Back When Protestants Men Weren't The Gutless Wonders Of Today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Episkopos, thank you for that light-filled blessed message of love.

I have known many Catholics who are bad people. I know many Catholic priests are gay pedophiles. The nuns are abusive to children in Catholic schools and orphanages. They beat children and slap their hands with rulers. They had Irish catholic "laundries" where women considered fallen were forced to work as slaves before washing machines were invented, they washed sheets and clothes and the Irish Catholic Church made money from this.

Not to mention the fact their doctrine is wrong. They are idol worshipers. They bow down before statues and paintings of Mary and the saints, sometimes they have statues and paintings of Jesus, the orthodox church has icons, they are painted on wood or made from metal with enameling, pictures of Jesus, Mary, the disciples and many saints. They bow down and kiss and hold crosses and crucifixes, medals, other stuff with Christian symbols. I am an artist myself, but I know the difference than art for the sake of beauty and praise to God than idols made to be worshiped in defiance of God or misunderstanding of who God really is. Yes, God is love. He is kind and forgiving. He is also holy and pure, and sees justice done. He loves Catholics, even though he probably does not approve of their ways.

The worst thing is the sexual abuse of very young children. A man of God should not be a child molester, the church should have banished and kicked those pedophile priests out of the church, they should not be priests, maybe they should even go to jail like a ordinary person who molests children.

I have known Catholics who are very good people dedicated to the Lord. But I think they need to understand the truth about the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Mary who is the mother of Christ in the Bible is very different from the fictional Mary or "Our Lady" that Catholics worship. THe real Mary was very humble and modest, she was very obedient to the Lord. She gave her body, her life, her time, her home her talents and care to rear the son of God as her own precious son. She risked her upcoming marriage, risked being falsely accused of adultery and stoned to death as punishment because of her pregnancy. She suffered from witnessing her Son on the cross. Jesus spoke to John the beloved disciple and made sure he would take in his mother and care for her before he died. She must have been so over joyed with the resurrection, when Mary Magdalene declared she had seen Jesus Christ alive from the tomb.

There is nothing in the Bible about how Mary dies, the Catholic church claims she ascended into heaven like Jesus Christ, but this must be fiction. Mary was not without sin. She was human, and needed to have her sins forgiven by her son Jesus Christ like the rest of us. She was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus, but later on she had more children by her husband Joseph. To have a marriage with no love making going on is not a true Godly marriage. God approves of marriage. I have heard pedophiles are attracted to the strict celibate lives of the priesthood because they think it would cure them of their disorder. In protestant faiths the pastor or minister can marry and have a normal family.

Q. How much evidence is enough to finally convince a papist to turn from the Whore of Babylon?
A. Just a little more.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/order-nuns-dumped-up-800-9979348

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha!
I think it's already too late!
I watched a rather horrifying video on youtube.
Couldn't believe it was real ... thought it was fake news.
So I looked it up in the Italian site. Turns out it was real and covered as it was happening back in 2016.

It's the inauguration of the Gotthard Tunnel in Switzerland. I won't post it not to derail, but check it out sometime. It'll make you sick.
I hope Jesus comes back soon...

Whoa...I just watched one of the videos about that inauguration...very dark indeed! My past readings of The Knights Templar, Illuminati and such resemble this stuff.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Whoa...I just watched one of the videos about that inauguration...very dark indeed! My past readings of The Knights Templar, Illuminati and such resemble this stuff.
That's exactly who put this together. The masons, the illuminati...those that are really running the world. I was stunned to see it be so out in the open. Nothing more to be afraid of, I guess. They're in charge and they're flaunting it. And WE allowed this to happen, by sitting back and doing nothing.
OTOH, what could we have done? The powerful have power.
Sounds like conspiracy theory junk, till you see something like this.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's exactly who put this together. The masons, the illuminati...those that are really running the world. I was stunned to see it be so out in the open. Nothing more to be afraid of, I guess. They're in charge and they're flaunting it. And WE allowed this to happen, by sitting back and doing nothing.
OTOH, what could we have done? The powerful have power.
Sounds like conspiracy theory junk, till you see something like this.

