Are you a Christian confused about taking the vaccine? Part 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are not talking about Bible doctrine or Gospel Truth. This is about someone who says he is confused because he does not knw what is true or false regarding the bogus vaccines. And Principia Scientific will provide real answers. You might want to check it out too.

It’s more of advice of searching what to do did you read the whole OP?

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I moved to Canada in 1976 when I was young but we lived in Coventry. I still have family there and in London

Where do you live?
Brighton, on the south coast x

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marty fox: "If you are a Christian, like me, who is confused about whether or not to take the vaccine, where can you go to find the answer?
The Bible seems to be oddly silent about it."

"My child, when you are ill, ...pray to the Lord and He will heal you...T;hen give the doctor his place;...for you need him too (Ecclesiasticus 38:9, 11)."
Ecclesiasticus (= Sirach) is in the Catholic OT. So what does Jesus think of it? Highly enough to use it in the Lord's prayer (see Sirach 28:2)!

martin fox: "It’s not a cut and dry subject because taking the vaccine or not isn’t actually a sin, and it’s also not the mark of the beast. To confuse the matter even more, there are respectable Christians and pastors on either side of the matter whom some have taken and support it and some have not taken or support it. There are even pastors within the same church who have different views and have acted on them. Where can we turn to and what answer is right or wrong?"

In recent months I have become militantly pro-vax. God has prompted me to enter an office to urge the Christian employee to get vaxxed like I did.
He rejected my suggestion, having drunk the standard anti-vax internet Kool-aid. The result? He go Covid and his wife died from it! The pastor
of my prayer group was also anti-vax like the rest of the group, except me. Then he had a sore throat, but Covid tests were negative. But the Lord revealed to that his test was wrong and that he indeed did have a life-threatening form of Covid! My word of knowledge proved correct: his wife both got Covid and his case was so severe that he was rushed to the emergency ward and for a long time thereafter need an oxygen tank to breathe.
This illness caused him to resign from his pastorate and I quit the prayer group after 8 years! I like to ask anti-vaxxers: "Are you also opposed to blood transfusions like the JWs? I now view anti-vaxxers the way I view pro-abortionists.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Marty fox: "If you are a Christian, like me, who is confused about whether or not to take the vaccine, where can you go to find the answer?

"My child, when you are ill, ...pray to the Lord and He will heal you...T;hen give the doctor his place;...for you need him too (Ecclesiasticus 38:9, 11)."
Ecclesiasticus (= Sirach) is in the Catholic OT. So what does Jesus think of it? Highly enough to use it in the Lord's prayer (see Sirach 28:2)!

martin fox: "It’s not a cut and dry subject because taking the vaccine or not isn’t actually a sin, and it’s also not the mark of the beast. To confuse the matter even more, there are respectable Christians and pastors on either side of the matter whom some have taken and support it and some have not taken or support it. There are even pastors within the same church who have different views and have acted on them. Where can we turn to and what answer is right or wrong?"

In recent months I have become militantly pro-vax. God has prompted me to enter an office to urge the Christian employee to get vaxxed like I did.
He rejected my suggestion, having drunk the standard anti-vax internet Kool-aid. The result? He go Covid and his wife died from it! The pastor
of my prayer group was also anti-vax like the rest of the group, except me. Then he had a sore throat, but Covid tests were negative. But the Lord revealed to that his test was wrong and that he indeed did have a life-threatening form of Covid! My word of knowledge proved correct: his wife both got Covid and his case was so severe that he was rushed to the emergency ward and for a long time thereafter need an oxygen tank to breathe.
This illness caused him to resign from his pastorate and I quit the prayer group after 8 years! I like to ask anti-vaxxers: "Are you also opposed to blood transfusions like the JWs? I now view anti-vaxxers the way I view pro-abortionists.
Sorry but I find the last part of your post quite an extreme response……the OP is surely about seeking The Lord and making a personal choice…well anyone that chooses not to get the vaccination has that same right and choice. All the people at the prayer meeting made a choice …….
I have seen people die of covid but I am against mandatory vaccines………….I refuse to judge someone who doesn’t get a vaccine in the same way as someone who is pro abortion…………the vaccine does not prevent covid from spreading. How on earth do you class them as being pro murder !
Many people on here who are opposed to the vaccine have shared that family members have made their own personal choices and got the vaccine.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thanks for your reply it was good up until the last line.

