i could still LIP the name of JESUS CHRIST .
BUT you are correct . The new life in JESUS started the very day I WAS BIRTHED IN SPIRIT . AND you are correct
THAT CAME FROM GOD , NOT FROM ME . HE CHANGED MY HEART , HE CHANGED MY DIRECTION
HE DREW ME TO THE TRUE JESUS CHRIST .
Notice i said the TRUE JESUS CHRIST
cause for years i followed , AS DO MANY , another jesus . THAT ONE COULD NOT AND DID NOT SAVE ME .
IT was the DEVIL DECIEVING ME . This might scare folks a bit . But its not complicated .
REMEMBER GOD DID THIS . HE changed me HE drew me TO JESUS CHRIST and HE put me in ONE BOOK.
THE BIBLE . Ever wonder why i pratically beg and plead for folks to RETURN TO THE BIBLE FOR THEMSELVES .
MEN are deceiving THE HELL INTO US . You might have expected me to say the HELL OUT OF US .
ONLY , ITS THE HELL INTO US . cause that will be the end of all who followed another jesus
or another false dead end religoin . THE grace GOD sent to me , THE BOOK HE put me into
IS THE SAME BOOK i have , FOR YEARS SISTER , FOR YEARS , been trying to get folks to get back into FOR THEMSELVES
and to stop reading it through the lens of their denominations or teachers . READ IT FOR YOU . FOR YOU .
ITS NOT COMPLICATED . MAN complicates it , THE SPIRIT simply makes it simple for us .

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really need to be birthed in the Spirit to understand the word of God....you’d do well to follow Behold..he has been anointed to teach.

You’re just starting out, by the sound of things..,babe still on milk.
Sister with all due respect I really would do well to follow God not man but thank you for the concern But I have seen what he teaches and his attitude and I think I will pass on what he has to say and follow God instead I think by what you and Behold are teaching it is you both that are on the milk

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course they aren’t walking in new life...Living in sin with a partner..no they aren’t walking in newness of life...

To every sin ,there are consequences....sin is death..but, we aren’t in sin , were in the Spirit.....were that new creation in Christ....a Born Again doesn’t want to sin either.

1 John 3:9KJV Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
A born again , how did you word that . DOES not WANT TOO SIN . THUS THEY WOULD NOT JUSTIFY SIN .
YOU ARE CORRECT . SO again why are churches teaching ideas that those WHO embrace SIN
still KNOW GOD . THEY ARE LYING TO US SISTER .
CHURCHES fear the gay agenda , churches want to be able to SURVIVE and keep an income .
AND THAT IS and TRULY IS THE PROBLEM .
YOUR RIGHT , no lamb WANTS TO SIN . WE HATE THE HECK OUT of the evil of our own flesh .
AND IF and when we err we FEEL LIKE HELL WARMED OVER . WE have NO PEACE TILL WE CONFESS AND REPENT OF OUR SIN .
NO LAMB WOULD JUSTIFY the love of money , the prosperity gospel
NO LAMB would honor Gay marriage , no lamb would justify pornography or any lust .
WE HATE OUR FLESH . WE HATE IT NOW . ON that you said truly .