• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You just wrote that the Blood of Jesus is not the new covenant., and that Jesus is just an "anointing"...

I'll quote you,...

: Episkopos said...

""""""Jesus is an anointing...but He's not a blood atonement."""""

You are quoting me wrong and the bible wrong. Jesus is the Son of God.
Your confusion is profound. To be IN Christ is to be covered by His anointing. That is what being "Christian" is about. Without that anointing you are taking the "Christ" out of "Christian."

Whereas Jesus said to you.....""This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.""""

So, Episkopos...... the "anti'Chirst" is in your Cross denying mouth, your posts, your theology, and your self invented religion.
Keep posting it, so that the members can see a live one.
This..

1 John 2:18,= as you keep self defining yourself, over and over in every post, video, and Thread....., Episkopos.

LOL. You give me the chance to teach sound doctrine in comparison to your Luther inspired dross.
Jesus is THE Son of God, not an "anointing".

He is both. He is God's Son and our covering anointing.
And Jesus IS The New Covenant.....It's His very Blood.

You are contradicting yourself. Jesus is the Son of God...not a covenant. Where does Jesus say "I am the Covenant" ?
Let Jesus tell you, so that you can deny it again in Public, Episkopos, for the members to see....

Jesus said to you.....""This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.""""
If only you could understand the words of Jesus..maybe you could even experience the anointing of Jesus.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is error of great magnitude. You are mixing testaments here.

Imputing righteousness to someone....as per Abraham, or Phinehas...is God RECOGNIZING righteousness in a person. This is not a divine righteousness..but a human righteousness that happens to get God's attention. It is based on God's mercy and benevolence towards we who are weak and needy. The same goes for the Publican in the parable of the Publican and the Pharisee. The Publican was deemed (imputed) to be righteous by God...although a sinner.
This is grave Error. If God recognizes righteousness in someone. It would not be imputed righteousness. It would be a seen, or known righteousness.

You really need to stop thinking you are righteous. And recieve the3 righteousness whcih can only come through faith in Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are contradicting yourself. Jesus is the Son of God...not a covenant. Where does Jesus say "I am the Covenant" ?

Jesus said...

King James Bible
For this is my blood of the New Covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

New King James Version
For this is My blood of the New Covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

So, reader, who is the Cross denying Liar?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold hates repentance...and truth of any kind, really. :(

But repentance is useless unless there is something to repent both from and something to repent to. If we can never overcome sin...we can ask God for forgiveness, but should we then return to what we did previously and sin again? Do we have the innate power to choose to NOT sin? Ever? Repentance means we turn AWAY from something evil...back to God.

The New Covenant is about what we turn to God for. We turn to God for His grace which empowers us to overcome sin, the devil and the world.
You reject repentance.

Your still thinking you are righteous..

and rejecting the righteousness whcih can only come through Christ. Through his blood..

Reactions: Keturah

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Jesus said...

King James Bible
For this is my blood of the New Covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

New King James Version
For this is My blood of the New Covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Why then do you deny that Jesus is the Son of God? Why must you say that He is only blood? Did Jesus not also have flesh? And are these truly Jesus? Is Jesus not also Spirit and life?

You only see what is beneficial to you. You are a common self-interested religious person ...like SOOOO many... very common... that is trying to teach things he knows nothing about. All in a bid for support from others who also want to be saved in their carnal state.

Reactions: faithfulness

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. But to not believe in the grace of God to walk as Jesus walked is the sin of unbelief...so then you are adding a new sin of unbelief to your already heavy roster of sins.

Not many modern believers are taught about the saving grace that is found in Christ.

Grace is the power of God usward who believe.

Seek the Lord...surrender your body, your mind, and all you have....in order to win Christ.
Saving grace

a grace that is not earned, but given anyway

The grace of God is based out he blood sacrifice of his son. Jesus.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why then do you deny that Jesus is the Son of God? Why must you say that He is only blood? Did Jesus not also have flesh? And are these truly Jesus? Is Jesus not also Spirit and life?

You only see what is beneficial to you. You are a common self-interested religious person ...like SOOOO many... very common... that is trying to teach things he knows nothing about. All in a bid for support from others who also want to be saved in their carnal state.
He kings to christ

you point to self

Yet you claim he is self interest smh

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Why then do you deny that Jesus is the Son of God?

Listen deceiver.

I stated that Jesus was the Son of God in Post # 18.
So, listen up Luke 11:35......= trying to deflect and dodge and run from what you've stated against the Son of God, is not going to work for you on my Threads.
Not ever.
Believe it.
-

Jesus said...

King James Bible

New King James Version

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is a non-believer expected to believe in the power of God...grace..to overcome sin? Or is that form of unbelief peculiar to those who are called "believers"?

In an army...if you are mobilized and you don't respond...you are seen as a deserter. (Or AWOL) can the same be said of a civilian who is not in the army? (Of course not)

So then unbelief in the power of God that enables us to overcome ALL sin...is a sin of unbelief peculiar to God's people.

There is no use pointing the finger at unbelievers while you are in unbelief yourself. There is no point in complaining that civilians are not in the army if you are a deserter yourself.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Is a non-believer expected to believe in the power of God..

Jesus said...

King James Bible

New King James Version

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Listen deceiver.

I stated that Jesus was the Son of God in Post # 18.
So, listen up Luke 11:35......= trying to deflect and dodge and run from what you've stated against the Son of God, is not going to work for you on my Threads.
Not ever.
Believe it.
-

Jesus said...