And to think these super rich people are but a small percentage of the population. Some of my friends think I am into "conspiracy theory's" pertaining to these things. But then, these "friends" listen only to the talking heads on cable "news", and do no research on their own.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
And to think these super rich people are but a small percentage of the population. Some of my friends think I am into "conspiracy theory's" pertaining to these things. But then, these "friends" listen only to the talking heads on cable "news", and do no research on their own.
That's the problem. It sounds too evil to be true!
Make them watch that video. We're asleep at the wheel, that's for sure.
What will it take for people to wake up?
What can we say? Most of the population doesn't even believe in satan.

Reactions: Nancy

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ByGrace, I don't expect a Satanically blinded liberal like yourself to understand things like contending for the faith once delivered to the saints.

Aren't you pleasant...

You actually have to know 'the faith once delivered to the saints' before you can contend for it ...
The man made tradition you follow is not it..

Pax!

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, this is so true. A democracy is a system in which the people are governed by the rule of the majority.

Can you tell us the shocking truth about what form of government best describes the kingdom of heaven and why MONARCHY is not htelthough God's kingdom is a monarchy, can you answer, then, which form of government best describes the kingdom of God?
I am not familiar enough with terms and definitions of terms to describe men's governments to answer clearly as some men; but the way to get there with its final result is described by scripture if and when we are able to understand it. One verse I already quoted as penned by David tells us what to seek"

"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek." Psalm 27:8
What is His face?

Is this not descriptive of the means provided?

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26

Should this not be the end result?

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." I John 3:2

Lots of details may be inserted, but is that not an accurate outline of how to proceed toward the seven fold Light?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see that the rot set in with the ones that crept in and destroyed Israel and Judah and we have they who wanted to kill Holy Moses and made themselves a Golden Calf, that's the point that all should understand.
The rot sets in and people add to making up mans works religion, it all sits within all denominations and just festers.

If one looks into the church from the beginning we can see evil people at work within leading others astray.

I have seen the rot in the RCC become just a joke with Pope Francis being a total idiot full on Anti-Christ, I have seen this rot in the Churches fester as the evil people like Jesuits who are in bed with all types of secret organisations and there have been warnings about such types and such has always been pointed out by Popes and others within the RCC, even Pope Benedict has said that he had no hope at all of controlling it within his power.
The Roman Catholic Churches around Australia that I have been informed by Catholics who are old enough to know was clearly taken over by Vatican II and it was this that set it on the path slowly to what it has now become a husk, the vampires struck and that's why people left in droves.

When the Talmud Zionist won their war that they created with WW2 that was the death bells of the true RCC and all protestant Churches.
There was a mob of Jesuits within the RCC working with Hitler's Talmud Zionist for the plans to set the game play into action, The Jesuits are just Satanist Talmud Zionist secret organisation and all they do is play games and lie, as you can read that the Talmud informs they can and must do, that's why they are also in bed with Islam, ever thought of why do we have all this full on emigration of Islam.
In Australia we not long ago we had a PM Abbott he is a Jesuit as is the PM Turnbull that just got sacked two days ago is also a Jesuit, who made his money being a typical satanic Banking grub that played the games that only comes down to ripping off people, if you bother to look into it.
Abbott plays games that he is a Conservative but the fact is this is only a farce, typical of all Talmud game plays and such always make out a façade like such that they hide there true identity and true intentions, we see such with modern religious gurus cults making big money skiting what they have done or are going to do but Christ Jesus is not there point at all, but feeding chooks is all that comes down to.

All the Talmud Satanist are doing is getting the chooks to set into action for WW3 just like they did with WW2, billions will die, because of such a game play, fact is that all were lead astray by the cunning of such Satanist.

There is only one Israel and Jesus Christ is the King of Israel and anything other is the work of Satan who are always playing games deluding the people with rubbish.

Reactions: Phoneman777

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.
Churches water down the gospel message to love, love and more love.
Which is true.

But what about the justice, as you've said.
What about having a place to go where we're shielded from the ideas of the world? Where we could fraternize with those who believe the same as we do?
No. It's made easier, it's watered so that more maybe may go to church.

So instead of the world becoming like the church...
The church becomes like the world.

Well said.
My favorite preacher calls the church's modern idea of love "sacharrine
Aren't you pleasant...

You actually have to know 'the faith once delivered to the saints' before you can contend for it ...
The man made tradition you follow is not it..

Pax!
It’s never pleasant to point out the Satanic mental disorder of liberalism that plagues so many in the church. But alas it must be done. What a shame you share the same attitude as they who argued they had Abraham as their father. Today, these same ones claim to be children of the “spirit” but wil not test that spirit against the Word of God.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not familiar enough with terms and definitions of terms to describe men's governments to answer clearly as some men; but the way to get there with its final result is described by scripture if and when we are able to understand it. One verse I already quoted as penned by David tells us what to seek"

"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek." Psalm 27:8
What is His face?

