Are Jehovah's witnesses real Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked at all your posts and this is the first time you have stated anything about where you disagree, perhaps you could post the post number. At any rate, we believe Jesus was nailed to the Stauros, what part in particular do you think we blundered sir?

In one JW picture from JW.org they show Jesus with one nail going through his hands of which you can check out in their website page here.

Okay. Did you look at the picture at the JW website?
If you didn’t, please do so now so you can understand what I am talking about.

Did you do it?
Stop if you have not looked at the picture, and go to the official JW website and look at the picture now.

Okay. If you looked at the picture, it shows a picture of ONE of nail in his hands.
ONE NAIL. SINGULAR is in his hands.

Yet, in John 20:25 of their own New World Translation (on their own website) states, “Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails...”; In the photo of Jesus they have on their official website with him being on a stake they show only ONE NAIL in his hands. Yet, their own translation on their website says NAILS (PLURAL) in his hands. So they are contradicting themselves yet again. The Bible they used before the New World Translation that they used was the King James Bible (KJB). The KJB mentions the word “cross” and not a “stake” that their new updated catered Bible falsely says. So again, this shows that they are not even being consistent in their own theology (Which means they are simply making this stuff up out of thin air). So JW’s were wrong before on reading the word “cross” in the KJB? How can a cross be a stake? It cannot. That’s why what you believe is simply silly. I could keep going but this should be sufficient to show the silliness of the JW religion.

Side Note:

I would not be surprised if someone mentioned this to one of the JW cult leaders and they simply change the translation yet again to fit their theology. But good thing we are talking about it now and we have the WayBackMachine on the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked at all your posts and this is the first time you have stated anything about where you disagree, perhaps you could post the post number. At any rate, we believe Jesus was nailed to the Stauros, what part in particular do you think we blundered sir?

Another silly thing that you are probably totally clueless about is that the King James Bible you JW guys used to use in the past was based on a complete different set of manuscripts then the one you are using now.

#1. KJB = Textus Receptus / Masoretic Text.
#2. Most Modern Bibles in general = Nestle and Aland text which uses the Westcott and Hort text as one of it’s primary sources.
#3. Modern Bible New World Translation (JW’s Bible) = Westcott and Hort text.

Doctrines have been radically changed to fit the Arian viewpoint with these new manuscripts for your supposed unbiased JW translation. So you used to follow a set of manuscripts (KJB) that destroys the Arian viewpoint. This is why you really abandoned the KJB. You guys say it was to put away archaisms (i.e. archaic words), but that is not the real or major reason. If you were out to simply update the text, you would have used the same manuscripts that were based on the KJB. But it’s obvious you guys sided with a different set of texts that defends Arianism (Because that is what you guys believe). Again, this shows that what you believe is not unbiased.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Robert Gwin

A List of Doctrines Changed in God's Word:
(Between the KJB and Modern Translations):

#1. Doctrine of The Trinity is Effected; For the Only Verse (1 John 5:7) That Point Blank Tells Us About the Trinity is Removed:

If I was on an island, and I had no clue about Christianity, the odds of my understanding the Trinity is better if I had a King James bible vs. a Modern Translation bible that removes this valuable truth on knowing the Trinity. So this proves that Modern Translations are less helpful for me to understand the Trinity by using the Bible alone.

#2. The Doctrine of Fasting So As To Cast Out Persistent Demons is Removed:
Matthew 17:21 that tells us that casting out persistent or really strong devils is by prayer and fasting. Yet, Matthew 17:21 is oddly removed in Modern Translations. Mark 9:29 mentions that you can pray to remove these kinds of devils, but it does not mention fasting. So the key doctrine of fasting so as to cast out really strong demons is gone. So the enemy wins if a person only adheres to the Modern Translations and they have a hate on for the KJV. For if you ever encountered strong demonic activity like this before, you know that fasting does actually help greatly, and not just prayer alone.

#3. The Full Version of the Doctrine on Having "No Condemnation" According to Romans 8:1 is Removed:
Romans 8:1 says, "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Modern Translations leave out the part that says, "who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." The KJV says, as a part of having no Condemnation: We have to (a) Be in Christ Jesus, AND: (b) Walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. The enemy wants Christians today to justify sin instead of battling against it. So the enemy will do everything he can to give a person a water down version on His holy Word to promote the idea that they do not need to worry about sin destroying their soul.

#4. The Doctrine of Psalms 12:7 that the Lord will Preserve His Words Forever is Altered.
Psalms 12:6 says the words of the Lord are pure words, and in Psalms 12:7, the Psalmist says that the Lord will preserve them forever. It's kind of funny or odd that those who are against a perfect Bible existing in our world language today (i.e. the KJV) just so happen to favor Modern translations that remove and alter this very verse. Some do not even believe there is a perfect Bible out there. So who decides what words in the Bible are the true words of God? Do they decide? Now, some may say the perfect Word exists in the original languages. But Habakkuk 2:2 says write the words plainly so that he that reads it may run. So it's not going to be some gobbledygook language that nobody can understand (like biblical Hebrew, and biblical Greek). In fact, all we have today are copies of the original languages. This is not the case with the KJV. Meaning, His Word is preserved forever. His Word moved with the times. For God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. His Word does not exist perfectly in some dead language, but His Word exists in the English (Which is the world language of today).

#5. In Genesis 3:16, the ESV (Which is one of the most popular Modern Translations) Doctrinally Changes the Nature of the Truth in the KJV by Saying that Eve's (the wife's) Desire is Contrary To Her Husband.

full

#6. 2 Corinthians 3:12, and Habakkuk 2:2 is Altered by Modern Translations To Eliminate That God Uses Plainness of Speech.

This is important to understand because Modern Translation folk tend to prefer to look to the original languages to understand God's Word as their one and only go to source. This is not the plainness of speech that God employs. While God can speak in metaphor, or parables, He also speaks in plainness of speech, too. This has to be applicable to our life today in some way. Surely it is not a coincidence that these two key verses are eliminated in their favored Modern Translations (that influences their way of thinking).

#7. Philippians 2:7 Changes Doctrine by Removing an Aspect of the Deity of Christ During His Earthly Ministry.
Philippians 2:6-7 says correctly,

6 “Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:” (Philippians 2:6-7).
King James correctly says that Christ made himself of no reputation.

Various different Modern Translations say that He “emptied himself,” and the NLT says that, “he gave up his divine privileges;” (Philippians 2:7). This is false and it is a denial of the deity of Christ. God cannot cease to become God. God cannot cut out an aspect of who He is at His core in having divine power and yet still be God. That would be a contradiction. The Modern Translations are teaching a gnostic heresy in denying that Jesus has power as God. Granted, Jesus had grown in wisdom (See: Luke 2:52), but I believe this was not an elimination of His divine powers as God, but it was a suppression of them (See: John 17:5, Habakkuk 2:14). For Jesus needed to be a like figure or type of Adam; For Adam also was limited in knowledge when He was in a right relationship with God before the Fall (See: 1 Corinthians 15:45-47). However, Jesus clearly had power as God as a man before the cross. For...

Jesus had power as God:
(during his earthly ministry):

#1. Jesus said He has power to raise the dead to life just as the Father had power to raise the dead (John 5:21).
#2. Hebrews 1:3 talks about how Christ held all things together by the word of His power when He purged us of our sins.
#3. Jesus said, He would raise up this Temple (His body) three days later (John 2:19).
#4. Jesus had the power to forgive sins and give eternal life (Mark 2:7) (Luke 7:44-50) (John 14:6).
#5 Jesus had power to take away the sins of the entire world (John 1:29).
#6. Jesus Christ said wherever two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them (Matthew 18:20). This was said to the people he was around and not to just us today.
#7. Jesus knew men's thoughts (Matthew 9:4) (Matthew 12:25) (Mark 2:8) (Luke 5:22) (Luke 6:8) (Luke 9:47) (Luke 24:38).
#8. Jesus knew about the lives of others (John 2:24) (John 4:17-18) (John 4:29) (John 6:64).
So Modern Translations are wrong. In fact, many Christians today think Jesus gave up His divine powers; This is because of the wrong teaching (or wrong doctrine) behind Modern Translations.​

Anyways, these are just a few of the red flags in Modern Translations.
But there are so many red flags in Modern Translations, it would make one think they were in a Russian airport.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#8. Modern Bibles falsely teach Jesus had faith.

Hebrews 12:2 (NRSV)
“looking to Jesus the pioneer and perfecter of our faith, who for the sake of the joy that was set before him endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken his seat at the right hand of the throne of God.”

The King James Bible correctly renders Hebrews 12:2.

Hebrews 12:2 (KJB)
“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Jesus is the author or the creator of our faith because He is God. God or Jesus gave us the words of eternal life so as to believe in Him. He created the faith for us to believe in Him, and to trust in Him for salvation and to trust in His words. Jesus is not the pioneer of our faith. That’s a false teaching from Modern Bibles that were influenced by Westcott, Hort, and Catholicism. Granted, if you believe in Westcott, Hort, and or Catholicism, I mean no offense. I just disagree with their beliefs, and I consider them to be unbiblical.

#9. The False Belief that Jesus is a second created god is taught in Modern Bibles:

Modern Bibles wrongfully teach the demi-god Jesus viewpoint in that they wrongfully imply the Eternal second PERSON of the Trinity (the Living Word) had a beginning point in time in being a created being. In John 1:18, in the King James Bible, it correctly says: “the only begotten Son,” but this is changed in corrupted Modern bibles to say: "The only begotten God" (LSV) (BLB) (AMP) (NAS1977) (NAS1995). In Micah 5:2, in the King James Bible, it correctly says of the Living Word (or the Messiah) is: “from everlasting,” but this is changed in the corrupted Modern bibles to: “from ancient times” or “from ancient days” or “distant past.” (Suggesting that the second person of the Trinity did not exist from eternity’s past but had a beginning).

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most do not know that all Modern Bibles are influenced by the Vatican.

Here it is straight out of the Nestle and Aland Critical Text 27th Edition (New Testament Greek text). Note: The Nestle and Aland Critical Text is in it’s 28th edition now and it is the basis for most of the Modern English Bibles printed today. But the 27th edition below says this…

full

Source:
The KJB Only versus the Latin Vulgate Only Argument by: Another King James Bible Believer

I am going to repeat the text and highlight the key points.

The text shared by these two editions was adopted internationally by Bible Societies, and following an agreement between the Vatican and United Bible Societies it has served as the basis for new translations and for revisions made under their supervision. This marks a significant step with regard to inter confessionals relationships.”​

So…

#1. The text shared by these two editions was adopted internationally by Bible Societies.
#2. Following an agreement between the Vatican and United Bible Societies
#3. It has served as the basis for new translations and for revisions made under their supervision. (Note: What is the word “it” referring to in this sentence? This could be referring to the text and it is the basis (foundation) for new translations and revisions (Modern Bibles)).
#4. The text is the basis for new bible translations made under their supervision (the Vatican) which marks a significant step in regards to inter confessional relationships. Why does it mark a significant step? Because Carlo Martini (A Catholic cardinal) is an editor on the Nestle and Aland Critical Text.

In fact, let's check out the Nestle and Aland Critical Text page at Wikipedia called:

“Novum Testamentum Graece”

full

Novum Testamentum Graece - Wikipedia

Scroll down the page, and you will see pictures of Nestle, and Aland.
Note: Nestle worked on the Critical Text years before Aland.
Kurt Aland is the one who worked on the Critical Text involving the Vatican. How so?

Notice the highlighted words in the pic below.

Carlo Maria Martini.

full

If you were to zoom in and look at the picture below Kurt Aland:

full

Again, who is Carlo Maria Martini?

As I said before, he is a Catholic cardinal.

full

Source:
Carlo Maria Martini - Wikipedia

Important Note: JUST CLICK ON THE LINK FOR CARLO MARIA MARTINI MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE).

But wait. There’s more. Let’s look at Kurt Aland again. I circled his picture below for you to see him. You can see his name next to his picture.

full

Now in this photo, you can see Kurt Aland with the pope:

full

Why?

Because of this:

full

“The text shared by these two editions was adopted internationally by Bible Societies, and following an agreement between the Vatican and United Bible Societies it has served as the basis for new translations and for revisions made under their supervision. This marks a significant step with regard to inter confessionals relationships.”

Source:
Nestle and Aland Critical Text - 27the Edition.

But Guess which Bible the Roman Catholic Church does NOT want you to read -

full

Yes, I am aware that this is an older book by the Catholic Church. But it is still pretty recent in history.

But why bring this up?
See my next post.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Robert Gwin

If you think your New World Translation is safe because it is not based on the Nestle and Aland text, but only on the Westcott and Hort text, you will find that Westcott and Hort believed in the practices of Catholicism big time. Just look at their own statements. This is why your change to follow Westcott and Hort is not good. But of course you are oblivious to this kind of thing and you will probably bury your head in the sand to such truths (Because you don’t want to see it).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Robert Gwin,

Do the people in Jehovah witness, ever teach on the Revelation in your congergation?
Paul sure was shutting down the worship of men .
Look at that , HE even says so he that plants and he that waters is not anything , ITS ALL ABOUT GOD .
SO would you mind telling me why so many folks are letting men exalt themselves .
I See folks kneeling before men and kissing rings and calling men MOST HOLY FATHER , MOST HOLY REVERAND
and yet the folks of today WONT DARE touch nor correct that place . NOPE ITS ALL ABOUT HUGS AND UNITY NOW .
The early church shut down the worship of men and taught the church to worship GOD .
EVEN JESUS who was GOOD , told a man WHY do ye call me GOOD , ONLY GOD IS GOOD .
THOUGH we KNOW WHO JESUS IS . THE POINT IS , why are we having unity with such places
that worship angels , men and sound nothing like PETER did .
WHEN peter entered into the house of cornelious
WHAT DID HE SAY to cornelious as Cornelious went to kneel before him .
A , HOLD UP , LET ME GET MY CHAIR and PUT ON MY RING SO YOU CAN KISS IT OR
B . GET UP , I AM A BUT A MAN .
TOO many folks have long loved titles and occasion and the pre eminence . I have come to SHUT IT ALL DOWN .
TIME to return to bibles . Time to learn that CHRIST and the doctrine of those apostels .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible is good to read it helps renew the mind, Amigo.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you need to explain what Divine means to you Ron, perhaps we agree. And yes my memory banks are pathetic. I am fairly sure I remember my name most of the time, but beyond that not many guarantees sir.

I am sorry to keep asking you Ron, you are absolutely correct, and I appreciate your going to the trouble of posting your belief in detail again. We pretty much agree with the identity of Jehovah and Jesus

Divine is "godness". What the Father is by nature, so isn't Jesus. Just like humanness YOu and I are different people but are equally human.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It makes Him equal in all things except rank. No need to cloud the truth of that statement. And for a time, as Philippians 2 says, Jesus set aside all His divine attributes in order to become subject to death, taking upon Himself man's fallen nature.

Philippians 2:6 is saying is that although the only begotten Son of God was in God's form he never considered himself equal to God. The only begotten Son of God has always and will always have someone who is superior to him someone he will always answer to. No one is equal to the true God and the true God has no one superior to him and will never have anyone superior to him. John 17:3 and John 20:17 shows us that Jesus isn't God. I'm not going to ignore these scriptures.
Like begets like Barney.

I'm not going to ignore John 17:3 and John 20:17. Obviously you want me to.ignore those scriptures because Jesus plainly shows us he isn't the true God but that the true God is his Father and God and is also his apostles and disciples Father and God. That person who is Jesus Father and God is YHWH.

At 1 Corinthians 8:5, 6 it says, “Although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth, as indeed there are many ‘gods’ and many ‘lords’, yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.” This scripture presents the Father as the “one God” of Christians and as being in a class distinct from Jesus Christ, which is in agreement with the scriptures John 17:3 and John 20:17.

1Peter 1:3 says, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!” Repeatedly, even following Jesus’ ascension to heaven, the Scriptures refer to the Father as “the God” of Jesus Christ. Again consistent with scriptures John 17:3 and John 20:17.

Revelation 3:12 says, "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." So we can see that Later, when in heaven, as recorded at Revelation 3:12, Jesus again used the same expression. "my God," consistent with John 17:3 and John 20:17. Never in the Bible is the Father reported to refer to the Son as "my God."

Reactions: Aunty Jane

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brake lite said,
This may come as a surprise to you, but this topic isn't actually about doctrine. It's about knowing and understanding who God is.[/QUOTE\]

No surprise here, I know what we're discussing. I'm just not going to ignore scriptures like John 17:3 and John 20:17, among others. These scriptures plainly tell us that Jesus isn't God that Jesus has a Father and God that is his apostles and disciples, Father and God.

1 Corinthians 8:5, 6 says, "Although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth, as indeed there are many ‘gods’ and many ‘lords’, yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.” This scripture presents the Father as the “one God” of Christians and as being in a class distinct from Jesus Christ, which is consistent with John 17:3 and John 20:17.

1Peter 1:3 says, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!” Repeatedly, even following Jesus’ ascension to heaven, the Scriptures refer to the Father as “the God” of Jesus Christ. Again consistent with John 17:3 and John 20:17. Later, when in heaven, as recorded at Revelation 3:12, he again used the same expression, "my God." But never in the Bible is the Father reported to refer to the Son as, "my God." All this is consistent in what Jesus said at John 17:3 and John 20:17.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Like begets like
Yes...but spirit begets spirit....God doesn’t beget God....but he can beget spirit beings that possess his qualities and attributes. He has many “sons” but his “firstborn” is unique. (Colossians 1:15)

Jesus is divine but he is not deity and directs all worship to his God (Luke 4:5-8).....the one he serves even in heaven. There is no equality....and never was.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are the one making a statement that is more than clouded, it is contradictory.

To say "except for all the ways they are not equal, one is equal to another" is just a complicated way of saying they are not equal.
But that's not what I was saying was it. It's what you are saying, and I'm not buying into it. I said Jesus is equal in all ways except one. Rank. That's not complicated.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that's not what I was saying was it. It's what you are saying, and I'm not buying into it. I said Jesus is equal in all ways except one. Rank. That's not complicated.
It is more complicated than saying the simple truth that he is unequal.

You are not buying it because you’re indoctrinated into a complicated lie over the simple truth. And the inequality is more than rank. As I said, death, knowledge will, what to say and how to say it are all unequal.

Jesus said he has a God who is the only true God. The Father did not say he has a God, who is his son, who is the only true God.

DavidB

Feb 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is merely assumption and human reasoning to obfuscate what scripture actually says, without any substantial reason for doing so apart from defending other assumptions. I am the first to admit there are assumptions made by the folk who devised the creedal trinity formula, but you add to them by making more of your own by throwing out the baby with the bath water.
God sent His only begotten Son. Jesus said He and His Father are one. What more evidence do you need? What was it that God begot if not God? Explain how the perfect Creator of the universe could design and create myriads of kinds of beings and creatures, all of which beget after their own kind, yet according to the popular opinion among extreme anti trinitarian activists of which JWs are at the forefront, when it came to begetting a Son, He begat a different species or kind of being other than Himself? Please explain why He failed to bring forth one of His own kind... God.
You clearly believe that the Son was brought forth. This is what the Bible teaches. Yet the trinity teaches the three are all coeternal, without beginning. The error is glaring.

DavidB

Feb 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BARNEY BRIGHT

I’m satisfied with the rendering of “worship” in the King James Bible.

Once you entertain the idea of changing words in your Bible you end up in the clutches of cults.
Do you like this usage of “worship” in the KJV where it is used toward a human?
Matthew 18:26 KJV
"The servant therefore fell down and worshipped (proskyneo) him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all."
Should we worship humans in the same way we worship God? The Greek has shades of meaning to many words.

DavidB

Feb 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Continued From No.57

Here's a question that someone wrote in to the questions from readers
section of the April 01, 1976 issue of Watchtower magazine, asking:

"Is Jesus the mediator only for anointed Christians? (a.k.a. the 144,000)"

The answer given in the magazine is YES.

The magazine's answer is corroborated on page 1130 of the Society's
publication titled "Aid To Bible Understanding" where it says that the
144,000 are the only ones who have the mediator; a.k.a. Jesus Christ.
(1John 2:1)

Intercession for non anointed Witnesses is accomplished on the coattails of
the 144,000; viz: Jesus Christ is an indirect, second party mediator for the
rank and file via their affiliation with the Watchtower Society.

It's sort of like buying insurance from Allstate. The company doesn't sell
direct; its business is conducted through brokers. In essence, that's what the
Society presumes itself: Jesus Christ's mediation brokerage.

So then; when a JW either defects or is disfellowshipped, their pipeline to
the mediator is broken, and they right quick lose all contact with God; thus
placing themselves in grave danger of the calamities depicted in the book of
Revelation.

Bottom line: According to Watchtower Society theology; it is impossible for
non-anointed people to be on peaceful terms with God apart from affiliation
with the Society's anointed class, a.k.a. the faithful and wise steward.

In other words: Christ's mediation for rank and file JWs as per 1Tim 2:5 is
accomplished via a chain of communication that begins with Christ's
association with the faithful and wise steward; and from thence to the rest of
humanity. Removing the faithful and wise steward from the chain cuts
humanity off from Christ; thus leaving them with no way to reconcile with
God.

NOTE: I've had JWs tell me that the Watchtower magazine isn't their
authority in matters of faith and practice. But the Jan 1, 1942 issue of the
magazine, on page 5, speaks for itself as a trustworthy source of
Watchtower Society theology by saying:

"Those who are convinced that The Watchtower is publishing the opinion or
expression of a man should not waste time in looking at it at all. Those who
believe that God uses the Watchtower as a means of communicating to his
people, or of calling attention to his prophecies, should study The
Watchtower."

In other words: the haulers of water and the hewers of wood-- John Q and
Jane Doe rank and file --are not only expected to know what's in the
Watchtower magazine, but they're also required to accept it as God's
providence.
_
I’m curious. Do you actually have the Watchtowers from 1942 or even 1976?

Status
Not open for further replies.