Are you active at other forums?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wondering....are you active elsewhere? Are you allowed to mention where?

I just am here and at one other site. But sometimes when sites get slow, it's nice to know of other good sites.

Reactions: marks

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I just am here and at one other site. But sometimes when sites get slow, it's nice to know of other good sites.

I participate on another one of the sites that Dan Doughy acquired-- I don't think it would be a sin to mention it here.

MrE here.... MrE there. Always a mystery.

It's a little more active in that it has more members than this one. It also has a chat room feature that I like to venture into on occasion, while this site lacks that add-on. The only drawback is that it is heavily and heavy-handedly moderated, which is actually a tribute to this site in that the Moderators here do a much better job of allowing folks to speak their minds without censorship. I even got spanked for mentioning this in the Chat Room once, as even that is moderated to the extreme.

Check it out!

Reactions: TonyChanYT

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I participate on another one of the sites that Dan Doughy acquired-- I don't think it would be a sin to mention it here.

MrE here.... MrE there. Always a mystery.

It's a little more active in that it has more members than this one. It also has a chat room feature that I like to venture into on occasion, while this site lacks that add-on. The only drawback is that it is heavily and heavy-handedly moderated, which is actually a tribute to this site in that the Moderators here do a much better job of allowing folks to speak their minds without censorship. I even got spanked for mentioning this in the Chat Room once, as even that is moderated to the extreme.

Check it out!
Christian Forums is very heavy-handed moderated. I have received a few warnings from mods on that site in the past over some very nitpicky things. If you are very conservative politically, better have a lot of patience in the political threads on that site. Those threads have been hijacked by more than a few leftists, liberals, progressives, anti-Republicans, Trump haters etc..

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I've lost count of the forums I've participated in. I mainly pull up this site and one other that I'll keep you all guessing about.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm only on here. I used to be at FulfilledProphecy, but that one closed after many years. I still miss it! I've checked out some others, but nothing really stood out.

Much love!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian Forums is very heavy-handed moderated. I have received a few warnings from mods on that site in the past over some very nitpicky things. If you are very conservative politically, better have a lot of patience in the political threads on that site. Those threads have been hijacked by more than a few leftists, liberals, progressives, anti-Republicans, Trump haters etc..

That has been my experience as well. Very anti-American at times. Certainly not fans of free speech. I hope the new Owner makes the needed changes.

Reactions: mailmandan

goforit/leap

Sep 22, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bet you can't top this as to being warned by a moderator on a Christian message
board! I wanted people to stop and think about how the definite article is used in
Revelation 8 / as in " the seven angels"/ not "seven angels". I started a thread "I
saw the angel!" I expected someone to ask as to - what angel did I see! But, it quickly
became that I lied, which I didn't. The motive was not to get lots of people to read the
thread, but to realize that the seven trumpets do not sound in Revelation 8. Revelation
8 is where John placed the story of the trumpets events because the same set of seven
angels had been shown to him again!

A moderator sent me a private message as to being a liar and gave me a warning as
to don't fake that I saw a real angel if I didn't!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bet you can't top this as to being warned by a moderator on a Christian message
board! I wanted people to stop and think about how the definite article is used in
Revelation 8 / as in " the seven angels"/ not "seven angels". I started a thread "I
saw the angel!" I expected someone to ask as to - What angel did I see? But, it quickly
became that I lied, which I didn't. The motive was not to get lots of people to read the
thread, but to realize that the seven trumpets do not sound in Revelation 8. Revelation
8 is where John placed the story of the trumpets events because the same set of seven

A moderator sent me a private message as to being a liar and gave me a warning as

On christianforums.com you would receive a reprimand for mentioning your reprimand.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I sent someone a beautiful, old hymn.... thought it would be of encouragement to him.
Instead he said I had evil intentions. ??
Isn't perception interesting? Jesus' crucifixion is seen by many as His Father punishing him, although be it for the sins of?....the world? the elect? In any case, it's seen as a glorifying God (John 17) turning on his beloved Son because he has to whip somebody's a'se!

or

it is seen as a God who has tried his utmost to show a blind and rebellious World that he would rather die than kill....even while it's inhabitants murder him.

Giving God glory means speaking well of him, not painting him as one who would kill his own Son, whom, might I add, is the very picture Satan wants man to have of God.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
saw the angel!" I expected someone to ask as to - what angel did I see! But, it quickly

My sister was on Christian Forums long ago. I still remember her talking about how wonderful and loving it was.

She had a pretty high stress job at the time. She'd go on the forum before work just to feel like she was walking on air for that fellowship experience there.

A little later something happened. I don't recall if she said the site was sold,or the owner passed and the site was taken on by an heir. I don't recall those details. However, I do remember how brokenhearted she was after that change.

Apparently, the site was all the sudden very dark. The joy and peace and Christian community that was so loving vanished overnight.

She told me numerous times how she let her account stay active through log-on but only lurked in hopes it would go back to the way it was.

What a shame.

I am only active here now. Long ago I was on other forums. Worthy CF, Grace Centered, Christian Chat. I took her at her word and never joined CF.

I did lurk there awhile to get a feel for the place. Not a very good feel at all. :(

Reactions: Debp

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am on about 7 "christian" forum sites, and 2 law forums that watch live trials.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am only active here now. Long ago I was on other forums. Worthy CF, Grace Centered, Christian Chat. I took her at her word and never joined CF.

Did we know each other at Worthy? I use my same user name.

When I first started going to forums many years ago, I didn't know about making a better username!
I am on about 7 "christian" forum sites, and 2 law forums that watch live trials.
Any Christian sites you recommend that haven't been mentioned here already?

Reactions: BlessedPeace

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did we know each other at Worthy? I use my same user name.

When I first started going to forums many years ago, I didn't know about making a better username!

Any Christian sites you recommend that haven't been mentioned here already?
Narrow Way is a peaceful but slow site. Christian Forum Site is another, as I titled it. This is not the CF by the owner of this one @CB. Some I use my old name Least_ _ _, others different names. This is my usual hangout though.❤️ Many here, there and everywhere are the same posters!