My point of this post isn’t which side is right it’s about pointing people to Jesus for their answer look to Jesus

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thinking on this some more……..there is quite a dilemma for parents of children under a certain age, and pregnant women. My son has not had the vaccine, but his daughter is going to have it, she is 14 in December. Over here they have decided that children over 13 can make the decision without their parents consent ….now personally I think 13 is too young ………if it was 16 I would understand.
My middle sons wife is pregnant and took quite awhile to decide what to do….her mum is anti vax , my son is pro vax ……she was caught in the middle. When you have the responsibility of another life I think it is a much harder decision to make. Many pregnant women have died in the third trimester because their bodies are struggling anyway …hence why covid can take a hold and be difficult to fight off………..
This whole dilemma is difficult for non Christians as well…..I guess we should be grateful that we can at least seek the Lords counsel x
Rita

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truman you have the free will to say what you want brother, there are certain people on here that if you speak your mind and they don’t like it, they retaliate by trying to cause you trouble, don’t listen to them.
Yeah, I just gotta remember what Spirit I'm of.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thinking on this some more……..there is quite a dilemma for parents of children under a certain age, and pregnant women. My son has not had the vaccine, but his daughter is going to have it, she is 14 in December. Over here they have decided that children over 13 can make the decision without their parents consent ….now personally I think 13 is too young ………if it was 16 I would understand.
My middle sons wife is pregnant and took quite awhile to decide what to do….her mum is anti vax , my son is pro vax ……she was caught in the middle. When you have the responsibility of another life I think it is a much harder decision to make. Many pregnant women have died in the third trimester because their bodies are struggling anyway …hence why covid can take a hold and be difficult to fight off………..
This whole dilemma is difficult for non Christians as well…..I guess we should be grateful that we can at least seek the Lords counsel x
Rita

Yes it is harder when children are involved. Let’s say you take it and then you’re children want it so you let them and then the vac hurts them?

It can also count for not getting it he vax too

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Revelation 18 23
“… all nations were deceived by your sorcery (pharmakeia)!...it's the vaccines and the toxins injected into your body. Babylon, the power center of the NWO will fall..eventually

Really???? I don't think pharmaceuticals is what Revelations 18:23 refers to.

The sorcery Revelations 18:23 refers to is probably more like the magic of Pharoah's magicians.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like to ask anti-vaxxers: "Are you also opposed to blood transfusions like the JWs? I now view anti-vaxxers the way I view pro-abortionists.
What utter rubbish!

All this high pressure salesmanship about being vaccinated deliberately chooses to hide the following facts:

1. Effective and cheap remedies like HCQ, the HCQ combo pack, ivermectin, etc. were DELIBERATELY AND MALICIOUSLY sabotaged by governments and medical establishments. This was medical malpractice and medical fraud. Had they been freely available at little or not cost, the whole campaign for universal vaccinations would have vanished. (And all vaccine mandates are illegal and are being challenged worldwide.)

2. Because of EXTREMELY SERIOUS ADVERSE EFFECTS AND DEATHS several countries actually banned certain vaccines. Also, the official reports from VAERS and Eudravigilance are reporting only a fraction of the true numbers. By now all vaccines should have been banned.

3. Those who have been vaccinated start showing symptoms of COVID infection in huge numbers, whereas those who have not been vaccinated are asymptomatic. Isn't that ironical, and shouldn't that make people think?

4. No one anywhere has given FULL DISCLOSURE about these lethal and toxic injections are per the Nuremberg Code. The West hanged Nazis for medical experimentation, but who is ready to hang Biden and Fauci for the same crimes against humanity?

So when someone cries the blues about how people have died from COVID for not taking the vaccines, it is time to expose the Satanic conspiracy for what it is --- totalitarianism coupled with depopulation and debilitation.

Reactions: NewMusic

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It’s more of advice of searching what to do did you read the whole OP?
So why are you not doing your due diligence and personal research? There are also other sources of sound scientific information, but obviously you have failed to do your homework.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I just gotta remember what Spirit I'm of.
Brother you do have the right to say what you want as long as you don't offend anyone, but then again you know that.

I've since retracted my words when I said certain people on here, I didn't mean that, I've since apologized to Rita and that goes for @Cassandra also, so let Peace reign.

We all have our views and opinions, but sometimes it's best to keep things to yourself as I have a hard time doing.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it a bit sad that one thread that could be a place for others on the forum to discuss the vaccine because they have other views is instantly responded to by the many that already have relayed their views continuously …….the opening post states ‘ Are you confused about the vaccines ‘ ………..so it should, in theory, only be for those who don’t have definite views
It’s like the elections all over again, people pounce if you have differing views to the point where you can’t actually have a constructive alternative conversation……surely the forum is big enough to allow both……….
I felt the same way. Although I sort of expected it after reading the OP. Its sad people have to spread their fear to others..