Assurance of salvation:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
KJV is a carbon copy of the romanist bible

The up-and-coming-in-rank Luciferians are dangerous. They know the pro-critical Greek Text arguments well and spend untold hours on the Bible Version forums trying to convince Christians that the modern versions are all the word of God but the King James Bible is definitely not to be trusted.

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The up-and-coming-in-rank Luciferians are dangerous. They know the pro-critical Greek Text arguments well and spend untold hours on the Bible Version forums trying to convince Christians that the modern versions are all the word of God but the King James Bible is definitely not to be trusted.
That's you!
You're a pinko commie!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Gosh bb. Whatr you doin'?
I think this is blasphemous!
yes
so is teaching ppl that they do not have to obey the law, imo
or that they might receive Christ with their mouths and be assured of salvation
or even worshipping Jesus as Nehushtan
pretty much in that order i guess

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
yes
so is teaching ppl that they do not have to obey the law, imo
or that they might receive Christ with their mouths and be assured of salvation
or even worshipping Jesus as Nehushtan
pretty much in that order i guess
You know I agree with you.
I was just a little shocked.
Two wrongs.....

Reactions: bbyrd009

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think bb (@bbyrd009) is providing a typical scene of those in the evil plastic, fake religious world scene. They are their own ‘gods.’ These are the deluded, the sick people, the ‘lost.’ They are the delusional religious people that carry their icons of righteousness everywhere they go. They have their own religious beliefs that they are convinced will bring them life; it will only give them death.

They parade around their cherished artificial symbols, more and larger are better, to convince themselves and the world they are righteous, as they continue to be hypocrites and commit evil in the sight of the true God. They believe they are no worst or even better than others. They think salvation is guaranteed for them.

APAK

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
יברך את ה 'המבורך.

Sh'ma by Lamb

Sh'Ma Yisrael, Sh'Ma Yisrael, Adonai Elohenu
Adonai Echad, Adonai Tsidkenu, Adonai Yeshua Teinu

Baruch Shem K'vod Malchuto L'Olam Va'Ed

Adonai echad, Adonai Tsidkenu, Adonai Yeshua Teinu

Reactions: GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
יברך את ה 'המבורך.

Sh'ma by Lamb

Adonai echad, Adonai Tsidkenu, Adonai Yeshua Teinu

Does this make you Jewish??

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a Jew accepts Christ he becomes a Christian.
But still belongs to the Jewish race.

All the 12 were trying to do was to get the nation of Israel to accept Jesus as their Messiah and King. None of them were preaching the grace of God message. That came in the message Jesus gave to Paul.

Why is this so hard to see? Show me one place where the 12 said we are saved by the work of Jesus on the cross. You can't do because it is not there. Show me where Peter knew the Gentiles were to be included on the day of Pentecost.

It is amazing that those on this forum will dodge these facts.

DAH

Apr 12, 2018
Northern CA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those under the Kingdom Gospel could lose their salvation. Not so for those in the Age of the Gospel of Grace - the mystery revealed to Apostle Paul.

In Acts 5:3 Ananias (& his wife) committed the unpardonable sin - they blashpemed the Holy Ghost and immediately lost their salvation. They were clearly believers, as theHoly Ghost was in them and they had to give it up after they lied to the Holy Ghost. This clearly does not happen in this dispensation of the Age of Grace, but will be possible again when the Church is raptured and the prophetic Kingdom of God program resumes (see Hebrews - a letter addressed to Hebrews, not Gentiles, who were preparing for the tribulation period to come. ) And Luke for info on how those in the Kingdom Gospel can lose their forgiveness.

Hebrews 6:4-6
(KJV Strong's)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Luke 12:10
(KJV Strong's)
10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:31-32
(KJV Strong's)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

BUT WE, THE BODY OF CHRIST, ARE SEALED BY THE SPIRIT. ALL OF OUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN NOW - WE ARE NO LONGER BEING JUDGED FOR SIN. CHRIST PAID THAT PRICE IN FULL ALREADY.

The good news for us:

Ephesians 1:13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were SEALED with that holy Spirit of promise,

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this SEAL, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Those under the Kingdom Gospel could lose their salvation. Not so for those in the Age of the Gospel of Grace - the mystery revealed to Apostle Paul.
ya, heard this one before. Fwiw i suggest that the mystery still is not revealed in this, if one believes in "salvation" as an on/off switch that gets thrown or whatever. I suggest that salvation is an operation, not an object. You might not immediately drop dead like A&S, but the results of failing to confess will amount to the same thing. You will still be forgiven, but as our Job has demonstrated before he left (dropped dead) imo, forgiveness will not suffice. Seems weird huh

otoh A&S obviously were not forgiven, so something was obviously different; but i suspect this was needed to illustrate the change in dispensation; a literary device.