Are you a Christian confused about taking the vaccine? Part 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is that an indirect comment to my post Truman ? just wondering as it’s a bit cryptic !
I answered the Op's question, nothing more, nothing less. You apparently responded to my answer by saying it was sad that some keep giving the same answer.
The question was, "Are you confused?" If they meant, "If you are confused?," perhaps they should've worded it that way.
I can only go by what I see.
What do the elections have to do with this? Though the word, "projection" does come to mind.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I answered the Op's question, nothing more, nothing less. You apparently responded to my answer by saying it was sad that some keep giving the same answer.
The question was, "Are you confused?" If they meant, "If you are confused?," perhaps they should've worded it that way.
I can only go by what I see.
What do the elections have to do with this? Though the word, "projection" does come to mind.
If you ever have a problem with something I post then please let me know ……..I wasn’t actually addressing you personally.
Ok let me try and explain why I mention the elections. At the time most members were Trump supporters, but some of us had mixed views but every time we tried to say anything we were often bounced on by the trump supporters. As I came from the U.K. I was often told I didn’t know anything …..so there was very few threads you could start or go to where you could actually just express your views and discuss them openly.
I feel the same thing is happening with the vaccine ……..as soon as anyone mentions anything you get the same responses ……I have slightly different views and even though I don’t believe everything that is happening I would like to be able to just talk freely without being told indirectly that Jesus is not my saviour, or that no Christian should believe anything about the whole plandemic ect ect
So I thought I would say something, that’s all…….I wasn’t speaking as a moderator, just as a member who perhaps wants to talk about other aspects of the vaccines without being preached at …..
I presumed the OP was addressed to those who didn’t have definite views about the vaccines……….
Rita

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you ever have a problem with something I post then please let me know ……..I wasn’t actually addressing you personally.
Ok let me try and explain why I mention the elections. At the time most members were Trump supporters, but some of us had mixed views but every time we tried to say anything we were often bounced on by the trump supporters. As I came from the U.K. I was often told I didn’t know anything …..so there was very few threads you could start or go to where you could actually just express your views and discuss them openly.
I feel the same thing is happening with the vaccine ……..as soon as anyone mentions anything you get the same responses ……I have slightly different views and even though I don’t believe everything that is happening I would like to be able to just talk freely without being told indirectly that Jesus is not my saviour, or that no Christian should believe anything about the whole plandemic ect ect
So I thought I would say something, that’s all…….I wasn’t speaking as a moderator, just as a member who perhaps wants to talk about other aspects of the vaccines without being preached at …..
I presumed the OP was addressed to those who didn’t have definite views about the vaccines……….
Rita
I was pro-Trump because I don't work, don't have a life, watched everything unfold, knew what was going on, unlike most, who didn't have the time.
After the election, I saw that the right-wing media didn't do the things that I was led to believe they would do...almost like it was business as usual. I ended up realizing that I wasn't a conservative, but a left-of-center libertarian who was pushed right by the crazy far-left.
I have a motto that I try to live by, "You may disagree with me, but I'll defend your right to disagree with me." Many are determined to prove that they are right. I won't repeat some of the things that have been said to me.
I like to have the freedom to express myself without being interfered with, though I guess I've come to expect it. Perhaps I thought that you were doing that. I'm sorry, Rita. I now see that I made a mistake.
I place a high value on talking through problems like we are here. This way things get resolved and we continue being friends.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rather than to our Bibles and our prayer closets?
We are not talking about Bible doctrine or Gospel Truth. This is about someone who says he is confused because he does not knw what is true or false regarding the bogus vaccines. And Principia Scientific will provide real answers. You might want to check it out too.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I find it a bit sad that one thread that could be a place for others on the forum to discuss the vaccine because they have other views is instantly responded to by the many that already have relayed their views continuously …….the opening post states ‘ Are you confused about the vaccines ‘ ………..so it should, in theory, only be for those who don’t have definite views
It’s like the elections all over again, people pounce if you have differing views to the point where you can’t actually have a constructive alternative conversation……surely the forum is big enough to allow both……….

