BreadOfLife ~ UNPROVEN CLAIMS..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GodsGrace ~
I'm not here to debate this...I just wanted to show @Enoch111 that anything could be proven from the bible

I agree it can. My view is ALL of Scripture is TRUE....BUT THAT NOT ALL of Scripture APPLIES TO EVERY ONE....And that is where can a man fall from faith...Absolutely. Can ALL men fall from Faith...Absolutely Not.
It depends ON the "IF's" that proceed every MAJOR peice of Knowledge IN Scripture which are Accomplished ... and WHICH men Accomplish them and which men Do not.

We ALL start out in the NATURAL, and AGAINST GOD...and then MANY who Heard of Christ Jesus....NOW have something NEW to Consider Believing in....Once Jesus was REVEALED...and Knowledge of Him spread across the WORLD....BELIEF IN Him..IS required to BECOME "IN" Christ....and obtain Gods Spirit, Gods SEED, to become BORN "OF" God...And those who WILL occupy Jesus' Earthly Kingdom...WILL ALL be BORN "OF" God.

"IF" is mentioned over 600 Times in the NT...
IF...this....THEN THAT...(whatever the Scripture says.

We Also have to Consider..."IF"...one DOES NOT...."then"....THAT shall not APPLY to them.

And that is what I mean, when I say...NOT ALL Scripture Applies the SAME to EVERYONE.

NOT everyone chooses to...BY accomplishing the "IF".

If, one hears, follows, believes....BUT NEVER accomplishes, BECOMING CONVERTED...
The Lord doesn't GIVE that man a Restored soul or Quicken his spirit....Because the man NEVER...AUTHORIZED the Lord to DO SO.

And that is the thing about Converstion...
WE ARE Authorizing God...to have Authority over our BODY, our SOUL, our SPIRIT....
In short we are giving him OUR LIFE.

A man can DO anything he wants...be nice, be deceitful, lie, cheat, murder, blah, blah....

A CONVERTED man...has the Spirit of God IN Him...while your mind might say, I's like to open a can of whoop arse against an other...The Lords Spirit is going to be INTERVENING...telling your spirit...Really?
You want the consequences....maybe get injured yourself, maybe be arrested, spend the money for a trial, maybe your family will be shunned, or leave you....yada, yada...

It's the "little voice"...making you feel bad, for even considering what your MIND is conjouring up.

See God doesn't CONVERT our MIND...He changes our HEART....and then His spirit dwells there, teaching and guiding our born again spirit in our heart....and when we Listen to our spirit...and NOT acquiesce to our MINDS thoughts...THEN...that is called...Having a MIND LIKE CHRIST...which is subjecting our MINDS thought to our spirits thoughts, being guided by the Spirit of God.
AND THAT, is an ongoing process...Because while we the Converted are no longer "OF" the world...we are still "IN" the world and constantly subjected to the worlds Temptations....AND those who are Converted...HAVE the Power of God WItHIN Them to guild them and help them Accomplish, being LIKE Christ.

(And this is where non-believers bring up the standard comment;
THAT:
Being SAVED, is simply a LICENSE TO SIN, and get away with it.)

WHICH IS FALSE.

Being SAVED, is God having forgiven ones SIN against God, (for disbelief) BY God, and that man can NEVER AGAIN NOT Believe (SIN) against God.

Being SAVED, is God having restored a mans SOUL, and QUICKENED the mans SPIRIT, and that man, Forever WITH thee Lord God.

Being SAVED, is Thee Lord God and His Power with the man 24-7, to guide the man toward what is GOOD, and Away from Wickedness.

What a saved man DOES toward another Person...That glorifies God, is rewarded "BY" God....and That if it be "Wicked" is followed by a "consequence" the other PERSON instigates...Divorce, Jail, loss of family leaving them, become murdered, or whatever the other person does to them, or the Civil Law allows.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GodsGrace ~
and so I think other methods are also necessary to arrive at a truth. And even then, I'm not too sure we should be 100% sure that we've arrived.

I would disagree in this respect...the Converted HAVE the Spirit of God, THEE Spirit of Truth, within them, 24-7 any time, any place, for any issue.

