• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello.
This was a personal address to one who frequents forums under those two names but NOW is under a new one.

I wanted her to know I recognized her .

She always spouts Calvinistic thoughts & is double- minded in her spirituality about God FORCING himself upon her !

Sometimes she believes many different theologies on the word. Loves to copy & paste but doesn't have own original thoughts often.
Thank you for responding and clarifying. Have a Blessed day!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
, God stepped into our life and stopped you from making a life error?

God doesn’t stop us from going through hardship and pain as a born again or a non believer....

One of the ways that God answers prayer, is to not do it for you.
Thats a "no".
God say's "NO".
That's the Answer.
Why? Because If He gave it to you, it would destroy your life.
And THAT thing, not given, is one of those situations that you can look back on, years later, and you think...."had God answered that Prayer, i would be in trouble, even now".

See.......God knows this..., and so, sometimes the answer is "NO". !

One of the most painful "no's" is when God directs you away from something you love too much.
That hurts so much.

Here is a short personal Testimony about it....

When i was 17, God had His Hand on Me.
When i was 18... I met someone who i fell in love with, who "went to church" and "seemed to be a believer".
At that age, and having no real Spiritual maturity, i was not able to SEE..
So, i fell in Love......Total immersion. Complete. She was like breath to me.

I was young, and when you are young, the feelings can run too deep...
So, God ended that relationship, and i thought i wouldn't be able to keep on living.
For 2-3 yrs, my heart was heavy, broken. I cried so many pain filled tears.

3 yrs after she and I parted she called me "out of the blue'..... and told me she wanted to talk to me.
We drove to the Beach, and she said..

"Tomorrow im going to get married, but if you dont want me to, then i wont do it".

See that reader?
That is the Devil reaching for you with something so painful and so hurtful, because He always tries to destroy your LIfe using a PERSON to do it.

Remember that.......

Now its over 4 decades later.... Im in the Ministry over 35 Yrs.
God called me when i was 26 with a anointing to Teach and Evangelize.
Its my BREATH for a long time now.

But...., Had i married this girl, i would be "out there somewhere"........and only God knows how that would have ended as a life long nightmare.
I wouldn't be here for you, Reader........thats for sure.

And this girl. She didn't go to church for over 30 yrs, i discovered after 30 yrs.

= God saved my life by telling me "No"., and because He did, ive been able to help thousands and thousands.

Reader,

Sometimes God says.....>"STOP"......."NO">.....>"LEAVE THAT ALONE"., and Daddy in Heaven knows best.
Absolutely.
You CAN Trust Him, even when it hurts to let it go.
Believe it.

A.) it has to Go, or you will be stuck to it, and it will never allow you to grow beyond that place you should not be... to begin with.

Also....Ritajanice,

There is a difference between God protecting you from yourself, and what Paul teaches as : "ive finished my Course".

The "Course" is the walk of faith, that involves training and obedience, and that includes Hebrews 12:6, and "carrying your Cross" and "in this world you shall have Tribulation"..... = all of this.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
One of the most painful "no's" is when God directs you away from something you love too much.
That hurts so much.
That hurts so much.
See that reader?
That is the Devil reaching for you with something so painful and so hurtful, because He always tries to destroy your LIfe using a PERSON to do it.
That’s very interesting because, as you know as a new babe, we don’t know very much.

I have been born again for at least 30yrs...now, unbeknown to me, I was led by my emotions....never even knew it, not until God pointed it out to me, being led by one’s emotions is pretty hard to break.
Well, nothing is to hard for the Lord, with constant prayer and asking God to help me overcome these powerful emotional feelings....I do believe my being led by my emotions are very much behind me....I am to be led by the Holy Spirit....not my emotions.......thanks for the explanation Behold, so happy that your life turned out for the best...to me, that was the will of God for your life...he had already planned that you were going to be a teacher for him, unbeknown to you at the time....that’s my belief anyway.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

back to the Track.

A.). "Born again = No Sin".

Now, How would you teach that to your SS class or to your mother?

You'd explain to them that ........ '""" the Spirit is THE... born again..""""

In other words, when Jesus said....>"You must be born again"....>He was not talking about your legs and arms and ears.
As that is your BODY, and your body is "DEAD because of SIN", and is going to the grave.
Your body is going to be put in a box, then in a hole in the ground, or they are going to cremate your body.
Have you decided which, yet?
Well, here is some good news....... = JESUS is about to come and get the born again.
So, you may well miss your funeral.

