Born again Christans DO NOT SIN!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be ignorant. What does the Law have to do with unbelief? Do you honestly believe if you have "belief" in Christ that your sins of murder and stealing are okay?

That law showed us our SIN. Not just the sin of unbelief. Jesus came to take away the transgressions from our hearts to make us truly righteous. And not just imputed righteousness, but active righteousness.

If people here knew you the way that God does , they would vomit.....that goes DOUBLE for me......who on “ EARTH” do you think you are fooling? Not me.Not God.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't worry, I expect the world to hate me. Jesus said you would.

.....I’m just making a point for anybody with a modicum of self-insight or common sense....people misunderstand verses like Hebrews 10 and “ think” they have to be Perfect and then delude themselves into thinking that they “ Are” so that they can sleep at night.....a false and sad existence....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe we are to strive as much as is possible against sin. But I don't think all sin can be extricated in this life while in the flesh. We are more sinful than we realize.

AMEN! True Christians are Obedient.....The “ Engine” that drives the type of Obedience that God desires is a Natural Outgrowth Of Love .....Resting in the Gospel Of Grace , knowing that you are Forgiven Forever, no after what happens because you Rest in the Finished Work Of the Cross is what Spurs this Love......If you are being Obedient based on Fear.....well, that is better than being an Overt Sinner, But in a Sense you are really just “ spinning your wheels.....”

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so anyone who disagrees with your position is the world and not a believer.

Got it.......................................................

thanks but no thanks.

Disagree all you want. I've learned things on Christian forums. But we can disagree and not HATE one another with vicious posts can't we. It is those that hate that are of the world. I thought you knew the Word. That is what Jesus was talking about.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t hate you at all, in fact..... I like you a lot.....I just think your Doctrine is Nuts....

Then show me with scripture where I'm wrong. But if all you've got is 1 John 1 or Romans 7, or that Paul was a card carrying sinner don't bother. I've already shown that 6, 8 and 10; and 14-25 is about those still in darkness under the Law. And that Paul was FORMERLY a sinner, worse than any other apostle.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then show me with scripture where I'm wrong. But if all you've got is 1 John 1 or Romans 7, or that Paul was a card carrying sinner don't bother. I've already shown that 6, 8 and 10; and 14-25 is about those still in darkness under the Law. And that Paul was FORMERLY a sinner, worse than any other apostle.
since the poster said he does not hate you then you have sinned against your brother and have falsely accused him.

so there goes 44 years down the drain.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don’t need Scripture .....are you married? Let me talk to your Spouse for five minutes to investigate your “ Perfection”.......

In Galatians 6, Paul refers to Born Again Believers “caught up in Sin” ......even James admits that we all “ stumble in many ways”....

Your Doctrine is simply too Silly to argue about and you will never see the Light ....just continue to take comfort in a delusion that lets you sleep at night.....simply because you misunderstand a few Bible verses that you refuse to investigate.....such an unnecessary shame....

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
since the poster said he does not hate you then you have sinned against your brother and have falsely accused him.

so there goes 44 years down the drain.
LOL. Bearing false witness is when you know the truth about them and lie about them. He was acting like he hated me, which hasn't been anything new. So you have sinned against me.

Don't forget about judging when it can come back and bite ya! "Judge not, that ye be not judged." How do you like them apples!

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t need Scripture .....are you married? Let me talk to your Spouse for five minutes to investigate your “ Perfection”.......

In Galatians 6, Paul refers to Born Again Believers “caught up in Sin” ......even James admits that we all “ stumble in many ways”....

Your Doctrine is simply too Silly to argue about and you will never see the Light ....just continue to take comfort in a delusion that lets you sleep at night.....simply because you misunderstand a few Bible verses that you refuse to investigate.....such an unnecessary shame....

My doctrine is scriptural, but is foolishness or "silly" to the carnal man. I know you've read this passage a number of times and claims it is for everyone but you. But this time, read it slowly. It will be to you like looking in a mirror.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

1 John 3:5-9
1 John 3:21-24
Romans 6:6-7
Romans 8:1-9
1 John 1:7
shall I go on...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My doctrine is scriptural, but is foolishness or "silly" to the carnal man. I know you've read this passage a number of times and claims it is for everyone but you. But this time, read it slowly. It will be to you like looking in a mirror.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

1 John 3:5-9
1 John 3:21-24
Romans 6:6-7
Romans 8:1-9
shall I go on...

Please do not go on.....computer ink is much too valuable to waste.....I don’t argue with people that say they have no sin. I also do not argue with those that claim that the Earth is flat.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. Bearing false witness is when you know the truth about them and lie about them. He was acting like he hated me, which hasn't been anything new. So you have sinned against me.

Don't forget about judging when it can come back and bite ya! "Judge not, that ye be not judged." How do you like them apples!
denying sin is also lying which is a sin

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please do not go on.....computer ink is much too valuable to waste.....I don’t argue with people that say they have no sin. I also do not argue with those that claim that the Earth is flat.

LOL That reminds me of my Chiropractor's brother. He actually believes the earth is flat. And my Chiropractor doesn't believe we landed on the moon. Strange family. But great doctors.

Reactions: amadeus

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sin has to be known to you for God to not automatically cleanse you as long as you are His and keeping his commandments; and when He gives you a new one, to keep it also.

Philippians 3:16

You seem to still be my accuser. Don't follow after the accuser of the brethren. That is hate.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a person who knows he is sinning denies it there is a serious problem.
If a person who is not sinning simply confirms that he is not sinning, I could understand doubting his statement but absent proof, why would we open our mouths to accuse him of falsehood... because you don't believe you can do that?

Is that not what his accusers tried to do to Jesus as they conspired against him?

Why do you believe that Jesus did not sin?
What did John write about us, the believers?

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." I John 3:2

Is it also written that we can in no case see him as he is before the dirt is finally thrown over our faces? Did not Jesus overcome the world of his own temptations before he went to the cross? Why would it be impossible for God to do the same thing in us if we are fully and continuously yielded to Him? Is God not able?

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27

Reactions: MatthewG