I would agree in this respect....EVEN Converted men DO NOT, necessarily know, understand, bother, or rely on thee Ultimate Almighty God's POWER, in Numerous circumstances. Many continue to rely on their own cleverness, personal educational knowledge, reputations, status, traditions, Egos, preachers, and don't give a consideration that they have THEE most Powerful Spirit within them...if they would just ASK!

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GodsGrace ~
God is too big,,,and we're too small.
Jesus kind of changed that, didn't He?

Amen!! Without thee Lord Jesus...WItHIN US...we would be "OF" the world, as those who are making the daily headlines proven corrupt, evil and wicked.

Are WE supposed to do anything except believe?

Believe and submit to Be MADE Converted...
^ THAT is your reasonable Service.

Rom 12:
[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Thereafter...there are other things a person can CHOOSE to do...SPEAK the Word of God, for others to hear, that they may also like to learn more, follow, be enlightened, receive measures of Faith, and elect to GIVE their Life to the Lord. (Which is a service of leading the poor....IN SPIRIT to the Lord.)
Be charitable...help a BROTHER in need.
THings like that...

FOR your works that Glorify God, He shall reward you.
FOR your works that DO NOT Glorify God...you are not punished...you simply lose rewards you could have had by doing Works that Glorify God. And works that do not Glorify God....BY a Converted man...
AND (all works of an unbeliever), shall be burned.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GodsGrace ~
[QUOTE] Is that enough to change the world? [/QUOTE]

No. Thee Mighty Lord God, is the MAKER who changes the World.

Just want to say that it's not the case that one could be saved one week, lost one week, saved the next week,,,etc etc.

Agree. A man coming and going in belief, can repeat that over and over.
A CONVERTED man is Converted ONCE, and KEPT in Faith BY the POWER of the Lord God Himself.

Leaving God is serious business and our salvation does not go "on" and "off" continuously.

Agree.

Glory to God,
Taken

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Thank you. :)

Neither do I. I believe the Lord Himself set the "CONDITION"..

John 6:51
51 I am the living bread which came down out of heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: yea and the bread which I will give is my flesh, for the life of the world.

And that is what I was speaking of...ie A man meeting that condition...WHEN...he accepts the Lords offering, AND...Becomes "CONVERTED".

Yes, it is. And an OT mans Salvation was "conditional" upon Keeping Faithful to God throughout his Life until his Death. And How another could Observe another man being "faithful", was by the other mans obedience to their Laws, and doing good works.

So, I do agree, at the end of a mans physical life...he must be IN the Lord.

Jesus brought us a new covenant, a new promise, For the man WHO heard, learned, followed, believed, (IN God AND IN Christ Jesus), received measures of faith, continued following, continued faith increase...that was his security...LEADING up to and Preparing that man FOR "CONVERSION...

How many men FAILED, under the OT? Continuously violating the Laws, yearly giving an animals blood and repeatedly Repenting?

Laws can NOT save a Man. Animal blood can not SAVE a man. We required PURE BLOOD, to pay for the SIN (of disbelief in God)...and oops...NO human has Pure BLOOD to give.
Jesus ... WiTH PURE BLOOD came and OFFERED HIS, for the FORGIVENESS of the WHOLE WORLD...AND death of HIS Flesh for the LIFE of the WHOLE WORLD...

AND WOW WOW WOW...Miraculously, through the Power/Spirit of God....WE can ACCEPT, Jesus' SINLESS Flesh as PAYMENT for our Corrupt Flesh, and Jesus' PURE Blood as PAYMENT for our Corrupt Blood (which our Blood IS our natural life); (Gen 9:4)...
BEFORE OUR NATURAL PHYSICAL DEATH!

Being Crucified WITH Christ...a Spiritual and Acceptable Death, for us, TO receive Forever Forgiveness...and JUSTIFICATION...to Receive A NEW BODY, a Glorified body.
We in the meantime...
1) continue to live in our physically alive body
2) spiritually Live IN Christ's RISEN Body
(Which is How we are IN Him)

NOW...like you said...Before our physical death...which we know not when that shall be...we, THE Converted, are Already Prepared...Wholly Whole;
Our, body, soul, spirit...
Saved in Christ...Secure IN Christ Jesus..
Once IN Christ...the Converted are SECUR-ED in Christ, and no one can take that man Away from Christ.

