• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I pointed out, the Jews have no knowledge about the animal sacrifice represents the Messiah’s sacrifice on the cross. So they could not possibly have faith on that.

Now let me ask you, if by the works of the law, the sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin, one is forgiven of his sin, what can you say was there need that the Lord had to siffer and dies to be the sacrifice for sins?

Tong
R3091
Brother Tong, LOL, not going to argue this, as i said nothing will be settled. Gonna give you this and Charlie is out!

Say what you will, not getting in it again!

The animal sacrifice was based on the sacrifice of Christ not yet seen. There had to be something in sacrifice for them to see Christ. That was the purpose.

The first sacrifice recorded in scriptura was by God for Adam and Eve, the 2 coats of skin represented the spilt blood of Christ for their sins.

Abel well knew to bring an animal sacrifice before God, whether God explained it or his parents, but he knew what to do and why.

Now I'm out Brother, good luck in your discussions.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Brother @Tong2020 I know you are gearing up for a rebuttal, not going to do it, my friend.

it wasn't settled on the OSAS thread and it won't be settled here.
Don’t be too concerned about my rebuttals. But always be ready to defend the truth you know to be, and be open for correction, if need be, to the praise and glory of God. I am not here to just waste time but share the word of God, that perhaps it will bring good to me and you and others.

Tong
R3093

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
As I pointed out, the Jews have no knowledge about the animal sacrifice represents the Messiah’s sacrifice on the cross. So they could not possibly have faith on that.

Now let me ask you, if by the works of the law, the sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin, one is forgiven of his sin, what can you say was there need that the Lord had to siffer and dies to be the sacrifice for sins?
Brother Tong, LOL, not going to argue this, as i said nothing will be settled. Gonna give you this and Charlie is out!

Say what you will, not getting in it again!

The animal sacrifice was based on the sacrifice of Christ not yet seen. There had to be something in sacrifice for them to see Christ. That was the purpose.

The first sacrifice recorded in scriptura was by God for Adam and Eve, the 2 coats of skin represented the spilt blood of Christ for their sins.

Abel well knew to bring an animal sacrifice before God, whether God explained it or his parents, but he knew what to do and why.

Now I'm out Brother, good luck in your discussions.
No problem. There is no good reason for me to comment on this post then.

Tong
R3094

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are one confused soul, Behold, but that's ok, we're going to get you fixed up!
Heb. 11:4
"By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh."
Do you see now, that they were made righteous by faith in the sacrifice that represented Christ?

Charlie24,

You forgot to list list or explain why Cain's Sacrifice was unacceptable.
Work on that. Try JUDE for "error of cain", which is your issue, actually.
You are the same.

Notice this...
Abel, OBEYed God's command to bring Blood, and this Blood, and the obedience to bring it, God accepted.
God didn't accept Abel, just like God didn't accept Cain.
God does not accept people who are the "adamic nature".
Not Cain, Not me, not you, not anyone..
What God's accepts is what God REQUIRES, and that is INNOCENT= Blood/Sacrifice
He accepts Blood on our behalf, but never does God accept US, of ourselves.

Now, do you bring the blood to God? Is that how God saved you, Legalist?
No you didnt, so, dont compare The Cross, to Abel bringing animal blood in a BUCKET.

Listen....Do you bring Blood to God, as you are telling us that bringing Blood is how you did it, because that is how Abel did it? As you are comparing yourself to Abel's METHOD..... who brought animal blood in a container.
So, did you bring animal blood to God? If you did, keep teaching heresy, Legalist.
If you didnt, then listen....
See, its like this...... God brought His Blood to you on The Cross.
God is offering HIS BLOOD to YOU....
So, did God offer His Blood to ABEL?

WAKE UP, Legalist. !

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Heb. 10:23
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

If God is faithful who promised, then why do you condition God's promise to holding on to anything?
When did God's Grace become conditional to your idea of how to save yourself and keep yourself saved?

A.) NEVER

See, thats the problem with a devout Legalist, .. its that they pretend they trust Christ, they speak Christianese, they spit out verses, and then all they do is write about "SELF SAVING".

Here is your faith.. Charlie24.
Let me show it to you.

"God saved me, as long as i ..........DO SOMETHING after HE did.".

And in your case, just like in the case of ferris bueller, and justbyfaith.....that self saving, is.....>"holding unto faith".
So, FAITH is your savior, holding unto it..... as it has replaced the Real Savior who saved all the Born Again, = 2000+ yrs ago.

See, you can't honestly say that you believe that Jesus keeps you saved..
And that is why you would not answer my Question 4 times that i asked you.
See, you can't agree that the Blood of Jesus KEEPS YOU SAVED, because YOU DONT BELIEVE IT DOES = Legalism.
That is because you are a SELF SAVER.
And so, you would be lying to have answered my Question, by agreeing with it.
All you can say is...>"well, Jesus keeps me saved as long as i .......DO SOMETHING after He did">

And that "do something" is your SAVIOR = that has replaced Jesus on the Cross.
= Welcome to your faith.
Its broken, and that is why my Thread that Gave God all the Glory and Jesus all the Credit for Salvation, made you come to it and DISPUTE God's Gift of Salvation.
Isn't it interesting that the preaching and teaching of God's Grace, always makes a Legalist on a "christian" forum, jump and spit.
It happens every time, as that is how the FLESH reacts to God's GRACE, with it is taught truthfully.
You are the living proof, Charlie24 and not just you....."friend".

See, that is how Legalism drives a dark light to react when their SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS is confronted by God's Grace.
They JUMP UP AND HAVE TO RESIST IT.
That's you.
And you're still here on my Grace THREAD doing it.

Do you see yourself yet?
Better take a closer look, Charlie24.

Last edited: