Born again requirement ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm exposing lies so that others who don't know the truth but are sincerely seeking it here on this forum won't be seduced by falsehoods and fairy tales from people like YOU.
You mean yourself, all you do is expose yourself, crazy thought is it not,

This is a Christian forum, all you promote is catholism, everything JEsus does you add to,l and steal His Glory,

I am the way He says but BOL says no you are not the catholic church is,
We are born again by Jesus and teh Holy Spirit, BOL days, no you are not, you have to add the catholic church to,
We enter into Heaven through grace by faith, but BOL adds, no and the catholic church,
always adding your religion to all He had done stealing His authority stealing His Glory, persecuting His children, you religion has no authority from God its all from men, remember this bit I wrote yesterday

And we became so rich and built these magnificent temples to heaven so all the world could see how Holy we are, are you not proud of what we have done, oh and we even help the poor with whats left over, see God we are your church are we not?.
And the clothes we ware, you should look God, we dress so grand so that the world can see who we are, purple, and scarlet, black and Gold no expense spared, for the people must know our “position”, musnt they, after all God we are your church and we must show them who we are.
And we have priests and apostles, bishops, and clergyman. Pastors and prophets, we send them to the best schools, no expense spared, we teach them the bible, and what we want them to know, we don’t need you God cause we have the best right here on earth, and since we are your Church it must be ok.
So God I guess we must be going to heaven since we belong to at least one of these denomination which although we all preach a different gospel, hold different beliefs and sometimes even use a different bible, it is all ok, God we are your church.

See ,

Rev_3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

and just in case you missed it,

Mar 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
Mar 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

It is what religion does to men, you are teh evidence of it.

Better put on teh Flak jacket..

I come here to be lifted up. to bathe in the Glory of God, and all i see is the pharisees tearing men down, laying stumbling blocks before His peole, glorying in there religions, making a mockery of all He has done, but even they have there time limited, it will lend soon enough.

To God be all the Glory.

Reactions: jimd

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
lol. there is something about binding and loosing in your "Ass" statement, hasn't become clear to me yet tho

that is nothing compared to many an ass claiming the Holy Spirit speaks through them imho - twinc

jimd

Oct 14, 2017
catawissa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what I asked you.

I asked you if you believe the Jehovah's Witnesses, the Mormons or ANY anti-Trinitarian sect is part of Christ's Church.
I never mentioned any building. I'm talking about doctrine.

Are these sects that profess core doctrines that are in direct opposition to the core beliefs of Christianity part of Christ's Church?
And I answered but you do not seem capable of understanding because you see every thing through the perspective of the catholic church which is Lord and Master to you (good luck with that) and I see every thing through God and the individual. So it is no wonder we have very little or nothing in common. For these reasons my future communication with you, if any, will probably be mainly for entertainment.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
And I answered but you do not seem capable of understanding because you see every thing through the perspective of the catholic church which is Lord and Master to you (good luck with that) and I see every thing through God and the individual. So it is no wonder we have very little or nothing in common. For these reasons my future communication with you, if any, will probably be mainly for entertainment.

ah yes but the problem is not just you but most claim individual contact with God and/or inspiration via the Holy Spirit so the Holy Spirit gets the blame for division, confusion etc - this is blasphemy - twinc

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Lets face it...God spoke through an Ass!
there is something about binding and loosing in your "Ass" statement, hasn't become clear to me yet
that is nothing compared to many an ass claiming the Holy Spirit speaks through them imho - twinc
Lets face it...God spoke through an Ass!
hmm, we might be a tiny step closer here; if an ass only claims that the Spirit speaks through them, but we determine that It has not, has the Spirit then spoken, or not? i don't know. Ah, how was the determination made? maybe

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So it is no wonder we have very little or nothing in common.
yikes Jim, imo if neither of you ever talked IRL your vast commonalities would become more obvious.
In reality you have very little or nothing different imo.

edit, i dunno maybe not

Last edited:

jimd

Oct 14, 2017
catawissa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah yes but the problem is not just you but most claim individual contact with God and/or inspiration via the Holy Spirit so the Holy Spirit gets the blame for division, confusion etc - this is blasphemy - twinc
I know of no one who would dare to blame the Holy Spirit, so like the rest of your theology, that is a fallacy.