Thankyou for this post God bless

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are not talking about Bible doctrine or Gospel Truth. This is about someone who says he is confused because he does not knw what is true or false regarding the bogus vaccines. And Principia Scientific will provide real answers. You might want to check it out too.
Did you actually read the whole of the OP Enoch ……….not sure by that response that you did !
There was so much more to what was conveyed

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do I look confused?
dont-take-vaccine.jpg

It's an old age warning...Common Words being established, used, expected to remain in it's meaning.

Do you like Punch?
Sure.
Do you drink Punch?
Sure.
Will you drink Punch I have prepared for you?
Sure.
(Oh, BTW, I dropped a Tur*, in the Punch bowl, but nothing to worry about, it changes nothing, tee hee)
Will you have some?
Oh sure...uh, wait...No.

Want a Vaccine...you know historically what that means...STOP talking about and focusing on the Tur*....Cover your mouth;
BE Silenced!!

Reactions: Truman

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you an M.D.? Are you a Christian?

This is the OP question:

"Are you a Christian confused about taking the vaccine?"

For me, a Christian, should get "real answers" in the manner I said before: from our Bibles and our prayer closets! Is that how a person moves away from Babel or confusion?

If God leads me then to seek medical help or advice, why would I not go to my own physicians and/or my RN daughter who I already trust in such matters? Who on this forum is qualified to give medical advice? Who here has an M.D. after their name? Very often it seems people on this forum cause more confusion by speaking as if they were better qualified than our God or our own physicians!

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" Matt 6:33

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you are a Christian, like me, who is confused about whether or not to take the vaccine, where can you go to find the answer?

The Bible seems to be oddly silent about it. It’s not a cut and dry subject because taking the vaccine or not isn’t actually a sin, and it’s also not the mark of the beast. To confuse the matter even more, there are respectable Christians and pastors on either side of the matter whom some have taken and support it and some have not taken or support it. There are even pastors within the same church who have different views and have acted on them. Where can we turn to and what answer is right or wrong?

If taking the vaccine isn’t actually sinful then we need to treat each other’s decisions with respect, grace, and love and not condemn and divide people or the church and families over it.

Some of us are in turmoil over the matter and feel pressure from friends, family, spouses, coworkers and even fellow Christians. Some of us are scared to make a mistake and get sick and pass the virus on or to even go against God’s will. Whether or not the vaccine is evil the attitude behind the mandated agenda is.

We as Christians should not make our choice based on science alone, and no one should ever decide for you what to put into your body, which is a Holy temple of God that God gave us dominion over.

If taking the vaccine isn’t actually a sin, maybe it’s not actually about the vaccine after all. Maybe there is a much deeper reason for all of this and a greater lesson behind it. While talking to my wise wife last night, I came to the conclusion that it’s about fully trusting Gods will for you and putting God first. It’s about taking a journey with God and seeking His personal will for you. What else could it be if it’s not a sin whether or not to take the vaccine? It would be a much easier decision if it was sinful.

It’s all about obedience and taking a journey with God and spending time seeking His will for you through reading the bible, praying, and conversing with God or even journaling. There is no overall right or wrong answer, only searching and listening to God for His personal answer for you.

God is faithful and if we seek Him on this journey, He will guide us through it. God knows our hearts and He also knows the future and what is best for each of us individually. When God takes us on a journey, we always end up better at the end of the journey than when we began, and what matters most is who we are when we get to the end of our journey. Each person’s journey is different and personal.

When coming to the end of your personal journey with God about the vaccine and hearing Gods answer for us, we can have different decisions and both can be right and not let it affect our relationship with our spouses, parents, children, siblings, friends, coworkers, pastors and fellow Christians.

Whether or not we take the vaccine and it hurts our body, or we catch Covid-19 and get sick or even die, it’s not our fault there’s no guilt but freedom in that. God has a plan for each of us in this matter and He can have different reasons for His choices for us.

One reason could be our health whether the vaccine can help protect us or harm us as our bodies are all different and react differently. Another reason is that God wants to pull us out of our current situation because He has a bigger better plan for us or even a better new job. One other reason is that He wants to keep us in our current situation with the blessed life and job He has already given us.

