Birth Control

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
Hi, just something to think about :).

Birth control, God's will or ours?

An apple clearly gives us energy. A fish clearly gives us protein. Bread clearly gives us carbs. What in nature clearly gives us birth control? God gave us an eyelid to close and open our eyes at will, yet nothing for birth control.

My wife uses birth control and I do not believe we are in sin. The society we are in places high costs on us for kids, makes having many kids taboo and free sex is promoted. However, I feel we all need to accept that birth control was never God's will.

God wants to maximize His return on us, His investment. Hence, the more babies we have, the happier God is, fact! Over-population is a fallacy.

Consider this example. I design windows 2013 and save the only copy onto a flash disc. I then find someone who wants it and put it in the appropriate port. I turn the pc on. It self-installs. After a while windows 2013 is up and running. Birth control is destroying the flash disc with windows 2013 on it. Windows 2013 is no more / gone forever. Abortion would be cancelling the installation process and destroying the disc. Unless the flash disc was forcefully inserted or carried an un-expected virus, we have no right to take it out until it is finished installing.

Birth control is supposed to be celibacy and abstinence.