athieists are suppose to have a higer IQ than christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Of course the IQ of those who compiled the book of concord compared to jerks like Albert E or B Franklyn

does not bear this out by a long shot .. but who would know about those book of concord guys any way
well perhaps more than some would think...

yet their is some truth in this since human reason is well known for being a problem God must deals with

miraculously in order to bring it to faith in Jesus..

And God the giver of human minds that have built computers and space stations transferred hearts and livers into other humans . yet these same minds cannot wrap their pea brands around God using another creature
to deliver a human creature where and when God wanted Jonah to be

yet a little child can. a little Child can wrap their heads in trust in Jesus but big and brainy Einstein could not.. the reason is very simple Einstein rejected the holy spirits work he TRUSTED HIMSELF not Jesus . the littlest of children evidently can not disbelieve the holy spirit about Jesus.

disbelieving brainy brains are worse than just worthless to their own souls don't they even know that.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
horsecamp said:
Of course the IQ of those who compiled the book of concord compared to jerks like Albert E or B Franklyn

does not bear this out by a long shot .. but who would know about those book of concord guys any way
well perhaps more than some would think...

yet their is some truth in this since human reason is well known for being a problem God must deals with

miraculously in order to bring it to faith in Jesus..

And God the giver of human minds that have built computers and space stations transferred hearts and livers into other humans . yet these same minds cannot wrap their pea brands around God using another creature
to deliver a human creature where and when God wanted Jonah to be

yet a little child can. a little Child can wrap their heads in trust in Jesus but big and brainy Einstein could not.. the reason is very simple Einstein rejected the holy spirits work he TRUSTED HIMSELF not Jesus . the littlest of children evidently can not disbelieve the holy spirit about Jesus.

disbelieving brainy brains are worse than just worthless to their own souls don't they even know that.
Good for you horsecamp! This is true. The foolishness of God is greater than the wisdom of man's own thinking.
1 Cor 1:18-29
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
KJV
Acts 4:13
13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
KJV

I proudly(humbly) fit in the category of knowing nothing that the Spirit did not give to me first so that I could be wise!

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
strange that your beliefs seem so similar to mine

are you reading what I have been reading or am I reading what you have been reading? :D

any way I think we been reading the same book .

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Eienstien was not a christian,but he still believed in God.Just because a person is smart it does not always mean they are pagan.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Every so called intelligent Atheist is a fool. They neglect seeking the Lord and turn two blind eyes to the evidence before them. This world is fading away, and we will fade away much sooner. All of man's acquired knowledge shall be useless.

Psalm 14:1-4
"1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord."

Proverbs 9:10
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding."

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
heart transformation is more desirable than intelligence.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
When I was in my "Introduction to Psychology" class during college, my professor said that the only thing that an IQ test measures is how well a person does on that particular IQ test.