Are there any Born again Christians In Here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Secondhand Lion said:
Randor,

I am a born again Christian. I have stated a couple of times on here the life Christ miraculously pulled me out of. I will never forget it, nor forget who I was when Christ grabbed me. It was nothing short of a miracle. I was sitting in my dining room looking out the window reading a bible, Galatians to be exact, and I ran across God telling me that all these bad people were not going to inherit the kingdom of God and I laughed and said out loud that it sounded like it was talking directly to me....then it hit me like a ton of bricks what I was laughing at and who said it!

In that moment...I fell on my knees before a Holy God for the first time in my life....everything has been different since.

Unfortunately, I do not have an excitable personality. But I did that day and night and when I sit still and think about it...I still do get excited. :)

SL
Yeah same here bro, Still to this day recalling that moment when it all changed, nothing has ever been exactly like it.
I get the feeling I wont feel it again until the day I stand before my Lord.

God bless you brother.

historyb said:
Have you been recently converted? No. If you were I would be happy for you but I don't have to post like a fool. OSAS is a very bad thing and you want people to listen to you and respect you? Stop making post about just you and posting like you have some kind of tick

Amen!
This isnt fair, not every person is the same, its the Spirit in Randor that jumps, its a Spirit of rejoicing which is a Spirit of worship and praise and its a gift.
You and others Judge Randor by his posting technique because he annoys you.
Shame on you for being so one eyed. I would much rather be in the company of those who rejoice in the name of our Lord then endure the snide sideways remarks of a thankless sourpuss.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Madad21 said:
Yeah same here bro, Still to this day recalling that moment when it all changed, nothing has ever been exactly like it.
I get the feeling I wont feel it again until the day I stand before my Lord.

God bless you brother.

This isnt fair, not every person is the same, its the Spirit in Randor that jumps, its a Spirit of rejoicing which is a Spirit of worship and praise and its a gift.
You and others Judge Randor by his posting technique because he annoys you.
Shame on you for being so one eyed. I would much rather be in the company of those who rejoice in the name of our Lord then endure the snide sideways remarks of a thankless sourpuss.
Humans are so very quick to knock what they don't understand or like !!
I personally marvel at the ingenuity of the Holy Spirit's reach.
But then, why should I marvel; He is theThird person contesting with Satan and his demons all over the world; to see and save the lost!
"Praise Him in whom all blessings dwell" .

Keep at it Madad/Randor!!!
Floyd.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are there any Born again Christians In Here?
I was thinking about this and I hope not, how would we get them out of the computer :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
historyb said:
I was thinking about this and I hope not, how would we get them out of the computer :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Personal Statement of Faith
    I am a Liturgical Christian attending the Charismatic Episcopal Church. I love the Eucharist where the Lord is truly present. I believe in Creation and I am a partial preterist (I believe that most of the things in the NT have happened and the only thing left is for Christ to come back as foretold in Acts 1). I do not hold to Sola Scriptura but Prima Scriptura

Am I right in thinking that your faith is basically RC?
I notice that your Emblem is the "Sunburst" of the RC; is that correct?
Your comment that you believe the Lord is "truly present" in the "Eucharist" is similar/same as RC; "Transubstantiation" ?
You do not accept the sole authority of the Bible; but like the RCs consider it part of the founding documentation of your faith ?
Please excuse the questions, if you don't want to answer them. I a curious because of your statement of faith.
Floyd.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
historyb said:
I'm a born again believer...can anyone hear me....hello......hello.....down here....in the computer......can ya get me out of here....hello.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Floyd said:
  • Personal Statement of Faith
    I am a Liturgical Christian attending the Charismatic Episcopal Church. I love the Eucharist where the Lord is truly present. I believe in Creation and I am a partial preterist (I believe that most of the things in the NT have happened and the only thing left is for Christ to come back as foretold in Acts 1). I do not hold to Sola Scriptura but Prima Scriptura

Am I right in thinking that your faith is basically RC?
I notice that your Emblem is the "Sunburst" of the RC; is that correct?
Your comment that you believe the Lord is "truly present" in the "Eucharist" is similar/same as RC; "Transubstantiation" ?
You do not accept the sole authority of the Bible; but like the RCs consider it part of the founding documentation of your faith ?
Please excuse the questions, if you don't want to answer them. I a curious because of your statement of faith.
Floyd.
[FONT='宋体'][SIZE=12pt]I[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT='宋体'][SIZE=12pt]f you want answers you can pm me and not take the thread off course[/FONT][/SIZE]

RANDOR said:
I'm a born again believer...can anyone hear me....hello......hello.....down here....in the computer......can ya get me out of here....hello.
:D:D

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Thank you folks for caring beyond Church on Sunday for the whole "1" hour, and not secret Christian agents where I have to hack you out of the Computer, ie, hate that hacking.

