• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No doubt you needed it., Karl.

Thanks for letting us know.

However, if the HS tells you to tell us about any of your other bathroom habits, please refuse.
How is it you don't know that He is involved in all aspects of your life???

Have you not read that He guides your steps, or that you will hear a voice behind you every time you turn to the right or to the left - which would even include turning into the bathroom?!

Is 50:4 The Lord GOD has given Me the tongue of disciples,
That I may know how to sustain the weary one with a word.
He awakens Me morning by morning,
He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple.

You just cannot understand the Lord and the Bible until you actually start listening to Him!! But you won't listen to Him!!

Nevertheless - He has me trying to get people who refuse to listen to Him, to listen to Him.

He once took me to Ezek 3 and personally assignment me like He did Ezekiel. He spoke to me, not exactly but similarly to what He spoke to Ezekiel.

Eze 3 :3 - 8 Then He said to me, “Son of man, go to the house of Israel and speak with My words to them. “For you are not being sent to a people of unintelligible speech or difficult language, but to the house of Israel, nor to many peoples of unintelligible speech or difficult language, whose words you cannot understand. But I have sent you to them who should listen to you; yet the house of Israel will not be willing to listen to you, since they are not willing to listen to Me. Surely the whole house of Israel is stubborn and obstinate. “Behold, I have made your face as hard as their faces and your forehead as hard as their foreheads.

He spoke to me personally and adjusted what He told me for my situation, saying something like 'Karl, I am sending you to people who are not hard for you to understand or of a foreign language....' I am glade about that because I don't like to travel... 'I am sending you to them who should listen to you, but they will not be willing to listen to you because they are not willing to listen to me...' And He also explained that the reason they would not listen to Him was because He was going to have me asking them to listen to Him, and they were not willing to listen to Him! And He also told me that He had made me hardheaded because they were hardheaded!!

People - stop being hardheaded and start listening to the Lord. If you are going to be hardheaded, like me, then be hardheaded about getting people to listen to Him. Then if you do get through to them, they will get eternal life as opposed to eternal death in hell!! This is the biggest and most important topic to be had here on earth!!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you Born again? Then here you are.​

OP ^
Converted IN Christ (ie Born Again?) Yes.
Perfect IN my flesh? No
Perfected IN Christ? Yes

Jesus came IN the Likeness as a man to teach men HOW TO become in His Likeness;
Good, Righteous, Holy, With God Forever.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: gpresdo

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that how you define yourself as being a Troll on my Thread?

I have noticed you on many Threads.
You only say to people that "they dont hear the Spirit, and you do."

One day a Mod will find you, and you'll be trying to explain that, Karl.

Till then, i know that you'll just continue to rant your same rant.
Troll on your thread??

Have you stopped to consider that you are on His Christian Forum???

Although I suspect you are right about a Mod finding me.

The Pharisees and Jews found Jesus when it was time and took Him out of Jerusalem, though His mission was like mine and was trying to get people to listen to the Holy Spirit who comes with His words, as opposed to searching the Scriptures for Eternal life! The Scriptures are to be studied, but they don't give us life, but explain that Jesus does and we need to listen to Him!!

And this forum is the place God had made to discuss this, just like Jerusalem was a place to discuss this! Yet just like the religious leaders then found Jesus to put Him on the cross outside the city, something similar will probably happen here. It is what you want, as opposed to listening to Jesus, or you would not have written it.

You just don't understand, and that because you are not willing to listen to Him. Save yourself, and stop saying in your heart that Jesus is either dead or far off in heaven and so He left us with the Bible as the Word of God. That is not the Word of God we preach!! Get to know and hear Jesus Christ personally, so you can honestly call Him your Lord!

BTW - the reason you have noticed me on many threads is because He has often had me focus on those who don' t hear Him. The others posting here don't need to be told to listen to Him, since they already do.

There was even someone who posted on this thread who clearly knows the Lord. Actually I personally would prefer to write back and forth with him, but he didn't need it.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent...Amen!...Amen!....Amen!
Jn 5:39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

If the words of the Scriptures did give you life, as the Word of God that come through is Holy Spirit, then Jesus was sadly wrong by saying what He did above!!!

All those Jews who were searching the Scriptures (the Bible) would have had life just because they searched the Scriptures!!

But Jesus was not wrong then, and He is alive now to be heard from!!!

Jesus is alive, the writings are not!!

It seems like a silly thing to point out the very obvious!! The Sacred writings, don't think, they don't act, they have not mouth or voice to talk to you - they are ink are pages!! It amazed me that people can't even understand the obvious, and it seems worst today than ever, but maybe not. The Jews then didn't understand that reading and studying the Scriptures was not going to save them. So Jesus Himself, came down out of heaven, took on flesh, and went about trying to explain the obvious to them.