So, what is left of you, that is not your body?, ...as that is what He's talking about that can receive a new BIRTH.

That can't be your mind, as your mind is not born.. Its developed, along with your IQ and your Character and your Honestly, and your obsessions.

That leaves just one......

Your SPIRIT, = as that is the Real you, Reader.
The "Son/Daugher" of God, is the Born again Spirit.
Your Body only contains your Spirit, and when your body dies, your spirit does not. It continues. And its going to so somewhere., and "the GRAVE" is not the final answer.

Here is the final answer..

Hell or Heaven.
Heaven or Hell.

You get to choose one of those, by being born again or by not being born again.

See..........Your body dies, and your spirit is released, and if you are not BORN AGAIN SPIRITUALLY, you will never go to Heaven.
There is NO 2nd Chance to be born again in Hell, and Hell is not a myth.
It was created for the Devil and his angels before ADAM was on this earth.
If you are not born again, then you are this.....>Jesus said....>"you are of YOUR Father, THE DEVIL".
See that? And if that is you, you will be found with your father after you die, and the Born again will be found with THEIR Heavenly Father.
That is going to happen, and you have to decide before you die, where you are going to end up.
Christ is the only WAY to heaven, so if you are trying to work your way there, then turn around, as you are going the wrong WAY.

Understand?

So, do you see that the real you, that God has "reborn", is your Spirit. ?
And your born again Spirit, is 'In Christ".... "made righteous".....>"one with God"........ forever.
Your born again Spirit exists in Spiritual Union with God, and there is no sin found there, reader.

Now.....Where are your sins?
Well, Jesus said...that you will "die in them" if you are never born again.
That means you dont die in them, if you are born again,........ because Jesus has died for them already, 2000 yrs ago, on the Cross.

So, there goes your sin.

Now, when you read 2 Corinthians 5:19, that says that God does not charge any sin to you, its because your Spirit is the real you, and its "One with God"........ and Jesus "became sin" for you 2000 yrs ago, so there go your sin.

"God hath made Jesus to BE SIN FOR US".

In all this, you find your Salvation, and your Eternal Life, and your Sanctification.

Welcome To : Salvation.

Its a "Gift".

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said in Galatians that a born again believer can "fall from Grace".
This means they can return to self righteousness in their "carnal" mind, yet still be born again spiritually.

Actually, when a person comes to God by Faith, that is not God's Faith, as divine power.
That is a sinner believing in Jesus, and God accepts their faith in Christ, to accept them.

The verse says that they repented, but it does not say the were born again.
So, in that case, you can compare this one to the unsaved Hebrews, who "crucified Christ afresh" in Hebrews 10.
Neither were born again.

We can never stop being born again, as this isn't a 'faith thing"....this is a God thing, a HolySpirit operation, that is eternally completed.
Only if you endure to the end. God is not locked in if we use our free will against Him.
I've talked to so many believers who are trying to live holy and are instead "sinning and confessing".
Most are born again.
If they are born again, then what they are confessing are their actions from immature fruit, not from the lawless major sins that hve already been taken away.
Many on this Forum are assuring me that they sin and so that means i should be doing it also.
Well, you know better than them so you do you. I am not swayed by their errors, and neither should you.
They worry about some cult teaching..>"sinless perfection" that has them very confused, as it was designed to confuse them.
They dont understand that they are not under the law, and they can't understand that being "under Grace" has resolved their Salvation.
I am not swayed by this error either. Sinlessness is real. Sinless perfection are two different things and are not given at the same time. Sinlessness is at the beginning when we are cleansed of ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. That is a pretty good definition of sinlessness. And because we ALSO receive the gift of the Holy Spirit He helps us stay that way. Perfection is when all the fruit of the Spirit are at full maturity. That is closer to the end of our lives. Only then would Sinless perfection make sense.
So, they are both striving to be good, which is impossible, while trying not to lose their salvation.
What we disagree with is here is there is no striving for a Christian when the Holy Spirit is in charge, and they no longer have a sin nature - they are a new creation with either a brand new nature, or a completely cleansed nature, however you cannot put new wine into old wine skins, so it is the former.. So please don't keep saying that over and over. It makes me wonder if you even know what the power of the Holy Spirit is like.

