Are You Free From The Law?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Given that cannot keep the Law, you have no faith in Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ. Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ keeps the Law perfectly.
In the country you live in, what happens to drivers who do not obey the red lights and stop for them ?
What happens to drivers who drive on sidewalks and run over people ?
Are they who you are claiming have faith !? Should they be let go to do it again !?

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see how you arrived at that conclusion from what I posted, maybe it appears that I'm suggesting it's a prerequisite, but nothing could be further from the truther.
Well. These days, folks are getting into keeping parts of the Law, while walking in the Spirit.
I know folks that say the Spirit is pushing to keep partial Law.
I am glad you don’t do that.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were trusting in Messiah/Christ, you would be Sinless, because Messiah/Christ is Blameless concerning Law requirements.
this my freind, is not found in scripture.

If you think you are sinless. Ready 1 John chapter 1. It should destroy any thoughts of what you THINK you are.

then I want you to turn and really look deep inside of you. Because you are excusing sins, or denying the sins you have are even sin.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Given that cannot keep the Law, you have no faith in Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ. Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ keeps the Law perfectly.
he did, and he did it by placing the needs of everyone above his own needs, the needs of the father and the needs of the people came first every time, Its called the law of love.

He did not practice law. He practiced love.

You are not perfect in love, and because of this, you will fail to love others, and in doing so. you will be in sin.

You have not, and you can not

if you think you do. you are no better than the pharisee who thought the same.

become like the tax collector. Stop being like the pharisee pumping your chest.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There seems to be a little bias in the last sentence.
For comparison, see where God Himself says to find the old pathways, or something(s) like that.
And to continue reading Scripture, written in the past, for us, to train us, to guard us, to teach us, even so to speak to "babysit" us who seek Him.
True, like David in the Psalms and the old prophets who point to Jesus the I AM who replaced Melchizadek the High Priest. He would be the one who sat on the Ark of the Covenant in judgement and to whom the people paid tithes. He will be the Lord who commanded Moses to do what he did, but now we have a new High Priest, King of Kings and Lord of Lords in Jesus Christ and as the I AM of the Old Testament he would never tell us to break the Ten Commandments..

Reactions: Waiting on him

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yahweh Instructed Moses.
Those who listen to Moses, accepted Jesus as Messiah, as written.
Those who rejected Moses, rejected Jesus, as written.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, like David in the Psalms and the old prophets who point to Jesus the I AM who replaced Melchizadek the High Priest. He would be the one who sat on the Ark of the Covenant in judgement and to whom the people paid tithes. He will be the Lord who commanded Moses to do what he did, but now we have a new High Priest, King of Kings and Lord of Lords in Jesus Christ and as the I AM of the Old Testament he would never tell us to break the Ten Commandments..
King of Salem, Jeru(Salem)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deuteronomy 5:16 KJV
Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 4:26 KJV
But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Meaning for you / here?

Out of context, by itself, this is or may be frquently used by the false gospel teachers to teach that repentance is not necessary, so they don't repent.

In context, as God gives His Meaning, PERFECT !

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yahweh Instructed Moses.
Those who listen to Moses, accepted Jesus as Messiah, as written.
Those who rejected Moses, rejected Jesus, as written.
I do not agree. Out of those who listened to Moses only two entered the promised land. They ignored the I AM who guided them through the wilderness by day and by night and fed them with manor from heaven, while the Lord of Moses commanded the making of a cherubim and seraphim, graven images that are forbidden in the Ten Commandments. If you study it you will see there are two Lords, one required sacrifice while the other Lord abhorred sacrifice.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not agree. Out of those who listened to Moses only two entered the promised land. They ignored the I AM who guided them through the wilderness by day and by night and fed them with manor from heaven, while the Lord of Moses commanded the making of a cherubim and seraphim, graven images that are forbidden in the Ten Commandments. If you study it you will see there are two Lords, one required sacrifice while the other Lord abhorred sacrifice.
Look at what Jesus told the Scribes and Pharisees in the NEW TESTAMENT. (re listening to MOSES)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But a body you have prepared.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If He's written His laws on your heart, you have no need of a letter?
COOL! (need is as God says, in His Word; )
Yes, TORAH written on their hearts resulted in their doing what God Says, and God Says they are justified (Romans 2, concerning gentiles who do as He says even though they don't have TORAH to read) ....