Although God didn’t give us Covid-19, He has allowed it and used it for His greater purpose. Today there are people up in heaven who wouldn’t have been without the virus. Because of Covid-19, there are Christians today who have come to Christ during this season and many Christians who have come back to or even drawn closer to Jesus as He has, in some cases, woken up a sleeping Church. God has used Covid-19 because of His grace and mercy, as He is always in control.

God wants our obedience in this matter and can protect us even though He doesn’t always promise us protection. It may be the hardest thing to do but we have to trust God and give our entire life over to Him even onto death for His greater purpose, just like we see examples of in the Bible.

If you have already decided or even acted without seeking Gods will for you in this matter, it’s never too late you can still repent and trust God you don’t have to live with regret.

To take your own personal journey and seek Gods will takes the pressure off of you and your decision and brings great freedom.

Romans 12:2
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”

Jeremiah 29-11-14
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord,

I'm not sure if most people actually read the whole post as they missed the point. Only God knows the whole truth whatever that may be and God knows what's best for each of us.

It is also not a sin to take it as many Christians have prayed about it and felt peace with either choice who are we to question what choice the Holy Spirit led them too?

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I should interpret the OP by what they meant, and not by what they said.
So I should have the freedom to not speak my mind.
The more I think about it, the more confused I get.
Perhaps I should feel free to not express that.
Ahhh...errr...okay.
Truman you have the free will to say what you want brother, there are certain people on here that if you speak your mind and they don’t like it, they retaliate by trying to cause you trouble, don’t listen to them.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Truman you have the free will to say what you want brother, there are certain people on here that if you speak your mind and they don’t like it, they retaliate by trying to cause you trouble, don’t listen to them.
I thought Truman and I had sorted the issue out …..also the issue on the other thread was not motivated by retaliation …..I was defending another member that you were choosing to judge. That post was written as a moderator……
I equally have free will to express my own thoughts on a thread, which I did here as a member.
I would hope that Truman knows me a little bit better and knows that is not what I was doing xx

Reactions: amadeus

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought Truman and I had sorted the issue out …..also the issue on the other thread was not motivated by retaliation …..I was defending another member that you were choosing to judge. That post was written as a moderator……
I equally have free will to express my own thoughts on a thread, which I did here as a member.
I would hope that Truman knows me a little bit better and knows that is not what I was doing xx
Rita I have no quarrel with you, I’m sorry if I came across a bit harsh, that is not the Christian thing to do, please accept my apologies.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be fair the principia is a book of science whereas the bible is a book of religion...
There is no reason one cannot read both...;)
Of course a person can read both if he has time and inclination. However not everyone can understand the science, while anyone can follow as God leads. Followers of Christ include not only scientists and scientifically inclined people!

His sheep hear His voice! There are all kinds of sheep!

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judge not the bean in your brother’s eye but the bean in your own eye.

I stand corrected sister Rita.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
how do you know it's not the mark of the beast have you been living in a cave and you haven't heard the shout of the world no jab no work, discriminate unvaccinated, put the unvaccinated in jail, kill the unvaccinated haven't you heard these things yet? and you say it's not the mark and you even say

that's exactly what we or i doing previously i've been willing to take the vaccine but the word of God just keeps popping and come to think of it we are in the last days i've been comparing reality and the word of God for days in order for me to decide whether to get the vaccine or not in the end i decided not to because it smells like 666 but of course i am not 100% sure so let's waste more time more years and see what will happen if people implemented shoot to kill the unvaccinated then i am more unwilling to be injected by the mark of the beast

Well its not the mark of the beast because its not a antichristian devotion to the beast and God won't dam anyone to hell for taking a vaccine to help protect themselves. I believe that the vaccine can hurt some people with underlying physical issues.

What you said I addressed in this post about the mandated agenda being evil

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rita I have no quarrel with you, I’m sorry if I came across a bit harsh, that is not the Christian thing to do, please accept my apologies.
Sorry for late response, it was late in the U.K. and I went to bed ……apology accepted
I have no quarrel with you either x