God Bless,
Taken
Said like this, I can accept it..
but, of course, you realize that you take the condition away by your explanation.
But, if it can work out this way...I agree.
We must be IN CHRIST...
end.

And I would like to add that in the Mosaic Covenant we could not keep the Laws...
But in the New Covenant it becomes possible because the Holy Spirit is dwelling within us.

I've often asked for the difference between the Old and New Covenant but I'm never given a reason. This is the only difference.

Oh,,,and the civil and ceremonial laws have been abolished.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GodsGrace ~

I can say that I respect anyone who believes in unconditional eternal security if they're living a life God would be happy with. I hear from too many that tell me they could live as they want to and never forfeit their salvation....this I cannot agree with and will post verse after verse (not that it helps...but there's those reading along that should know that Jesus DID teach how we are to behave).

To be clear ~
"Unconditional eternal Security ~
Depends ON..the individual.
Every individual has the OPTION, to hear, believe, follow, stop following, stop believing...

Now consider Every Individual MAKING their own INDIVIDUAL CHOICES...
THEN, "what Applies" to each individual Depends on their own "Individual" Choices...
And NOT all individual MAKE the same choices.

A man hearing, following, believing...
IS receiving measures of FAITH...
IS being prepared to Receive Salvation...
"IF" the man continues, it is the Continuing that is his security...
It is the CONDITION of Continuining, that much be achieved.

"IF" that same man, CHOOSES to Give His Life to the Lord God...that man has chosen TO GIVE God Authority OVER the mans BODY, SOUL, SPIRT...
The CONDITION is then met, by the man, FOR God, TO... Save and Quicken and forever KEEP the man.

THEREAFTER...there are NO MORE "Conditions" for that individual man TO MEET.

Thereafter...THAT individual man has OBTAINED...Individual and UNCONDITIONAL SECURITY IN the Lord God.

THE KEY IS: WHAT conditions the Individual has MET...to arrive at RECEIVING, "unconditional security"...

Behaviors ARE "Precepts".
God provided Knowledge;
Of Himself,
Of an acceptable (to Him) relationship between A man, And God.
A man MEETING those expectations, once MET, are established, and Firm, Kept BY the Power of God.

PRECEPTS are Gods Teachings ABOUT, BEHAVIORS, between and among Men.

Agree..Precepts "ARE" taught in Scripture.

HOW one man behaves Toward another man, will yeild a friendship, or enemy Among and Between men.

Friend or Foe, thee Lord Gods POWER within a man, gives a converted man, the POWER, to Love both, Friends or Foes.

A Friend may willingly accept your Love.
A Foe may Willingly reject your Love...
Doesn't matter, what the other DOES...
Lie to you, steal from you, kill you...
You have, (with the power of God), established a Love toward the friend or foe.

Now...say you...(a Converted person) Lie, cheat, fight, whatever toward A friend or foe....then what?

IS that a SIN?

If so, WHY?
If not, WHY not?
If not, WHAT is it?
If whichever...

What do you do about it?

Does that behavior, good or bad, AFFECT a mans Conversion IN Christ?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Said like this, I can accept it..
but, of course, you realize that you take the condition away by your explanation.
But, if it can work out this way...I agree.
We must be IN CHRIST...
end.

And I would like to add that in the Mosaic Covenant we could not keep the Laws...
But in the New Covenant it becomes possible because the Holy Spirit is dwelling within us.

Agree.

I've often asked for the difference between the Old and New Covenant but I'm never given a reason. This is the only difference.

Some Difference IMO are:
OT men...
God, unseen, Gods Word heard through Gods own manner to communicate with men...
To a few men...Visions, God speaking to them in Dreams...and they becoming the "speakers" on Behalf of God.

AND...the Listeners to these Speakers challenging them...where is God, "WE" want to SEE Him.
AND...SOME of the Listeners INFLUENCING the Speakers, to CHALLENGE God, that they
(The Spieakers) ALSO saying, THEY WANTED TO SEE God.

(Moses wanted to SEE God....Job wanted to SEE God)

The Speakers, found it DIFFICULT to preach ABOUT God, that the listeners COULD NOT SEE.

God called them "a Stiffnecked People".
Refering to the FACT, that "HEARING" of God and SEEING His WORKS, was NOT SUFFICIENT for them, without being able to SEE God.

And that is where the PROMISE of a MESSIAH begins, when thee Lord God, begins unveiling His plan to SEND "a holy thing of God", for THEM TO SEE....and HEAR.

ONCE, God SENT thee Christ Messiah, FOR men to SEE and HEAR....God satisified / accomplished GIVING THEM what they ASKED for.....but OOPS...STILL, they COULD NOT BELIEVE....even after receiving WHAT they ASKED for...they (on a broad scale) Rejected Jesus.

Now throughout Scripture, WHAT Happens WHEN the Tribes of Israel ASK for something....and Receive it....BUT Don't TRUST it....and stand Against it?

God Takes it FROM them, and GIVES it to ANOTHER...

When Jesus the Christ Messiah arrived ON Earth...yes a FEW JEWS (not ALL the Tribes of Israel), accepted Jesus....BUT look at History, Did that Acceptance Continue for centuries..?
NO. The majority of Jews, Tribes of Israel, Contnued TO BE LIKE their forefathers...
Keeping themselves SUBJECT TO THEIR LAWS, (as much as possible, since they have NO Temple IN Jerusalem)...and WHOM is NOW, Accepting and Receiving what was GIVEN to the Tribes of Israel, that they broadly Rejected? The Gentiles.
All of the Gentiles? No. But by proportion, Gentiles FAR outnumber over the Tribes of Israel WHO believe IN the Heavenly God, and His Christ Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

Does God ALWAYS come to the Rescue of the Tribes of Israel? Yes... Always AFTER their punishment for rejecting what they ASKED for and what God Gave to Them....and they DID NOT TAKE.

MANY Gentiles for the past 2,000 years have been TRUSTING and TAKING what God GAVE to the Tribes of Israel...UNDER the OT Covenant
and TRUSTING and TAKING what Jesus Offered TO ALL men, UNDER the NT Covenant.

A man IN Christ...is Already Rescued...even while alive "IN" this world, he is NO LONGER "OF" this World.

What Applies to a man "Converted IN Christ"...
Applies to NO OTHER men.

Oh,,,and the civil and ceremonial laws have been abolished.

Mosaic Laws/ Jewish Laws, never Applied to me. Those Laws were given TO Hebrews and the Tribes of Israel, of which I was neither.

Jesus fulfilled their Laws....but did not abolish them.
Men who do not believe in Jesus the Christ Messiah, absolutely can and do continue UNDER their Mosaic Laws...to the extent it is possible for them to do so.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Agree.

Some Difference IMO are:
OT men...
God, unseen, Gods Word heard through Gods own manner to communicate with men...
To a few men...Visions, God speaking to them in Dreams...and they becoming the "speakers" on Behalf of God.

AND...the Listeners to these Speakers challenging them...where is God, "WE" want to SEE Him.
AND...SOME of the Listeners INFLUENCING the Speakers, to CHALLENGE God, that they
(The Spieakers) ALSO saying, THEY WANTED TO SEE God.

(Moses wanted to SEE God....Job wanted to SEE God)

The Speakers, found it DIFFICULT to preach ABOUT God, that the listeners COULD NOT SEE.

God called them "a Stiffnecked People".
Refering to the FACT, that "HEARING" of God and SEEING His WORKS, was NOT SUFFICIENT for them, without being able to SEE God.

And that is where the PROMISE of a MESSIAH begins, when thee Lord God, begins unveiling His plan to SEND "a holy thing of God", for THEM TO SEE....and HEAR.

ONCE, God SENT thee Christ Messiah, FOR men to SEE and HEAR....God satisified / accomplished GIVING THEM what they ASKED for.....but OOPS...STILL, they COULD NOT BELIEVE....even after receiving WHAT they ASKED for...they (on a broad scale) Rejected Jesus.

Now throughout Scripture, WHAT Happens WHEN the Tribes of Israel ASK for something....and Receive it....BUT Don't TRUST it....and stand Against it?

God Takes it FROM them, and GIVES it to ANOTHER...

When Jesus the Christ Messiah arrived ON Earth...yes a FEW JEWS (not ALL the Tribes of Israel), accepted Jesus....BUT look at History, Did that Acceptance Continue for centuries..?
NO. The majority of Jews, Tribes of Israel, Contnued TO BE LIKE their forefathers...
Keeping themselves SUBJECT TO THEIR LAWS, (as much as possible, since they have NO Temple IN Jerusalem)...and WHOM is NOW, Accepting and Receiving what was GIVEN to the Tribes of Israel, that they broadly Rejected? The Gentiles.
All of the Gentiles? No. But by proportion, Gentiles FAR outnumber over the Tribes of Israel WHO believe IN the Heavenly God, and His Christ Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

Does God ALWAYS come to the Rescue of the Tribes of Israel? Yes... Always AFTER their punishment for rejecting what they ASKED for and what God Gave to Them....and they DID NOT TAKE.

MANY Gentiles for the past 2,000 years have been TRUSTING and TAKING what God GAVE to the Tribes of Israel...UNDER the OT Covenant
and TRUSTING and TAKING what Jesus Offered TO ALL men, UNDER the NT Covenant.

A man IN Christ...is Already Rescued...even while alive "IN" this world, he is NO LONGER "OF" this World.

What Applies to a man "Converted IN Christ"...
Applies to NO OTHER men.

Mosaic Laws/ Jewish Laws, never Applied to me. Those Laws were given TO Hebrews and the Tribes of Israel, of which I was neither.

Jesus fulfilled their Laws....but did not abolish them.
Men who do not believe in Jesus the Christ Messiah, absolutely can and do continue UNDER their Mosaic Laws...to the extent it is possible for them to do so.

Glory to God,
Taken
I agree with all you've said, and very well I should add.
You're really referring more to the Old Testament than the Mosaic Covenant (which is also called the Old Covenant)...but that matters not.

Everything you've stated is spot on.

I've highlighted two sentences in your reply.
Could you please expound on this?
Thanks.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Catholics are kind and gentle people. I am Catholic and hope to be a good one as my sanctification in Christ continues - yet, the road is long and sometimes my words betray me.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Good Catholics are kind and gentle people. I am Catholic and hope to be a good one as my sanctification in Christ continues - yet, the road is long and sometimes my words betray me.
Gee, you sound like a normal person.
:)

Reactions: aspen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GodsGrace asked;

Does God ALWAYS come to the Rescue of the Tribes of Israel?

Taken SAID;
Yes... Always AFTER their punishment for rejecting what they ASKED for and what God Gave to Them....and they DID NOT TAKE.

GodsGrace said Expound.

If you ask me for something (good for you) and I agree to give it to you and when I offer it to you and you REJECT TAKING it...

A NEGATIVE Consequence will result.

Take me out of that equation and replace me with God.

If you REJECT TAKING what you asked for...did you lie to God when you asked for it because you didn't really want it...?

Or... Do you Not Trust God that He caused what you asked for to be given you?

Or...Are you disappointed the WHAT is being Offered you is not in the manner you expected it to be?

When we review the History of the Tribes of Israel...They repeatedly asked God for THINGS; then were untrusting and disappointed and don't expect it to be given them AS it was thus Rejected it...and found a negative Consequence.

And BTW God warned them ISRAEL Gods People...Hear, FOLLOW, ask, TAKE, or it will be given to another.

Brief examples...
* Birthrights-often given to the second son.
* Exalting OTHER gods-silence from God.
* Fear to do as God Said - Bondage
* Glad to be set Free- build a calf god
* Beg for an earthly king- Warned against
...continue to beg-given, then complain
* Journey to promised land -
...constant complaints- that generation dying off in the dessert- and promise given to the next generation.
* PROMISE of Messiah- sent- majority didn't Trust, Rejected and ? ...Gave Gentile's a Teacher to introduce Them TO...thee Jewish Holy Heavenly God and His Son, thee Christ Messiah.