It is only when someone, like a Jew under the law, knows the law, but their sin nature is in tact that makes them strive. They don't have the power of the Holy Spirit in them that only comes through Jesus.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt "think" myself into the new birth. I was regenerated by God when i gave God my Faith in Christ, exactly as everyone who gives God their faith in Christ.

I don't think i have God's Rightousess., i have been given it as "the gift of Salvation".

"The Gift of Righteousness".
I am interested in what changed in you if you remember. What evidence that you can point to. Because the power of the Holy Spirit is felt, and the cleansing of the sin nature is like floating without the weight of sin still in you.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Law is not faith.
They are opposites.

Jesus is the Author of our faith, by being the one in whom we Trust.

Jesus is the finisher of our faith by making it everlasting.

This is the same idea as Philippians 1:6

It says that God is FAITHFUL to complete what He started IN US.

So, all of this is in the context of : Salvation and being Born again.
Behold, you are referring to the wrong Law!

What we are not under is the letter of the law, the laws engraved on stone that were contrary to our old sin nature. We've gone from sinners to children of God. The Ten Commandments are now only for sinners.

Ezekiel 36:26-27 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.
Jeremiah 31:33 and Hebrews 8:10 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

You: "Jesus is the Author of our faith,

Authors WRITE! He writes the laws, but not on stone, on our hearts. The Author writes his laws on our hearts but in increments - from faith to faith.

You: by being the one in whom we Trust."

You said that is faith, but if we got from faith to faith, who ELSE do we trust if there is more than one? See that doesn't mean faith. Faith is obedient to what is written.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chosen, Elect, Predestined does not mean saved. Judas was called, predestined, elect, commissioned, chosen, and ordained an apostle of Christ by our Lord Himself. He preached repentance, healed the sick, cast out devils, and had the treasury bag. John 4:2 says he baptized others. Mark 9:35–41 says he belonged to Jesus. Note especially verse 35, “the twelve,” and verse 41, “because ye belong to Christ.”

Judas is a stumbling block for the doctrine of election in Calvinism.
  • He was a child of the bridechamber (Matthew 9:15).
  • Judas was called, commissioned, chosen, and ordained an apostle of Christ by our Lord Himself. He preached repentance, healed the sick, cast out devils, and had the treasury bag. John 4:2 says he baptized others. Mark 9:35–41 says he belonged to Jesus. Note especially verse 35, “the twelve,” and verse 41, “because ye belong to Christ.”He was sent to the lost sheep of Israel. Jesus called unto Him His twelve disciples. (Matthew 10:1–13). See also Mark 6:7–13 and Luke 9:1–6.
  • Jesus told His disciples that if anyone would reject them or their message from Him, they would receive severe judgment (Matthew 10:14–15).
  • Judas was a sheep among wolves (Matthew 10:16).
  • In Luke 12:32 Jesus says to His disciples, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”
  • He once heard and followed the Good Shepherd (John 10:27).
  • “He that receiveth you receiveth me” (Matthew 10:40).
  • He was part of Jesus’ family (Matthew 12:48–50).
  • Jesus said that His heavenly Father was the disciples’ heavenly Father by using the terms your, thy, and our Father in relation to His disciples’ relationship with His Father (Matthew 10:20; 5:16, 45, 48; 6:1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 14, 15, 18, 26, 32; 7:11).
  • Judas was given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of heaven (Matthew 13:10–11).
  • His eyes saw and his ears heard—he understood (Matthew 13:16).
  • “Then they [Judas was there!] that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God” (Matthew 14:33).
  • Matthew 19:27–28 says, “Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that ye [always plural in the Greek] which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” Judas was not faithful unto the end; therefore, he forfeited the promise of a throne in heaven. Judas’ fall did not negate the fact that he was promised a throne. But that promise was conditional, like all God’s promises.
  • Judas partook of the Passover. Jesus said of it in Matthew 26:18 “I will keep the Passover at thy house with my ” “Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve” (Matthew 26:20). See Luke 14:25–35 for Jesus’ definition of being His disciple (Love Him with all your heart, deny self, and take up your cross and follow Him, forsaking all else).

Yes, predestination is not referring to certain people, and rejecting others, but the RESULT of the indwelling Holy Spirit, of whosoever turns to Christ and is changed by the Holy Spirit to become like God's Son.

Romans 8:29-30
29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristisGod

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Only if you endure to the end.

