Boycott the NFL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, once again, this is the reason according to the snowflakes, just a bunch of spiteful Negroes. Blacks are more or less the majority in the NBA, care to explain why we don't see anyone kneeling there yet? Not that I actually care, this is a non issue to me. I just find it interesting how upset people get over non sense.

Note you used the word 'yet'. Of course you care, that is why you are posting. You're just upset that it is blatantly racist. And for some reason that offends you.

Find it interesting that white people are getting fed up with the 'poor black me' victim. So easy to call for racism as the problem of all their failures in society. When in actuality, it is they themselves that have destroyed others and themselves.

But, blame it on the white man. Just holden me down.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's what they want you to believe friend, why Kirkpatrick kneeled in the first place my be about race in his opinion, but go to a military town and see how many NFL gear like hats and shirts are worn Phoenix a military town Luke air force is there for a whole weekend including Sunday at the fair and generally hanging out I could count less than ten people had worn NFL stuff. I was in Yuma the weekend before and they are heave on military same no more than three I could count. and in places like this you see just about every team in the nfl is represented this time of year.

its an issue for sure, but its not a race issue.

it wouldn't offend if they used any other method to express there opinion they could have worn something to draw attention to the same issue Kirkpatrick wanted to and not kneel and the public probably would have supported their position, but kneeling during the anthem isn't about race and they know it, but would have you think otherwise.

if the many in the public don't watch NFL anymore, it won't be because of race. the NFL is color blind and most of the fan the same, race is not the issue. the evidence isn't there to support your thinking other than what they would have you to believe, the picture job posted shows that.

As I said, and as you admit, it is all about race. That is why Kirkpatrick kneeled in the first place. The black race spitting on the American flag during the national anthem. If people in Phoenix are so ignorant to not understand this, too bad. That is their problem. I do understand it. And it is all about race.

The NFL is not color blind. Why don't they go for equality? They can field as many white players as black players with equal talent. So, why don't they? You see, this is the way the black man thinks. If there is not an equal percentage of blacks, it is all about racism. But, like with the NFL, or NBA, if whites are not allowed equal percentage, then it is just due to their failure to make the grade. Got to keep the blacks happy. Else they burn their towns down. White man just holden me down.

But, giving the blacks the majority in anything is destroying that thing. Thus, there goes the NFL.

Stranger

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How did this thread manage to get so far off track? o_O Please stick to the O/P and please note; racism is something CyB has never tolerated in any way, shape or form.....

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it's not a race issue, why are black players raising their fists? Why the "black power" salute? Isn't this protest about police brutality against the black man? How could it be about anything but race?

If it's not about race, what exactly is it?

nfl-players-protest-national-anthem.jpg

what you are showing me they aren't kneeling are they? and that isn't the issue is it? unity amongst race, isn't an issue in this country.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, and as you admit, it is all about race. That is why Kirkpatrick kneeled in the first place. The black race spitting on the American flag during the national anthem. If people in Phoenix are so ignorant to not understand this, too bad. That is their problem. I do understand it. And it is all about race.

The NFL is not color blind. Why don't they go for equality? They can field as many white players as black players with equal talent. So, why don't they? You see, this is the way the black man thinks. If there is not an equal percentage of blacks, it is all about racism. But, like with the NFL, or NBA, if whites are not allowed equal percentage, then it is just due to their failure to make the grade. Got to keep the blacks happy. Else they burn their towns down. White man just holden me down.

But, giving the blacks the majority in anything is destroying that thing. Thus, there goes the NFL.

Stranger

nope you are, and so is media and anyone who is justifying the act of disrespect for the anthem. you've definitely from what I've seen you post here on this thread have a problem with blacks, or African Americans and that definitely colors this issue for you from what I can see. and media loves to fan that fire, you are responding as they hope.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ha just wait til you gotta start paying reparations for all of the prosperous little pockets of black people that were burned out of their neighborhoods back in the 40s and 50s, coming to light now. Looks like those lawsuits will start hitting next year. Man, and those are really tragic.

What i see happening is prolly that will follow right on the heels of this--at least if the sharks are smart--and this is kind of a setup for that. If the MSM can get ppl into such a frenzy about over-reporting some black guy picking his nose during the Anthem, it shouldn't take too much imagination to see where this is going right, i mean gee i wonder how much further Stranger would have to be pushed to get violent? Physically i mean, not just verbally.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
nope you are, and so is media and anyone who is justifying the act of disrespect for the anthem. you've definitely from what I've seen you post here on this thread have a problem with blacks, or African Americans and that definitely colors this issue for you from what I can see. and media loves to fan that fire, you are responding as they hope.
the formula is pretty simple--put out some bait for ppl who don't have enough sense to overlook a matter, and will be easily offended, whip them into a frenzy, and then hand them a defeat, just like the baker thing. At some point you will get a reaction, and martial law can advance another step.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the formula is pretty simple--put out some bait for ppl who don't have enough sense to overlook a matter, and will be easily offended, whip them into a frenzy, and then hand them a defeat, just like the baker thing. At some point you will get a reaction, and martial law can advance another step.

no its not like that at all

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did this thread manage to get so far off track? o_O Please stick to the O/P and please note; racism is something CyB has never tolerated in any way, shape or form.....

This thread is not off track. Race is the root of the protest by the blacks in the NFL. We cannot discuss these protests without discussing race. Whether CyB tolerates racism or not is no reason to not discuss it. You are literally asking people to put their head in the sand and pretend somethings are not about race.

If you ignore the truth, ignore the problem, then you simply add to the problem.

Stranger

Reactions: Job

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again, go back to the purpose of the protest. It is all about race. It is all about blacks protesting against what they want to call inequality with the whites. They do so by spitting on the flag in their disrespect to the anthem. Do I have a problem with that? You bet. The media didn't start this protest. The blacks did. So, take some responsibility, for once.

And why aren't blacks protesting the inequality of white players playing in the NFL. I mean, that is unequal. Should be some form of affirmative action to level the playing field. Right?

Take a knee to that.

Stranger

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, go back to the purpose of the protest. It is all about race. It is all about blacks protesting against what they want to call inequality with the whites. They do so by spitting on the flag in their disrespect to the anthem. Do I have a problem with that? You bet. The media didn't start this protest. The blacks did. So, take some responsibility, for once.

And why aren't blacks protesting the inequality of white players playing in the NFL. I mean, that is unequal. Should be some form of affirmative action to level the playing field. Right?

Take a knee to that.

Stranger

nope not going to agree with you big guy, if you let what is now,( the NFL attitude) to be about race you loss.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Race is the root of the protest by the blacks in the NFL.
no, it isn't, not even a little. you are just a bigot, and so that frame fits for you, wadr. I am whiter than you are, and i agree with K, so how does this fit with your theory?
We cannot discuss these protests without discussing race.
who is "we?" You mean "YOU."
If you ignore the truth, ignore the problem, then you simply add to the problem.
a perfect description for your silly position here, that is not about race to anyone but you and your fellow bigots

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope not going to agree with you big guy, if you let what is now,( the NFL attitude) to be about race you loss.

Again, go back to the purpose of the protest. Just because you want to ignore that it was about race, is not going to change it. Just because you and others want to make it something other than race is not going to change it.

It is about racist blacks protesting what they believe are inequalities done to them by the white people. They just use the NFL to further their protest and spit on the flag, anthem and country in so doing. It is all about race.

So, you say it is not about race. OK, what did Kapernik take a knee for?

Stranger

Reactions: Job

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, go back to the purpose of the protest. Just because you want to ignore that it was about race, is not going to change it. Just because you and others want to make it something other than race is not going to change it.

It is about racist blacks protesting what they believe are inequalities done to them by the white people. They just use the NFL to further their protest and spit on the flag, anthem and country in so doing. It is all about race.

So, you say it is not about race. OK, what did Kapernik take a knee for?

Stranger
for the kneeler it is, which is irrelevant in this case, but for the country as a whole its about spitting on the flag, anthem and country. which in turn in this particular case is and should be an economic issue via boycotting the NFL. keep the narrative there, and one can win in the long run.

otherwise you play into their hand going on and on about race. you need pictures and arrows there stranger?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what you are showing me they aren't kneeling are they? and that isn't the issue is it? unity amongst race, isn't an issue in this country.

If you don't understand the symbol of "Black Power" you have no understanding of the black race in this country.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for the kneeler it is, which is irrelevant in this case, but for the country as a whole its about spitting on the flag, anthem and country. which in turn in this particular case is and should be an economic issue via boycotting the NFL. keep the narrative there, and one can win in the long run.

otherwise you play into their hand going on and on about race. you need pictures and arrows there stranger?

That is a ridiculous statement. The protest started about race. Blacks angry with whites. But now you say it is irrelevant. It is not irrelevant. It is about race, and it is about spitting on the flag, anthem and country by the blacks who are protesting.

No matter what you think the case should be, in your dreams, it is about race and black racists using the NFL as their forum because it is broad and cheap for them to do.

I'm not playing into their hand by recognizing and agreeing with them what this is about. They know it is about race. You and others want to change what it is about so as to make your and their position more palatable.

Funny isn't it. Black racists want to cry oppression on the blacks due to white racism, until they meet resistance. Then it is all about economics, not race. In other words, they are real bold till they see their pay check dwindling. They are real bold until they see what they are selling is not being bought.

And why aren't blacks protesting the inequality of white players in the NFL? Maybe it is because they are racists. They don't mind black racism. It is the white racism that is evil. Sure.

Stranger

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I never really liked to watch football. I was not a player and I had trouble following what was happening, so I finally stopped trying. It was so much easier to understand what was happening in a baseball game. [However, I stopped watching baseball as well before I was married [1972], except for watching my wife play softball... but that was a bit different.]
I never really cared about football. Anyway I have had no TV for years now and am also without a radio. So I'm out of the groove. Anyway too many players will keep going. They want to watch football and don't care about the convictions of the players.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You and others want to change what it is about so as to make your and their position more palatable.
yes, Stranger is just being persecuted by the whole rest of the world lol, and this must be about black and white, and could not possibly be about hypocrisy. Go put your hood back on bro

Last edited: