BEAUTIFUL PLACES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1698438110611.png

God gave us such a beautiful planet to live on that I thought it would be nice to honour Him by sharing some of the beautiful places that we have been to. This is the Bridgewater canal at Worsley, Greater Manchester. It's a place I could walk to, and often did as I was growing up.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ENozMYj.jpg

Beautiful_Forest_Green_Lake_Landscape.jpg

beautiful-and-scenic-waterfall-landscape.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1698696150544.png

This is my town centre and town Hall. It featured in a Warburton's advert starring Sylvester Stallone. other Hollywood stars who have starred in the Warburton's ads have been Samuel L Jackson, George Clooney and Robert DeNero. Warburton's is a family run bakery firm in Bolton, as well as local comedian Peter Kay. Watch Sylvester Stallone, it is so funny.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 37483

God gave us such a beautiful planet to live on that I thought it would be nice to honour Him by sharing some of the beautiful places that we have been to. This is the Bridgewater canal at Worsley, Greater Manchester. It's a place I could walk to, and often did as I was growing up.
The above is absolutely gorgeous.

I watch Escape to the Country regularly and love the British scenery so much.

I was raised in Pennsylvania in the N.E. USA. Some parts of it look like England.

Did visit the UK in 1976....did the main cities. Now I think a tour including some big estates would have been lovely.

View attachment 37607

This is my town centre and town Hall. It featured in a Warburton's advert starring Sylvester Stallone. other Hollywood stars who have starred in the Warburton's ads have been Samuel L Jackson, George Clooney and Robert DeNero. Warburton's is a family run bakery firm in Bolton, as well as local comedian Peter Kay. Watch Sylvester Stallone, it is so funny.
Beautiful. Also, enjoyed the funny video with Stallone.

• Love
Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The above is absolutely gorgeous.

I watch Escape to the Country regularly and love the British scenery so much.

I was raised in Pennsylvania in the N.E. USA. Some parts of it look like England.

Did visit the UK in 1976....did the main cities. Now I think a tour including some big estates would have been lovely.

Beautiful. Also, enjoyed the funny video with Stallone.
I also like Escape to the country. And yes there are many places of beauty in Britain that I have visited and many more that I haven't.

Reactions: Debp