Bible Prophecy about the Anti-christ that comes to Power just after the Rapture.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus taught against the physical kingdom ideas of the Pharisees. So the burden to prove otherwise rest with you.

But you are now refusing to answer the actual question that I had asked above about the gap in your theory, by the introduction of your theory that their is no millennium age when the millennium age was not in the recent conversation that I was having with you.

Dave you are being dishonest in your manner of posting and becoming a waste of space within the pages of this forum.

D

Dave L

But you are now refusing to answer the actual question that I had asked above about the gap in your theory, by the introduction of your theory that their is no millennium age when the millennium age was not in the recent conversation that I was having with you.

Dave you are being dishonest in your manner of posting and becoming a waste of space within the pages of this forum.
Ask your question again as clearly as possible. And I'll see if I have an answer.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ask your question again as clearly as possible. And I'll see if I have an answer.

#37 and #39? should provide the context of and the reason for my question.

But as to whether or not you will be honest with your answer is another question all together.

D

Dave L

The 1000 years in Revelation 20 = Satan's binding from deceiving the nations = gentiles to whom the gospel is preached. They are not the Kingdom. Satan attacks the kingdom when the 1000 years are fulfilled.

So you have the 1,000 years for when Satan is imprisoned plus the 7 years of the solemn covenant of Daniel 9:27 which occurs after the 1,000 years of Satan's imprisonment. as the basis for your prediction, but the question remains, when does the 1,000 years begin? How long is this gap in your theory.

#37 and #39? should provide the context of and the reason for my question.

But as to whether or not you will be honest with your answer is another question all together.

I said earlier that there is no millennium. So I cannot answer your loaded question. I only mention the 1007 years to show how off base your theory is.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.” (1 Corinthians 4:3)

Let us put the above in context rather that to cherry pick a verse in an attempt to ….. . . . . . well you know what I mean: -

Here is the context of Dave's cherry picking: -

1 Corinthians 3:18-4:5 Avoid Worldly Wisdom

18 Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness"; 20 and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile." 21 Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things are yours: 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or death, or things present or things to come — all are yours. 23 And you are Christ's, and Christ is God's.
Stewards of the Mysteries of God
4:1 Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2 Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful. 3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by a human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. 4 For I know of nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this; but He who judges me is the Lord. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one's praise will come from God.

D

Dave L

Let us put the above in context rather that to cherry pick a verse in an attempt to ….. . . . . . well you know what I mean: -

Here is the context of Dave's cherry picking: -

1 Corinthians 3:18-4:5 Avoid Worldly Wisdom

18 Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness"; 20 and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile." 21 Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things are yours: 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or death, or things present or things to come — all are yours. 23 And you are Christ's, and Christ is God's.
Stewards of the Mysteries of God
4:1 Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2 Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful. 3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by a human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. 4 For I know of nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this; but He who judges me is the Lord. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one's praise will come from God.
“For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.” (Galatians 5:14–15) (KJV 1900)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I said earlier that there is no millennium. So I cannot answer your loaded question. I only mention the 1007 years to show how off base your theory is.

So Dave, your wisdom count for naught then. You cannot be honest in your answers to questions because you have a position(s) to defend like many others have on this site and so you act to make yourself more slippery than an eel which are difficult to hold so that no one can pin you down.

Oh and your next cherry picked verse of justification: -

“For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.” (Galatians 5:14–15) (KJV 1900)

Dave I have noticed how nicely you chose your words for the purpose of biting and devouring others that no one could possible take offence with your politeness in your posts. But underneath the politeness there is a hidden darkness that is observable.

This is simply my observation of how you post.

Reactions: Keraz

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The people who idolise the rapture are lost. they must be, because they do not have the Holy Spirit with in them, they may seek but they do not find, so they hope for such.

The truly Born Again have the Holy Spirit, so they are found, what more does one need ?

Now there is the time when the Kingdom of God comes about fulfilled and the powers of Satan are seen truly for what they truly are by the majority and his will be done.
His Kingdom has been with us for 2000 years, it's just the powers of Satan that are battling it out, deluding souls.
When the Kingdom of God comes the delusions will be seen for what they truly are.

