April's Virtual Valentine's Day Dance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Valentine's Day daughter...

We have a horrible ice storm going on here today. Every bridge and culvert is a sheet of ice.
I just about broke my neck on my steps putting out the trash.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still havent figured out how to do closed captioning on my phone. Im sorry @amadeus. I have to duck it sometime to learn where settings are. It makes me feel very old. I can't hear anything right now because of sleeping chillens. LOL
Give God the glory dear sister. My hearing loss did not come from age, but from firing a machine gun in the army without ear plugs when I was still in my early 20's. No one warned me about the noise danger. I wear government issue hearing aids, which help some but not enough to understand a new song, or to understand some one who speaks too fast. People want to speak loudly to me get their point across, but it doesn't work. What I need is clearly enunciated words with no background noise. Songs sung too fast or with too much background instrumental support often come across as a whole lot of noise.

You are especially blessed to have such beautiful children, but I guess you already know that.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God the glory dear sister. My hearing loss did not come from age, but from firing a machine gun in the army without ear plugs when I was still in my early 20's. No one warned me about the noise danger. I wear government issue hearing aids, which help some but not enough to understand a new song, or to understand some one who speaks too fast. People want to speak loudly to me get their point across, but it doesn't work. What I need is clearly enunciated words with no background noise. Songs sung too fast or with too much background instrumental support often come across as a whole lot of noise.

You are especially blessed to have such beautiful children, but I guess you already know that.

They are keepers. :)

FB_IMG_1611948077920.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll have some eggnog if you got it!

Isn't that Christmas LOL :p

We have a horrible ice storm going on here today. Every bridge and culvert is a sheet of ice.

Ouch I hope you're okay and we have a horrible snow storm headed our way as well. Anyways happy Valentine's Day everybody and dig in there's plenty for everybody!!! :D We got your virtual Valentine's Day cookies. :) (I baked some real ones today btw. :D)

2fdac11290d00f5a2268bebfe75ed36b.valentine-day-sugar-cookies-2a.jpg

Sweethearts. :D

shutterstock_32350648.jpg

And punch. :D

000089228.jpg

solo-cups-1.jpg

And here's some plates and napkins. :)

valentine52.png

Reactions: Tone and Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stay safe. We had one the week before. Bobby got a couple nights off because the factory closed. Shorter paid week, but so worth the extra time home.

Reactions: April_Rose

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed! I remember when my own 2 [boy and girl] were young. I never grew up in a sense so I used to love spending time on the floor playing with or taking them to the park. I did that with my grandchildren as well, but for the next generation I no longer have the oomph... I tried getting on the floor once to play with my great-grandson. He loved it, but I needed help to get up off the floor. No more...That went the way of tennis.

We have a 5 month old great-granddaughter we have only seen twice. We are hoping that both the winter storm and the Covid-19 limitations let us soon so we can see her more often. Our daughter sends us pictures regularly but that is not the same thing...

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed! I remember when my own 2 [boy and girl] were young. I never grew up in a sense so I used to love spending time on the floor playing with or taking them to the park. I did that with my grandchildren as well, but for the next generation I no longer have the oomph... I tried getting on the floor once to play with my great-grandson. He loved it, but I needed help to get up off the floor. No more...That went the way of tennis.

We have a 5 month old great-granddaughter we have only seen twice. We are hoping that both the winter storm and the Covid-19 limitations let us soon so we can see her more often. Our daughter sends us pictures regularly but that is not the same thing...

I work at a preschool and am a kid at heart.I spend a lot of time on my phone though, which Im going to start working on. Keep it off thursdays. Im just bored, because the kids are still real young. There is only so much playtime I can do. And Bobby's night is day, so he is up for a couple hours before work again! But he gets like three nights off at a time though to be home. He loves it though.

Reactions: amadeus

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay everybody now we can't have a virtual Valentine's Day dance without doing The Cupid Shuffle so everybody up on your feet young or old!!! :D (Btw, no problem Tone love ya. :) )

Reactions: Mayflower

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay now this party is heating up so a little warning,.. it's about to get a little hot in here now. :D ( I would totally get banned for this on another Christian forum and that's why CB is this best one I've been on so far!!! :D Cause so far nobody has complained or said anything about it hehe. ;))

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're really pushing the envelope...

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm listening to an audiobook, "The Giver". My boss handed me the book a few weeks ago, but after reading a bit, I opted for the audiobook since I'm always on my laptop.

It's been hard to get into...only been paying attention to some of it here and there.

I just thought I'd finally get it out of the way tonight. I know, not the best attitude about it, but it is what it is...yo...