Black Lives Matter and Antifa - One Entity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone seen this going on in Seattle right now? All over the local news here. These 2 racists groups need to go! They are demanding all violent black criminals be released from prison immediately. They want all businesses in this neighborhood to pay taxes to them. This is what the left does to people - destroys their minds.

Antifa Activists Claim First Territory in Seattle
"
Seattle’s hard-Left secessionist movement has claimed its first territory: six blocks in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.

For the past week, Black Lives Matter and Antifa-affiliated activists have engaged in a pitched battle with Seattle police officers and National Guard soldiers in the neighborhood, with the heaviest conflict occurring at the intersection of 11th and Pike, where law enforcement had constructed a barricade to defend the Seattle Police East Precinct building. Hoping to break through the barricade, protesters attacked officers with bricks, bottles, rocks, and improvised explosive devices, sending some officers to the hospital. At the same time, activists circulated videos of the conflict and accused the police of brutality, demanding that the city cease using teargas and other anti-riot techniques.

Then, in a stunning turn of events, the City of Seattle made the decision to abandon the East Precinct and surrender the neighborhood to the protesters. “This is an exercise in trust and de-escalation,” explained Chief Carmen Best. Officers and National Guardsmen emptied out the facility, boarded it up, and retreated. Immediately afterward, Black Lives Matter protesters, Antifa black shirts, and armed members of the hard-Left John Brown Gun Club seized control of the neighborhood, moved the barricades into a defensive position, and declared it the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone—even putting up a cardboard sign at the barricades declaring “you are now leaving the USA.”

If anyone had doubts about the seditious nature of Antifa and Black Lives Matter, doubt no more! They are showing their true agenda. How can any red-blooded American defend or support these groups?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It may also be illegal as police can not go on strike in many places.
Well that is exactly the whole point. Defunding police is extremely illegal, and unless the police and the Administration fight fire with fire, you will see the Bolshevik Revolution in America.

The other point is that all the Leftist politicians and justices in DC need to be put on notice. It is is time to restore the rule of law. And a massive police presence in Washington for even one day will be noted around the world. Criminality at the highest levels will be put on notice.

The Washington Post created a database on police shootings in America from 2015 to date. They discovered that the number of shootings (while apprehending suspects) remained consistent over five years -- about 1,000 per year. But they also discovered that over that period, police shootings of whites was about DOUBLE that of blacks. And the numbers worked out to less than one shooting a day for blacks. Hardly something to attack the police for.

At the same time, the Department of Justice has published the figures for the percentage of blacks who committed homicides in America. Over 52% of murders in the USA are committed by blacks. So without a police presence, one can only imagine what the numbers would be.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I cannot believe these stupid riots are still being allowed to continue in America...
The situation in Seattle is just unbelievable... Why is this being allowed to continue???

Also it's been over two weeks since these riots began and there has been no covid spike.
But it seems like everyone just forgot about covid. The whole pandemic was nothing more that a flu.
How many people have suffered and had their lives damaged by this fake pandemic... People need to be held accountable

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that's what happened! It figures! Sorry! For being a Californian, that is!

I am too, I hate it here now and I use to not mind it here in Ca. One stupid city turned our county blue but not all of the cities are. Now I am rambling. I would love to go to South Dakota a very red state. I hate being among liberals

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am too, I hate it here now and I use to not mind it here in Ca. One stupid city turned our county blue but not all of the cities are. Now I am rambling. I would love to go to South Dakota a very red state. I hate being among liberals
Just remember . . . you are a spring of water in a dry and dusty land.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems a bit extreme, and a violation of the public distrust. It may also be illegal as police can not go on strike in many places. They get around it sometimes in what is called a Blue Flu.

I also don't think Trump should take any illegal actions to restore law and order in these places. It is more important for him not to be a hypocrite like the liberals.

Yes President Trump should show that he is better than them poop heads

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
While being fairly ignorant about this . . . it sounds like he can't use the Army/Navy/AirForce but maybe can use the National Guard?
I'm sure it would have to be a federalized national guard, you really need a lawyer to understand this mess, so that isn't me.

Reactions: marks

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Meanwhile, right-wing extremists are being found to be behind some of the worst violence associated with the protests.

Man charged in deputy ambush scrawled extremist 'Boogaloo' phrases in blood

Steven Carrillo, a California man who was charged with murder after he ambushed two Santa Cruz County deputies, scrawled phrases tied to an online far-right extremist movement in blood on a car shortly before he was detained.

Carrillo killed Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller, critically injured another deputy and threw pipe bombs at police on June 6th, Santa Cruz District Attorney Jeffrey S. Rosell alleged on Thursday.

Before he was apprehended, Carrillo scrawled the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” in blood on the hood of a car. “Boog” is short for boogaloo, a far-right anti-government movement that began on the extremist site 4chan and aims to start a second American civil war.

The phrase “I became unreasonable” has become a meme in public Boogaloo communities on Facebook, which discuss weapons and fantasize about a second civil war. One recent meme on Facebook shows a man holding a Boogaloo flag at a protest, along with the phrase “Become unreasonable.”

“I became unreasonable” is a reference to a quote written by Marvin Heemeyer, an anti-government extremist who bulldozed 13 buildings in Granby, Colorado, in retribution for a zoning dispute. Heemeyer killed himself after the rampage, which occurred on June 4, 2004, almost 16 years to the day of Carrillo’s attack.​

He's also a suspect in the murder of police during protests in Oakland.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meanwhile, right-wing extremists are being found to be behind some of the worst violence associated with the protests.

Man charged in deputy ambush scrawled extremist 'Boogaloo' phrases in blood

Steven Carrillo, a California man who was charged with murder after he ambushed two Santa Cruz County deputies, scrawled phrases tied to an online far-right extremist movement in blood on a car shortly before he was detained.

Carrillo killed Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller, critically injured another deputy and threw pipe bombs at police on June 6th, Santa Cruz District Attorney Jeffrey S. Rosell alleged on Thursday.

Before he was apprehended, Carrillo scrawled the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” in blood on the hood of a car. “Boog” is short for boogaloo, a far-right anti-government movement that began on the extremist site 4chan and aims to start a second American civil war.

The phrase “I became unreasonable” has become a meme in public Boogaloo communities on Facebook, which discuss weapons and fantasize about a second civil war. One recent meme on Facebook shows a man holding a Boogaloo flag at a protest, along with the phrase “Become unreasonable.”

“I became unreasonable” is a reference to a quote written by Marvin Heemeyer, an anti-government extremist who bulldozed 13 buildings in Granby, Colorado, in retribution for a zoning dispute. Heemeyer killed himself after the rampage, which occurred on June 4, 2004, almost 16 years to the day of Carrillo’s attack.​

He's also a suspect in the murder of police during protests in Oakland.
Boogaloo is another term for a coming Civil War and yes, many many people believe one is coming, I don't see how there can't be one.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Boogaloo is another term for a coming Civil War and yes, many many people believe one is coming, I don't see how there can't be one.
The only people I hear regularly talking about a civil war are white right-wing conservatives. IMO, that relates back to what I said in another thread about how western society is changing, both culturally and demographically. It seems when faced with the prospect of living in a society where they are no longer in a place of privilege, some folks would prefer to just start killing people.

Kinda makes me wonder.....are there people here at CB who would shoot someone like me merely for not being a right-wing conservative?

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only people I hear regularly talking about a civil war are white right-wing conservatives. IMO, that relates back to what I said in another thread about how western society is changing, both culturally and demographically. It seems when faced with the prospect of living in a society where they are no longer in a place of privilege, some folks would prefer to just start killing people.

Kinda makes me wonder.....are there people here at CB who would shoot someone like me merely for not being a right-wing conservative?
LOL
I live in Seattle and Antifa/BLM have set cars on fire and graffiti all over the place, they are carrying AK 47's and pistols. I have seen it.
So please don't talk about how right wing conservatives want a civil war.

Reactions: historyb

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
LOL
I live in Seattle and Antifa/BLM have set cars on fire and graffiti all over the place, they are carrying AK 47's and pistols. I have seen it.
So please don't talk about how right wing conservatives want a civil war.
Funny how no one else has seen that at all. Were the BLM and antifa people wearing uniforms or something?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Were the BLM and antifa people wearing uniforms or something?
It is because of people like you that the anarchists and arsonists are having a heyday. You are presently clueless and remain clueless until they burn your house down.

This is called ASYMMETRICAL WARFARE. These evildoers do not need uniforms. But they have a uniform perverted idea of what life is all about. STEAL, KILL, AND DESTROY.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
It is because of people like you that the anarchists and arsonists are having a heyday. You are presently clueless and remain clueless until they burn your house down.

This is called ASYMMETRICAL WARFARE. These evildoers do not need uniforms. But they have a uniform perverted idea of what life is all about. STEAL, KILL, AND DESTROY.
So how do you know they're BLM or antifa? So far, the main people being arrested for killing and destroying have been right-wing "boogaloo" boys trying to start a race war.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Where have you been? It's all over the news. They have destroyed the neighborhood.
I've been posting stories from Seattle media and they paint the opposite picture. What news are you talking about?

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been posting stories from Seattle media and they paint the opposite picture. What news are you talking about?
The media is LYING! I live here, they are lying about it! There are people carrying guns, AK 47's, fires, graffiti - wake up dude. Don't be so naive and ignorant.
Why don't you come on out and see for yourself?

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
The media is LYING! I live here, they are lying about it! There are people carrying guns, AK 47's, fires, graffiti - wake up dude. Don't be so naive and ignorant.
Why don't you come on out and see for yourself?
The articles I've been posting from Seattle media have pictures and videos showing a peaceful scene within the CHAZ. What do you have?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So how do you know they're BLM or antifa? So far, the main people being arrested for killing and destroying have been right-wing "boogaloo" boys trying to start a race war.
This whole thing about right-wing "boogaloo boys" is called FAKE NEWS and a "False Flag" operation. No one is trying to start a race war other than Black Lives Matter.

Here is the evidence that Anarchists, BLM and Antifa have joined hands to hijack the rule of law and the Constitution of the USA in
Seattle (as one glaring example):

Seattle, Washington’s Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) — formed by anarchists, Antifa members, and Black Lives Matter activists — has set up a border wall surrounding its perimeters and is seemingly conducting ‘deportations’.
PHOTOS: Seattle 'Autonomous Zone' Has a Border Wall

This article has pictures to show you what lawlessness does to America.

Here's another example:

Antifa, BLM Inside and Around New “Autonomous Zone” at University of Chicago Police Department Urinate in Diapers (VIDEOS)
Antifa, BLM Inside and Around New "Autonomous Zone" at University of Chicago Police Department Urinate in Diapers (VIDEOS)

Reactions: Candidus