Basic Bible Timeline

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You are trying to change the topic trying to change the topic.

Enoch was not at the Transfiguration.

Enoch and Elijah were taken to heaven alive.
And what Scripture says elsewhere that directly denies that, and the fact that you cannot Quote that? Is that your position here? Ty
don't worry, I don't expect a reply!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
... you guys know that there is MORE than one false doctrine in the "timeline" ...

• Seven year tribulation -- FALSE
  • Tribulation era rapture -- FALSE
  • ... and maybe others
Indeed many other false opportunistic blind shots at 'doctrine'.

But what say you about the first one I pointed out, the 'timeline' (Must have been perhaps centuries) between creation and fall or the Sixth Day and the Seventh Day? Have you and Core Issue reached consensus over it?

The rapture occurs at immediately before the tribulation.

And what say you about Core Issue's time-line in-between here,
The rapture occurs at immediately before the tribulation.
? Have you and Core Issue reached consensus over it as well?

I ask because I cannot for the life of me see those or other time-lines a la Core-Issue.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All of that was fulfilled in Jesus' first appearance, and the giving of the Holy Spirit to all people of faith in Jesus.
For example: "their own field" (Ezk. 34:13) is explained by Jesus to be "pasture" .
John 10:9- “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
So then, if the Jews don't accept Jesus as their Messiah/Savior, they will never receive the pasture/"field" that God promised for them.
Why do you want to ignore this scripture:
Romans 10:12
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

A similar word from the OT confirms my understanding of the Parable of the Sower in the understanding of the increase gained from where the sower's seed fell. The Passage from the OT is Ez.47:1-12.

So what does Jay believe about the Rapture?

1 Thess. 4:15-18: - 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.​

The question that must be answered with this passage is, "When Does the Lord descendant from Heaven with a Shout, . . . .such that . . we shall always be with the Lord?

It is my belief that this occurs when Jesus comes for the GWTR Judgement, and that does not occur until after Satan is despatched into the Lake of Fire. When is Satan dispatched into the Lake of Fire? At the end of the Age of the Ages, which is still a distant future event that is a little over 1,000 years plus in our future.

Now with that being said: -

Jesus did tell us in Luke 14 that He would be seen by Israel from Jerusalem when He comes to deal with the Kings of the earth who have been and still are presently trampling the Sanctuary of God and that Israel will seek His terms of peace at that time.

Jesus did tell us in Luke 19 that when Satan goes away to get a Kingdom that Israel will then send a team to God to announce that they no longer want Satan to be king over them.

Paul in Rom. 11 tells us that when the fullness in time of the Gentile heathens trampling the Sanctuary of God over a period of 2,300 years has been completed, that all of Israel will be saved.

In Rev. 16 we are told that, after the three foul evil frog like spirits goes out to all of the world to do signs and wonders, they, i.e. the three evil spirits, will then draw all of the kings of the world to assemble in the valley of decision to make an attempt to go up against Jerusalem to destroy the city and its people and when the Kings have established their encampment at Armageddon, then Christ will come like a thief, unexpectedly, to judge them and imprison them in the pit, i.e. the bottomless pit.

In Isa.24:21-22 this is confirmed were we are told that the wicked fallen Heavenly Hosts, i.e. the beasts of Dan. 7:1-12, will be judged in heaven at the same time that the kings of the earth are judged on the earth and that together they will all be assembled on the earth so that they can be locked up in the Bottomless pit to await the time of their punishment. Rev. 12 also confirms that there will be a conflict in heaven after which Satan, and the Angels aligned with him, will be kicked out of heaven down to the earth.

In Dan. 2 we are told that during the time of the last Kings having dominion over Babylon that God will establish His Everlasting Kingdom and that this Kingdom will be based on the foundational truth/rock that comes down from Heaven which then becomes the highest mount in all of the world within Israel.

In Jer. 31 we are told that God will, after this make like new again the same covenant that He made with the nation of Israel at Mt Sinai but instead of writing the "statutes" on stone, he will write the statutes in their hearts, so that they will once more become a Kingdom of Priest, a Holy Nation and His Possession among the Nations to show the nations they way into fellowship with the Lord.​

All of this will unfold in our near future and those with understanding will be giving thanks unto the Lord that He is keeping His word to us and showing us the way to inherit the righteous world that He Promised to show to Abraham if he went on a Journey with God towards Salvation of Him and His Descendants after him.

Shalom

D

Dave L

Practice what you preach. You provide verses to prove what you claim. Not paraphrased into your doctrine, just the verses undoctored.
I proved several times from direct scripture quotes the kingdom is spiritual only. You cannot prove it is physical from the gospels or epistles.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must present it before anyone can reject it. But you do not have any in it's original untwisted state.

You are the one rejecting what most people believe. Yet you make no effort to prove your position. You just demand others keep posting was been posted multiple times already so that you can reject it again as if it was never said.

Where are your verses to back your off-the-wall claims?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You must present it before anyone can reject it. But you do not have any in it's original untwisted state.

Never a truer word has he spoken, particularly if you rely on the fallible English translations for confirmation of your thoughts.

Shalom

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I proved several times from direct scripture quotes the kingdom is spiritual only. You cannot prove it is physical from the gospels or epistles.

No you didn't. You just made a claim grabbing a couple words of the Bible and treating them as if you posted verses.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So where can we buy your approved translation?

It cannot be brought because it has been buried under the weight of misdirected scholarship.

It can only be found by revelation from God. A very slow process in finding God's truth. Sadly, any exposure of this truth is quickly trampled into the quagmire of mistruth by the many "experts" of over time.

Are you also one of those experts as well?

D

Dave L

It cannot be brought because it has been buried under the weight of misdirected scholarship.

It can only be found by revelation from God. A very slow process in finding God's truth. Sadly, any exposure of this truth is quickly trampled into the quagmire of mistruth by the many "experts" of over time.

Are you also one of those experts as well?
Do you have any degrees in ancient Greek?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you have any degrees in ancient Greek?

What I have is an honest relationship with the Father that I worship, on Whom I rely for my understanding.

Do you have the same honest relationship with the god that you worship?

Or was your question above a way of exalting yourself above all others?