• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Jesus said, You must be Born again".

A.) The Holy Spirit of God births the spirit of a (Believer) into God/

"God is A Spirit".

Result?

"New Creation in Christ"

"Son-Daughter of God"

"Seated in Heavenly places"

"having been Translated from darkness.......To Light""

"one with God'"
The Holy Spirit brings us the words from our Lord Jesus Christ, so we can hear them!!

If we do hear Him by faith, then yes, we are a new creation - someone who not only has us inside them but also the Holy Spirit. And that means we are counted as sons and daughters of the most high. And that gives us access to the King who is the Light. And to so to say we are born again is a correct thing to say.

Yet if you have all that it is because you seek the Lord and His voice. As already covered, you are putting all the benefits before the one thing need, which is seeking Jesus Christ and His voice!!!

And so do you have all that? Are you born again? If born again you are hearing the sound of the wind (the Holy Spirit) and testifying to that - As Jesus explained to Nicodemus. Yet that hearing the sound of the wind and testifying to that is not what I ever find in your posts!!!

My mom had a sister who was considered a high priestess in a new age movement. They felt god was spirit, and felt the were the light, and they had the holy spirit, but they did not claim to know Jesus Christ and hear from Him. They were saying a lot of religious things but did not know Jesus Christ and that He was their Lord who gave them instructions!!

I read what you write, and see that it all sounds very religious and have alot of trouble finding out where you are hearing from Jesus Christ and actually know Him as your Lord. I also know that my Lord, who I believe and know as Jesus Christ, the King of kings had me started posting on this thread. That was His instructions after Him and I went on a walk together the other day.

My advice to you based upon what I hear is: To actually start seeking His voice and listening to what He tells you. Go on a nice long walk with Him and converse with Him!!

If you start really doing that your posts will start sounding like you are into having conversations with Him. They won't sound like religous statements, but will be about getting others to listen to Him. Then you and I could have different conversations, and that about the neat things He says to us personally.

He once told me "My people working together is like putting make-up on the bride".

This thread is about you saying we must be Born Again, and me pointing out that means we hear from Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit!

So you are saying that if a person is Born Again you get the Holy Spirit - concluding that are are born again so you must have the Holy Spirit!

I am saying that I hear Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit so I am born again - a new creation in Christ.

I can see that I am a new creation in Christ because He does in fact talk to me via the Holy Spirit. But I can't see where you are, because you don't promote actually hearing from Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit. Instead you promote those Christian catch phrases; like Born Again, New Creation in Christ, "Son-Daughter of God", "Seated in Heavenly places" - as opposed to actually turning people to Jesus Christ to hear from Him.

You focus on all the benefits from knowing Him but don't actually seem to know Him!!

So I tell you that you don't get the benefits in the cart unless you first know the Lord who brings that cart with Him!!!

Jn 10:1-3 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up some other way, he is a thief and a robber. “But he who enters by the door is a shepherd of the sheep. “To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

It seem you are missing the voice who calls us by name!! You are not trying to climb in some other way are you?

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But those who trod the Son of GOD under foot , there will be no sacrifce for sins .
And i remind the church of this as well . Beware of the error of the delusion of the all inclusion .
For if one takes off HEEDING that we must BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS TO BE SAVED
and rather believes that it dont matter what religoin one is of , that this false love they do saved them .
THERE WONT BE NO SACRFICE FOR SINS . Many folks holler and say I BELIEVE IN JESUS
to find out they dont beleive IN HIS TEACHINGS . And that my friend is not going to be a good ending at all .
IF WE BELIEVE IN CHRIST THEN WE BELIEVE ON HIS WORDS , HIS TEACHINGS .
AND Lambs would know as DID THE APOSTELS , and BELIEVE ME THEY KNEW THIS AND TAUGHT IT
that if one rejects the gospel of CHRIST , if one hears the gospel and refuses to believe on CHRIST JESUS ,
THEY GONNA HAVE IT WORSE THAN SODOM DID ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT .
SO , we better make sure ITS JESUS WE TRUST IN and not in men .
save-image.png

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing.....

But when Christ Jesus DIED on the Cross, He became our sin bearer and eternal redemption.

"God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".. and "Jesus is the one time Eternal sacrifice for sin".