(And no doubt some Gentiles IN Jesus' Name, corrupt the Word of God)

*promise God will Not Forsake His People ISRAEL - but SUBJECT TO the Lambs Wrath at the first part of the Great Tribulation (SEALS), for having rejected Jesus.- then sent faithful men from the Tribes to teach the Gospel and then the Tribes Accept Jesus and BECOME Saved.

Sufficient?

Was there something else?

Glory to God,
Taken

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
GodsGrace asked;

Does God ALWAYS come to the Rescue of the Tribes of Israel?

Taken SAID;
Yes... Always AFTER their punishment for rejecting what they ASKED for and what God Gave to Them....and they DID NOT TAKE.

GodsGrace said Expound.

If you ask me for something (good for you) and I agree to give it to you and when I offer it to you and you REJECT TAKING it...

A NEGATIVE Consequence will result.

Take me out of that equation and replace me with God.

If you REJECT TAKING what you asked for...did you lie to God when you asked for it because you didn't really want it...?

Or... Do you Not Trust God that He caused what you asked for to be given you?

Or...Are you disappointed the WHAT is being Offered you is not in the manner you expected it to be?

When we review the History of the Tribes of Israel...They repeatedly asked God for THINGS; then were untrusting and disappointed and don't expect it to be given them AS it was thus Rejected it...and found a negative Consequence.

And BTW God warned them ISRAEL Gods People...Hear, FOLLOW, ask, TAKE, or it will be given to another.

Brief examples...
* Birthrights-often given to the second son.
* Exalting OTHER gods-silence from God.
* Fear to do as God Said - Bondage
* Glad to be set Free- build a calf god
* Beg for an earthly king- Warned against
...continue to beg-given, then complain
* Journey to promised land -
...constant complaints- that generation dying off in the dessert- and promise given to the next generation.
* PROMISE of Messiah- sent- majority didn't Trust, Rejected and ? ...Gave Gentile's a Teacher to introduce Them TO...thee Jewish Holy Heavenly God and His Son, thee Christ Messiah.

(And no doubt some Gentiles IN Jesus' Name, corrupt the Word of God)

*promise God will Not Forsake His People ISRAEL - but SUBJECT TO the Lambs Wrath at the first part of the Great Tribulation (SEALS), for having rejected Jesus.- then sent faithful men from the Tribes to teach the Gospel and then the Tribes Accept Jesus and BECOME Saved.

Sufficient?

Was there something else?

Glory to God,
Taken
I thought of Israel asking for a King right after I wrote to you.
The freedom of the Israelites also is a good example.

I didn't understand immediately what you were referring to.
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. Been EXPLAINED to you multiple times.
Not "IF".... I am forgiven (past tense) of ALL of my Sins... And have said so on more than one occasion.

I was BORN IN SIN.
I COMMITTED SIN.

^ THAT IS NOT CLAIMING TO HAVE NO SIN!

LOL...HAVE....So you are momentarily cleansed and HAVE NO SIN? LOL
So what Are YOU CLAIMING....at CERTAIN MOMENTS....YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE NO SIN...

LOL Priceless!!

That does not APPLY TO ME...What applies to me ... IS From the moment of MY Conversion...I CAN NEVER AGAIN COMMIT SIN, which is Exactly what I have said...

First of ALL...MY SIN, was AGAINST God...
Not YOU, not ANY other man!

YOU CLAIM YOU CONTINUE TO "COMMIT" SIN. I agree that YOU DO.

Secondly...AFTER my Conversion, I "COMMIT" Sin NO MORE.

Not ONCE did I say..."I have no sin".

^ THAT IS YOUR FALSE ACCUSATION.

MY SIN was CONFESSED, as I have said.

^ THAT IS NOT CLAIMING TO HAVE NO SIN!
^ THAT IS "PRECISELY" CLAIMING to HAVE SIN and Committed SIN and CONFeSSED having SIN!! DUH!!

