Biblical Numerics Confirm God’s Word is Divine in Origin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:1 (KJV): In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Revelation 22:21 (KJV): The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Genesis 1:1 has 10 words; Revelation 22:21 has 12 words.
Right, that was the same numbers I posted (involving the pictorial diagrams).
The point here is that the first verse (10 words) and the last verse of the Bible (12 words) adds up to get the sum total of the number of words in 1 John 5:7 (Which is the key verse on knowing about what God is like - which is removed in Modern bibles). This would not be so significant except for the fact that if you add up the number of vowels (1st / last verse) it adds up to having the sum total of vowels in 1 John 5:7. It does the same thing with the consonants and the letter counts, too. This is explained in the diagrams I shown or the video I posted in post #39.

Genesis 1:1 has 44 letters (not counting spaces); Revelation 22:21 has 43 letters.
No, that is an incorrect count on Revelation 22:21, my friend.

full

So it’s 44 letters for the 1st verse of the Bible, and 44 letters for the last verse of the Bible.

Genesis 1:1 has 17 vowels, Revelation 22:21 has also has 17 vowels.
Yep, that’s what I got. 17 and 17 (on the vowel count for both the first and last verses of the Bible).

Genesis 1:1 has 27 consonants, Revelation has 26 consonants.
Again, that is an incorrect count you have for Revelation 22:21.
The correct count of consonants for Revelation 22:21 is 27 consonants, and not 26.

full

So it’s 27 consonants for the 1st verse of the Bible, and it’s 27 consonants for the last verse of the Bible.

So clearly these counts differ.

Now what source/translation are you using to come up your figures?
The King James Bible.

Keep in mind that the written ancient Hebrew had no vowels.
It is written,

”He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living:…” (Mark 12:27).

Meaning, there is nobody alive today from that culture who can truly confirm if we have our Biblical Hebrew, and Biblical Greek correct.
We don’t have Moses to confirm our Hebrew, and we don’t have an apostle Paul to check our Greek.
God is living in active throughout history to give us His Word.
The Bible itself prophesied that the Book of the Lord would exist during the time of Revelation (Which means it must be here now because we are really close to those times the way things are going).

Also, in Jeremiah we could see that after king Jehoiakim had burned the scroll of God, that the Lord told Jeremiah to take another scroll and write out what was formerly in the other scroll that was burned. On top of that, many “like words” were added. Meaning, additional words were added to the former words that were in the original scroll (roll). So it was an update of the previous scroll. (See Jeremiah 36:27-28) (Jeremiah 36:32).

In Exodus 34:1 we see that the originals were not restored back to Moses by a miracle. Moses had to recreate the tablets of stone again for the LORD to write again the same words that were on the first tablets. So we see God’s words are preserved in a copy yet again and not in the originals.

I hope this helps you to see where I am coming from.

Peace, and blessings, brother.

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, that was the same numbers I posted (involving the pictorial diagrams).
The point here is that the first verse (10 words) and the last verse of the Bible (12 words) adds up to get the sum total of the number of words in 1 John 5:7 (Which is the key verse on knowing about what God is like - which is removed in Modern bibles). This would not be so significant except for the fact that if you add up the number of vowels (1st / last verse) it adds up to having the sum total of vowels in 1 John 5:7. It does the same thing with the consonants and the letter counts, too. This is explained in the diagrams I shown or the video I posted in post #39.

No, that is an incorrect count on Revelation 22:21, my friend.

full

So it’s 44 letters for the 1st verse of the Bible, and 44 letters for the last verse of the Bible.

Yep, that’s what I got. 17 and 17 (on the vowel count for both the first and last verses of the Bible).

Again, that is an incorrect count you have for Revelation 22:21.
The correct count of consonants for Revelation 22:21 is 27 consonants, and not 26.

full

So it’s 27 consonants for the 1st verse of the Bible, and it’s 27 consonants for the last verse of the Bible.

The King James Bible.

It is written,

”He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living:…” (Mark 12:27).

Meaning, there is nobody alive today from that culture who can truly confirm if we have our Biblical Hebrew, and Biblical Greek correct.
We don’t have Moses to confirm our Hebrew, and we don’t have an apostle Paul to check our Greek.
God is living in active throughout history to give us His Word.
The Bible itself prophesied that the Book of the Lord would exist during the time of Revelation (Which means it must be here now because we are really close to those times the way things are going).

Also, in Jeremiah we could see that after king Jehoiakim had burned the scroll of God, that the Lord told Jeremiah to take another scroll and write out what was formerly in the other scroll that was burned. On top of that, many “like words” were added. Meaning, additional words were added to the former words that were in the original scroll (roll). So it was an update of the previous scroll. (See Jeremiah 36:27-28) (Jeremiah 36:32).

In Exodus 34:1 we see that the originals were not restored back to Moses by a miracle. Moses had to recreate the tablets of stone again for the LORD to write again the same words that were on the first tablets. So we see God’s words are preserved in a copy yet again and not in the originals.

I hope this helps you to see where I am coming from.

Peace, and blessings, brother.
I won't respond to this, as I stand by what I wrote. The numbers I have posted are correct.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't respond to this, as I stand by what I wrote. The numbers I have posted are correct.
I just shown by the pictorial diagrams that your count is not correct. I also counted them myself just to confirm what I was seeing and the numbers I given are correct. I would encourage you to go back and look at the pictorial diagrams and count them again.

How about this: Get a Christian friend of yours who is good with math and grammar to count these numbers.
The Scripture says Two is better than one.
In fact, I guarantee you that if you did do so, they would say that my count is correct.

Besides, this is pretty easy to count this. If you are correct, then surely you should be able to show us how you are correct.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
+.............Luke 4:4
+........Matthew 4:4
+ Deuteronomy 8:3
= ..................16:11

1 column (green) added up together in a straight line down = 16.

One column (red) added up together in a straight line down = 11.

This is a total of 16:11 or 1611.

The year 1611 (Which is a major change in human history) with the bringing in of the King James Bible.

Luke 4:4 says,
"And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."

Matthew 4:4 says,
"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

Deuteronomy 8:3 says,
"And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live."

Source used for the numerical discovery:
Concealed from Christians to the Glory of God: The 1611 KJV The King James Bible Authorized
(Note: While I agree with the author on some things in his book, that does not mean I agree with everything he says or believes in the book or elsewhere).

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:1 (KJV) consonants: n th bgnnng Gd crtd th hvn nd th rth. 27 consonants

Revelation 22:21 (KJV): The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Revelation 22:21 (KJV) consonants: Th grc f r Lrd Jss Chrst b wth ll. mn. 26 consonants

Here they are matched... to allow for comparative spacing

n t h b g n n n g G d c r t d t h h v n n d t h r t h 27
T h g r c f r L r d J s s C h r s t b w t h l l m n 26

Why don't you get a Christian friend of yours who is able to count these consonants and verify what I have shown you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pictorial diagram of Revelation 22:21 is FLAWED! #23 IS INCORRECT!! "Y" IS NOT A CONSONANT!!

I can't believe that I am wasting my time doing this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mailmandan

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
= ..................16:11

1 column (green) added up together in a straight line down = 16.

One column (red) added up together in a straight line down = 11.

This is a total of 16:11 or 1611.

The year 1611 (Which is a major change in human history) with the bringing in of the King James Bible.

Luke 4:4 says,
"And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."

Matthew 4:4 says,
"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

Deuteronomy 8:3 says,
"And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live."
Didn't you post this previously?

Again, chapter and verse numbers are not part of Scripture. They are reference numbers only and were present prior to the King James translation of 1611. The first English New Testament to use the verse divisions was a 1557 translation by William Whittingham (c. 1524–1579). The first Bible in English to use both chapters and verses was the Geneva Bible published shortly afterwards in 1560. Both of these predate the King James publication.

While there is a valid discussion of the symbolic meaning of numbers in the Bible, this is NOT it.