If Salvation is gained or maintained by you, the Jesus's Cross was a failure.
You seem to believe he's not quite enough to keep you saved., as if you can do it.

So your verse is a misuse of a prophecy that Jesus gave in Matthew , that has the context of "the abomination of desolation".
This means your verse is talking about the Grt Trib, and has nothing to do with the way heretics who taught you redefined it as an assault against the Cross and the Blood of Jesus.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am interested in what changed in you if you remember. What evidence that you can point to. Because the power of the Holy Spirit is felt, and the cleansing of the sin nature is like floating without the weight of sin still in you.

I dont try to feel the Holy Spirit.
Im not a Charismatic.

What i do is flow in the Spirit and find inspiration from the Holy Ghost.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold, you are referring to the wrong Law!

What we are not under is the letter of the law, the laws engraved on stone

The 10 Commandments were in Stone, but Moses's 613 Laws were not.

"Christ has redeemed the born again from the Curse of the Law" because Jesus fulfilled the law is "the end of the Law for Righteousness".

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Salvation is gained or maintained by you, the Jesus's Cross was a failure.
You seem to believe he's not quite enough to keep you saved., as if you can do it.

So your verse is a misuse of a prophecy that Jesus gave in Matthew , that has the context of "the abomination of desolation".
This means your verse is talking about the Grt Trib, and has nothing to do with the way heretics who taught you redefined it as an assault against the Cross and the Blood of Jesus.
Jesus accomplished more than you realize. We not only died with Him on the cross, but are also resurrected with Him from the tomb to be sinless children of God by His power. NOT OUR OWN POWER. The power of the Spirit is the whole reason why it is necessary to be born again! "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the POWER OF GOD to salvation." TO salvation.

Yes, I know it is about the GT. But the meaning is still the same, otherwise you can bypass all the warnings by the apostles for before the GT, and believe as I've heard you say, they will be chastised but still go to heaven. Yes, I agree with you for sins not unto death, but not for sin unto death. In fact, those willful sins unto death are worse for a born again believer to commit than if they had not yet been saved. That is because of Hebrews 6. Peter says it is like a dog returning to his own vomit. I'm confused by you saying you don't believe in once saved, always saved, and yet it seems you do. Salvation is at the end of the journey, not at the beginning.

Besides, if a born again Christian takes the mark of the Beast, is he still saved? That is during the GT but what is the difference in the status of being born again? According to you saved is saved, no matter what you do. I believe the Holy Spirit helps us stay saved, but we do have to cooperate and not quench the Spirit. It is only BEFORE being filled with the Spirit that we have no power in our own salvation except to repent.

I'm glad we can discuss the Bible without all the ad hominems like in the past. I'll try to do better too. I respect you as a fellow teacher. That is why you will sometimes receive "likes" from me when all is correct, and only receive corrections on a line or two that scripture contradicts. I've also received enlightenment from the forums. I hope you too will be open. I strictly only use scripture, not any doctrines of denominations, even ones I am close to like Charismatics or Pentecostals. I correct them also! LOL Especially, Word of Faith who started out fine, but took a wrong road down into prosperity teachings. I even heard an AOG pastor teach 1 John 1:8 in error! Maybe he was looking to fill the pews for more offerings.

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is not about Law, He's about Grace.

"The LAW came by Moses but GRACE and TRUTH came by Jesus The Christ"

I thought the scriptures I gave you were clear. But evidently you didn't grasp that you are talking about the Ten Commandments, and I AM NOT! There is a difference between the Law by Moses and the eternal laws that are written on our hearts as prophesied for the NEW COVENANT that must be obeyed in order to be perfect and holy and commanded, but NOT by our own willpower, but by following the leading of the Holy Spirit who is part of our new nature so that there is no struggle, but obeyed as naturally as breathing. So please try to understand, and not accuse that I teach that the born again has to struggle to do this ourselves even with the Holy Spirit! That is not the case! He is the whole reason why we CAN! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. The new laws are actually the eternal laws that the Ten Commandments were fashioned after, but deeper and make us holy.

John 15:10 This shows there are two. I don't understand why this is denied.
10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

1 John 3:21-24
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. 22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. 23 And THIS is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Once you grasp that the gospel actually means the power of God IN US, you can stop thinking I teach that it is all our doing. I don't, and we can't.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 10 Commandments were in Stone, but Moses's 613 Laws were not.

