April's Virtual Valentine's Day Dance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to see you go if you really have to May,.. I'm sort of hoping that other people will join this party because now we're going back to the decade I was born in,.. the nineties!!! :D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can stay, I just can't listen to the music with the kids sadly. Im not all disappointed now, LOL. But I loved me some Britney Spears and backstreet boys back in the day. I am just still more country myself like my husband. Dixie Chicks and Garth Brooks. Mainly Christian radio, because it is edifying now though.

Reactions: April_Rose

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched it a couple days ago. The kids both snoring now. Like a clicking time bomb moving them though. LOL

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK I couldn't resist dancing for you all:
giphy.gif

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can stay, I just can't listen to the music with the kids sadly. Im not all disappointed now, LOL. But I loved me some Britney Spears and backstreet boys back in the day. I am just still more country myself like my husband. Dixie Chicks and Garth Brooks. Mainly Christian radio, because it is edifying now though.

Yeah, old Britney music was a whole LOT better and I'm still loving The Backstreet Boys,.. but you're in luck country girl because country music is coming up next!! And it looks like we now have more guests at the party woohoo!!! :D

Hey, Here is a youth video that just makes you love Jesus even more!

Beautiful. Even if we turn our backs on Jesus He never turns His back on us.

Reactions: Mayflower

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose
Just stopping by to say hello and happy Valentine's Day. To be honest there was not a single song posted that was at all familiar to me. Only a couple of the names of the singers even rang a bell with me. My age is telling on me. I stopped listening to new secular music for the most part after the 1960's. Even newer gospel music is beyond me because I cannot understand the lyrics without closed captioning [hearing limitation]. I do enjoy music with tons of it recorded into my computer, but mostly from before your time.

Please, however, enjoy yourselves here in the Lord. I will see all of you on the forum!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose
Just stopping by to say hello and happy Valentine's Day. To be honest there was not a single song posted that was at all familiar to me. Only a couple of the names of the singers even rang a bell with me. My age is telling on me. I stopped listening to new secular music for the most part after the 1960's. Even newer gospel music is beyond me because I cannot understand the lyrics without closed captioning [hearing limitation]. I do enjoy music with tons of it recorded into my computer, but mostly from before your time.

Please, however, enjoy yourselves here in the Lord. I will see all of you on the forum!

I still havent figured out how to do closed captioning on my phone. Im sorry @amadeus. I have to duck it sometime to learn where settings are. It makes me feel very old. I can't hear anything right now because of sleeping chillens. LOL