Blessed By CB Christianity Board

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

snaggs

Dec 21, 2006
I would just like to share My amazement with everybody and My gratitude to CB Forum. Recently I designed and published a website..resurrection truth. @ http://resurrectiontruth.com/My income is modest to say the least, and My budget is 00,00$. I took advantage of all the free resources that I could find, and, I certainly could not afford the money for a site review, or inclusion fee to any of the search engines. I mentioned the site in CB shout box and I received a reply... suggesting to add a link in the webmasters link section. ......Well,..to My complete astonishment! I discover this Morning upon doing a Google search to My site from the search engine..that I have a front page search result with the meta content displayed,and right below is the CB forum post. you could imagine My astonishment !! I published My site to the web only 5 days ago!! And I’m front page third from the top!! For those that have experience with Google,Yahoo.. Understand what I’m saying. That is next to impossible! And cost free!! My site must have been crawled by google through the link in the CB post.the CB forum post is now gone from the search results, but, my site is still third from top! I have been on a cloud all day today..Praise God! Most of all....I feel the Lord approves My site too! I know where all blessings come from...Thank You :bible:

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
SnaggsI am so very pleased for you and glad CB could play a part God has truly blessed those of us that strive to buck the masses to speak out and spread his truth may he continue to do so.again, congratulations

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've experienced some miraculous search engine results ourself. I like to think that God has a hand in such things because of how easily information and His Word can get out there. Glad that we could help.