King James Bible

New King James Version

This sound more like a confession than an accusation. :rolleyes: You like getting excited over semantics...because you are not tracking what I'm saying with any kind of logic or intelligent observation...just a religious backlash...and carnal reaction.

Jesus atoned for the sins of the world with His blood...but He Himself is not a blood atonement. It is something He did.Jesus is still alive.

You want a dead Jesus...to pay for your continuing sinfulness. You want Him to BE a blood atonement...and for His action to become a noun. You want His work to be Him...and leave Him dead.

Jesus said...this is My blood... not..I am My blood. Maybe too subtle a difference for the self-interested one who NEEDS Jesus to stay on the cross...permanently.

But Jesus is ALIVE...and those who are IN Him have been quickened into His eternal life. The action of Jesus to redeem mankind is past. But Jesus has walked on...with those who abide in Him and His living blood cleanses those who walk IN Him from all sin.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This sound more like a confession than an accusation.

Not to all the members who will find my Thread.
Watch and see...

Jesus said...

King James Bible

New King James Version

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is THE Son of God, not an "anointing".

And Jesus IS The New Covenant.....It's His very Blood.

Let Jesus tell you, so that you can deny it again in Public, Episkopos, for the members to see....

Jesus said to you.....""This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.""""
Amen

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not to all the members who will find my Thread.
Watch and see...

Jesus said...

King James Bible

New King James Version

Vain repetition? A carnal religious mind stuck in a rut? A virtue-signalling plea for support from others?

You say that Jesus is NOT an anointing. Am I going to harp continuously on that? You have simply never known the risen Lord. Why should I be upset at that? You do get upset, however, when truth upsets your half-baked religious schemes...and react like a true carnal man would. EVERY TIME.

There's no way you are going to counter a testimony of life with a theory about death...so you have to try getting me on a point I made which you take out of context to support a vain religious presumption...that only indoctrinated people feel has any value.

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Being born again is only a beginning...not an end in itself. It is a sample of grace that is insufficient to overcome sin as Jesus did. For the full measure of grace we all need to GO TO GOD personally to receive power from on high to walk as Jesus walked.

Those who oppose this teaching...this sound doctrine...have either never been born-again at all...or else have buried their talent.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is a non-believer expected to believe in the power of God...grace..to overcome sin? Or is that form of unbelief peculiar to those who are called "believers"?

In an army...if you are mobilized and you don't respond...you are seen as a deserter. (Or AWOL) can the same be said of a civilian who is not in the army? (Of course not)

So then unbelief in the power of God that enables us to overcome ALL sin...is a sin of unbelief peculiar to God's people.

There is no use pointing the finger at unbelievers while you are in unbelief yourself. There is no point in complaining that civilians are not in the army if you are a deserter yourself.
a Non believer has to repent and believe in the power of God in grace to be freed from the penalty of sin. Before he can even begin to achieve power overcome sin.

One day you will realise this.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being born again is only a beginning...not an end in itself. It is a sample of grace that is insufficient to overcome sin as Jesus did. For the full measure of grace we all need to GO TO GOD personally to receive power from on high to walk as Jesus walked.

Those who oppose this teaching...this sound doctrine..have either never been born-again at all...or else have buried their talent.
Being born again is the act of being made alive in christ. Because the penalty of sin is removed.

From here, we spend our lifetime overcoming the power or sin.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vain repetition? A carnal religious mind stuck in a rut? A virtue-signalling plea for support from others?

You say that Jesus is NOT an anointing. Am I going to harp continuously on that? You have simply never known the risen Lord. Why should I be upset at that? You do get upset, however, when truth upsets your half-baked religious schemes...and react like a true carnal man would. EVERY TIME.

There's no way you are going to counter a testimony of life with a theory about death...so you have to try getting me on a point I made which you take out of context to support a vain religious presumption...that only indoctrinated people feel has any value.
Stop telling people what they have and have not done.

It’s funny you claim he has never known the risen lord. When yu still do not know him

Reactions: ChristisGod

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Vain repetition?

You need attention.
You came here to get it, as apparently your Threads are dead.

Here is the issue... You cant post that you dont offend Jesus, and The Cross.

Let me show you again......

Jesus said...

King James Bible

New King James Version

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"Salvation by : faith alone'..

See that?

This means......God sent Christ to the Cross to become your Salvation......your sin bearer....... your forgiveness., and your Eternal LIFE.

Christ was on the Cross all ALONE, doing that for you and me.

Put your FAITH there, Give God your faith, as He accepts nothing else to thereby take what Jesus has done for you, and apply it to you, as:

= "the Gift of Salvation" and "the gift of Salvation"

"Faith alone", means........Faith specific.........It means faith only in ONE..........."alone".....nothing else, or as Jesus said.....I am THE WAY... not a way or some way to the Father, but ME ALONE>......JUST ME ALONE.... John 14:6

It means when you take Jesus, God takes YOU.

You dont WORK For that as that is your """ FAITH is counted as righteousness."""

The working........The Fruit bearing, comes after you have given God your faith., as now you have entered, by being born again.

= "justification BY faith"....

You are now in the WALK of FAITH.......... because you are born again.

God saved you, as "Grace through faith", based on the CROSS, and now you are IN that Salvation, as a ""new creation in Christ."

You HAVE IT. = born again.

See that Reader?

Now you do the = "present your body as a living sacrifice"......"mortify your members".... "get water baptized " part.,.. not to be saved or stay saved ...but because you ARE SAVED.