Bible Prophecy about the Anti-christ that comes to Power just after the Rapture.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

Dave, Paul was talking here about judging himself in a positive light. We are however called to judge ourselves where sin is concerned, and I don't think you do, which is what Jay Ross was referring to. I don't say it judgmentally, but as an observation: You exhibit an almost narcissistic view of yourself sometimes, in that no matter what anyone says to you it is of absolutely no consequence.

Just saying; I sometimes wonder about your psychological makeup myself, so Jay Ross is not the only one who seems to be picking up on this.
We need to follow Paul's example when people judge us. Just brush it off and not take it personally.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm only stating a claim with scriptural support that remains in place.

:) You state such claims, with scripture, and then when someone cites other scriptures or questions your interpretations of the scriptures you used, you respond like this, LoL.
David's throne = God's throne. Scripture already provided.

It's rude, Dave. Instead of conversation, it's more like flatly ignoring people, and you do it all the time. I've come to expect it, so it doesn't set me off much any more, but I have to tell you it used to offend me greatly, and I think it has the same effect on pretty much everyone until they get used to it. But regardless of how many people it offends, you never do seem to change the way you do things, which is troublesome.

It's your right. I'm just telling you it's not the kindest way to treat people. It completely devalues and dismisses their input in virtually any conversation.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to follow Paul's example when people judge us. Just brush it off and not take it personally.

The difference is, Paul would give a defense for what he believed, and publicly. You evade, side-step, ignore what others ask you, and double-down on your position. It's not conversation. It's dismissal, of everyone's opinion but your own.

D

Dave L

:) You state such claims, with scripture, and then when someone cites other scriptures or questions your interpretations of the scriptures you used, you respond like this, LoL.

It's rude, Dave. Instead of conversation, it's more like flatly ignoring people, and you do it all the time. I've come to expect it, so it doesn't set me off much any more, but I have to tell you it used to offend me greatly, and I think it has the same effect on pretty much everyone until they get used to it. But regardless of how many people it offends, you never do seem to change the way you do things, which is troublesome.

It's your right. I'm just telling you it's not the kindest way to treat people. It completely devalues and dismisses their input in virtually any conversation.
Again, let me apologize for all my shortcomings.

D

Dave L

The difference is, Paul would give a defense for what he believed, and publicly. You evade, side-step, ignore what others ask you, and double-down on your position. It's not conversation. It's dismissal, of everyone's opinion but your own.
Again, I apologize for all my shortcomings.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, let me apologize for all my shortcomings.
Again, I apologize for all my shortcomings.

Well your apology is certainly accepted. :) You just want to remember that other people have their problems and shortcomings as well. As I recall, I like to came unglued on you before I finally got my temper under control, and I don't like being that kind of person, LoL. Nothing to be proud of when I do that.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The 4th beast is totally supernatural... satan and his angels
How did you arrive at this fanciful interpretation?

There is no 4th beast in Revelation 13. Even if you wish to call the dragon (Satan) a beast, that only makes 3. But the dragon is distinct from the two metaphorical beasts.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea... (v 1)

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth... (v 11)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How did you arrive at this fanciful interpretation?

There is no 4th beast in Revelation 13. Even if you wish to call the dragon (Satan) a beast, that only makes 3. But the dragon is distinct from the two metaphorical beasts.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea... (v 1)

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth... (v 11)

In Rev 17;8 it tells us that the Beast, which is also mentioned in Rev 13 and Daniel 7:15FF comes up out of the Bottomless pit. And yes it is the four wicked fallen heavenly hosts, i.e. angels who fell with Satan, spoken of in Daniel 7:1-12. It is there to be discovered if we are willing to look and understand.