MY SIN was WAS AGAINST God, and FORGIVEN, BY thee Lord God...
NOT YOU, NOT ANY OTHER man!

CORRECT....It is a Scriptural TRUTH, that I believe, and KNOW WHY I no longer SIN, and CANNOT Sin....and Obviously YOU DON'T!

MY Conversion ... Included SEVERAL THINGS, that were EXPRESSLY POINTED OUT TO YOU on more that one occasion, that you called verbose ranting..
(Dancing around pfft..nonsense)
My Conversion INCLUDED, receiving Gods SEED and my spirit being BORN AGAIN from Gods SEED.....hello...Which MAKES ME "born of God.!

Now the Scriptural TRUTH...

WHOSOEVER is BORN OF GOD...does NOT COMMIT sin, CANNOT sin...

1 John 3:9
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin,
Because he IS born of God!!!

No it IS NOT! THAT is YOU NOT knowing the difference BETWEEN "HAVE" and "COMMITTING" Sin.!!! NOT MY explanation...that is YOUR WORDS...you eat them! Your made up nonsense does not APPLY TO ME!

Scripture says no such thing.
I said no such thing.

YOU projecting YOUR MADE UP definitions on me....HAS NOTHING to do with me....and NOTHING to do with 1 John 1:8

1 John 1:8 (Expressly says)
[8a ]If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves,

A man who CONFESSES his SIN ... DUH...
IS NOT claiming to "HAVE NO SIN'.

^ YOUR, repeated to ad nausum, comprehension FAILURE!!

[8b] and the truth is not in us.

^ According to this Scripture ONLY APPLIES, AFTER a person has CLAIMED to HAVE NO SIN! DUH...which DOES NOT APPLY TO ME,
Proved repeatedly.

YOU have repeatedly claimed, the Truth is not in me...<--- Yet another of YOUR FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

DUH! Jesus IS the TRUTH, Part of MY CONVERSION, was the TRUTH ENTERED ME.

^ Not ONCE have I claimed to HAVE NO SIN!

Not ONCE could you produce ONE quote of me saying, "i have no sin".

WHAT YOU REPEATEDLY PRODUCE IS YOUR WORDS, of YOUR FALSE ACCUSATION....and then SAY it is what I said, WHICH IS A LIE!

^ ROTTEN FRUIT!!

MY SIN ...WAS (past) AGAINST GOD.
...Pss 51:5
MY God...FORGAVE MY SIN.
...1 John 1:9
MY God...CLEANSED MY SIN.
...1 John 1: 7c
My God CLEANSED ME FROM "ALL" UNRIGHTEOUSNESS
...1 John 1:9
MY God COVERED MY SIN, WITH HIS LIGHT.
...Rom 4:7
MY GOD REMEMBERS MY SIN NO MORE.
...Heb 10;17
MY GOD'S SPIRIT (POWER) KEEPS me FREE from SIN AGAINST GOD.
...Rom 6:22
MY GOD GAVE ME HIS SEED, and BIRTHED Me a NEW spirit.
...Ezek 11;10
...Ezek 18:31
...Ezek 36:26
....1 John 3:9
...and HIS SPIRIT DWELLS IN ME, WITH ME.
...John 14:20
And WHERE GOD IS, there IS NO SIN STANDING AGAINST HIM!
...Matt 20:30

ALL THAT ^ may certainly BE FOREIGN TO YOU...since YOU CLAIMED YOU were "born again"...WITHOUT repenting, WITHOUT confessing your sin Against God, WITHOUT Believing IN Him, IN Christ, WITHOUT your Knowledge.

Apparently it is YOUR CHURCH'S PRACTICE to TEACH you RECEIVE Baptism of the Holy Spirit...WITHOUT Confession of Belief....
And then spend a LIFETIME...following Jewish Laws, that claim....MEN sin against MEN.
And in JEWISH LAW there WAS NO Jesus REVEALED in the FLesh....and NO BLOOD OF JESUS TO CLEANSE a man ONCE and FOREVER....

Since you continue to SIN...How shameful you must feel to KEEP asking the Lord Over and over to Forgive you....AND seriously...
Does your Church teach Jesus must REPEATEDLY CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS BLOOD?

Do you CONFESS to the Lord His INteRNAL POWER was NOT SUFFICIENT TO KEEP YOU FROM SIN? YIPES!

EIther you WeRE NEVER Cleansed of ALL Unrighteousness, Born of God, Kept Free from Sin By Gods INTERNAL Light and Power...

Or you have been HOODWINKED by your Church, teaching you you were BORN AGAIN of God....WITHOUT you confessing Belief in God or confession Of YOUR SINS...and Cleansed of ALL Unrighteousness.

Does your Church teach...Gods INDWELLING SPIRIT is NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU FREE FROM "STANDING AGAINST HIM"?
Utterly pitiful BOL!

Glory to God,
Taken
You’re dancing again.
Either you HAVE sin in your life – or you DON’T.

If YOU claim to be forgiven of ALL past sin – and claim you no longer sin – then you are claiming to be WITHOUT sin. It’s that simple.

However – as I have shown you on numerous occasions – Scripture disagrees with you (1 John 1:8).
Therefore, the truth is NOT in you – and my claims about you are absolutely Biblically-sound . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Aspen...
looks like you know your stuff.
What you've posted is EXACTLY what is happening right now in the catholic church.
That church is so set in its ways that it's difficult to even change a doctrine when it HAS ALREADY BEEN CHANGED!

I have nothing against the CC...it's trying it's best to get back on track.
That's because the Christ's Church doesn't change doctrine.

Changing doctrines is Protestant territory . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which brings us to the very point @Phoneman777 was making in the thread... The church which the papacy thinks we should join.... Your claim that your doctrines are upheld by scripture is denied by your own church BoL. Read again the first post of @Phoneman777 's thread.
What are you talking about?? This thread is about @Taken's obsession with ME.

You must be thinking of another thread . . .

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoever claims they are without sin is a liar......

Wow there is an overused label.....

I think determining whether or not you love perfectly is a good way to recognize you have a long way to go until perfection and aimlessness

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
That's because the Christ's Church doesn't change doctrine.

Changing doctrines is Protestant territory . . .
BoL
Do remarrieds receive communion now?

Did they 10 years ago?

Were they ALLOWED INTO A CHURCH before 1918?

THE DOCTRINE HAS CHANGED.
ACCEPT IT.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you talking about?? This thread is about @Taken's obsession with ME.

You must be thinking of another thread . . .

LOL... Seriously you think this thread is about an Obsession with you?

Even the simplest thiings you rewrite and make them false.

This thread is about your opportunity to a quote a person saying what you falsely accuse them of saying!

Laughable.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re dancing again.
Either you HAVE sin in your life or you DON’T.

I see you are Again trying to RE-WRITE SCRIPTURE.

The Scripture does NOT say what you say...

The Scripture SAYS:

1 John 1:
[8a] If we say that we have no sin,

You repeatedly HAVE ACCUSED people of making that CLAIM....

You have NOT ONCE QUOTED ANY PERSON making that CLAIM...

Your DISHONESTY revealed.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
When a Christian repents of his sin and asks for forgiveness in the name of Jesus – he is forgiven. According [to - sic] your own warped theology – this not only makes you free from you past sin, but it also erases your ability to commit FUTURE sins.

Apparently you haven't been reading the posts.

Not only did I NOT say that I am perfect - I said that we ALL stumble in sin. I never stated that repentance means that we won't still sin.
It is @Taken who is claiming to be without sin - not me. Pay attention to the conversation . . .

YOU are RIGHT! -- I missed the sentence structure which incompletely attempted to convey (missing the ["to" your own theology]) where you were ACCUSING ANOTHER of espousing a theology where ~repentence erases your ability to commit FUTURE sins~. OF COURSE you didn't cite their actual post. Next time, let me suggest that you reference their actual post so we can follow along.

Now, -- exactly what Topic and what Post did @Taken assert that repentance ERASES a person's ability to sin? -- Because he clears appears to be denying the doctrine which you accuse.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Last edited: