April's Virtual Valentine's Day Dance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you lovebirds out there. :) Today we celebrate the life of Saint Valentine and all of our lovers and how Saint Valentine still performed marriages even though it was forbidden in Rome at one time. :D I have virtual Valentine's Day cookies and Sweethearts as well as virtual punch for anybody who wants them. :D Before we start the party let's celebrate the love of God with a worship music session that will go on for the next hour. :) @Mayflower.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My daughter, I got the candy bucket down so she could pick some for Valentines. She looked inside and said "I pick...I pick...." then ran off with the bucket. LOL. And good song picks!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baby getting a little cranky though. May have to put them to sleep in a bit. Which I usually have to pretend to be asleep till they get to sleep sadly. Lol

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One more worship song and then the party will be starting shortly. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright guys!!! It is eight o'clock and the party is ready to begin!! :D Let's start with a little eighties music. :)