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a valid use of numerology. 7 is the number of perfection, so 777 is symbolic of the perfect trinity.

Revelation 13:18, "This calls for wisdom: let anyone with understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number for a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six." This is John's coded message demonstrating that it is a dangerous number, coming short of the digits of the trinity. It is an oblique reference to the Roman emperor masquerading as a deity.

Reactions: mailmandan

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:1 (KJV) consonants: n th bgnnng Gd crtd th hvn nd th rth. 27 consonants

Revelation 22:21 (KJV) consonants: Th grc f r Lrd Jss Chrst b wth ll. mn. 26 consonants

Here they are matched... to allow for comparative spacing

n t h b g n n n g G d c r t d t h h v n n d t h r t h 27
T h g r c f r L r d J s s C h r s t b w t h l l m n 26

Why don't you get a Christian friend of yours who is able to count these consonants and verify what I have shown you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pictorial diagram of Revelation 22:21 is FLAWED! #23 IS INCORRECT!! "Y" IS NOT A CONSONANT!!

I can't believe that I am wasting my time doing this!
Not true, my friend.

full

full

Source:

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't you post this previously?

Again, chapter and verse numbers are not part of Scripture. They are reference numbers only and were present prior to the King James translation of 1611. The first English New Testament to use the verse divisions was a 1557 translation by William Whittingham (c. 1524–1579). The first Bible in English to use both chapters and verses was the Geneva Bible published shortly afterwards in 1560. Both of these predate the King James publication.

While there is a valid discussion of the symbolic meaning of numbers in the Bible, this is NOT it.
Posting it here in this thread for the first time. But yes. This info was posted in the other thread.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a valid use of numerology. 7 is the number of perfection, so 777 is symbolic of the perfect trinity.

Revelation 13:18, "This calls for wisdom: let anyone with understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number for a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six." This is John's coded message demonstrating that it is a dangerous number, coming short of the digits of the trinity. It is an oblique reference to the Roman emperor masquerading as a deity.
I would agree with that.
Well said.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not going to waste my time with this trivia any longer. Again, it is based on flawed logic and trivia.

This is the epitome...

... equals 16:11. As I pointed out earlier, chapter and verse numbers preceded the year the first version of the KJV was published. And it has undergone four major revisions (and hundreds of minor changes), so which one is the real King James?

Numerology might be an interesting hobby, but I prefer the actual content of the Bible.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not going to waste my time with this trivia any longer. Again, it is based on flawed logic and trivia.

This is the epitome...

... equals 16:11. As I pointed out earlier, chapter and verse numbers preceded the year the first version of the KJV was published. And it has undergone four major revisions (and hundreds of minor changes), so which one is the real King James?

Numerology might be an interesting hobby, but I prefer the actual content of the Bible.
This thread is not for the benefit of you alone, brother.
Besides, this is not the only mathematical miracle involving the number 1611.

There are two other occurrences of the number 1611 that beat the odds of statistical probability, as well (That I will mention when I have more time - Lord willing). But either you don’t think you understand statistical probabilities, or you have simply not done the study on these occurrences in the Bible. In either case, as I said before, God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. God does not exist just in the past but He exists with His church throughout time and moves throughout time with them (Preserving His Word and or updating it in providing in book form along with chapter and verse numbers). You don’t have to believe that. But I do because it is consistent with God’s character in the Bible. God did not remain as He was in the Old Covenant. But God revealed Himself in a new way with the Incarnation.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is not for the benefit of you alone, brother.
Besides, this is not the only mathematical miracle involving the number 1611.

There are two other occurrences of the number 1611 that beat the odds of statistical probability, as well (That I will mention when I have more time - Lord willing). But either you don’t think you understand statistical probabilities, or you have simply not done the study on these occurrences in the Bible. In either case, as I said before, God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. God does not exist just in the past but He exists with His church throughout time and moves throughout time with them (Preserving His Word and or updating it in providing in book form along with chapter and verse numbers). You don’t have to believe that. But I do because it is consistent with God’s character in the Bible. God did not remain as He was in the Old Covenant. But God revealed Himself in a new way with the Incarnation.
Thank you for the sermon. But it has nothing to do with your numerology hobby.