I have seen many people claiming to be Christians and they are wanting to bring in the Kingdom ? so they hope to bring on the hell fire, so they look eagerly to the rapture so as to bring down there Jesus, but the fact is that Jesus has done all that need be, we only have to pick his gift up and the fact is after the hellfire the same will be true as it ever was, they will have to pick the gift up in just the same way as it ever was.

How can people be so stupid to look for hellfire in order to bring about the reality of what always was, it's like hey come punch us in the nose and then we will believe God, sure this day will come only due to such as how pathetic the people are.
Now if the majority were not under the power of Satan the day never comes, but only due to the powers of Satan that it will.

It's like the seeds of malice that people are looking towards, so that good will come of it, how stupid.

There are people who have been in the Kingdom of God for 2000 years and are people in the Kingdom of God now. it's a Spiritual Kingdom and this rules over all who are in it in the world.
The world does not rule over Born Again Christians, because they are not of this world and under the power of Satan.
So this is how it works, you get truly Born Again and you are in the Kingdom of God.

Reactions: Acolyte

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
This is wrong. Jesus Returns accompanied by His Angelic army only. He does bring the souls of the martyrs with Him.
Matthew 16:27 and Matthew 25:31 both clearly say only His Angels come with Him. Jesus uses those angels to gather those who remain alive to where He is, in Jerusalem. Matthew 24:30-31

Angel, simply means a servant of God.So what you suggest the souls under the alter will stay there?

And does not the angels gather them from Heaven as well?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Angel, simply means a servant of God.So what you suggest the souls under the alter will stay there?

And does not the angels gather them from Heaven as well?
Sorry; this post is unintelligible.

But to keep things going:
Angels are heavenly beings, created to serve God in heaven.
The souls kept under the Altar in heaven are all the martyrs since Stephen. Jesus will bring them back with Him and give them life again. Revelation 20:4
Matthew 24:31 does not refer to spiritual heaven, but the four corners of the heavens. That is: North, West, South and East. Of the Earth.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Sorry; this post is unintelligible.

But to keep things going:
Angels are heavenly beings, created to serve God in heaven.
The souls kept under the Altar in heaven are all the martyrs since Stephen. Jesus will bring them back with Him and give them life again. Revelation 20:4
Matthew 24:31 does not refer to spiritual heaven, but the four corners of the heavens. That is: North, West, South and East. Of the Earth.

Life never went out of them,and where do you get spiritual heaven from?

D

Dave L

So Dave, your wisdom count for naught then. You cannot be honest in your answers to questions because you have a position(s) to defend like many others have on this site and so you act to make yourself more slippery than an eel which are difficult to hold so that no one can pin you down.

Oh and your next cherry picked verse of justification: -

Dave I have noticed how nicely you chose your words for the purpose of biting and devouring others that no one could possible take offence with your politeness in your posts. But underneath the politeness there is a hidden darkness that is observable.

This is simply my observation of how you post.
“If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?” (1 John 4:20) (KJV 1900)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?” (1 John 4:20) (KJV 1900)

Dave the above verse is very applicable, because you show that you do not love your brother in Christ otherwise you would be honest with your posts and respond with answers to the questions posed for you to answer, not with the "next smart" response to cause frustration and anger.

D

Dave L

Dave the above verse is very applicable, because you show that you do not love your brother in Christ otherwise you would be honest with your posts and respond with answers to the questions posed for you to answer, not with the "next smart" response to cause frustration and anger.
“Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.” (Ephesians 4:26–27) (KJV 1900)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.” (Ephesians 4:26–27) (KJV 1900)

Your next/latest smart answer.

And No Dave, I am not angry with or at you, rather I am more disappointed with you than anything else. You are an expert in answer avoidance and that does you no justice.

D

Dave L

Your next/latest smart answer.

And No Dave, I am not angry with or at you, rather I am more disappointed with you than anything else. You are an expert in answer avoidance and that does you no justice.
I answer the best I can. Sometimes the questions are loaded and cannot be answered directly.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.” (1 Corinthians 4:3)

Dave, Paul was talking here about judging himself in a positive light. We are however called to judge ourselves where sin is concerned, and I don't think you do, which is what Jay Ross was referring to. I don't say it judgmentally, but as an observation: You exhibit an almost narcissistic view of yourself sometimes, in that no matter what anyone says to you it is of absolutely no consequence.

Just saying; I sometimes wonder about your psychological makeup myself, so Jay Ross is not the only one who seems to be picking up on this.