Result?

"""" God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them.

God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them.

God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them.""""

If you really understood the Lord you would have known that He did not have to take on our sins because He had not always been will to not count our sins against us!!!!!

His personality has never changed. So he was always willing to not count our sins against us!! He went to the cross because we could not accept that!! We feel unworthy to hear from God, because of our sins, So He took them on Himself, so show that He can forgive our sins and make us feel like we can talk to Him. That is why He, before the cross, could tell someone their sins are forgiven and they were instantly healed.

Yes He was bringing people to Himself, but what about those who don't actually listen to Him. Do they come to Him?? So we tell them to listen to Him, and that He has and does forgiven them, so they can listen to Him. But He has always been that way. The problem with us hearing Him has always been our personal problem!

So what was with His sacrifice, if it was not actually need to hear from Him. I mean Moses the murderer just turn from his way and went to the burning bush and talked to God - where was the sacrifice for his sin. Abram heard and believed and that was counted to him a righteousness before the sacrifice as for the covenant, but the faith and promises came before. God then didn't need the sacrifice, as if an animal or some other kind of sacrifices was need for God, but perhaps that we might believe what God said!!

So it has always been repentance and turning to God that has been important! The cross was then for our benefit, that we might believe what He says and that He will say things to us because He loves us!!

Of course we really don't have a clue how much He loves us until will listen to Him say something like, "Karl, I love you!" and I can tell you that even then it is hard to believe He can and does love me first!

If you get religious, know that religion can not accomplish what actually hearing from Him by faith does!!!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible is "God's words".

The word of God.

The Holy Spirit does reveal it and does lead us.

This is a huge problem!!

The Bible is better thought of as God's text book, because He it our Teacher!!! He had it written to Teacher us from!! He once told me:

WHAT TEACHER DOESN’T PUT A BOOK IN FRONT OF HIS STUDENTS TODAY; YET NOT JUST A BOOK BUT OVERHEAD TRANSPARENCIES, VISUALS, AND OTHER MATERIAL? FOR I TELL YOU TRULY, IF THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME THEY ARE NOT MY PUPIL, THEY ARE NOT MY STUDENT; I TELL YOU TRULY, THEY ARE NOT MY DISCIPLE UNLESS THEY ARE HEARING FROM ME. SO DON’T TELL THEM TO READ THE BOOK, THEM TO TAKE THE CLASS!”

Of course that is the case, but as mentioned, if you are not listening to Him you are not His pupil, His student, or His disciple!!

Now it is written the Scriptures (the Bible) is good for reproof - so let me just show you the really big problem mentioned in Isaiah!

Is 28:13,14 He who said to them, “Here is rest, give rest to the weary,”
And, “Here is repose,” but they would not listen.
So the word of the LORD to them will be,

“Order on order, order on order,
Line on line, line on line,
A little here, a little there,”
That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive.

Look closely at the above verses!!!

They explain that because they would not listen!!! The word of the Lord to them will be - those orderly line upon lines that we read a little here and there!! That is to say, if you were to listen to the Lord then He becomes the Word of God to you, because you listen to His voice and personally know Him - as in His sheep hear His voice!!

However if you don't listen to Him, then the text (those orderly lines upon lines of the Bible) become the word of the Lord to you!!! It is the same things as reading the textbook, but not going to class to listen to the Teacher!!

AND NOTE!!! When that happens you go stumbling backward, are broken, snared and taken captive by the enemy - religious spirits!!

Now let us discuss whether the Bible are His words - according to the Bible and God!!

Jn 5:46 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.

Jn 5:47 “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

Now look close because Jesus, the Word of God, made those statement to the Jews - as recorded in the Bible!! I believe the Bible was written correctly, so I believe this is correct!!

Jesus who is the Word of God who was in the beginning with God and is God, credited the writings of Moses to Moses!!!!!!!!!

And we see that the Lord also made a statement that made a difference between His words and the words Moses wrote!!!!!

Therefore to state that the writings of the Bible are the Lord's words is wrong!!!! At least for the first five books, but we can cover a bit more. And if the first five books are the writings of Moses and not the words of the Word of God who is God, then the Bible in general can not be called the Word of God or "God's words"!!

That does not mean that someone like Moses, or in this case John, did not hear from Jesus Christ and correctly quoted Him, but in general the writings are not His writings!!!

Let me give you another example showing just how wrong you are!!!

Satan quoted verses in the Scriptures to Jesus!!! And then Jesus again used verses in the Scriptures to prove Satan wrong!!

So - Satan's words are certainly not the words of Jesus - who is the Word of God and God the Son!!!

And to apply it to this thread: Where we read someone writing over and over that we must be Born Again, that does not mean we are hearing God's words!! Satan could be getting us to do that thing, if we don't check the spirit. Or may the Holy Spirit has a purpose for it, but we need to test the spirits - which requires listening with our spiritual ears (1 Jn 4: 1-3) That means each of us personally are required to listen to the Word of God, Jesus Christ, for ourselves!! And don't forget to test the spirits!

If you then practice using your spiritual senses to seek the Lord and His words, testing the spirits, then you would not come under the words Isaiah prophesied, as to "they would not listen", because now you would be listening! Then you would understand that Jesus Christ is the Word of God because you regularly are hearing what He personally tells you via His Holy Spirit. And BTW, that would mean He has come into your life making you a new creature in Christ (Born Again) - if you like using those catchy phrases we read in the Bible!

Then again, if you are calling the orderly lines of text that you read a little here and there, the word of God, then you are falling backwards, being snared and being taken captive, as also prophesied by Isaiah!

So what are we saying???

Is Jesus Christ the Word of God or is the Scriptures the Word of God?

We are not making an idol out of the Bible, are we?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a huge problem!!

The Bible is better thought of as God's text book, because He it our Teacher!!! He had it written to Teacher us from!! He once told me:

WHAT TEACHER DOESN’T PUT A BOOK IN FRONT OF HIS STUDENTS TODAY; YET NOT JUST A BOOK BUT OVERHEAD TRANSPARENCIES, VISUALS, AND OTHER MATERIAL? FOR I TELL YOU TRULY, IF THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME THEY ARE NOT MY PUPIL, THEY ARE NOT MY STUDENT; I TELL YOU TRULY, THEY ARE NOT MY DISCIPLE UNLESS THEY ARE HEARING FROM ME. SO DON’T TELL THEM TO READ THE BOOK, THEM TO TAKE THE CLASS!”

Of course that is the case, but as mentioned, if you are not listening to Him you are not His pupil, His student, or His disciple!!

Now it is written the Scriptures (the Bible) is good for reproof - so let me just show you the really big problem mentioned in Isaiah!

Is 28:13,14 He who said to them, “Here is rest, give rest to the weary,”
And, “Here is repose,” but they would not listen.
So the word of the LORD to them will be,

“Order on order, order on order,
Line on line, line on line,
A little here, a little there,”
That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive.

Look closely at the above verses!!!

They explain that because they would not listen!!! The word of the Lord to them will be - those orderly line upon lines that we read a little here and there!! That is to say, if you were to listen to the Lord then He becomes the Word of God to you, because you listen to His voice and personally know Him - as in His sheep hear His voice!!

However if you don't listen to Him, then the text (those orderly lines upon lines of the Bible) become the word of the Lord to you!!! It is the same things as reading the textbook, but not going to class to listen to the Teacher!!

AND NOTE!!! When that happens you go stumbling backward, are broken, snared and taken captive by the enemy - religious spirits!!

Now let us discuss whether the Bible are His words - according to the Bible and God!!

Jn 5:46 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.

Jn 5:47 “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

Now look close because Jesus, the Word of God, made those statement to the Jews - as recorded in the Bible!! I believe the Bible was written correctly, so I believe this is correct!!

Jesus who is the Word of God who was in the beginning with God and is God, credited the writings of Moses to Moses!!!!!!!!!

And we see that the Lord also made a statement that made a difference between His words and the words Moses wrote!!!!!

Therefore to state that the writings of the Bible are the Lord's words is wrong!!!! At least for the first five books, but we can cover a bit more. And if the first five books are the writings of Moses and not the words of the Word of God who is God, then the Bible in general can not be called the Word of God or "God's words"!!