Reactions: Armadillo

jimd

Oct 14, 2017
catawissa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yikes Jim, imo if neither of you ever talked IRL your vast commonalities would become more obvious.
In reality you have very little or nothing different imo.

edit, i dunno maybe not
It may be because you are better equipped at figuring out the complications of binding an loosing "ass" statements:):D:rolleyes:

jimd

Oct 14, 2017
catawissa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm. what we are perceiving as blame here might in truth be credit?
And maybe we could think of a few more ways to describe it, you know, just for entertainment, since we don,t have anything more worthwhile to do or maybe it's to complicated for you?:):D:rolleyes:

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
And maybe we could think of a few more ways to describe it, you know, just for entertainment, since we don,t have anything more worthwhile to do:):D:rolleyes:
ha. i get that feeling sometimes myself, but being as my little man is such an idiot, this at least keeps me out of trouble lol.

but fwiw ppl seriously seeking can be led to one of your posts five years from now by searching for "whatever."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It may be because you are better equipped at figuring out the complications of binding an loosing "ass" statements:):D:rolleyes:
we get it "here a little, there a little," though, right, so while it is surely better to get hearing by the Word IRL, while going out in the manner of Abel, it seems a bit of plowing one's own ground in the way of Cain is also...well, inevitable, if not desireable.

i've spent prolly several hours over the course of my life reflecting or seeking after the meaning for "what you bind here is bound there," and i have yet to hear an explanation that rings true for me, even if imo someone maybe got close over on that thread. Actually i think it might be more like "what you bind here is bound also here, right beside that other here" ya that helped lol

jimd

Oct 14, 2017
catawissa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha. i get that feeling sometimes myself, but being as my little man is such an idiot, this at least keeps me out of trouble lol.

but fwiw ppl seriously seeking can be led to one of your posts five years from now by searching for "whatever."
I hope they are entertained as well as I.

Reactions: bbyrd009

jimd

Oct 14, 2017
catawissa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we get it "here a little, there a little," though, right, so while it is surely better to get hearing by the Word IRL, while going out in the manner of Abel, it seems a bit of plowing one's own ground in the way of Cain is also...well, inevitable, if not desireable.

i've spent prolly several hours over the course of my life reflecting or seeking after the meaning for "what you bind here is bound there," and i have yet to hear an explanation that rings true for me, even if imo someone maybe got close over on that thread. Actually i think it might be more like "what you bind here is bound also here, right beside that other here" ya that helped lol
I am confident you can figure it out:)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I hope they are entertained as well as I.
hard to tell if you're being facetious or not? You're sounding quite...cavalier about forums today? Fwiw i could direct you to a direction right from Christ for this, that you may take literally if you like: "empty your pockets and leave town, and when you get there stay in one place and eat what they feed you." send us reports though, k? :D

jimd

Oct 14, 2017
catawissa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hard to tell if you're being facetious or not? You're sounding quite...cavalier about forums today? Fwiw i could direct you to a direction right from Christ for this, that you may take literally if you like: "empty your pockets and leave town, and when you get there stay in one place and eat what they feed you." send us reports though, k? :D
If He calls you to do that then by all means have at it:)

jimd

Oct 14, 2017
catawissa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha you flatter me, i seriously can barely feed myself. i am likely as good an example of what not to do as BoL or someone lol. Whatever i recommend, the opposite should def be considered imo.
Pretentious humbleness will get you zip, sorry:)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it seems no one told you that 'the heart is the most deceitful of all'[Jer 17:9] - twinc
Oh, my dear twinc, it is a person's own heart he must careful about. That is where the worst of deceptions lie.
When it comes to other people treat them always with love even if they don't seem to be loveable. Remember the second greatest commandment:

"And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." Matt 22:39

Or as the Apostle Paul put it:

"Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves." Phil 2:3