So what are you thinking by saying "Amen" to the Scriptures being alive???

Jesus Christ alive and active!!
Jesus Christ is risen from the dead!!
Jesus Christ is standing there at the door speaking so if anyone opens the door He will come inside them and eat with them and them with Him!!
He can do that because He, Jesus Christ is alive!!
He can talk to you about all things in your life, because He is alive and active!!
He can give you wonderful counsel as the Wonderful Counselor, because He is alive!!

The Bible explains all this, but do you even believe the word those like Moses wrote???

Jn 5: 46,47 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

Do you not see that the Jews then did not believe what Moses wrote (the first five books of the Bible) and how Jesus differentiated between His words and Moses writings?

Are some not acting just like the Jews Jesus had to explain to back them???

People, The Lord spoke to Moses, that Him speaking to Moses back then is not Him speaking to you Today!!! Of have you not read:

Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says,
“TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,

There is a day to hear His voice speaking to you personally!! And that day is TODAY!!

So reading what was spoken by the Lord to Moses some thousands of years ago is not hearing Him TODAY!!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jn 5:39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.
Karl, please don’t tell me what I do, when I read the scriptures....you aren’t the MESSIAH @Karl Peters .....seriously.....for that reason, I have nothing further to discuss, after you saying the Bible isn’t the LIVING word of God......Good day to you.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Karl, please don’t tell me what I do, when I read the scriptures....you aren’t the MESSIAH @Karl Peters .....seriously.....for that reason, I have nothing further to discuss, after you saying the Bible isn’t the LIVING word of God......Good day to you.
That is a Bible verse, and not me telling you!!

I was clearly covering you saying Amen to the bible being the Words of God!!

And that is wrong - So I reprove you by using the Scriptures!!

Of have you not read that the Scriptures are good for reproof???

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is a Bible verse, and not me telling you!!

I was clearly covering you saying Amen to the bible being the Words of God!!

And that is wrong - So I reprove you by using the Scriptures!!

Of have you not read that the Scriptures are good for reproof???
Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely. How should a wise person deal with him?

Scripture warns us against arguing

1. Philippians 2:14 Do everything without complaining and arguing.

2. 2 Timothy 2:14 Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

3. 2 Timothy 2:23-24 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

Last edited:

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely. How should a wise person deal with him?

Scripture warns us against arguing

1. Philippians 2:14 Do everything without complaining and arguing.

2. 2 Timothy 2:14 Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

3. 2 Timothy 2:23-24 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

2 Timothy 4: 2,3 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

People don't like to be reproved about hearing the Lord!! They prefer to have their ears tickled! Yet failure to know Jesus Christ is the Word of God because He speaks to us who are willing to listen, and that the word of God we preach in found in our hearts and sometimes on our mouth!! So the Word of God is not the Bible kept somewhere in our house, and doesn't think, move around, or show any signs of life. The Bible is not alive! Jesus Christ its alive and active!!

Still some are not willing to accept that reproof, which doesn't mean we don't reprove them, and with great patience and instruction. Still a time comes when they will not endure sound doctrine. They will say amen to those people who will speak, according to their own desires and thus their own Amen, that the Bible is alive and the Bible speaks to them, and the Bible is the Word of God we preach. They have in their hearts replace Jesus Christ with their Bible, and have thus said in their hearts that Jesus is either still dead, or perhaps He is in some far off place called heaven. If they say the Bible is the living and active Word of God, then in fact they are saying in their hearts that Jesus Christ is dead.

So we who indeed hear from Him (Jesus Christ, The Word of God) are called to reprove them, rebuke them, to exhort them with great patience and instruction! The time has come for that!! And those He loves He reproves!! So you mistake the repoof, rebuke, instruction with great patience as quarreling , because you don't want to except that Jesus Christ is the Word of God we preach!!!

Yet to keep this on the topic of the thread - YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN - and that means you hear the sound of the wind and testify about what you have seen!! The Bible is not the wind!! The Holy Spirit is the wind, and He brings us the words from The Word of God/Jesus Christ!!

That is basic Christian doctrine!!! Jesus Christ is alive and active! He sends His Holy Spirit with His words to speak to our spirit, so again - the word of God we preach is found in our hearts and is not found in your Bible. The Lord is a personal God!! He speaks to each of us who are willing to listen to Him, personally!! He spoke to Abrahman, personally!! He spoke to Moses, personally and Moses wrote about that, saying the word is near you!! So did you believe the writings of Moses and seek the word of God in your heart and mouth, or did you miss that fact recorded in your Bible and them make and idol out of the writings??

