Basic Bible Timeline

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 70th week of Daniel and other prophecies disagree with you.

The liars agree with YOU; but Scripture and History AGREE with me! :)

And it is not the tribulation era rapture. The rapture occurs at immediately before the tribulation.

Please see above! :)

To All,
There's a reason that people hold a Pre-Trib / Mid-Trib / Post-Trib "rapture" debate. And it's because NONE of them are correct, so each group accuses the other two of having MORE FLAWS in their doctrines, than the view held by the accuser. But again, ALL THREE are FALSE, otherwise all three would agree on ONE! :)

And of course, the living MUST follow the DEAD, which occurs AFTER the Millennial Kingdom, AND unless it's agreed that the "raptured" STAY IN HEAVEN until the thousand years are ended, -- Rev. 20 denies their "return" with Jesus, and DEMANDS that the "dead" are not raised until after the MK.

Scripture? Bah! We have our doctrines ...
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Keraz

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The liars agree with YOU; but Scripture and History AGREE with me! :)

Please see above! :)

To All,
There's a reason that people hold a Pre-Trib / Mid-Trib / Post-Trib "rapture" debate. And it's because NONE of them are correct, so each group accuses the other two of having MORE FLAWS in their doctrines, than the view held by the accuser. But again, ALL THREE are FALSE, otherwise all three would agree on ONE! :)

And of course, the living MUST follow the DEAD, which occurs AFTER the Millennial Kingdom, AND unless it's agreed that the "raptured" STAY IN HEAVEN until the thousand years are ended, -- Rev. 20 denies their "return" with Jesus, and DEMANDS that the "dead" are not raised until after the MK.

Scripture? Bah! We have our doctrines ...
Bobby Jo

And of course you are right while the others are wrong.

Try offering some proof.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CoreIssue said:

Try offering some proof.

Absolutely! Are you ready? Here's an easy ONE:

If you paid $109, (not counting tax), for a pair of shoes, how much did your shoes cost, (not counting tax)?
-- And don't dodge the question by makng an excuse. -- JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Yeah, I'm thinking you're really not up to this ...
Bobby Jo

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe I can explain that confusion.

The Bible talks about the pretrib rapture for all Saints prior to the tribulation.

It also says at the second coming the martyrs of the tribulation will be raptured.

Add to that there will be Saints who die during the MK.

The first resurrection covers all the resurrections and raptures from the pre-trib to the final at the end of time regarding Saints.

The second resurrection is that the time that refers to those at all times going to the white throne judgment for condemnation.

CI,

You are arguing from a pretrib presupposition. You haven't provided for me an adequate understanding of the post-tribulation view.

Oz

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-Post, not only for "CoreIssue", but anyone interested in the TRUTH of Scripture versus the LIES of the commentators! :)

CoreIssue said:

Try offering some proof.

Absolutely! Are you ready? Here's an easy ONE:

If you paid $109, (not counting tax), for a pair of shoes, how much did your shoes cost, (not counting tax)?
-- And don't dodge the question by makng an excuse. -- JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Yeah, I'm thinking you're really not up to this ...
Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From Creation to EternityView attachment 5871
You realize the size of Israel now is like 1/100th of what it was when God originally established it ...like a former millionaire who lost everything hitting a $10,000 jackpot and then trying to join his old millionaire club. Think they'd let him in?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You realize the size of Israel now is like 1/100th of what it was when God originally established it ...like a former millionaire who lost everything hitting a $10,000 jackpot and then trying to join his old millionaire club. Think they'd let him in?

And your point is?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@CoreIssue
Yeah, some people who post are not just bluff and bluster, but they're deceivers, liars, and cheats. And it's actually funny that we see this in a "Christian" forum, from purported "Christians". But as Jesus said:

Matt. 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

... and so we can only hope that some accountability will have a net result:

1 Cor. 5:1-5 It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, ... Let him who has done this be removed from among you. ... you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

I knew you weren't up to it,
Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, some people who post are not just bluff and bluster, but they're deceivers, liars, and cheats.
Bobby Jo,

We all know by now that you are not only obnoxious but bombastic. You think you are the only one who knows Bible truth, but you simply display your ignorance each time you post. So it is time for you to shape up or ship out.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo,
We all know by now that you are not only obnoxious but bombastic. You think you are the only one who knows Bible truth, but you simply display your ignorance each time you post. So it is time for you to shape up or ship out.

Funny how "CoreIssue" challenged me, and then ran away like a sissy when I responded. And funny how when I invited others to answer, YOU WERE TOO MUCH OF A COWARD to reply. You ONLY ACCUSE, but never defend.

So take your own advice,-- or change your ways and cease being a COWARD. :)

And the challenge still stands:

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny how "CoreIssue" challenged me, and the ran away like a sissy when I responded. And funny how when I invited others to answer, YOU WERE TOO MUCH OF A COWARD to reply. You ONLY ACCUSE, but never defend.

So take you own advice,-- or change your ways and cease being a COWARD. :)

And the challenge still stands:

Bobby Jo

That wasn't a challenge. It was a diversion. Also a lie since I did respond.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only a fool would answer a fool according to his folly.

Please find a mirror.

What a coward,
Bobby Jo

To All,

GOD says HE will reveal "great and hidden things" which we do not know (Jeremiah 33:3), but HE not only uses revelation, HE also provides Prophets and Teachers. But the fool goes his own way into destruction:

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge ...

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That wasn't a challenge. It was a diversion. Also a lie since I did respond.

Is there ANY truth in you? It was and still is a "CHALLENGE". Secondly, you DID NOT respond to the CHALLENGE, except to SAY you responded to the CHALLENGE, which still stands:

It is any wonder that I placed you on "IGNORE"?!? :)

Bobby Jo