I read God's word for its content. I have little to no interest in playing an irrelevant numbers game.

And please watch the accusations, such as "You don’t have to believe that. But I do because it is consistent with God’s character in the Bible." That kind of behavior seems unlike you.

If you want to discuss the Bible understanding, then realize that "God did not remain as He was in the Old Covenant" is wrong. God does not change! James 1:16-17, "Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers and sisters. Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the sermon. But it has nothing to do with your numerology hobby.

I read God's word for its content. I have little to no interest in playing an irrelevant numbers game.

And please watch the accusations, such as "You don’t have to believe that. But I do because it is consistent with God’s character in the Bible." That kind of behavior seems unlike you.
You criticize me for believing the Bible’s teaching on Numerics and yet I cannot criticize those who reject such a teaching? I am free to speak my mind on what I believe is true and good just as you feel. It has nothing to do with you personally. We are talking about our understanding of the Bible here ultimately.

Also, to say you don’t understand something is not a personal attack. I am not trying to attack your character when I say that. I am merely explaining why you don’t understand the same way I do when it comes to Biblical Numerics. But when you falsely slander me in saying I believe in numerology, when that’s not what I believe in is not nice nor is it true.

If you want to discuss the Bible understanding, then realize that "God did not remain as He was in the Old Covenant" is wrong. God does not change! James 1:16-17, "Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers and sisters. Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."
The character of God does not change but the way God does things can change. The Incarnation was the first time in human history where the Word was made flesh.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jim

So what about the consonants and word letter counts from Revelation 22:21? Are you still maintaining that the counts I presented are inaccurate?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You criticize me for believing the Bible’s teaching on Numerics and yet I cannot criticize those who reject such a teaching? I am free to speak my mind on what I believe is true and good just as you feel. It has nothing to do with you personally. We are talking about our understanding of the Bible here ultimately.

Also, to say you don’t understand something is not a personal attack. I am not trying to attack your character when I say that. I am merely explaining why you don’t understand the same way I do when it comes to Biblical Numerics. But when you falsely slander me in saying I believe in numerology, when that’s not what I believe in is not nice nor is it true.

The character of God does not change but the way God does things can change. The Incarnation was the first time in human history where the Word was made flesh.

I won't discuss your numerology hobby any more because it has no sound basis.

And what is this riddle? "The character of God does not change but the way God does things can change. " That is a change of character!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't discuss your numerology hobby any more because it has no sound basis.
Dictonary.com definition for ‘numerology’: the study of numbers, as the figures designating the year of one’s birth, to determine their supposed influence on one’s life, future, etc.

Merriam Dictonary defines ‘numerology’ as the study of the occult significance of numbers.

So if you want to continually falsely accuse me of believing something I don't believe in, and you want to keep bashing me instead of discussing Biblical numerics (Which is not the same thing as numerology, a.k.a. occult numerology), then that is your choice. I see Biblical numerics as pointing to how God's Word is divine. This is not the same thing as occult numerology which is to lead my life by numbers, and or seek to tell the future by numbers.

If you want to keep falsely accusing me of something I don't believe in, then I will just ignore your posts and refer the general reader back to this post.

And what is this riddle? "The character of God does not change but the way God does things can change. " That is a change of character!
So you are saying that the Word made flesh (a change in the creation by God Himself) was not a change?
This would mean that you are suggesting that the Incarnation did not happen with Mary who was a virgin, and the Word was flesh from eternity's past. Is that what you are saying? If that is not what you are saying then how do you explain how God joined human flesh (a change)?

In other words, I see how God does not change in context to His overall general good character, and promises. This does not mean God cannot do new things with His creation. Why are we under a New Covenant? Is not the New Covenant a change in how God operates with mankind now (vs. the Old Covenant)? Think.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jim B

So what about that consonant error you made?
Are you going to admit you were wrong on the letter count and consonant count on Revelation 22:21?