That does not mean that someone like Moses, or in this case John, did not hear from Jesus Christ and correctly quoted Him, but in general the writings are not His writings!!!

Let me give you another example showing just how wrong you are!!!

Satan quoted verses in the Scriptures to Jesus!!! And then Jesus again used verses in the Scriptures to prove Satan wrong!!

So - Satan's words are certainly not the words of Jesus - who is the Word of God and God the Son!!!

And to apply it to this thread: Where we read someone writing over and over that we must be Born Again, that does not mean we are hearing God's words!! Satan could be getting us to do that thing, if we don't check the spirit. Or may the Holy Spirit has a purpose for it, but we need to test the spirits - which requires listening with our spiritual ears (1 Jn 4: 1-3) That means each of us personally are required to listen to the Word of God, Jesus Christ, for ourselves!! And don't forget to test the spirits!

If you then practice using your spiritual senses to seek the Lord and His words, testing the spirits, then you would not come under the words Isaiah prophesied, as to "they would not listen", because now you would be listening! Then you would understand that Jesus Christ is the Word of God because you regularly are hearing what He personally tells you via His Holy Spirit. And BTW, that would mean He has come into your life making you a new creature in Christ (Born Again) - if you like using those catchy phrases we read in the Bible!

Then again, if you are calling the orderly lines of text that you read a little here and there, the word of God, then you are falling backwards, being snared and being taken captive, as also prophesied by Isaiah!

So what are we saying???

Is Jesus Christ the Word of God or is the Scriptures the Word of God?

We are not making an idol out of the Bible, are we?
Your last line is a lie . Love and embrace the bible my friend .
Just cause satan and his men know how to twist it , dont mean we dont need to be FACE IN IT .
My advice to all is read , read and keep reading the bible . THEIR is no such thing as making the bible into an idol .
We are to love and embrace those words of truth . AND any spirit that does contradict the written truth ,
DONT HEED IT , cause as you did say and said well , satan knows how to use scrips , taken out of text
to cause one thing . READY FOR IT , DISOBEDIANCE TO GOD .
SEE satan thought he could trick JESUS by quoating a scrip , YET TAKING IT OUT of text to support the idea
that JESUS SHOULD JUMP . BUT JESUS KNEW NOT to tempt the LORD , as it was also written .
Just like some take JESUS words out of text . YOU KNOW the ones that said serpents wont be able to kill ya .
WELL folks used to use that idea to PICK UP SNAKES , to TEST their faith they called it . GUESS THEY FORGOT
the part that says THOU SHALL NOT TEMPT THE LORD . exactly .
MY advice stands , read the bible , keep reading and then keep on reading it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is a huge problem!!

The Bible is better thought of as God's text book,

Nonsense.

The Bible is the word of God.

Its a Living Book.
Its Spiritual Light
Its Spiritual Food
Its Spiritual Life
Its The Revelation of God's dealing with Man, that shows what He did in the past, what God is doing now, and what God is doing Next.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MY advice stands , read the bible , keep reading and then keep on reading it .
Your last line is a lie . Love and embrace the bible my friend .

My advice to you is to seek Jesus Christ to hear from Him!! Because He is the Teacher, He will almost certainly tell you to read His textbook - if you can read and if a textbook is near you! Regardless, He said He would never leave you, so you can always listen to Him!!

SO -WE DO NOT LOVE AND EMBRACE THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!

WE ARE TO LOVE AND EMBRACE THE LORD OUR GOD JESUS CHRIST - LIKE THE BIBLE TELLS US!!!!!!

People; Read what some are writing!!!

They are indeed making an idol out of their Bible!! They are trying to replace Jesus Christ,. who is the person who is the Son of God and whose name is called "The Word of God, with the Bible!!

The first commandment in the Law is "You shall love the Lord Your God...." But they love the Bible!! The Bible is a book!! It is line on line of text, put together in an orderly manner, and we can and should read it!!

Indeed the first words I heard from my Lord Jesus Christ were, "READ YOUR BIBLE" - and I read the command to Love the Lord our God.

So who is saying to love and embrace the Bible? We don't love the Bible, we love Jesus Christ because we true Christians hear and voice and personally love Him, because He loves us first!!! The Bible is not a person whom we should love!! The Bible is a book that our Teacher and Lord tells us to read!!!!