It does bring solace to me to hear one is "born again," however due to the times we're born into have encouraged others to not be ashamed to also say we are in the Kingdom of Christ (Christians) even though it may offend others, yet we have a testimony for the Truth as opposed to a watered down meaning well testimony for truth mixed with error.

Old Jack that had a "1" hour nap

Chopper

Jun 26, 2014
Greenfield, Massachusetts
Hello Randor, I became a born again Christian, had my sins forgiven, was sanctified, justified, and am righteous in Christ Jesus. 1974 was my spiritual birthday. Was water baptized in the same year, and in 1990 was Baptized in the Holy Spirit. Having my sins forgiven is the most wonderful part of Salvation to me, and being able to confess them on a regular basis to stay forgiven is a good feeling. I love my Master Jesus Christ, Holy, Holy, Holy.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Chopper said:
Hello Randor, I became a born again Christian, had my sins forgiven, was sanctified, justified, and am righteous in Christ Jesus. 1974 was my spiritual birthday. Was water baptized in the same year, and in 1990 was Baptized in the Holy Spirit. Having my sins forgiven is the most wonderful part of Salvation to me, and being able to confess them on a regular basis to stay forgiven is a good feeling. I love my Master Jesus Christ, Holy, Holy, Holy.
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!! CHOPPER..............Now That's what i like to hear....Thank you Lord for saving Chopper Lord. ;)
And yes! HOLY HOLY HOLY

PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME..................FOR WE HAVE A REASON TO PRAISE :)

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Walter said:
I would admit that being born again of water and spirit, meaning what Jesus have said in John 3:2, https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%203:2 , but not until at that time of conversion..
Maybe....probably.................I guess what i mean is.................confessing your sins before Jesus and asking for forgiveness.......and recieving that forgiveness.................and then rejoice what He has done for you...................and then....ya just can't help livin for Him.
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something like that.........

Oh----and it is very simple.............................not complicated as many make it out to be......a 2 year old can get it. :)
Man complicates things......and that my friend............puts a big Ol smile on your adversaries face :(

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
RANDOR said:
Maybe....probably.................I guess what i mean is.................confessing your sins before Jesus and asking for forgiveness.......and recieving that forgiveness.................and then rejoice what He has done for you...................and then....ya just can't help livin for Him.
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something like that.........

Oh----and it is very simple.............................not complicated as many make it out to be......a 2 year old can get it. :)
Man complicates things......and that my friend............puts a big Ol smile on your adversaries face :(
Where's that 2 year old, I'm going to baptize um with you holding the water. Take a selfy with the look on his or her's face after baptized in cold water.

Old Jack looking for his camera again

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term Born Again refer to as what the Lord was saying to Nicodemus.
Jesus and Nicodemus
1Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews; 2this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him." 3Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

We also believe that the same thing is said to us in our day.Having the spirit of God leading us to his kingdom.

http://biblehub.com/john/3-2.htm

bud_break

Jul 15, 2014
BREECH BIRTH

They took me off breast milk, stuck a Pepsi in my yapper', and sat me down in front of a television set. All things considered this empty vessel was fortunate when taken into account Mom was selfish and immature, and Dad, although always employed, had no well defined concepts of the virtues. No one in the family had ever been educated. There was a lot of bickering, unfulfilled dreams, disappointment, and addiction issues. Through it all we remained in good physical health and never wanted for food. I said "I love you too" because it was compulsory for hiding. There was no foundation for examination of what might be inside. Little did I understand the curse of carrying on the tradition.

I learned through negative reinforcement. Any youthful enthusiasm, the ability to think clearly, or the nurturing of talents that survived were squashed nearly flat courtesy of public school. The approximately fifteen thousand hours of Prussian Education System training brought with it a primary focus on ignorance, subservience, and fear. An early memory of first grade was the feeling I had when exposed to the concept of 'salt' being one hundred percent diametrically opposed to 'pepper', and a 'dog' was the exact opposite of a 'cat'. I knew these objects to be different and I supposed in some ways related. But framed in the context of black vs. white? At the age of five or six I knew it was a lie. Some years later I hated the way looked, I hated my body, and was frustrated by the manner in which I was treated by teachers and most peers. It is a clever bit of irony I was the funniest kid in class.

All I really felt was, a lot of things were wrong albeit at a total loss as to what precisely those things were. It remained so way past the breaking point where many have succumbed. My first love was marijuana. It is a miracle making it back to a classmates home after the senior kegger with a car load kids absolutely wasted on LSD. Thank some Devil's henchman or guardian angel for keeping me around long enough to try anything that would get me high. Ugh, and all the tertiary business associated with it. I don't know. Alcohol, pills, and heavy narcotics seemed such a frightful commitment. Forty seven years of pretty much continual marijuana use is not a good argument with regard to lack of commitment.

Even so, there was trapped somewhere an innate sense of there being more to life than met the eye. Never for a moment did I ever believe this life was a free-for-all yet was ill-prepared to engage in, let alone approach anything relating to a free and effective life. I cannot help but think how things would have been different with proper mentoring.

I found a way to stumble through life in a stupor. With skill enough managing a full tour and honorable discharge from the Navy, twenty years co-habitating with the same woman (I love you too, honey), and many many experiences and episodes seamlessly attached by one reoccurring theme. Self service. Hundreds and thousands of days and nights were celebrated doing what I came to believe was life's ultimate luxury. i.e. Wasting time; accomplishing absolutely nothing. There is a lot of regret and remorse attached to that. Although there were at times the appearances and trappings of being a stand up citizen, I was steeped in false fronts, confusion, and groping in the dark for attention. I worked toward a doctoral thesis in the fine art of going along to get along - with a minor in self destructive behavior...

Fast forward to a time when some war-maps are marked by grey hair, lines about the face, teeth falling out from the head. While others are bleached barren with ghosts of people that had come and gone.

Shortly after the anniversary of the second millennium a shocking event segued to a study of deep politics, secret societies, aerial phenomenon, and the paranormal. A non-local universe? "Dude, it's rigged game. Bong hits." Once one comes to better understand the farce of the two party system, that unknown personalities pull the strings of policy behind the scenes, malevolent beings of other realms exist, and magic really works, it can become overwhelming. Study becomes a matter of filtering out deceptions and misinformation continually looking for better resources. One of the craftiest conspiracies of all times is that little red light in the back of the uninitiated mind that says, 'nut-job, when the phrase conspiracy theory is uttered. I looked for conspiracy annalists. Extraordinary claims demand the educated presentation of extraordinary evidence. The evidence is there if one takes the time to look. As it turns out, the Devil must announce.

I got the impression a lot of the stuff was related. Perhaps in a quest for truth - snapshots of powerful men, edge science, and woo-woo could be assembled to form a larger picture.

One day a month or so ago during a brush with Biblical prophesy, there came a realization that - as much as I wriggled and twitched, "I could not ignore". And it smacked down like a ton of bricks. (the last seventy two stones of the pyramid?) The big picture is actually a sign. A warning sign. The direction it indicates leads straight to the raging battle of good verses evil. BAM!

That all self serving human endeavor was folly being traceable, up to and touching, Satan. While self denial analogous to faith in God is salvation. Man, I was not too convinced I wanted to know that. But I could feel a shepherds hook gently placed about the leg and a day or two later I was on my knees. Surrender.

So - Here we are. I think the most difficult thing the average livin' secular human can accept is surrender. The laying down of the arrogance, the conceit, and all the dung associated with personal will. At this point, the sprout of my Christian reality, it ain't easy. There very well be little time for old bud break to leaf and bear fruit. It is not for me to know. At this juncture I can only pray thanks, forgiveness, and guidance.

Further: There exists the possibility a lot of us will live to see an intrusion. The execution of mans law on a global scale; the rise of 'the' false profit, and his master. It will require, according to the information I have received thus far, immaculate and enduring faith to the end for any chance to resist bowing down to their stunning power.

That this soul may be chosen is all I wish to beg. The opportunity practice righteous cleansing. To follow Jesus. To be allowed to serve.

Thank You Jesus, and thank you all for being here,

bb

Reactions: lforrest

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Hey Bud_Break.........welcome.............is your name Bud.............or do ya still have a little world left in ya? ;)
I can tell ya...Jesus is very happy that you have made the decision to follow Him............I pray your walk becomes as stone.

God Bless ya †

shturt678s

Apr 16, 2014
Thank you bud_break!

Only can encourage you by saying that the deceptions in the spiritual sphere which you seen is the cause of the temporal deceptions one sees around them today. Thus we allow God the Holy Spirit to keep purging those ol' spiritual deceptions, continually 'breaking those chain links' that continually try to bind us.

Old Jack

bud_break

Jul 15, 2014
BREECH BIRTH

They took me off breast milk, stuck a Pepsi in my yapper', and sat me down in front of a television set. All things considered this empty vessel was fortunate when taken into account Mom was selfish and immature, and Dad, although always employed, had no well defined concepts of the virtues.

All four of us kids were taught the Lords prayer and I do remember getting dropped off at a church
a few times. Faith however was not a significant element in our lives. No one in the family had ever been educated. There was a lot of bickering, unfulfilled dreams, disappointment, and addiction issues. Through it all we remained in good physical health and never wanted for food. I said "I love you too" because it was compulsory for hiding. There was no foundation for examination of what might be
inside; no clue of understanding the curse of carrying on the tradition.

I learned through negative reinforcement. Any youthful enthusiasm, the ability to think clearly, or

the nurturing of talents that survived were squashed nearly flat courtesy of public school. The approximately fifteen thousand hours of Prussian Education System training brought with it a primary focus on ignorance, subservience, and fear. An early memory of first grade was the feeling when exposed to the concept of 'salt' being one hundred percent diametrically opposed to 'pepper', and a
'dog' was the exact opposite of a 'cat'. I knew these objects to be different and supposed in some ways related. But framed in the context of black vs. white? At the age of five or six I knew it was a lie. Some years later I hated the way looked, I hated my body, and was frustrated by the manner in which I was treated by teachers and most peers. It is a clever bit of irony I was the funniest kid in class.

The understanding was, a lot of things were wrong albeit at a total loss as to what precisely those

things were. It remained so way past the breaking point where many have succumbed. My first love
was marijuana. It is a miracle making it back to a classmates home after the senior kegger' with a car load of kids absolutely vacuumed on LSD. Thank some Devil's henchman or guardian angel for keeping
me around long enough to try anything that would get a body high. Ugh, and all the tertiary business associated with it. I don't know. Alcohol, pills, and heavy narcotics seemed such a frightful commitment. Forty seven years of pretty much continual marijuana use is not a good argument with regard to lack of commitment.

Even so, there was trapped somewhere an innate sense of there being more to life than met the eye. Never for a moment did I ever believe this life to be a free-for-all yet was ill-prepared to engage in, let alone approach any semblance relating to a free and effective life. I cannot help but think how things would have been different with proper mentoring.

There were methods found to stumble through life in a stupor. With advanced skill managing a full

tour and honorable discharge from the Navy, twenty years co-habitating with the same woman (I love
you too, honey), and many many experiences and episodes seamlessly attached by one reoccurring theme. Self service. Hundreds and thousands of days and nights were celebrated doing what I came
to believe was life's ultimate luxury. i.e. Wasting time; accomplishing absolutely nothing. There is a lot
of regret and remorse attached to that. Although there were at times the appearances and trappings of being a stand up citizen, I was steeped in false fronts, confusion, and groping in the dark for attention.
I was penning a doctoral thesis in the fine art of going along to get along - with a bachelors in self destructive behavior...

Fast forward to a time when some war-maps are marked by grey hair, lines about the face, and teeth falling out from the head. While other maps are bleached barren with ghosts of people that had come and gone; evaporated.

Shortly after the advent of the second millennium a shocking event segued to a study of deep politics, secret societies, aerial phenomenon, and the paranormal. A non-local universe? "Dude, it's rigged game. Bong hits." Once one comes to better understand the farce of the two party system, that unknown personalities pull the strings of policy behind the scenes, malevolent beings of other realms exist, and magic really works, it can become overwhelming. Study becomes a matter of filtering out deceptions and misinformation continually looking for better resources. One of the craftiest

conspiracies of all times is the little red light in the back of the uninitiated mind that says, 'nut-job', when the phrase conspiracy theory is uttered. The search was on for conspiracy annalists. Extraordinary claims demand the educated presentation of extraordinary evidence. The evidence is there if one
takes the time to look. As it turns out, the Devil must announce.

I got a paranoid and healthy impression lot of the seemingly unrelated subject matter meshed. There were too many intermingled relationships to wave off out of hand. Perhaps in a diligent quest for truth - snapshots of powerful men, occult, edge science, and woo-woo could be assembled to form a larger picture.

One day a month or so ago during a brush with Biblical prophesy, there came a realization that - much

as I wriggled, twitched, and resisted, "just could not ignore". And it smacked down like a ton of bricks. (the last seventy two stones of the pyramid?)

The big picture is actually a sign. A warning sign. The direction it indicates leads straight to the raging battle of good verses evil. BAM!

That all self serving human endeavor was folly being traceable, up to and touching, Satan. While self denial analogous to faith in God is salvation. Man, I was not too convinced I wanted to know that. But I could feel a shepherds hook gently placed about the leg guiding the physical body slightly forward and down. A day or two later I was on my knees.

Truth will out, it felt a bit silly, did not admit to being Christian, and hoped no one would catch me in the act. 'Prayed for help anyway. Surrender.

For this man of the world, there were no lightning bolts, no hallelujahs, no tears of joy, no outstretched arms, nor wide-eyed testimony to the neighborhood. There slowly came a sense of relief, relaxation,

and peace. Feelings of courage and acceptance to exist within the skin. As a newbe X man of the
world, there is now a welcoming of examination and the refurbishment of flaws about the character. lol, damage control through Jesus.

So - Here we are. I think the most difficult thing the average livin' secular human can accept is surrender. The laying down of the arrogance, the conceit, and all the dung associated with personal

will. At this point, the sprout of Christian reality, it ain't easy. There very well be little time for old bud break to leaf out and bear fruit. It is not for me to know. At this juncture I can only pray thanks, forgiveness, and guidance. More will be revealed.

Further: There exists the possibility a lot of us will live to see an intrusion. The execution of mans law

on a global scale; the rise of 'the' false profit antichrist and his master. It will require, according to the information I have received thus far, immaculate and enduring faith to the end for any chance to resist bowing down to their stunning power. Simon Peter totally jelled when it got down to the nitty gritty. Ready for that?

That this soul may be chosen follow Jesus is all I wish to beg; the opportunity practice righteous cleansing. To be allowed to serve.

Thank God, and thank you all for being here,

bb

shturt678s

Apr 16, 2014
Thank you for your sharing and caring!

Decades ago I couldn't google up "secret societies" and their control. I had to dig in hours upon hours. In today's time one just googles up the antichrirst and his agencies, bam! He's alive and well successfully doing his deceptive dirty work in the Churches, and outside of course.

Old Jack

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
shturt678s said:
Thank you for your sharing and caring!

Decades ago I couldn't google up "secret societies" and their control. I had to dig in hours upon hours. In today's time one just googles up the antichrirst and his agencies, bam! He's alive and well successfully doing his deceptive dirty work in the Churches, and outside of course.

Old Jack
Very true Jack...in 1994 when I got my first PC, Google did not exist...the best search site was BOT something. Gotta keep up my friend.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
StanJ said:
Very true Jack...in 1994 when I got my first PC, Google did not exist...the best search site was BOT something. Gotta keep up my friend.
Yep....got ours about that time...good Ol AOL.....I remember goin into the KKK forums and tryin to tell them about Jesus.....
Could'nt get out of there fast enough....virus's flyin right en left.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh they hated that name Jesus :(