Bible Prophecy about the Anti-christ that comes to Power just after the Rapture.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't waste my time!!! Read slowly and try to understand!!===Dream on!! Those that are left behind on raptire day must then try to live under anti-christ rule and the years of the great tribulation!!! Yes! many will after the rapture see their error and accept Jesus as Lord but if the don't take the name or number of the beast they cannot buy or sell and will be hunted down and killed and if they do take the mark or number they doom theirself to hell!!

D

Dave L

Don't waste my time!!! Read slowly and try to understand!!===Dream on!! Those that are left behind on raptire day must then try to live under anti-christ rule and the years of the great tribulation!!! Yes! many will after the rapture see their error and accept Jesus as Lord but if the don't take the name or number of the beast they cannot buy or sell and will be hunted down and killed and if they do take the mark or number they doom theirself to hell!!
It's a gamble isn't it? Risk missing the "rapture" and live like the devil. But if you miss it, then live like a saint and become a martyr?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What "" interpretation""??

This interpretation: -

Bible Prophecy about the Anti-christ that comes to Power just after the Rapture.
12-17-18, 12:01 PM
Bible prophecy about the Anti-christ that comes to power just after the rapture who will be defeated at the return of Jesus!

Then he said to me, “This fourth beast is the fourth world power that will rule the earth. It will be different from all the others. It will devour the whole world, trampling and crushing everything in its path. 24 Its ten horns are ten kings who will rule that empire. Then another king will arise, different from the other ten, who will subdue three of them. 25 He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time.

26 “But then the court will pass judgment, and all his power will be taken away and completely destroyed. 27 Then the sovereignty, power, and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be given to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will last forever, and all rulers will serve and obey him.” Daniel 7:23-27

If you follow your link to the CARM web site, the first response by member, "Tribulation Signs" said, "Wrong interpretation as usual."

On CARM you have posted over 25,000 times and it seems to me that they too see the futility of your posts in presenting Jack Van Impe teaching/doctrine [as @dave would say.]

Perhaps 2 John 9-11 is applicable for handling your posts.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They still have 1007 years to goof off before getting serious about going to heaven.

Really, Dave only 1007 years? Now is that Biblical Prophecy years or solar years?

Such a precise period of time as if it is the truth.

It really depends on how long an age is and when the start of the Millennium Age begins.

Somehow, for me, you are demonstrating a weakness in your doctrine as it is not Christ's.

D

Dave L

Really, Dave only 1007 years? Now is that Biblical Prophecy years or solar years?

Such a precise period of time as if it is the truth.

It really depends on how long an age is and when the start of the Millennium Age begins.

Somehow, for me, you are demonstrating a weakness in your doctrine as it is not Christ's.
These are only some of the tangles you create for yourself in the Dispensational system. Remember, it does not begin with scripture. It starts with an imaginary gap, and then wrenches scripture from its context to support a hypothesis.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These are only some of the tangles you create for yourself in the Dispensational system. Remember, it does not begin with scripture. It starts with an imaginary gap, and then wrenches scripture from its context to support a hypothesis.

Dave, you claim to know how I have put together my expressed views and present an imaginary rational as to why my view may be in error, yet you do not present the evidence to justify your claim that the rapture will occur in precisely 1,007 years time so that it can be tested.

My understanding is based on when God filled Solomon's temple and a prophecy by Ezekiel. Sadly there are people who have formed the opinion that this particular Ezekiel prophecy has no time intervals contained within it.

From my observations of history I have formed a timeline with a very high confidence level to establish that the second advent will occur around 1,050 years into our future. The reason I speak of around 1,050 years is because the relativity of our present calendar with God's timeline is not definitively know or precisely established.

But again you like your own, personalised, doctrine/teaching.

D

Dave L

Dave, you claim to know how I have put together my expressed views and present an imaginary rational as to why my view may be in error, yet you do not present the evidence to justify your claim that the rapture will occur in precisely 1,007 years time so that it can be tested.

My understanding is based on when God filled Solomon's temple and a prophecy by Ezekiel. Sadly there are people who have formed the opinion that this particular Ezekiel prophecy has no time intervals contained within it.

From my observations of history I have formed a timeline with a very high confidence level to establish that the second advent will occur around 1,050 years into our future. The reason I speak of around 1,050 years is because the relativity of our present calendar with God's timeline is not definitively know or precisely established.

But again you like your own, personalised, doctrine/teaching.
You need to interpret the OT according to the NT. You'll miss the meaning altogether if you don't do this.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You need to interpret the OT according to the NT. You'll miss the meaning altogether if you don't do this.

Evasion so as not to provide your evidence for your 1007 year claim above.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Dave, again, you claim to know how I have put together my expressed views and present an imaginary rational as to why my view may be in error.

Simply just provide your evidence to support your POV

I am not interested in your theories as to why Dispensationalist theories are wrong

D

Dave L

Dave, again, you claim to know how I have put together my expressed views and present an imaginary rational as to why my view may be in error.

Simply just provide your evidence to support your POV
The evidence is a lack of evidence in Jesus' words for a physical kingdom. He said it comes without observation and you must be born again to see it. Unless you base your OT studies on this, you'll not understand.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The evidence is a lack of evidence in Jesus' words for a physical kingdom. He said it comes without observation and you must be born again to see it. Unless you base your OT studies on this, you'll not understand.

Again, Dave, I am not interested in your theories as to why the Dispensationalist system/theories are wrong, but I am interested in your evidence to support your 1,007 years theory.

If you will not provide your evidence I can only assume that your are playing with horse hockey putts with your posts.

D

Dave L

Again, Dave, I am not interested in your theories as to why the Dispensationalist system/theories are wrong, but I am interested in your evidence to support your 1,007 years theory.

If you will not provide your evidence I can only assume that your are playing with horse hockey putts with your posts.
The 1000 years in Revelation 20 = Satan's binding from deceiving the nations = gentiles to whom the gospel is preached. They are not the Kingdom. Satan attacks the kingdom when the 1000 years are fulfilled.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@dave Are you looking to win this forum's "Taurus cerebellum vincere" award.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The 1000 years in Revelation 20 = Satan's binding from deceiving the nations = gentiles to whom the gospel is preached. They are not the Kingdom. Satan attacks the kingdom when the 1000 years are fulfilled.

So you have the 1,000 years for when Satan is imprisoned plus the 7 years of the solemn covenant of Daniel 9:27 which occurs after the 1,000 years of Satan's imprisonment. as the basis for your prediction, but the question remains, when does the 1,000 years begin? How long is this gap in your theory.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me where he denies it. Tell me where he espouses your position,

Your argument and demand are illogical and baseless.

Like many believers both our friends Dave here and Keraz have only half the Gospel, Dave believes that there will only be a heavenly kingdom, while Keraz (See Post #8) believes there will only be an earthly kingdom. The two of you ought to get together and compare notes so that you might have the whole Gospel.

Or better yet see The Other Half of the Gospel under "How to study the book of Revelation", Part 3. It may shed some light on this issue, that is if you have not already become to dogmatic about it. (It begins about the fifth paragraph down on the page.)

A wise man once said,'Never drive your tent pegs so deep in the ground that you can't pull them up if need be'.

Last edited: