awake, prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi, I posted in here earlier about prayer for recent trauma. Sleep has been hard since then. I fell into most wonderful deep sleep tonight, probably from prayers earlier, thankyou so very much. Maybe I should post this in praise reports. I awoke with severe pain in lower right side. I dont know if this is physical after effect from trauma. I started earlier but it was mild and this has gotten worse. So sorry to ask for prayers. I might be in for a very long night. I am grateful I found this place though

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry to ask for prayers. I might be in for a very long night. I am grateful I found this place though

Lord, I pray that @tammy may speedily recover and have peace of mind from this unfortunate trauma event. :pray:

“…pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” (James 5:16)

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, I posted in here earlier about prayer for recent trauma. Sleep has been hard since then. I fell into most wonderful deep sleep tonight, probably from prayers earlier, thankyou so very much. Maybe I should post this in praise reports. I awoke with severe pain in lower right side. I dont know if this is physical after effect from trauma. I started earlier but it was mild and this has gotten worse. So sorry to ask for prayers. I might be in for a very long night. I am grateful I found this place though
Hi Tammy, and welcome to CB. We are here for one another and prayer is a biggie so, please always feel free to ask for prayer.
Gracious Father, please take Tammy's pain from her, let get much needed sleep.
We ask also that the pain she is dealing with will be nothing serious. Thank and praise you Lord for always hearing our prayers, amen.

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Tammy, and welcome to CB. We are here for one another and prayer is a biggie so, please always feel free to ask for prayer.
Gracious Father, please take Tammy's pain from her, let get much needed sleep.
We ask also that the pain she is dealing with will be nothing serious. Thank and praise you Lord for always hearing our prayers, amen.
thankyou, in er now

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Praying for the healing anointing on and over you….

sorry , forget to welcome you to the Forums here ….blessings …H

Reactions: dev553344