However this idea of replacing Jesus Christ with the Scriptures is nothing new!! Jesus spoke to the Jews about it!! Have you not studied the text book the Teacher provided you with - which is know as your Bible????? Did you not read:

John 5: 37-42“And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form. “You do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent. “You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life. “I do not receive glory from men; but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves.

Yes - read the verses!! But they tell you that the Father testifies about Jesus Christ - not the Bible!!
Jesus explained, as recorded in the Scriptures, that there were those who do not hear His voice and do not have His word abiding in them! They search the Scriptures because they think that in them they have eternal life when the Scriptures are testifying about Jesus Christ! They were unwilling to come to Him so that they might have life!!

And note how is reads the He does not receive glory from men!! Do you not understand that God asked men to write the Scriptures!!! Yet that is not where we find God giving glory to Jesus Christ!! The Father give glory to Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit!!!

So how did you miss that??? It is written right there in your Bible!!! You say you read and study it, and it is able to give you the wisdom to seek and find Jesus Christ and listen to Him, but you are unwilling to do that!!!

2 Ti 3:15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

The Scriptures are "ABLE" to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus - but just because the Scriptures are "able" to give you that wisdom, it does mean they did!! If they did you would have put your faith in Christ Jesus, instead of loving and embracing the Scriptures!!

If you had gotten the wisdom that is in the Scriptures you would know that it is hearing from the Lord is the way we come to love the Lord our God!! Indeed hearing Him is the foremost command. It is not a command in the Law, but it the command that enables us to fullfill the Law!!

Mark 12:29,30 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, “What commandment is the foremost of all?” Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD; AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.’

Did you not read this?? Jesus explained that the foremost commandment was "HEAR, O ISRAEL"!! So it is not, 'Read, O Israel'!!

If Jesus noted about that command "AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART..."

So keeping the command to listen to the Lord is the way you come to love the Lord Jesus Christ - just like it is explained in the Scriptures!!

We don't love a book, we love our Lord Jesus Christ!! We don't love a book, we love the Person, Jesus Christ!!

Have you never heard Him tell you personally, "I LOVE YOU"???

It is still hard for me to understand why He should love me! Nevertheless, I often hear Him tell me, "Karl, I love you." Indeed I tell you that I have sometimes heard Him tell me that over a dozen times a day!! In fact, because I hear Him tell me "Karl, I love you." so often I have learned to tell my wife that I love her in the same manor, and many times a day. So, I love my Lord because He loved me first, and I love my wife also. As for the Bible, I read it. Indeed look at my posts verse the other posts on this thread - then count up the number of times the Scriptures are quoted. Who uses the Scriptures more to make their points???

Do you not find that I am the person quoting them and going over them in detail - just like on this post?

The Holy Spirit once told me: Karl, we don't use the Lord to preach the Scriptures. We use the Scriptures to preach the Lord!

Therefore: that is what I do, just as He told me. I use the Scriptures to point people to Jesus Christ, whom they can hear from via His Holy Spirit!!

And in doing that I regularly come across those who are searching and even loving the Scriptures and preaching the Scriptures instead of Jesus Christ! Obviously the Scriptures were able to lead them to faith in Jesus Christ, but it appears they were unwilling to come to Him!! Perhaps they need a revelation of Jesus Christ?

Gal 3:15 Brethren, I speak in terms of human relations:

I am talking about a personal relationship between us humans and Jesus Christ who took on flesh and said He would never leave us!

Gal 3:22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

But you are talking about loving the Scriptures which has shut up everyone under sin - instead of receiving the promise of Jesus Christ who we find by faith if we indeed believe in Him!!

I found Him, Jesus Christ, or perhaps I should say He found me? Nevertheless, I know Him and He knows me, and we walk and talk together daily! He love me! And because He loves me and we talk; He tells me He loves me!! He asked me to read the Bible, but the Bible is not a person that we need to love and embrace!! Jesus Christ however is a person, even the Son of God who is the Word of God who took on flesh and is God. Him we should love and embrace, but some are not willing to come to Him. They just have religious sounding garbage to put forward!!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense.

The Bible is the word of God.

