The Luck of The Irish Party Thread Announcement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Top of the morning, afternoon, evening, or night to you depending on what time zone that you're living in. :D Well, now that I finished having my virtual Valentine's Day Dance last night, (which was a HUGE success so a very big thanks to all of my participants!!! :D) it's time to move onto Saint Paddy's Day. :)

For those of you who don't already know, Saint Patrick was an Irish saint who led many of the Irish to Christ so that's why March 17th is in his honor. :) So starting on March first, be prepared to celebrate with Celtic music, lucky charms, and leprechaun folk legends as well as virtual corn beef (yuck!) for those who want it and virtual Shamrock Shakes!! :D (That's more my cup of tea. ;))

Then on the final day of March 17th, get ready to celebrate with The Saint Paddy's Day Parade (either a live one or a rerun but I'm guessing the latter since that's next month already and Covid isn't looking any better unfortunately. :( ) and make sure that you're wearing green or prepare for virtual pinches,.. but don't worry,.. I promise that they won't hurt. ;) So see you two weeks from today lads and lassies and may the luck of the Irish be with you!! :D

Irish.jpg

Reactions: DuckieLady

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oops, here's something that I nearly forgot. If any of you want to hear the true story of Saint Patrick I made a thread for him along with Saint Valentine and Saint Nicholas. :) (I'm waiting to hear the Saint Patrick story again on March first though. :D)

When The Saints Go Marching In

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey everybody, I just wanted to remind everyone that the party starts tomorrow and unlike a lot of my other parties on CB this one doesn't have a specific time,.. it'll just start shortly after I wake up tomorrow morning (I'm actually going out to the movies for the first time in a long time tomorrow afternoon. :D) and run through Saint Paddy's Day. :)