BLESSED Are The Poor = Deuteronomy 15;11, Luke 4;18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BLESSED Are The Poor = Deuteronomy 15;11, Luke 4;18
------------------------------------------------------------------

Deuteronomy 15;11
For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

I Samuel 2;7-8
The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and He hath set the world upon them.

Job 36;15
He delivereth the poor in his affliction, and openeth their ears in oppression.

Psalm 9;18
For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

Psalm 34;6
This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 41;1
Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.

Psalm 72;4
He shall judge the poor of the people, He shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.

Psalm 113;7-8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

Proverbs 19;1
Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.

Proverbs 22;9
He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.

Matthew 5;3
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 4;17-19
And there was delivered unto Him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised; To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Luke 6;20-21
And He lifted up His eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

James 2;5
Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which He hath promised to them that love Him?

AMEN