Its a Living Book.
Its Spiritual Light
Its Spiritual Food
Its Spiritual Life
Its The Revelation of God's dealing with Man, that shows what He did in the past, what God is doing now, and what God is doing Next.
Did you never read the Bible???

The Bible is not alive!!! Jesus Christ is alive!!
The Bible is not the Spiritual Light, Jesus Christ is the Light!!
The Bible is not the Spiritual food, Jesus Christ is the manna that comes down out of heaven!!
The Word of God is not the name of the Bible, Jesus Christ is named the Word of God!!
The Bible does not give you Spiritual life, the Holy Spirit brings us the words of Jesus Christ and those words are life to you!!
We don't get our revelations from God by dealing with the Bible, but Jesus Christ is our Teacher who explains all things through His Spirit!

This is all explained in the Bible!!! So I am thinking you really don't know the Bible very well at all. Yet I see that is probably because you don't know Jesus Christ!! Let me help you by pointing you to Jesus Christ and trying to get you to actually seek Him and His voice!! Ask Him about these Scriptures!

Heb 4:12,13 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Do you not read that the word of God who is living and active is referred to as "His", and "Him?? A book is not alive, but Jesus Christ is raised from the dead and is alive and active!!!

Jn 6:33:35 “For the bread of God is that which comes down out of heaven and gives life to the world.” Then they said to Him, “Lord, always give us this bread.” Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.

Did you not read that it is not the bible but Jesus Christ is the bread of life?? How do you miss all this? Are you not listening to our Teacher?

John 8:12 Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.”

In the very beginning, the first think we find made is "Light" - as in let there be light - and it is written that Jesus Christ is the first born. Did you not listen or even read that Jesus was the first?

Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

So if you don't actually listen to His words that come through His Holy Spirit (not the Bible but His voice like is written in the Bible) are life to us!! Abraham heard Him and got life. Moses heard Him and got life. Isaiah and those prophets of old heard Him and got life, but reading their words is not the words that He has "spoken to you"!

2 Peter 1:20,21 But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

So it is not your interpretation of the Scriptures, but rather the interpretation that comes from the Lord our God via the Holy Spirit. So the Bible is not the revelation, which explains why you are wrong on every point you made in the post above, but rather it is listening to the Lord Jesus Christ via His Holy Spirit which give you revelation, even of the Scriptures!

Rev 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

Now the above is even from the book in the Bible called Revelation - and it clearly explains that He (Jesus Christ) is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God - and you still think the Bible is the The Word of God. How did you miss that??? Was not the Lord willing to explain that verse to you via His Holy Spirit??

OH YEAH, GOD IS WILLING TO EXPLAIN THE BIBLE BUT SOME OF US ARE NOT WILLING TO LISTEN TO HIM!! YOU CAN TELL THEM OVER, OVER, OVER, AND OVER AGAIN TO SEEK OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR WHAT HE HAS TO SAY, BUT THEY ARE UNWILLING TO LISTEN TO HIM!!!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I wanted to repost the Thread, as a member here is Trolling the Thread with long, confused, needless, posts.

-

"I am the righteousness of God...In Christ"

"I am the righteousness of God...In Christ'

"i am seated in heavenly places, in Christ".........right now.

I am..... "As Jesus is, so are the born again, in THIS World".......... right now.

I am. "one with God".... now and forever.....= Having Eternal life.

See all that?
You are all that, you have all that... and more.....if you are born again.

LOOK>.

1.) Heir of God
2.) Joint Heir with Jesus
3.) Temple of the Holy Spirit
4.) Bone of Jesus's bone and flesh of Jesus's Flesh
5.) Son/Daughter of God
6.) Made Righteous
7.) Translated from Darkness. TO LIGHT.
8.) BORN AGAIN

And there is more..

Jesus is the """LIGHT OF THE WORD""... and "" God exists in LIGHT".... and the born again are "Children of the LIGHT"".

We are already IN the Kingdom of God, as THEY are the KOG< and we are "IN CHRIST", and "one with God"
See yourself?

That is How God sees us all who are born again.

See that MIND?
That BELIEF?
"That Knowledge of God" that is our "renewed mind"?

That's the renewed mind., and if you have it, then you are this..

= "As many as be Perfect".

That is not about Behavior, that is about REVELATION KNOWLEDGE.... = "the renewed mind".

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My advice to you is to not live on Forums to try to prove that you and only you hear from God.
Be more truthful.
HA HA HA THAT IS SO FUNNY!!

Have you not read that as you judge so shall you be judged!!

Check it out - is it me or you who tend to "live on this forum"!!!

There are times when He has me come here, and that to get people to listen to Him. But there are also times "seasons" when He does not have me here at all. This time, and for this particular thread, He has had me come here and post on this thread!!

What you don't realize is that He is having me do that because He loves you, personally!! Yes He loves others, but He had me just spend a whole lot of time on this thread of yours to try and get you personally to seek Him and listen to Him!!!

Rev 3:19 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.

Whether you realize it or not' He loves you and so He reprove you (and I as needed). But what if you don't actually listen to Him? How is He supposed to reprove those He loves but who don't listen to Him?? The answer is that He sends someone who does listen to Him to try and get them to listen to Him!!!!

Since I live on the west coast in southern California, He got me up at 3 in the morning (middle of the night) so I could take a shower, get dressed, talk to Him, and then He asked me to come back here and post again!!!! Frankly, I was not happy with this!!! I have a business to run, and I have to get my business done, and even have to take my wife somewhere - so He had to get me up in the middle of the night because He personally loves you and need you to start actually seeking Him and His words to you personally!!!

So I am saying, for my sake, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start actually seek Him, Jesus Christ, as the Word of God who sill speak to you personally!! PLEASE - I do have a life away from having to write you to get you to listen to Him!!

So what you just wrote is funny,. in a very ironic way. But it is funny because in your lack of understanding of what He is trying to have me accomplish (you listening to Him) you hit on the thing which Him and I argue over. I don't really want to be here doing what He asks me to do. I have other things to do, but as far as He is concerned, I have nothing to do more important than getting people to listen to Him!!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The word of God is very much alive.
In fact its SPIRITUAL and has to be "spiritually discerned"

Jesus said..." my words are Spirit and they are LIFE"

Where do you find them, Karl Peters.

In a Bible.
Excellent...Amen!...Amen!....Amen!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word of God is very much alive.
In fact its SPIRITUAL and has to be "spiritually discerned"

Jesus said..." my words are Spirit and they are LIFE"

Where do you find them, Karl Peters.

In a Bible.
Don't you get tired of being reprove by the Scriptures over and over!!

The Bible is not the Spirit!!! The Bible is ink on pages!!

And the Bible, as pointed out already, are not His words which give you life! You should know this, just because you write about how Jesus had to tell Nicodemus that He had to be born again!! Nicodemus was a Pharisee and was very familiar with the words of the Scripture, at least the Old Testament!! All the Pharisee were searching the Scriptures thinking in them they had eternal life, but they had to be born again. So they did not find the words of life in the Bible, because they didn't listen with their spiritual ears!!!!

That is in sooooooo many places in the Bible, and you missed it??? Well, they missed it too!!!

Jn 8:43 “Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word.

They read the Scriptures but He told them they could not hear His word!!!!

And that statement was recorded so we might read it and think about it. Are we reading the Scriptures but not hearing His word that come via the Holy Spirt, not the ink on pages???

As for me, I hear Him when I get up in the morning, even this morning when He got me up at 3 AM!

I stated to go back to sleep, but I asked Him, "Do I need to get up now, Lord?" To which the reply was a pleasant, but not wanted reply, "Yeah Karl, I need to get you up."

Those words of His did not come through the Bible, they came through His Holy Spirit speaking to me. And He wants you to have that kind of relationship with Him too. Will you actually start turning to Him to hear what He has to say??? He never leaves you!! He is just stand there at the door to your heart, trying to get you to seek Him and that small voice of His!! But you keep thinking that He left us the Bible as His voice.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Don't you get tired of being reprove by the Scriptures over and over!!

Is that how you define yourself as being a Troll on my Thread?

I have noticed you on many Threads.
You only say to people that "they dont hear the Spirit, and you do."

One day a Mod will find you, and you'll be trying to explain that, Karl.

Till then, i know that you'll just continue to rant your same rant.