"Christ has redeemed the born again from the Curse of the Law" because Jesus fulfilled the law is "the end of the Law for Righteousness".
Paul is only talking about the COVENANT. That was ONLY The Ten Commandments. The rest are in three categories, general for mankind, ceremonial including sacrificial all fulfilled in Christ, as were also the laws on clean and unclean meats. Clean meats represented God's people. Unclean meats represented the Gentiles. This is why the gospel went first to only the Jews. But when they rejected Christ, the gospel went to the Gentiles, and the ban on unclean meats was no longer a SIN. Unclean meat no longer represented those permanently separated from God. If you are starving and eat a rat, it is not a sin. Your body will still benefit from the protein. It just doesn't matter.

Exodus 34:28
And He wrote on the tablets the words of THE COVENANT, the Ten Commandments.

However, we are still under God's general laws on sorcery, marriage and divorce (and remarriage) and not marrying a very close relative, so it isn't all of the 613 laws.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont try to feel the Holy Spirit.
Im not a Charismatic.

What i do is flow in the Spirit and find inspiration from the Holy Ghost.

How do you know it is the Holy Ghost if you never experienced receiving Him? By faith? There is a major difference between just you, and when He fills us.

Don't knock being filled with the Holy Spirit which is all that Charismatic means (it is not a denomination like Pentecostal is)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm confused by you saying you don't believe in once saved, always saved,
That phrase was created by the heretic, recent, who defines it as "OSAS".

So, that is a mistreatment of the Grace of God, that is designed to twist the Believer's mind into a certain "stronghold" of deception.

This was actually started in Paul's day, by his enemies who hated "The Gospel of the Grace of God" that is Paul's gospel.
They still do today.
Paul was accused of "cheap grace".. "OSAS".....>"license to sin"., and most believers do not know this... but this idea of "OSAS" that is designed to corrupt your faith into the idea that GRACE is "license to sin", is something Paul Dealt with...when they accused Him of "saying we should sin, so that Grace will come".
Its the same Demonic Trick, now 1900 yrs later.....its just been updated with new "bumper stickers" by the Heretics who obsess on : "OSAS".

JUDE teaches about THEM specifically....>He wrote that the Jewish teachers came into the Church and subverted the doctrine of the Grace of God .... as/into = "license to sin"

Other then Calvinism, and the "cult of Mary" and the deception that "salvation can be lost"...... this is the very best deception that Satan has ever created to poison the believers FAITH....., and that is because it keeps people from understanding Grace correctly, by causing them to believe that when Grace is taught Correctly, that they are hearing "license to sin".

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ten Commandments were fashioned after, but deeper and make us holy.

John 15:10 This shows there are two. I don't understand why this is denied.
10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

Just keep in mind that if you keep ALL the commandments, including those, and you are not born again = its not going to save you.
=
So, keeping this, and doing that, and works works works, , is Discipleship.

Salvation is Jesus on the Cross, redeeming the World, John 3: 16-17..... and that is not our discipleship.

Being SAVED, is what God does for us........and it has nothing to do with commandment keeping or behavior., as you can do that and not be saved.

The only real proof that a person is saved, is if they are born again.
Behavior is related to discipleship.
Salvation is what God does for us as "the gift of Salvation"< ONLY when we give Him our Faith in the one who is our Salvation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How do you know it is the Holy Ghost if you never experienced receiving Him? By faith?

I said i dont try to connect feelings to the Spirit of God.
He's not a feeling, He's an indwelling presence .
Ive had all the feelings and some of the gifts, but i dont chase that, i dont pursue any of that as my Christianity.

If i was "assembly of God" or "Charismatic/Pentecostal".... then i would spend a lot of my time talking about "the infilling" and the "baptism with the HS".
Notice i dont?
Why?
Because ....
Im a doer.
I do for the Lord.
Its what im doing here.
God designed my Ministry to break down cult teaching and cause hearers to want to step up and join the fight.

"evangelist".

See, These people dont need to hear about "tongues" and "the infilling", when they can't even explain the Blood of Jesus as the Gift of Salvation.
Some of them could do it, but most here are cult taught and need special attention.
They need something that will make that Bible open up for them, and that word speak to them.
They need to understand that the Armor of God isn't on them, until they learn to exist in the Grace of God, and not in anything else.
They need to be grounded in this verse..... Hebrews 13:9.