This is an eternal life or death question!! So seek Him and listen to Him!!

Getting that message across is worth the time to reprove, rebuke, exhort with great patience and instruction!! Which is why He tells me to preach the Word of God (Him) to those who are searching the Bible - thinking it is the living and active word of God and saying amen to those people who are preaching the Bible instead of using the Bible to preach Him, our Lord Jesus Christ!

What you think is an argument is in fact a statement of Truth!! Jesus is alive and active!! Jesus is the Word of God!! He stands at the door knocking with His voice so that if ANYONE, including you, open up to Him He will come inside you and you and He will talk back and forth!! The you will know of what I am telling you!! You will understand that He is the living and active Word of God that you hear because you hear the sound of the Wind (His Holy Spirit) speaking to you personally!!

It is easy to hear from Him!!!!!

However, it can be a little hard to believe that He will talk to you!!

Still, it only takes a little bit of faith to overcome our lack of faith. Jesus enough faith to take the time to actually speak to Him and try and listen for His response to you!!

Try starting with something easy to believe for! Perhaps start by asking Jesus Christ how He feels about you!

Just pray, "Jesus Christ, how do you feel about me?" and then examine in your heart what comes back to you!

I don't know exactly what He is going to say to you, because it will be personal to you from Him!!

I can tell you that in my ministry for Him, I have gotten some hundred or more people to seek Him just like that and they hear Him tell them in some way or another that He loves them. Sometimes, they pick that up in a vision, a feeling, but we need to get to where we are also hearing Him in words - that small voice of His, because His words are life to us. But with practice seeking Him and what He has to say to you personally, you hearing with your spiritual ears will improve more and more, and you will come to know Him as your friend, your Lord, and the Word of God! You will hear Him everyday called Today!! Then you will understand what I been telling you. You will indeed understand what Jesus was telling Nicodemus - and what it means to really be Born Again!!

Now did I not "reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction" and preach the Word of God to you??

This is not an argument! It is me trying to help you find Him!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It is easy to hear from Him!!!!!

However, it can be a little hard to believe that He will talk to you!!

Here is the best way to "hear from God".

A.) "study (the bible) to show yourself approved unto God".

The BIBLE will speak to you, as this is the Spirit of God on every page... revealing, enlightening, leading, correcting, instructing.

The Bible is "Light for Life".

The Bible is our Spiritual Food.

Never go a day without this Holy Meal.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the best way to "hear from God".

A.) "study (the bible) to show yourself approved unto God".

The BIBLE will speak to you, as this is the Spirit of God on every page... revealing, enlightening, leading, correcting, instructing.

The Bible is "Light for Life".

The Bible is our Spiritual Food.

Never go a day without this Holy Meal.
This is soooooo sad!!

The Scriptures are not the Word of God - Jesus is and that is explained in the Bible!!

The Word of God we preach is not the Bible because the Word of God we preach is found in your mouth and in your heart - as explained in the Bible!!

The Word of God is not Ink on Pages (the Bible) because it is the Spirit who gives life and so the Word that come from Jesus Christ (The Word of God) are spirit - not ink on pages!!

The Scriptures are indeed worth studying and they are good for teaching, studying, and finding out what those who heard from God in the past actually were hearing - so the Scriptures are good for reproof. And I am about use them to reprove you!!

Read em - study them - and then seek The Word of God who is the One we tend to call Jesus Christ. Yet He has always been call the Word of God or 'word of the Lord' which is the same thing!! How do you not know this already?

REv 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

So the Bible is not a "He" (person) and the Bible is not clother with a robe (perhaps a Bible cover) but Jesus Christ is the One who is clothed in a robe dipped in blood and His name is called "The Word of God" just like is written in the Bible - which you should have read and studied!

Gen 15:1
After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying,
“Do not fear, Abram, I am a shield to you; Your reward shall be very great.”

It was not the Bible, the sacred writings, which appeared to Abram in a vision and personlly talked to Abram saying to Abram (not you but Abram) "Do not fear, Abram (see who it was specifically to Abram), I am a shield to you (again a very personal statement made to Abram and not you); Your reward shall be very great." That does mean your reward shall be very great because you read the Bible which has this conversation recorded. And is DOES NOT MEAN YOU KNOW OR HAVE HEARD FROM THE WORD OF THE LORD, just because your read the verse - if you did? That should be obvious and just a obvious as your it is that your claim made is wrong!!

