Boycott the NFL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
No matter what you think the case should be, in your dreams, it is about race and black racists using the NFL as their forum because it is broad and cheap for them to do.
don't guess you've deigned to answer yet why it was white people that brought it all to our attention then, huh.

see, if you cannot overlook a matter then you get what you deserve, which let's admit you love this stuff anyway, the strife etc. You don't even realize that it is your posterity that will pay the price. But then, that describes your entire generation i guess.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Funny isn't it.
ah, the punchline comes when the settlement is paid out, i guess
They are real bold until they see what they are selling is not being bought.
we'll see who has the last laugh, i guess. You make it impossible to even feel sorry for you, and that's pretty tough lol, i mean, you already live in Texas!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I never really cared about football. Anyway I have had no TV for years now and am also without a radio. So I'm out of the groove. Anyway too many players will keep going. They want to watch football and don't care about the convictions of the players.
this is essentially a wealth transfer, from the public coffer to the private, using the bigoted and misinformed as shields and fodder.

Dunno if you are privy to the "Dylan Ratigan Meltdown?" It can be hard to understand what he is even upset about; but suffice it to say that $20 Trillion did not just evaporate in a puff of smoke lol. So, when you understand why Dylan was upset, then you will understand what this NFL jackoff is all about, because no one really cares about a black guys rights, or a Fascist Salute for that matter, either. It is all about the money, how much money can be stolen from the public, who heavily subsidizes the NFL.

Reactions: DicipleofJesus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Find it interesting that white people are getting fed up with the 'poor black me' victim.
you should be finding it interesting that people who are much whiter than you are agreeing with them, lol
not to be telling you what you should be doing, i mean, i need gullible people to manipulate myself, you are my best customer, essentially. Please don't change, or i will have to get a real job lol

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never really cared about football. Anyway I have had no TV for years now and am also without a radio. So I'm out of the groove. Anyway too many players will keep going. They want to watch football and don't care about the convictions of the players.
I don't want to be on either side really, but something in me [the "old man" methinks] would like to see more people back away from the NFL for better reasons. This is really unlikely to happen for long. People are like that in the flesh, and too often they also let the ways of their flesh suppress or quench the Holy Spirit as well.

Reactions: th1b.taylot

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note you used the word 'yet'. Of course you care, that is why you are posting. You're just upset that it is blatantly racist. And for some reason that offends you.

Well, I don't consider kneeling racism, and I don't see how I can get upset over something I don't care too much about. I just find it interesting that its seen as racist only because the media made it an issue about allegedly "racist Negros".

But, like with the NFL, or NBA, if whites are not allowed equal percentage, then it is just due to their failure to make the grade. Got to keep the blacks happy. Else they burn their towns down. White man just holden me down.

I don't recall anyone ever starting a riot over a sports game except white people. When white people riot and set cars on fire over a ball game, its just Americans having a good time, or Europeans showing a healthy passion for the sport. But oh let a group of dark skinned individuals do it for legitimate reasons such as the institutional racism, and they are branded as "thugs", "bipedal apes", "mud monkeys"..............>insert name here<.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I don't consider kneeling racism, and I don't see how I can get upset over something I don't care too much about. I just find it interesting that its seen as racist only because the media made it an issue about allegedly "racist Negros".

I don't recall anyone ever starting a riot over a sports game except white people. When white people riot and set cars on fire over a ball game, its just Americans having a good time, or Europeans showing a healthy passion for the sport. But oh let a group of dark skinned individuals do it for legitimate reasons such as the institutional racism, and they are branded as "thugs", "bipedal apes", "mud monkeys"..............>insert name here<.

Kneeling by itself is not racist. If you kneel down to pray, that is not racist. If you kneel down to go under something that is not racist. If you kneel down to honor something that is not racist. Thus you are misrepresenting what is taking place. The kneeling down is done by blacks for the purpose of protest against whites for racism. It is black racism protesting. And the kneeling is done during the national anthem which spits on the flag, anthem, and country.

You say you don't care too much. That is a lie. Else you wouldn't be trying to misrepresent the kneeling as you have done.

All those 'dark skinned people' as you say, are protesting because of race. And they are using the NFL to do it. And it did just want they wanted. It had an effect. Only the effect it had is not what they thought. So, now they, like you are trying to color it as something else. Typical...so typical. But. white folk are tired of it. Tired of the bs. Thus the NFL will suffer. Because it is the avenue used to propagate this black racism.

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say you don't care too much. That is a lie. Else you wouldn't be trying to misrepresent the kneeling as you have done.

No, I really don't care that much, I don't even watch football, never cared for it. But next time I go to a Pistons game, I'll do the old Roman salute or stay seated just to see what the reaction would be. HA!!!!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I really don't care that much, I don't even watch football, never cared for it. But next time I go to a Pistons game, I'll do the old Roman salute or stay seated just to see what the reaction would be. HA!!!!

Sure, keep telling yourself that. Perhaps you will finally believe it.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
love it, i'm gonna too lol. But i'm going with the Heil, finger mustache and all, i think :)
hope Stranger is there

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You misread then.....sorry :)
well please lol, he still thinks this is a Black Thing, just like the media is portraying it, for full effect. you guys know that the education system is, right now, having days where cops come in, and your kids are taught to roll over like a dog and comply, right? Taught how to ignore the Connie, and give up their sovereignty under God. No one even knows what "probable cause" means any more.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well please lol, he still thinks this is a Black Thing, just like the media is portraying it, for full effect. you guys know that the education system is, right now, having days where cops come in, and your kids are taught to roll over like a dog and comply, right? Taught how to ignore the Connie, and give up their sovereignty under God. No one even knows what "probable cause" means any more.

Oh the school system can be another thread in of itself. Schools these days are more like prisons than places to learn your P's and Q's. They pat you down as soon as you step through the door, there's security roaming about with guns, and the kids act like they are in prison with the gang mentality. You aren't taught how to think critically, you are taught WHAT to think critically about and given an A for it. Its a sick joke, and creates nothing more than a bunch of 'yes men' and women. I'm not pledging allegiance to anyone's flag but to God himself.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh the school system can be another thread in of itself. Schools these days are more like prisons than places to learn your P's and Q's. They pat you down as soon as you step through the door, there's security roaming about with guns, and the kids act like they are in prison with the gang mentality. You aren't taught how to think critically, you are taught WHAT to think critically about and given an A for it. Its a sick joke, and creates nothing more than a bunch of 'yes men' and women. I'm not pledging allegiance to anyone's flag but to God himself.

Your'e so spiritual.

Stanger