Is this not descriptive of the means provided?

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26

Should this not be the end result?

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." I John 3:2

Lots of details may be inserted, but is that not an accurate outline of how to proceed toward the seven fold Light?
It’s a monarchy unlike any to ever exist down here because it operates simultaneously as a Constitutional Republic. Can’t wait to get there.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a monarchy unlike any to ever exist down here because it operates simultaneously as a Constitutional Republic. Can’t wait to get there.
Yes, a monarchy as we do or are to have a King, but why is that not already so in the here and now? By the constitution [for the Constitutional Republic]I would presume you mean the Word of God, no?

But cannot we be there now? What do we lack? And what if "there" is "here"? If we can move forthwith from "as through a glass darkly" are to moving even so to the "face to face"?

Reactions: brakelite

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, a monarchy as we do or are to have a King, but why is that not already so in the here and now? By the constitution [for the Constitutional Republic]I would presume you mean the Word of God, no?

But cannot we be there now? What do we lack? And what if "there" is "here"? If we can move forthwith from "as through a glass darkly" are to moving even so to the "face to face"?
You’re right - and how insightful for you to say it should be that way here now!

Christians have been told for so long that “you can’t keep God’s Law” that there is a prevailing belief that the the moment we are “changed” we will have power to stop sinning and start loving doing right. Bible says nothing of the kind - if we want to be a saint in heaven, we have to be a saint down here first. Sure, a just man falls but there’s a colossal difference between David’s fall and Saul’s fall - David turned from it while Saul died in it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You really are obsessed. So does your version of Christianity include any thing other than bashing Catholics?
ya, the wonderful character and truths of Christ and the saving relationship He freely offers to sinners seems to be getting only lip service here, i gotta admit
the wonderful character and truths of Christ and the saving relationship He freely offers to sinners
is reading like a head-fake coming from you, Phone, wadr

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
that is a link to Bruderhof, but i guess "Bruderhof cult" should prolly get a hearing too
We should be careful about calling groups of Christians "cults" unless their doctrine is cultish, and this group seems to be similar to the Amish.

"Our life together is founded on Jesus, the Christ and son of God. We recognize the Bible’s authority over all aspects of our belief and life, and we affirm the rule of faith stated in the Apostles’ and Nicene Creeds. We are particularly influenced and inspired by the New Testament’s Acts 2 and 4 and the Sermon on the Mount, which direct us to embrace communal living and lifelong service to others. We desire to remain true to this calling all our lives."

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Templars, like all secret societies, had two doctrines - an esoteric and an exoteric. The exoteric was heavily washed down Christianity, while the esoteric was Luciferian. There were sanctioned by the pope at the Council of Troyes in 1128 and became a Roman Catholic Order within the catholic church, and controlled the banking elite of the financial world. But, they were disbanded in the early on FRIDAY THE 13th, October of 1307, and since then, the day has always been associated with "bad luck" while most people think it all started with Freddie Kruger. The king of France had arrested and executed the leaders for "crimes against Christianity" which among other things included swearing allegiance to Baphomet (the god Beyonce', JZ, and many others pay homage to), denouncing Christ, spitting on the Cross, and vile sexual acts amongst themselves (what a nice catholic order, right?)..BUT...before his death, their leader at the time de Molay managed to pass on the "secrets" on to the Rosicrucians and then to the Jesuits, various other societies, etc., so the system really didn't die. The same occult knowledge today is preserved in the Protestant world through Freemasonry. If you're interested, I'm sure you'll really enjoy this lecturer...one of my favs.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Templars, like all secret societies, had two doctrines - an esoteric and an exoteric. The exoteric was heavily washed down Christianity, while the esoteric was Luciferian. There were sanctioned by the pope at the Council of Troyes in 1128 and became a Roman Catholic Order within the catholic church, and controlled the banking elite of the financial world. But, they were disbanded in the early on FRIDAY THE 13th, October of 1307, and since then, the day has always been associated with "bad luck" while most people think it all started with Freddie Kruger. The king of France had arrested and executed the leaders for "crimes against Christianity" which among other things included swearing allegiance to Baphomet (the god Beyonce', JZ, and many others pay homage to), denouncing Christ, spitting on the Cross, and vile sexual acts amongst themselves (what a nice catholic order, right?)..BUT...before his death, their leader at the time de Molay managed to pass on the "secrets" on to the Rosicrucians and then to the Jesuits, various other societies, etc., so the system really didn't die. The same occult knowledge today is preserved in the Protestant world through Freemasonry. If you're interested, I'm sure you'll really enjoy this lecturer...one of my favs.