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

Do you ever actually read the book of John - It starts right off explain that the Word is a person (not a book) that He was in the beginning (whereas the Scriptures were written later) and that He was God and that all things were created through Him (not some writings) and that He (not writings) was life!!!

It frankly just amazes me that anyone can actually claim to read and study the Bible and still not understand that Jesus Christ, the One who was in the beginning with God and is God and that all things were created through Him, and that He is the life and them come to some completely silly conclusion that the book He had people write to tell you about Him is Him????

People like John walked with Him in person and wrote about Him, and you think the writings are Him??

Sometimes I just feel like throwing my hands up in the air when I read what people write!

Have they never ever ever heard Him talking to them?

Obviously not! Which is why it is written,

Is 6: 9,10 He said, “Go, and tell this people:
‘Keep on listening, but do not perceive;
Keep on looking, but do not understand.’
“Render the hearts of this people insensitive,
Their ears dull,
And their eyes dim,
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
Hear with their ears,
Understand with their hearts,
And return and be healed.”

I have to say - Isaiah did a great job of writing, because indeed there are a people who ears are dull, their eyes are dim, so they don't understand that return to Him!!

But in these last days we have been told to preach the Word of God and that means we are not telling them to seek the Lord our God and listen to Him, because He did go to the cross and you sins have been forgiven - so you can get to know God through His Word and Son Jesus Christ!!! And that does not mean we preach the Scriptures, because the Scriptures kept everyone under sin, right?

Gal 3:22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

But that happen so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ (Whose name is called The Word of God because He talks to us) might be given to those who believe - just like is written!!! We read that, right???

Therefore, Jesus Christ is our Saviour and His sheep hear His voice - that small voice of His, right?

Jn 10:3 “To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

Well, apparently some don't know that, but John knew that and the Bible has that information recorded!! But it also records that some are still dull of hearing - apparently still going after the writings but not the Lord!!

Heb 5: 11Concerning him we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.

Yeah it should be easy to just say listen to the Lord and someone should do it, but it is not easy if they don't believe in Jesus Christ and that He is the Word of God who we seek and listen to!!!

So it is that I have to write long explanation and they still don't get it!! It is hard to explain to people who are just unwilling to listen to Him!! They keep searching the Scriptures even though the Scriptures were trying to tell them the Word is found near them (not in their Bible) but in their mouths and hearts!! They just can't accept that! So on they go thinking the Scriptures are going to save them! If they only believed the writings they say they read and study!!

Jn 5: 39-41 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life. “I do not receive glory from men;

Those who wrote the Bible were men telling you about the Christ, but He does not receive His glory from men!! Not Moses (who was the first to write Scriptures), not Isaiah, not even John! and not even me writing you!! He receives His glory from the Father and that through the Holy Spirit of God!!

Have we not read:

Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

The ink on paper is not what any spirit is made of, and especially is not what the Spirit of God is made of!! So if you the words Jesus Christ has spoke to you they are spirit (that small voice we pick up inside us) and those words from the Holy Spirit to our spirit mean life to us!!!

That is where we find the glory of God and the words of life, in that small voice of our Lord who we personally hear from, just like Abram heard from. This was all explain by those who like Moses wrote the Scriptures!!

Jn 5:46,47 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

Yet they read and study thinking that will give them eternal life - but they don't believe what the read and studied!! So it is not combined with faith in Jesus Christ, that He is there to be heard from and listened to! Thus the orderly line upon line of text they read a little here and there becomes the word of God to them. Sadly, that is so they go stumbling backwards, snared and are taken captive - because they simply would not believe in Jesus Christ!!

Is 28: 12,13 He who said to them, “Here is rest, give rest to the weary,”
And, “Here is repose,” but they would not listen.
So the word of the LORD to them will be,
“Order on order, order on order,
Line on line, line on line,
A little here, a little there,”
That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive.

What a sad ending!! It makes a person want to weep over them - that not only did they not come to know Jesus Christ personally, but that they were also taken captive - and all because they would not listen!!

How do you help them???

Well - as for me I have been told to preach the Word of God and that to mean Him and listening to Him!!

I was told by the Holy Spirit: "We don't use the Lord to preach the Scriptures, we use the Scriptures to preach the Lord"

Therefore I join in with the message the Holy Spirit and Father have about listening to Jesus Christ, and I take the very writings they are putting their faith in to try and show that our faith goes in Jesus Christ; meaning it is about hearing with faith - like the Scriptures explain!! Maybe, just maybe, someday in a moment when they really need the Lord our God Jesus Christ, they will remember what is written and actually start turning to Him (our Lord Jesus Christ) and start to listen to Him??? Maybe they will?? And then we can actually talk about Him and what He does and says to us personally :)