Biden doesn't remember he called for cuts to Social Security: Kat Cammack | Wake Up America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

On Friday's "Wake Up America," Rep. Kat Cammack slams President Joe Biden for claiming that Republicans want to cut Social Security while he himself in the past called for entitlement reform.

Social security cuts.

This sounds serious.

What should I think about this?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rick Scott presented the exact same theory that Joe Biden presented in 1975. Sunset approach to force Congress to close business to reevaluate each program in the Federal Government and whether or not it was working as planned. Joe Biden specifically referred to Social Security and Medicare by name. If Congress followed the approach of either Senator, the government waste could be eliminated. But we deal with a mental deficiency named Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. Only 28 million bothered to listen to the fraud anyway. Not even 10% of the population.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read reports claiming social security could potentially end in june of 2023.

I hope that everyone who prides themselves on never watching the news is prepared in the event that it happens.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What would happen if most of the elderly suddenly disappeared? The Dems would suddenly RULE! Young people are being brainwashed in the Satanic public school system by Dems.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What would happen if most of the elderly suddenly disappeared? The Dems would suddenly RULE!

The elderly are the largest viewer demographic of television news.

CNN's largest and most dedicated following are around 40 and over.

The elderly never really adapted to social media or the internet.

They're homeowners on social security who are isolated from most financial and economic issues.

I would have to guess a large chunk of them vote democrat.

If you look at the faces of those who attend Joe Biden rallies, a high percentage could be elderly.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They're homeowners on social security who are isolated from most financial and economic issues.

I think CNN's ratings have plummeted drastically. And recently have fiercely attacked Biden for being a LIAR.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

On Friday's "Wake Up America," Rep. Kat Cammack slams President Joe Biden for claiming that Republicans want to cut Social Security while he himself in the past called for entitlement reform.

Social security cuts.

This sounds serious.

What should I think about this?
I have a federal pension, so my social security was cut by 53%. Social security is going to need to be cut and taxes raised to stay solvent. We have given away to many benefits and failed to raise taxes to counter the reudced work force contributing to Social Security.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Biden can't remember the last lie he just told again.
That could be a problem when you have control of about 600 NUKES, per finger.

The issue with removing him from office, which should have been done about 18 months ago when the world realized he's SENILE...., is that the VP, Kamala, is a total committed and admitted Marixt and kinda crazy.
How do you know she's a bit warped?
Because she is s typical promoter of : "Palestinians are all good" "Israel is the devil"= a politicized hand puppet, yet, who is married to..a white Jewish man.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden can't remember the last lie he just told again.
That could be a problem when you have control of about 600 NUKES, per finger.

The issue with removing him from office, which should have been done about 18 months ago when the world realized he's SENILE...., is that the VP, Kamala, is a total committed and admitted Marixt and kinda crazy.
How do you know she's a bit warped?
Because she is s typical promoter of : "Palestinians are all good" "Israel is the devil" brain dead politicized hand puppet, who is married to a........wait for it..............................a white Jewish man.
This wicked world is reaping what it has sown.

Daniel 4 The Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you look at the faces of those who attend Joe Biden rallies, a high percentage could be elderly.

There were people at Joe Biden rallies? Kididng ....of course.

I missed them within the circles ......COVID spacing wokeness and all ..Ten people within circles does not make a crowd

...Even now he goes to speak and no one shows up. If he would invite Obama, at least the sheep would be there to see him.