So many people have no clue about any of this. And, many scoff at it. What evil in this world...right under our noses yet, people bury their heads in the sand. Gods will be done, no matter.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is are reasons why becoming a mason automatically excomunicates one from the Church..

Its unfortunate that the anti-Catholic bigotry of some blinds them to the fact that the Masons and the Church are bitter enemies...

Pax!

B

brakelite

A man or group has to rule? I thought God did.
I have associated amiably with both Jews and Catholics for years without having to put on a yamaka or to genuflect. And I still believe they both worship God.
How will you respond when those same Jews and Catholics demand from you an answer as to why you did not tell them that Jesus is the only Way, Truth, and Life? That there is no other name under heaven by which man can be saved? How will you respond when the Jews ask you why did you not tell them that God has a Son, and only through Him is there life and peace? How will you respond when the Catholics all you why did you not earn them that the system they serve and obey, is in fact Antichrist?

"And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth." Gen 11:1-9

"Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth." Dan 2:34-35

"That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:" Eph 2:12-16
Yes, isn't it ironic that today so few recognise the lessons that history has for us. Literal Israel was always the target and focus of literal Babylon. Today, that paradigm hasnt changed. Spiritual Israel, the church, is still the target and focus of spiritual Babylon. The problem is that so few recognise who Babylon is. Instead of repudiating everything she stands for, they are rushing to join her in her sins, and condemn those who expose her lies and evil doings.

If we look at the second principal commandment....and royal law....to "love others as ourselves"...we do see a common basis for all men of all religions to agree on. We can do some things without divine grace. Nothing eternal, of course. The irony is that we don't even have that one down, ourselves. We can't even seem to do what men should be able to do...let alone conform to God's holiness. As in..."let he who is without sin cast the first stone." For many...a coming together of all religions would be an improvement over their current bias. Do we glory in our divisions? For what reason?

But, the Way of Christ is not just loving others as ourselves...it is loving others as Jesus loves them.

So then our love is to surpass...not fall short of...the kind of love men can produce. The error would be to be so against a common love, so as to hold out for more (or worse..based on our bigotry and religiosity), when there is no more we can (or want to) offer the world. Instead we just criticize others and think we have done our part?

So then an ecumenical idea is better than a sectarian idea for it's own sake.

We need to be able to present Christ in the right way. We can't let the world "outlove" the church. But neither should we let ourselves be diminished in our calling to a higher love.

We are being challenged by the world.

We need to show Christ as He is. A dogmatic stance doesn't do this. We need to understand what is good in what is being presented and not just be difficult. Being difficult just to be difficult. That's how we get written off by the world...and rightly so. (just look at the difficult people on this forum with all the biases and realize that this is the witness that is so often portrayed as "better" than an attitude that seeks to help out, even if that effort IS misguided).

We are called to holiness and a higher righteousness...but not one that negates what men can do...but rather shows it up for what it really is.

Are we to criticize doctors because they are operating in the flesh? NO. But miraculous healings shows them up.

We need to show people that God is in our midst.

Are we to be against people who seek to be loving by their own reasoning? No. But we are to show them a love they can't reproduce by human effort.

So then rather than attack others...and do nothing but judge...we should take the challenge seriously. They may be the people that accuse us of neglect and indifference on judgment day. Where is the love?
The entire Protestant world almost has capitulated and joined her former nemesis, pretending that leopards can change their spots. It takes love, even at the cost of being openly rebuked by others for doing so, to expose the sins of Babylon and warn the world of its impending crisis. Oh that there were more Watchmen willing to sacrifice self for the sake of their fellow men.
There is are reasons why becoming a mason automatically excomunicates one from the Church..

Its unfortunate that the anti-Catholic bigotry of some blinds them to the fact that the Masons and the Church are bitter enemies...

Pax!
In all secret societies, and in all major world religions including Catholicism, there are exoteric and esoteric teachings. The major leaders in the Catholic world such as in the Knights of Malta etc, are all closely aligned with masonry. All of them. Bar none.