Boasting about your salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
www.jenaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its one thing for the Lord to judge punish and discipline a person and its an entirely different situation when you have all these people ( including 'christians') looking down on people the Lord punishes and kicking people down when they are down and then and go and boast about your salvation with other people. Thats not right. Thats wrong. You dont kick people while they are down especially when they fall into the hands of God. I watch everything you people do on here. its not nice to rejoice in peoples failures because we all make them. To boast about your salvation and lift yourself in Christ while putting the next person down is arrogant in all aspects...We should never boast about something we didnt earn .. salvation is a free gift from God ...anyone can recieve salvation.. the only thing that can interfere with a persons salvation is free will...we all have that gift, that will God fairly gave us, a will he fairly gifted us because its OUR life... Its YOUR life and you have every respect to live YOUR life how you want to.but what we choose determines our destination, not God, God remains blameless, it just leaves us without an excuse in the end since it was our own choice and desicions in life..but theres also a lot that goes on into a persons life, so dont go judging a man who seems to be falling and out of place. We all are a work in progress so we cant judge anyone, atleast not until the work is done or that completion of day. OR atleast until we hear the Lord say " well done my good and faithful servant". And you definitely cant be go judging people you dont know, only the Lord knows what his relationship is like with a person and what entails to it. You shouldn't be ahead of yourself..or God..thats the blindest a man can get...you should no talk about it, gossip about it , boast about it, you should not saying anything atleast not until your name is confirmed in the book of life. You should live by humility and faith thats it...we dont know who is saved or not...thats never i place to say that..you should never go there...unless the Lord told you personally, thats just complete arrogancy on your part....only the Lord knows a persons heart...not anybody else... Romans 14:4

Reactions: amadeus

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And you definitely cant be go judging people you dont know...
The Bible says otherwise: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? (Mt 7:15,16).

As to boasting of one's salvation, there is no one here who is truly saved who has boasted about their salvation, since they know that it is a gift of God's grace to those who repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its one thing for the Lord to judge punish and discipline a person and its an entirely different situation when you have all these people ( including 'christians') looking down on people the Lord punishes and kicking people down when they are down and then and go and boast about your salvation with other people. Thats not right. Thats wrong. You dont kick people while they are down especially when they fall into the hands of God. I watch everything you people do on here. its not nice to rejoice in peoples failures because we all make them. To boast about your salvation and lift yourself in Christ while putting the next person down is arrogant in all aspects...We should never boast about something we didnt earn

agree. There is a lot of kicking others when they down, then going to boast about how loving we are. Do we want to be a kicker?

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
agree. There is a lot of kicking others when they down, then going to boast about how loving we are. Do we want to be a kicker?
But thats just it, there is none good, only God can be good all the time..there is none righteous...unless Jesus put that righteousness on you..even so..even if you are saved its still not should be boasted around..and people should not be gossiping and judging people they dont know...or atleast confront that person as if they got a problem....nobody is righteous to pass judgement on a person...or thier failures....cause we are all sinners..we are all filthy rags...in dire need of a Lord and savior...nobody can talk about nobody..we all have sinned and fallen short...

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says otherwise: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? (Mt 7:15,16).

As to boasting of one's salvation, there is no one here who is truly saved who has boasted about their salvation, since they know that it is a gift of God's grace to those who repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
There's a bunch of hypocrisy on this forum and you cant tell me otherwise cause i see it with my own eyes...

Reactions: amadeus

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is the problem that you don't even see. You aren't stating the obvious. You are making an accusation without backing it up with proof.
I see it all over the forum...how some people talk as if they have authority over God and what he can and cant do...etc they think they own Jesus so they can say anything they want...and boast about it...

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But thats just it, there is none good, only God can be good all the time..there is none righteous...unless Jesus put that righteousness on you..even so..even if you are saved its still not should be boasted around..and people should not be gossiping and judging people they dont know...or atleast confront that person as if they got a problem....nobody is righteous to pass judgement on a person...or thier failures....cause we are all sinners..we are all filthy rags...in dire need of a Lord and savior...nobody can talk about nobody..we all have sinned and fallen short...

agree. I fall short everyday. I’m assuming you are saying you also fall short? But can we also be persuaded better things? Hebrews 6:8-10 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned. [9] But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak. [10] For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Sometimes I’m afraid to respond to you as if no matter what I say you’ll take it wrong or with ill intent. I’ve read a lot of what others post to you about your grammar or eclipses or whatever nonsense criticism and can relate to being told those things. Not sure what you have experienced as a woman but can relate to being told your crap and then hearing a different message from God. Filthy rags ...yes. But that is not the end in He makes all things new, a garment of praise in and of God is not filthy rags. I’m not against you so hope you don’t take it that way. Agree there are contradicting messages rarely seen. Like Romans 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

But we can talk all day long about those judging and kicking others when they are down, and then turn around and kick those who kick those who are down. No different. Still hypocritical in judging those who judge, is still judging.

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
agree. I fall short everyday. I’m assuming you are saying you also fall short? But can we also be persuaded better things? Hebrews 6:8-10 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned. [9] But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak. [10] For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Sometimes I’m afraid to respond to you as if no matter what I say you’ll take it wrong or with ill intent. I’ve read a lot of what others post to you about your grammar or eclipses or whatever nonsense criticism and can relate to being told those things. Not sure what you have experienced as a woman but can relate to being told your crap and then hearing a different message from God. Filthy rags ...yes. But that is not the end in He makes all things new, a garment of praise in and of God is not filthy rags. I’m not against you so hope you don’t take it that way. Agree there are contradicting messages rarely seen. Like Romans 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

But we can talk all day long about those judging and kicking others when they are down, and then turn around and kick those who kick those who are down. No different. Still hypocritical in judging those who judge, is still judging.
Then ignore my threads...cause i dont take things lightly remember what they say, if you dont have anything nice to say dont say at all...why add more coal just to stir up the fire...maybe if people stop judging me...i wont have to judge anyone...you say you were hesistant to respond to my criticising..why isnt you were hesistant to this thread? I mean i must sound angry in my OP....yet you were quick to respond to it by throwing another stone... HYPOCRITES!